PDA

View Full Version : What is the best fat burner?

SummerF
07-30-2010, 02:54 PM
I eat well and workout 4 times a week with weight training and cardio. I do not really need to lose weight but body fat. I can't seem to get that little bit off my belly and inner thighs. I thought maybe a fat burner would help! Suggestions?

newbreedfreak
07-30-2010, 03:05 PM
I'd go with Oxy Elite Pro by USP. I have many customers that come in to my Vitamin Shoppe and rave about how they dropped a lot of weight and had great energy through out the day. It's our best seller by far and there is nothing but good reviews from the customers who buy it. I even have a few clients using it and are getting leaner weekly. Some even stack it with L-Carnitine, CLA or even USP Anabolic Pump as well. It's a popular stack.

PBateman2
07-30-2010, 03:06 PM
IMO a fat burner really wont make a difference.

Read the label on all of them. They only "work" in conjunction with a low cal diet and frequent exercise routine. Surprise! Surprise!

Bet you will get the same results without the supplement. May get a bit of appetite surpession but you can get that from a cup of coffee (example). Save your money!

Increase workout intensity and/or cut calories slightly. That WILL work.

dweeegs
07-30-2010, 06:09 PM
I eat well and workout 4 times a week with weight training and cardio. I do not really need to lose weight but body fat. I can't seem to get that little bit off my belly and inner thighs. I thought maybe a fat burner would help! Suggestions?

I used OEP and I'm on my second bottle. It's absolutely amazing

slimwealthy1
07-30-2010, 06:10 PM
E/c

Mystiqueskillz
07-30-2010, 06:17 PM
I like the EC stack.

newbreedfreak
07-30-2010, 08:11 PM

Best fat burner out there if you do your part.

sid007
07-30-2010, 08:17 PM

Whats OEP?

I like the d4 and t7 stack

Haveboards
07-30-2010, 08:23 PM
IMO a fat burner really wont make a difference.

Read the label on all of them. They only "work" in conjunction with a low cal diet and frequent exercise routine. Surprise! Surprise!

Bet you will get the same results without the supplement. May get a bit of appetite surpession but you can get that from a cup of coffee (example). Save your money!

Increase workout intensity and/or cut calories slightly. That WILL work.

this.

SUPER_MANLET
07-30-2010, 09:57 PM
Water