PDA

View Full Version : So if you HAD to live with Favre or Lebron..

ezmac31
08-19-2010, 06:23 PM
ending this season as a champion, which one would you rather see (or i guess, could you stomach more)?

Both would be horrible, but i think i would go with favre. then he might actually retire and go away for good. plus, he doesnt have a nickname he did not earn like bron. though i dont know what ESPN would cover when they werent talking lebron or tiger?

JTrain306
08-19-2010, 06:26 PM
Favre already has a ring, I'd love to see him get more.

WheyneNewton
08-19-2010, 06:27 PM
ending this season as a champion, which one would you rather see (or i guess, could you stomach more)?

Both would be horrible, but i think i would go with favre. then he might actually retire and go away for good. plus, he doesnt have a nickname he did not earn like bron. though i dont know what ESPN would cover when they werent talking lebron or tiger?

If I had to live with one I'd choose Favre for sure. It would be so chill, I'd make breakfast for us then Brett would come down and slap my ass and say something inspirational. After breakfast we'd turn on the sprinklers and play some football in the mud yard with our friends in an old tee and wranglers. End of the day we hit the showers, tuck in early, maybe watch some American Idol.

that's the good life my friend.

The_Source
08-19-2010, 06:28 PM
Favre easily

**** LeBron

GPx
08-19-2010, 06:30 PM
Favre easily

**** LeBron

Exactly this.

ezmac31
08-19-2010, 06:32 PM
i hate when they give that bs line they give for every favre game about how "nobody enjoys the game more than brett favre, blah blah blah"..he enjoys it the most but he has been undecided about coming back the next season for the last 5 years? GTFO fox, ESPN, ABC, NFL Network..

or how in any cowboys game the inevitable "tony romo grew up in wisconsin..." and they favre comparisons that always follow..

/sort of rant

dtbrehm
08-19-2010, 06:34 PM
Favre seeing as how I'm a Vikings fan. I've never liked Lebron anyways.

ESPforMe
08-19-2010, 06:36 PM
Neither would bother me at all. espn talks about favre too much but I just turn the channel and the nba is boring as fukk so who cares

LikeAMachine
08-19-2010, 06:38 PM
Favre

its50
08-19-2010, 06:46 PM
Favre doesn't have retarded tattoos such as "chosen 1" and "loyalty", especially without winning a 'chip first.

Masstastic
08-19-2010, 06:55 PM
Favre.

I would actually want to see him get another ring before retiring and becoming a college assistant coach.

LeBron winning would piss me off, he shouldnt even be in a position where hes a glorifed #2 option on an expansion team.

Hes going to force his way out anyways.

/rant.

MA5Bergey
08-19-2010, 07:40 PM
Favre. He may be an attention whore and indecisive as a woman, but at the end of the day, he's not even a tenth of the douchebag that Lebron is. Plus, if Lebron won the championship, it's all we'd see on the Sports Misc for about 52 weeks.

AriGhold
08-19-2010, 07:42 PM
favre

because he did it for his teammates, not himself. and because it wasn't about the money, the extra 3-7 million isn't really important

Fastforward7
08-19-2010, 08:28 PM
Favre easily

**** LeBron

This. Plus at least Favre used to be a decent guy at one point. Lebron has always been a douchebag.

ChillNoWork
08-19-2010, 08:32 PM
Smart miscers are smart. Lebron won't win cause Kobe won't give up a threepeat so easily

exzile
08-19-2010, 09:05 PM
Favre seeing as I'm a Minnesotan and a Vikings fan. I could honestly give a **** if Lebron ever wins one.

But regardless I don't see either of them winning one this year, no hate, just don't see it happening.

MrStrange
08-19-2010, 09:14 PM
favre for sure, just because he didnt hold a sportscenter special claiming hell take his talents up north to minnesota

SneadAGs
08-19-2010, 09:27 PM
Favre.

Knock out some yard work together during the day. Night time we grab a case of beer and go spotlighting down a back road or a deer lease. Would be fun ****.

leafs43
08-19-2010, 09:35 PM
It's pretty much guaranteed its Favre's last season. This is his last chance.

Lebron is still a young man.

IllPhill
08-19-2010, 09:54 PM
It's pretty much guaranteed its Favre's last season. This is his last chance.

Lebron is still a young man.

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/img/user_images/growable/2010/08/09/26431761/profilepic/1hkaZs05XVhwaHsDS01oSIYW6CzA0815.jpeg

And Favre

SteezeFactory
08-19-2010, 11:34 PM
Favre. The old gunslinger can ride off into the sunset as a champion. Lebron's a douche. Outside of his "I'm retiring...or not" offseason shenanigans there aren't really any reasons to hate on Favre.

DeseanJackson
08-19-2010, 11:44 PM
If I had to live with one I'd choose Favre for sure. It would be so chill, I'd make breakfast for us then Brett would come down and slap my ass and say something inspirational. After breakfast we'd turn on the sprinklers and play some football in the mud yard with our friends in an old tee and wranglers. End of the day we hit the showers, tuck in early, maybe watch some American Idol.

that's the good life my friend.

did u even read the post?

cor030
08-20-2010, 06:30 AM
Favre. It's understandable why he keeps changing his mind on retirement. Dudes been playing football his entire life. That's like finding a career you love and retiring at 40. Not gonna happen.

Lebron is just a douche. Plain and simple.

NotRippedYet
08-20-2010, 01:54 PM
i hate when they give that bs line they give for every favre game about how "nobody enjoys the game more than brett favre, blah blah blah"..he enjoys it the most but he has been undecided about coming back the next season for the last 5 years? GTFO fox, ESPN, ABC, NFL Network..

/sort of rant

Play a game where you get pummeled every week for 19 years and see how much it takes for you to keep doing it, especially when whatever salary they give you is irrelevant. Whether it's out of dedication to the game, because it's all he knows or out of wanting to win another ring, it's about the game.

I'm not a Favre fan by any means, but I can't imagine being like 40 getting run down by 240 lb LB's and 260 lb DE's all day.

FlexGunmetal
08-20-2010, 02:03 PM
Favre. I hope lebron never gets one. At least if Favre would win this year he would likely go away forever afterward.

brb_ballin
08-20-2010, 02:33 PM
rather LeBron because i have to being a Packer fan.. but really LeBron not winning would provide more lulz

21Classic
08-20-2010, 02:34 PM
favre

just cuz

i like jared allen

and i feel bad for harvin

deeezyyy
08-20-2010, 03:56 PM
i remember when lebron was a rookie, guys were riding HARD.

now his image is fukt, this is the worst turn around evah

Bowyermania
08-20-2010, 06:16 PM
i remember when lebron was a rookie, guys were riding HARD.

now his image is fukt, this is the worst turn around evah

http://image3.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID22153/images/elin-leaving-tiger-woods-wife-leaving-elin-woods-divorce-attorney-new-mistress-cougar-theresa-rogers-photos-pictures-updates.jpg

O'Rly
?

ArchangelDante
08-20-2010, 06:23 PM
i'd like to see both but i guess lebron cuz i'm a heat fan. i like favre just as much as the next guy but i would rather see wade stuff kome's threepeat and for wade to win lebron needs to win too. so even tho i will agree lebron is a douche i'm still a heat/wade fan and want them to win........unless they play the suns in the finals

NickD25
08-20-2010, 06:25 PM
Favre, I'm from Minnesota.

sups31
08-20-2010, 06:44 PM
Favre

iamgenus
08-20-2010, 08:27 PM
wow....what a horrible question.

I'm not even a huge basketball fan but I hate what Lebron is doing by going to Miami with Wade and Bosh. Just a team trying to buy a ring.

However...I HATE Favre. And I know a ton of viking fans who are way too annoying.

And yet...I really don't know who i'd choose. Any chance I could have Brett Favre getting hurt and the Vikings win the SB without him?

Altho now that I think of it I think I'd rather see Lebron win. Partly due to my hate of Favre, partly due to me caring about football waaaay more than basketball but also because if the Vikings win it will be all because of Favre. If the Heat win then people will know Lebron bought his ring and didn't earn it himself :D

valentin123321
08-20-2010, 08:47 PM
rather see lebron win to see all the hate threads by the kobe fans here, it'd be a worse ****storm then when he joined the heat lol. a thousand threads about how he didnt deserve to win n such.

although it'd be a nice story ending if favre won the superbowl

SpiderSense
08-20-2010, 09:11 PM
The only ring I want Lebron to get is in his ears after Shaq slaps his head off his shoulders.

ChillNoWork
08-20-2010, 09:31 PM
rather see lebron win to see all the hate threads by the kobe fans here, it'd be a worse ****storm then when he joined the heat lol. a thousand threads about how he didnt deserve to win n such.

although it'd be a nice story ending if favre won the superbowl

yeah i wont even b mad (huge kobe fan)

lebron winning means nothing anymore
lebron not winning, however= the greatest thing ever

papishasho
08-20-2010, 10:47 PM
Uh, Lebron has 6 rings already.

Oh wait, people think the Heat aren't winning it all the next 6 seasons? I lol'd.