PDA

View Full Version : Gain gain gain

malylutek
08-02-2010, 02:44 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the gym. I've been working out for about month now.
I am:
-22 years old
-6'4" tall
-195 lbs
-skinny
-very active in sports (play volleyball for about 9 years)

What I look for help in is what should I do to gain weight and muscle weight. Since I'm tall I'm skinny. 195lbs isnt enough i guess. My goal is to gain muscle weight, but I really dont know how. I probably need some supplements, but I'm really without any knowledge on it. Some people tell me to take whey powders some tell me to take weight gainers.

I work, go to school, and play volleyball. I try to work out 4-5 days per week. My diet isnt really good. Since I work about 6-8h per day its hard to eat every 3h. I need some advices what to do to gain muscle weight. doesnt have to be fast because i believe that fast is not always the best. I also need some help on my diet. maybe any websites where i can look up some tips on how to make my diet?

Please respond asap, so I can finally start doing things right. Thanks for all replies, and sorry for bring such a noob.

camlam
08-02-2010, 03:41 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the gym. I've been working out for about month now.
I am:
-22 years old
-6'4" tall
-195 lbs
-skinny
-very active in sports (play volleyball for about 9 years)

What I look for help in is what should I do to gain weight and muscle weight. Since I'm tall I'm skinny. 195lbs isnt enough i guess. My goal is to gain muscle weight, but I really dont know how. I probably need some supplements, but I'm really without any knowledge on it. Some people tell me to take whey powders some tell me to take weight gainers.

I work, go to school, and play volleyball. I try to work out 4-5 days per week. My diet isnt really good. Since I work about 6-8h per day its hard to eat every 3h. I need some advices what to do to gain muscle weight. doesnt have to be fast because i believe that fast is not always the best. I also need some help on my diet. maybe any websites where i can look up some tips on how to make my diet?

Please respond asap, so I can finally start doing things right. Thanks for all replies, and sorry for bring such a noob.

look at the thread " Whats a normal days diet look like for you.... "its still on the frist page of the nutrition forum.

Good start to some decent meal plans
Read it then ask some questions.