PDA

View Full Version : XF Protein no seal on lid?

vinrmc86
07-28-2010, 04:29 PM
OK, I just got my shipment from Bodybuilding and there is powder all over the box and there isn't a seal on the container.. This seems odd, and I'm not happy at all with this... Who should I speak with?

HydroShake
07-28-2010, 04:47 PM
that's how it is. the caps are loose too. i pm'd a rep and he said they got rid of that manufacturer and future shipments will be good.

T-Post
07-28-2010, 04:49 PM
Ya my lid is really loose too, just got it yesterday. I figured instead of investing their money into lids they invested more of it into making kickass protein. I'm okay with that.

vinrmc86
07-28-2010, 05:55 PM
bump

Illadelphia
07-28-2010, 06:01 PM
It's literally impossible for the lid to come off in shipping. We don't use a soft plastic outer, we use a solid plastic seal that is bound into the lid itself.

I am guessing you have a picture we can see?

vinrmc86
07-28-2010, 07:06 PM
It's literally impossible for the lid to come off in shipping. We don't use a soft plastic outer, we use a solid plastic seal that is bound into the lid itself.

I am guessing you have a picture we can see?

There isn't a seal on it, if there was a seal on it there wouldn't be powder all over the container when I opened the box, what a pic going to prove show a container with no seal, with powder on the container????

I just dont think this is safe to be selling a product with no lid on it, it just doesn't make sense.