PDA

View Full Version : My NY brahs, who's gonna see TEAM USA

ChillNoWork
07-29-2010, 01:06 PM
Durant, Rose and Rondo will be at MSG on Aug 15th.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1D0044BA904132A5?camefrom=NBARM_USAB

The tickets are pretty cheap, and I think I'm gonna order soon.

GetBigyo
07-29-2010, 01:08 PM
Possibly.

papishasho
07-29-2010, 01:12 PM
It's pretty sad that the Miami Heat are better than Team USA.

ChillNoWork
07-29-2010, 01:14 PM

Highly doubt it. Rose, Durant, Rondo, Chandler, Odom= better perimeter + better inside.

GetBigyo
07-29-2010, 01:15 PM

You do realize they will most likely play for the team once the Olympics come around right?

jasondoinwork
07-29-2010, 01:49 PM
it'll be funny if bosh wants to play for the olympic team but gets cut cuz bryan colangelo is the person who is in charge of picking the teams but he's also the gm of the raptors and is hating on bosh right now.

ChillNoWork
07-29-2010, 08:19 PM
it'll be funny if bosh wants to play for the olympic team but gets cut cuz bryan colangelo is the person who is in charge of picking the teams but he's also the gm of the raptors and is hating on bosh right now.

i think you got bryan colangelo confused with jerry colangelo. but anyway, i could def. see him being cut from the team come olympics. we got better players now, and ones that are more dedicated too

feardafronfz3
07-29-2010, 08:23 PM
LCTW will be showcasing his talents during a halftime skills competition. He hopes he can impress Colangelo enough that he will earn a spot on the team

IllPhill
07-29-2010, 08:35 PM

lol...different colangelos. Don't worry I thought the same thing just a few weeks ago before I realized they weren't the same guys