PDA

View Full Version : my everday meal to lost body fat % fast, any suggestion whether i should change?

topher004
08-14-2010, 12:16 AM
-wake up : white oatmeal (no sugar/milk)

-after around 30minutes : milkshake (0% fat milk - 4-5white eggs<raw> - 1-2 litebix - papaya<or banana> )

-after around 2hr : brown bread - boiled fish - boiled vegetable

-after around 2hr : milkshake (papaya or banana with the 0% fat milk)

-after around 2hr : boiled fish - boiled vegetable & brown bread(only if it's before 1pm - i stopped to consume bread/rice after 1pm atm - i saw a review on this)

-dinner : boiled fish - boiled vegetable - salads

-after around 2hr :: milkshake (2-3eggs white / 0% fat milk / papaya)

well usually i ate twice more brown bread per day, but as i want to lost fat fast, i decreased my bread consumption !! thus i am hungry quite often after dinner... & between meal...
that why i eat fruits sometimes (around 4-5oranges with 1/2 grapefruit max all around the day)

p.s ::
usually ::
i eat some fruit before training...
i take my milkshake during or just after training...
a solid meal immediately after training !

bejetah
08-14-2010, 12:20 AM
You're hungry because you're eating very little fat. I'd say get rid of the bread and eat some eggs and nuts.

I would also recommend you get rid of the shakes and eat solid food instead. Why would you eat raw eggs?

mariusjacobsen
08-14-2010, 12:22 AM
Doesn't look bad. Although youre diet might be missing some EFAs (essential fatty acids) depending on what type of fish you're eating.

Another thing you might want to mention is how much you eat, not just what you eat.

topher004
08-14-2010, 12:27 AM
You're hungry because you're eating very little fat. I'd say get rid of the bread and eat some eggs and nuts.

I would also recommend you get rid of the shakes and eat solid food instead. Why would you eat raw eggs?

thx for response !!
so i should remove my brown bread consumption even for breakfast?
& what particularly nuts??
hmm for the shake with raw egg, i saw it an easy way to get consume & fast digested, i should get rid of it too then?

mariusjacobsen
08-14-2010, 12:29 AM
what particularly nuts??

Peanuts, macademia nuts, walnuts, almonds, to name a few.

topher004
08-14-2010, 12:31 AM
Doesn't look bad. Although youre diet might be missing some EFAs (essential fatty acids) depending on what type of fish you're eating.

Another thing you might want to mention is how much you eat, not just what you eat.

i usually eat tuna fish...
& for how much i would say around 20-25g fish per meal & same(or a bit more) for vegetable...
brown bread 3-4slice per meal....
milk : 1cup (only milk) + the eggs + (1/2 banana or 1 papaya)

mariusjacobsen
08-14-2010, 12:36 AM
i usually eat tuna fish...
& for how much i would say around 20-25g fish per meal & same(or a bit more) for vegetable...
brown bread 3-4slice per meal....
milk : 1cup (only milk) + the eggs + (1/2 banana or 1 papaya)

20-25 grams of fish is nothing. I hope for your sake its "a bit more". I'd probably collapse by day 3 on a diet like that. You need to get your calories up.

topher004
08-14-2010, 01:10 AM
20-25 grams of fish is nothing. I hope for your sake its "a bit more". I'd probably collapse by day 3 on a diet like that. You need to get your calories up.

hmm i compared it with a canned fish which is 18.5g on the volume size ..
but well usually i use around 5kg raw fish per week(21 meal)
some people told me it's good, but anyway how much do you eat usually during fast body fat lost diet?

Vigilante_Inc
08-14-2010, 01:15 AM
Why dont you just count calories and quit thinking about (not eating brown bread past 1 pm cause itll mess you up)

You do realize that digestion of food takes multiple hours right. It's processed in your stomach, intestines and even your colon to small extent... I doubt that your intestines know it 2 pm and you just had some whole wheat bread. You're making it way too complicated. 1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight and then hit your calories. Its really not much deeper than that

topher004
08-14-2010, 08:35 AM
Why dont you just count calories and quit thinking about (not eating brown bread past 1 pm cause itll mess you up)

You do realize that digestion of food takes multiple hours right. It's processed in your stomach, intestines and even your colon to small extent... I doubt that your intestines know it 2 pm and you just had some whole wheat bread. You're making it way too complicated. 1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight and then hit your calories. Its really not much deeper than that

hmm well i am new on diet, can you tell me how do you count your calories intake?
for the no bread/rice after 1pm, it is to get rid of carbs, i prefer consume some meat / vegetable / fruit / milk only...

Sabouneh
08-14-2010, 08:43 AM
hmm well i am new on diet, can you tell me how do you count your calories intake?
for the no bread/rice after 1pm, it is to get rid of carbs, i prefer consume some meat / vegetable / fruit / milk only...

you count calories by looking at the nutrition label....

jquintinjr
08-14-2010, 09:38 AM
Cut down on the fruit and replace with good fats. Too much sugar from the fruit for one day. Maybe stick to 1 or to fruits a day

Jeclavad
08-14-2010, 09:47 AM
You're hungry because you're eating too much liquid and NO fats. You need fats.

Stop drinking 3/4 shakes a day and replace it with whole food.

Btw, you can eat carbs after 1pm, carbs don't make you fat and your body doesn't work on a 24H schedule.

topher004
08-14-2010, 10:23 AM
You're hungry because you're eating too much liquid and NO fats. You need fats.

Stop drinking 3/4 shakes a day and replace it with whole food.

Btw, you can eat carbs after 1pm, carbs don't make you fat and your body doesn't work on a 24H schedule.

what kind of fats?
even during fat lost diet i should take fats? :S
sorry if im noob here...

Cut down on the fruit and replace with good fats. Too much sugar from the fruit for one day. Maybe stick to 1 or to fruits a day

i should eat just 1 or 2 fruit per day?
or it might give me excess sugar / body fat(possible) ?? :S :S

jquintinjr
08-14-2010, 10:31 AM
Fat sources. Natural pb. Olive oil. Flax. Some saturated fats like butter and meat fats. Egg yolks. If ur cutting go low carb high protein and mod fat

Jeclavad
08-14-2010, 10:45 AM
what kind of fats?
even during fat lost diet i should take fats? :S
sorry if im noob here...

For overal health (skin, hair, bran, heart,...) testosterone release, yo need fats.
Fats don't make you fat, too much cals does. Check the keto diet if you're not convinced.

nuts/nut butter, flaxseed, egg yolks, olives, olive oil, avocado, salmon, mackerel

i should eat just 1 or 2 fruit per day?
or it might give me excess sugar / body fat(possible) ?? :S :S

Nothing wrong with fruits, if you like them, eat them, they are full of nutrients and good for you.
Like fats, carbs/sugar don't make you fat only eating too much does.

topher004
08-14-2010, 11:33 AM
For overal health (skin, hair, bran, heart,...) testosterone release, yo need fats.
Fats don't make you fat, too much cals does. Check the keto diet if you're not convinced.

nuts/nut butter, flaxseed, egg yolks, olives, olive oil, avocado, salmon, mackerel

Nothing wrong with fruits, if you like them, eat them, they are full of nutrients and good for you.
Like fats, carbs/sugar don't make you fat only eating too much does.

hmm yea i guess it's right, thus i think i would add almond / avocado / salmon / mackerel in my meals...

but about the fruit question, i am worrying because sometimes i eat like 10 fruits (mix of mandarine / orange / grapefruit / pineapple) but usually it's 5 only... (in 1day)
i thou oranges won't give me fat even in too much consumption :S
anyway for you how much fruit can i eat it max??(without risking affecting negatively my diet)
furthermore i read about negative calories of some fruits / vegetables... i guess it's not true? >.<

mosdel
08-14-2010, 12:47 PM

i think you've got to start from the beginning. go to a website like www.calorieking.com

now take your daily diet, and between this website and the labels on your food, find out how many calories you're consuming per day.

from this website and your nutritional labels, you will be able to determine how much protein and fats you're consuming.

from there you can make the appropriate adjustments based on what your goals are.

Jeclavad
08-15-2010, 04:38 AM
but about the fruit question, i am worrying because sometimes i eat like 10 fruits (mix of mandarine / orange / grapefruit / pineapple) but usually it's 5 only... (in 1day)
i thou oranges won't give me fat even in too much consumption :S
anyway for you how much fruit can i eat it max??(without risking affecting negatively my diet)

Nothing by itself will get you fat. You will get fat if you eat too much cals than you burn. Basically, if you eat 1000 cals more than you burn in a day you will gain weight no matter if the cals come from fruits, veggies, meat, carbs, ice-cream...The point is that it's more difficult to overeat with fruits, veggies, lean meat because they are not calorie dense in comparison with ice-cream, cheese, fast food, etc.
There isn't a limit for the amount of fruits you can eat in a day because they are low cals (except maybe bananas but they are ~ 100 cals each which is not a lot) and nutrients dense. If you like them, eat them. For example I eat 4-5 bananas, 1-2 apples, some melon/honeydew/watermelon/berries each day.

furthermore i read about negative calories of some fruits / vegetables... i guess it's not true? >.<

No it isn't true.

topher004
08-16-2010, 06:15 AM
thanks all for reply :)
i think i've understand the process now :D

Robosco
08-16-2010, 06:38 AM
You should get rid of those eat whites. Too messy to deal with for too little protein. If you compare the cost of whey powder these days to raw egg whites, whey is cheaper.

You need to get rid of those egg white fruit milkshake. They don't stay in you long enough. That's probably why you're always hungry.

Eat wheat bread and tuna fish. If you can tolerate the smell of sardines then eat that. 5 pieces of sardines will give you around 1.5g to 1.8g of omega-3.

Eat food that is filling such as skinless chicken breasts.

Fat doesn't make you fat. It's excess calories that will make you fat.

I don't know how long you're gonna be able to tolerate eating boiled fish and boiled vegetables. I smell a yo-yo diet.

topher004
08-16-2010, 12:53 PM
You should get rid of those eat whites. Too messy to deal with for too little protein. If you compare the cost of whey powder these days to raw egg whites, whey is cheaper.

You need to get rid of those egg white fruit milkshake. They don't stay in you long enough. That's probably why you're always hungry.

Eat wheat bread and tuna fish. If you can tolerate the smell of sardines then eat that. 5 pieces of sardines will give you around 1.5g to 1.8g of omega-3.

Eat food that is filling such as skinless chicken breasts.

Fat doesn't make you fat. It's excess calories that will make you fat.

I don't know how long you're gonna be able to tolerate eating boiled fish and boiled vegetables. I smell a yo-yo diet.

by sardines, you mean the sardines canned with so much oils? =S
well i ate it sometimes before but since my diet, i was scared to get fatty with so much oils...
for the whey protein, well i just bought a lava universal today, i would use this to get some protein/creatine/glutamine after training...& for the eggs, here it's rather cheap compare to protein supplement...but you think in terms of best sources of protein for breakfast, whey is better?

for the diet, i know the taste is ''*****'' but i can hold on it, i'm on my diet since december & i did not fail even for the new year or at wedding...(i ate just salads at the last wedding i been lol) well i liked the results, i lost like 30kg in the 2st 2month.. i was 100kg + (with a big excess of body fat) to reach 70kg...
but i was too skinny for 1m80, & no abs...
now im around 14% body fat / 76kg...
i want to get reach 8-9% body fat...
as you seemed to know a lot about it, in how much time you think i can do it, if i'm serious in training/diet?
& last question, just before going to bed, you think it's better sleeping if you'r a little bit hungry or it's better to eat something ? i always got stock of healthy food, fruits / boiled fish / vegetables, lentils..but since i want abs fast, i'm scare to eat just before bed :x

Robosco
08-17-2010, 03:58 AM
by sardines, you mean the sardines canned with so much oils? =S

I mean sardines that are packed in tomato sauce or water. Don't buy the ones packed in oil. Fish oil is actually good for you as a tool for losing weight, lower cholesterol, and so much more.

as you seemed to know a lot about it, in how much time you think i can do it, if i'm serious in training/diet?

Nobody can answer that but you. I don't think anyone can live off boiled fish, boiled vegetables and lentils. I don't doubt you'll lose weight, but I doubt you'll be able to keep it off. That's what yo-yo diet means. A diet is a permanent lifestyle change. You'll need to eat meals that are realistic and taste good. Not papaya egg white shakes for the rest of your life.

& last question, just before going to bed, you think it's better sleeping if you'r a little bit hungry or it's better to eat something ? i always got stock of healthy food, fruits / boiled fish / vegetables, lentils..but since i want abs fast, i'm scare to eat just before bed :x

Munch on a few chicken breast or fish. No carbs.

Jeclavad
08-17-2010, 04:34 AM
No carbs.

Explain why?

Carbs don't make you fat. Overall daily (weekly) intake matters more. Eating carbs at night is fine if it fits into your macros.
Particularly if you're working out late afternoon or in the evening, I would recommend to have some carbs.

topher004
08-17-2010, 05:43 AM
I mean sardines that are packed in tomato sauce or water. Don't buy the ones packed in oil. Fish oil is actually good for you as a tool for losing weight, lower cholesterol, and so much more.

can you explain why please...
the part good oil of ''packed in oil'' canned fish...
it's better for me to consume this ''oily fish'' than eating boiled fish to lower my body fat from 14% to 8-9%?

Nobody can answer that but you. I don't think anyone can live off boiled fish, boiled vegetables and lentils. I don't doubt you'll lose weight, but I doubt you'll be able to keep it off. That's what yo-yo diet means. A diet is a permanent lifestyle change. You'll need to eat meals that are realistic and taste good. Not papaya egg white shakes for the rest of your life.

hmm i'll try my best to keep such kind of diet till i reach my objective, as it's fastest way right?
then i am planning to change my diet to a more tasty step by step to avoid the yo-yo effects..

Explain why?

Carbs don't make you fat. Overall daily (weekly) intake matters more. Eating carbs at night is fine if it fits into your macros.
Particularly if you're working out late afternoon or in the evening, I would recommend to have some carbs.

hmm let's say like today, it's 5pm here, i would go for a double jogging (30minutes intensive)
then 30minutes(not intensive) , then later at night at around 8-9pm i might do some weight, you think it's good to eat carbs so late? :s just before bed time...
i read from an article about ryan reynolds diet & they said that he stop'ed all carbs after 8pm..while Hugh Jackman, in his diet, he did not take carbs in the afternoon...
well they did not give much details & in reasons but this seemed logical, but now i'm kinda confuse !

Jeclavad
08-17-2010, 06:41 AM
at around 8-9pm i might do some weight, you think it's good to eat carbs so late? :s just before bed time...
i read from an article about ryan reynolds diet & they said that he stop'ed all carbs after 8pm..while Hugh Jackman, in his diet, he did not take carbs in the afternoon...
well they did not give much details & in reasons but this seemed logical, but now i'm kinda confuse !

Your body doesn't work with a clock or on a 24H schedule. It's widely more complicated thant that.
1. When you sleep, you burn cals, just a little less than when sitting at work in front of your computer. Do you eat carbs in the morning before going to school/work, right? Why not at night? Your daily/weekly cals intake matters more than the time you get it (see Intermittent Fasting or Paleo diet for example).
2. After a work out, your body is craving some nutrients to repair itself. You damaged it by lifting weight so it needs to recover. Carbs play a big role in recovery not only proteins. (see my sig). If you don't give your body the raw materials to rebuilt itself, you will hardly make some progress. PWO is a particularly good time to eat and give your body what it needs to grow.