PDA

View Full Version : The IDF confirms it used White Phosphorous as a weapon in Gaza

Blindead
07-27-2010, 08:52 PM
After months and months of back and forth over whether white phosphorous was used as a weapon, whether it was used recklessly, or whether it was just used to mark targets, the IDF has finally ended the debate.

A report quietly submitted by IDF Military Advocate General Avichai Mandelblit to the United Nations two weeks ago regarding Israel’s conduct during Operation Cast Lead confirms the key findings of the Goldstone Report. The report (full version here), which documents 150 ongoing investigations, has outraged the Israeli Army. “It looks as though they were frightened by Goldstone,” remarked an IDF officer. Another military official expressed anger that after a previous IDF report asserting the legality of shelling civilian areas with white phosphorous, a chemical weapon, the Mandelblit report has issued recommendations limiting the munition’s use. “It looks like tying your own hands behind your back. Why should a weapon with which there is no problem be limited?” the official asked.

Mandelblit’s confirmation of the IDF’s use of white phosphorous in Gaza against a UN compound is one of his report’s most remarkable admissions. He has directly contradicted a lie told over and over again to the Israeli public in the immediate aftermath of Cast Lead, and repeated in an April 2009 IDF report, that “no phosphorous munitions were used on built-up areas.”

Discussion of white phosphorous use is buried in the body of the report, on page 21 in a section on the UNRWA Field Office Compound:

One of the most widely reported incidents during the Gaza Operation involved the UNRWA field office compound, where three individuals were injured and significant property damage resulted from the use of smoke-screen munitions containing white phosphorous. Additional damage occurred due to the use of high explosive shells in the vicinity of the compound.

Besides the deployment of white phosphorous munitions, the Mandelblit Report acknowledges that the IDF Military Advocate General has launched a criminal investigation into the killing of 26 members of the Al-Samouni family (p. 6); that the army may have used human shields (pp. 9-11); knowingly shelled a UNRWA school filled with children in order to neutralize a single enemy mortar launcher, causing large-scale civilian deaths in the process; knowingly attacked a mosque with “powerful” missiles in order to kill two unknown terrorist “operatives” (p. 17); bombed a police graduation ceremony (p. 19), killing four civilians in the process (according to Goldstone the IDF killed 9 civilians and 99 cops); killed a civilian raising a white flag (p. 22); fired on a horse-drawn carriage carrying wounded civilians, killing a number of people in the process (p. 24); fired flechette-filled tank shells in the immediate vicinity of a “condolence tent,” killing civilians in the process (p. 25); bulldozed the Sawafeary Chicken Coops (pp. 27-28) in order to obtain “a clear line of sight” for soldiers in the area; destroyed a cement packaging plant in a vain search for tunnels (p. 29); destroyed a series of factories, claiming it “did not know the structures were used to produce food products” (p. 30); and implicitly acknowledged that it destroyed private property (p. 33).

Although Mandelblit lays the blame for many killings at the feet of IDF commanders, he invokes the army’s firing policy to justify the killings. So long as soldiers claimed in their testimonies that they may have seen enemy operatives in the area (Mandelblit acknowledges extreme difficulty gathering testimony from Palestinian victims), he was able to claim that the soldiers followed the “Law of Armed Conflict.”

What is the Law of Armed Conflict? It is a set of combat guidelines specially refined for IDF army operations by Israeli military philosopher Asa Kasher. In defining his version of the law, Kasher wrote, “the responsibility for distinguishing between terrorists and noncombatants is not placed upon [Israel’s] shoulders.” He added, “Sending a soldier [to Gaza] to fight terrorists is justified, but why should I force him to endanger himself much more than that so that the terrorist’s neighbor isn’t killed? From the standpoint of the state of Israel, the neighbor is much less important. I owe the soldier more. If it’s between the soldier and the terrorist’s neighbor, the priority is the soldier. Any country would do the same.” In other words, the killing of civilians is justified according to Israeli military regulations if a soldier is able to establish having felt a sense of danger.

It is unclear whether Mandelblit’s report will lead to a roll-back of Kasher’s rules of engagement. The report’s recommendations have already been met with fierce resentment from the IDF’s officer corps, so it might be unrealistic to expect that they will ever be put into practice, especially since Israel seems to be gearing up for a potentially bloody campaign in urban areas in Southern Lebanon. The report’s real value, then, is as a confirmation of Goldstone’s key findings. Even as the most conservative investigation of IDF conduct during Cast Lead, Mandelblit exposed a consistent pattern of destruction of Palestinian civilian infrastructure and disregard for civilian life.

Unfortunately, the devastating findings contained in the report have not reached the Israeli mainstream. Articles about the report are buried deep in Israeli newspapers while according to Yedioth Aharonoth, the Israeli Foreign Ministry has refused to make it available on its Hebrew website (it’s only on the English site).

Maariv columnist Ofer Shelakh was one of the few Israeli public figures to address the official silence following Mandeblit’s release. He wrote in a July 23 column about both the IDF’s Mandelblit report and Eiland report on the Gaza flotilla (no link; from a Hebrew only translation from p. 23 of the Maariv weekend supplement):

What is the truth and why suddenly do we reply to the UN in terms different from those offered to Israel’s citizens? The same applies to the legal procedures taken against IDF officers, the trial of the Commander of the Gaza brigade, the investigation of former Giv’ati brigade commander Ylan Malka, of which we hear only from Israeli replies to foreign authorities.

It seems that according to the decision-makers in Israel’s Defense system we don’t want to know, we don’t have to know or we agree that all this is merely for foreign consumption, to repel anti-Israel criticism. Israelis prefer to think that the IDF operates brilliantly, that its commanders make no mistakes, and that its firing policy is considerate and moral, and that the problem in “Cast Lead” was the firing policy rather than the decisions of the local commanders.

Maybe this cynical approach to the Israeli public is justified. It is a fact that no public outcry arose after the black picture emerging from [the Eiland Report], but in the IDF, certainly among its medium ranks, many understand the damage this causes to the standards of telling the truth, and of telling the whole truth.

http://maxblumenthal.com/2010/07/idf-report-confirming-goldstones-key-findings-is-suppressed-inside-israel/

http://kevinlarrabee.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/9ihcmp.jpg

farquezy
07-27-2010, 08:54 PM
inb4 kryptonite and newbie saying all palestanians are terrorist and need to be nuked

NuggzTheNinja
07-27-2010, 08:54 PM
A) it's not a chemical weapon, enough of that noise.

B) Max Blumenthal is a f-cking self-hating f@ggot that deserves to die a traitor's death.

But to address the topic, does it really matter? It's not enough that people are killing each other in war, but people who have never been in combat, and never will be, have to go back and nitpick every detail a year later? :rolleyes:

Blindead
07-27-2010, 08:58 PM

B) Max Blumenthal is a f-cking self-hating f@ggot that deserves to die a traitor's death.

But to address the topic, does it really matter? It's not enough that people are killing each other in war, but people who have never been in combat, and never will be, have to go back and nitpick every detail a year later? :rolleyes:

did you turn into renegade all of a sudden? the IDF said it, and apparently jews aren't allowed to criticize israel.

And it matters because it's illegal. You can use that excuse for everything. You weren't in the war, I was, so I can do whatever I want. So what if I threw a grenade into a crowd of children because I thought I saw a terrorist! It was war!

aekdbubba
07-27-2010, 09:02 PM
Sounds good. Let's dismantle the country and give it to the Palestinians.

NuggzTheNinja
07-27-2010, 09:08 PM
did you turn into renegade all of a sudden? the IDF said it, and apparently jews aren't allowed to criticize israel.

And it matters because it's illegal. You can use that excuse for everything. You weren't in the war, I was, so I can do whatever I want. So what if I threw a grenade into a crowd of children because I thought I saw a terrorist! It was war!

Whoa now, Max Blumenthal has a whole track record of being a traitorous pussy. He deserves to die, there's no question about this. Just in general, not specifically because of this article. I just thought that it needed to be mentioned.

As for the article...meh. You should probably read it instead of going by this f@ggot's interpretation. You do understand how Widgets (WP) are used, right? Basically, someone on the ground radios artillery or air assets to drop the stuff. One soldier may have called it on an enemy location, this doesn't mean that it was institutionally used as a weapon.

Blindead
07-27-2010, 09:17 PM
Whoa now, Max Blumenthal has a whole track record of being a traitorous pussy. He deserves to die, there's no question about this. Just in general, not specifically because of this article. I just thought that it needed to be mentioned.

As for the article...meh. You should probably read it instead of going by this f@ggot's interpretation. You do understand how Widgets (WP) are used, right? Basically, someone on the ground radios artillery or air assets to drop the stuff. One soldier may have called it on an enemy location, this doesn't mean that it was institutionally used as a weapon.

He's an American, so to imply that he's a "traitor" for not blindly supporting Israel is pretty ****ing absurd, not to mention yet another example of Zionists being unwittingly racist when they imply that every Jew must think the same, or else they aren't a real Jew. Like, seriously?

And many of the WP shells were from infantry mortars as well as grenades and tanks shells - as well as artillery shells and naval shells. My biggest beef with it isn't so much that they used it in highly populated areas, which is illegal whether you miss your target or not, but the fact that first it was "we never used white phosphorous" and then it was "we used harmless shells" and then it was "we used it legally" and then it was "okay, we used it, and killed civilians with it. our bad."

BlueBayou
07-27-2010, 09:21 PM
I could have told ya WP artillery was used just from seeing some videos of exploding IDF artillery shells during the various campaigns. It was used extensively during the 2006 war with Hezbollah as well and could be seen on news reports to those that know what exploding WP shells look like. Who/what/when/where it was used against exactly isnt something I can say though.

+1. I dont care who classifies what as what, but WP should not be considered a chemical weapon and more than TNT or RDX or cluster bombs should. The shells explode above ground and then pieces of WP hit the target in a rather small and limited area and stays where it hits and burns white hot like crazy wherever it hits and then it burns out and its no longer a danger. What I would consider chemical munitions are those that spread toxic chemicals into the air and can cause deaths to anyone in a much larger area than WP ever could.

And it matters because it's illegal.
Can you provide evidence that WP use is illegal as you say?

NuggzTheNinja
07-27-2010, 09:22 PM
He's an American, so to imply that he's a "traitor" for not blindly supporting Israel is pretty ****ing absurd, not to mention yet another example of Zionists being unwittingly racist when they imply that every Jew must think the same, or else they aren't a real Jew. Like, seriously?

And many of the WP shells were from infantry mortars as well as grenades and tanks shells - as well as artillery shells and naval shells. My biggest beef with it isn't so much that they used it in highly populated areas, which is illegal whether you miss your target or not, but the fact that first it was "we never used white phosphorous" and then it was "we used harmless shells" and then it was "we used it legally" and then it was "okay, we used it, and killed civilians with it. our bad."

There's a difference between thinking the same, and throwing your own people under the bus at every opportunity. Look at some of the other stuff Max Blumenthal has done. Seriously.

You do know how "WP grenades" work right? It's a SMOKE GRENADE. You couldn't possibly use it as a weapon unless you throw it at someone, and even then they'd have to pick the damn thing up to get burned.

I know how it works because I was there. My point still stands: it's directed by infantry, and the misuse of assets by infantry does NOT reflect an institutionalized policy.

Blindead
07-27-2010, 09:25 PM
There's a difference between thinking the same, and throwing your own people under the bus at every opportunity. Look at some of the other stuff Max Blumenthal has done. Seriously.

You do know how "WP grenades" work right? It's a SMOKE GRENADE. You couldn't possibly use it as a weapon unless you throw it at someone, and even then they'd have to pick the damn thing up to get burned.

I know how it works because I was there. My point still stands: it's directed by infantry, and the misuse of assets by infantry does NOT reflect an institutionalized policy.

Yes I know it's a smoke grenade. There wouldn't be a problem if it was just smoke grenades - I was just being open and telling you every type of WP munition that was used. A 120mm shell is quite different from a grenade. And I never said it was institutionalized, the IDF said that it was either a specific brigade or battalion that was doing most of the strikes on civilian targets. That doesn't mean you just brush it under the rug.

jackamo2887
07-27-2010, 09:29 PM
Is there really a problem with them using White Phosphorous? Or any chemical/biological weapon for that matter as long as it isn't clearly targeted at civilians (or rather civilians that don't hide terrorists in their attic)?

Blindead
07-27-2010, 09:32 PM
Is there really a problem with them using White Phosphorous? Or any chemical/biological weapon for that matter as long as it isn't clearly targeted at civilians (or rather civilians that don't hide terrorists in their attic)?

You aren't allowed to use it in highly populated areas because it can be an incendiary weapon. It's not illegal to use it on a regular battlefield.

NuggzTheNinja
07-27-2010, 09:32 PM
Yes I know it's a smoke grenade. There wouldn't be a problem if it was just smoke grenades - I was just being open and telling you every type of WP munition that was used. A 120mm shell is quite different from a grenade. And I never said it was institutionalized, the IDF said that it was either a specific brigade or battalion that was doing most of the strikes on civilian targets. That doesn't mean you just brush it under the rug.

WP in Fallujah

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3051/2580023557_9b2e67d3b3_o.jpg

WP in Gaza

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/05/10/article-1180171-02F12C95000005DC-601_468x286.jpg

WP in Afghanistan

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/05/19/afghanistan.white.phosphorus/art.white.phosphorus.gi.jpg

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/asia/article6269646.ece

Taliban using WP against Western forces in Afghanistan.

Are you really surprised? Everyone uses this stuff. I bet you didn't hear about some of the traps set by Hamas which completely violated international law: trying to burn soldiers with battery acid, setting up mannequins as injured civilians then detonating them when IDF soldiers approached them. WP is easy to take pictures of because you can see it from far away. Hamas is just as guilty of warcrimes, and this **** happened over a year ago. Let...it...go.

jackamo2887
07-27-2010, 09:40 PM
You aren't allowed to use it in highly populated areas because it can be an incendiary weapon. It's not illegal to use it on a regular battlefield.

Is there even such thing as a "regular battlefield" in the middle east? If it gets the job done then use it. Who determine what Israel is "allowed" and "not allowed" to do? They should do whatever they feel works best to kill the enemy and damn the UN and whoever else feel they need to chime in while they sit in their chairs thousands of miles away.

VlKlNG
07-27-2010, 09:49 PM
Dont click this if you have aweak stomach
http://www.uruknet.info/pic.php?f=320a_survivor_of_israeli_.jpg

Blindead
07-27-2010, 09:52 PM
Is there even such thing as a "regular battlefield" in the middle east? If it gets the job done then use it. Who determine what Israel is "allowed" and "not allowed" to do? They should do whatever they feel works best to kill the enemy and damn the UN and whoever else feel they need to chime in while they sit in their chairs thousands of miles away.

That's now how international law works. You sound like a ****ing juvenile. Hey, the law doesn't let me indiscriminately carpet bomb the **** out of cities, **** the law! Israel accepts international law and signs treaties affirming this, so they have to adhere by it.

Moh7
07-27-2010, 09:53 PM
Dont click this if you have aweak stomach
http://www.uruknet.info/pic.php?f=320a_survivor_of_israeli_.jpg

WP in fallujah

http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&q=white+phosphorus+fallujah&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=univ&ei=k7dPTLPIJsn8nAfxssWPBw&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=4&ved=0CC8QsAQwAw&biw=1245&bih=767

jackamo2887
07-27-2010, 09:57 PM
That's now how international law works. You sound like a ****ing juvenile. Hey, the law doesn't let me indiscriminately carpet bomb the **** out of cities, **** the law! Israel accepts international law and signs treaties affirming this, so they have to adhere by it.

If it works, then yes **** the law.

"No no, we cannot do this, it's against international law, we must now let people fire rockets into our cities and kill our citizens"

or

"It is against international law, but it would prevent the deaths of our people"

I would support Israel choosing the second option. I don't see the UN stepping in and stopping people from attacking Israel.

Judge_Joe_Brown
07-27-2010, 10:04 PM
Israel's breaking combat laws and killing people? *Gasp* Huge surprise!

BlueBayou
07-27-2010, 10:37 PM

I think criticizing the actions of Israel is one thing, and a separate thing from the discussion of WP. My points on the use of WP are objective and apart from the discussion of whether or not Israel's military activities are justified or not.

If Israel 'does bad' with its military then it doesnt matter if it uses WP or cluster bombs at all IMO, its still 'doing bad' whether or not it uses WP. If military action is justified, then using WP against the enemy is justified IMO. I may disagree with things Israel does, but the discussion of the legality of the use of WP is an insignificant thing to the bigger picture. If you wanna criticise Israel's military actions then by all means lets do so - however the discussion of their use of WP is a wasted argument IMO and wont get you anywhere. You can kill just as many or more people using various other munitions. Regular old artillery shells will **** some people up bigtime. The only thing that the anti-personnel use of WP really adds to the game is the fear factor of it, the fear of being burned instead of killed outright.

Blindead
07-27-2010, 10:41 PM
WP in Fallujah

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3051/2580023557_9b2e67d3b3_o.jpg

WP in Gaza

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/05/10/article-1180171-02F12C95000005DC-601_468x286.jpg

WP in Afghanistan

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/05/19/afghanistan.white.phosphorus/art.white.phosphorus.gi.jpg

Are you really surprised? Everyone uses this stuff. I bet you didn't hear about some of the traps set by Hamas which completely violated international law: trying to burn soldiers with battery acid, setting up mannequins as injured civilians then detonating them when IDF soldiers approached them. WP is easy to take pictures of because you can see it from far away. Hamas is just as guilty of warcrimes, and this **** happened over a year ago. Let...it...go.

Have I ever defended that? Does your enemy violating international law make it okay for you to do so? Israel needs to stop playing the blame game every time they get caught doing something wrong.

TheNewbie
07-28-2010, 12:10 AM
inb4 kryptonite and newbie saying all palestanians are terrorist and need to be nuked

oh lawd, it's another retard..
can you show me just one quote of me saying what you just typed there?

Aren't you the one started a thread about how you like to rape little kids and stuff like that?

nick187
07-28-2010, 12:12 AM
How dare you criticize or state a fact which might portray God's chosen people in a negative way.

The wrath of the heavens will descend upon you faster than the wrath of the heavens can descend upon you.

BlueBayou
07-28-2010, 01:20 AM
How dare you criticize or state a fact which might portray God's chosen people in a negative way.

The wrath of the heavens will descend upon you faster than the wrath of the heavens can descend upon you.

+1. OP has been blacklisted from life, and blacklisted from death

Blindead
07-28-2010, 02:27 AM
oh lawd, it's another retard..
can you show me just one quote of me saying what you just typed there?

Aren't you the one started a thread about how you like to rape little kids and stuff like that?

inb4 MitchTheRetard comes in and starts shouting at OP "why are you calling me a Nazi?"

OP,
Palestinian = Nation of terrorists
The world = afraid of Muslims, so it tries to kiss their asses as much as possible, I mean, lets face it, it's not like Israel is going to start flying planes into buildings, but Arabs.. You just give them one 'good' reason to do so, like I don't know, make a drawing of Muhammad, and it's all over for you.

They will murder you, they will kill anyone who doesn't obey them, and when they are done murdering you, they will build a mosque over the land where you were murdered by them, lets randomly call this place 'ground zero'..

seems pretty close to me.

TheNewbie
07-28-2010, 03:44 AM
seems pretty close to me.

How stupid are you? (no real need for an answer, I have a pretty good estimation) That quote seems 'pretty close to you' to me saying that all Arabs/Palestinians should be nuked?

I am not going to bother much more with morons like you who I don't know what's worse with you, your lies or your lack of intelligence and ability to understand what people say.
But here is a quick explanation

When I say Palestinians = nation of terrorists, I mean it exactly the way I wrote it. Its a nation of people who voted (out of their own free will) for a terrorist organization to lead them.
If I wanted to say that I think that each and every Palestinian is a terrorist, I would have said so explicitly, since I am well aware of the people lacking intelligence such as yourself here, who need everything to be written down explicitly for them.

When you resort to blatant lies in your arguments, you know you have already lost, so you might as well have kept that crap to yourself.

BOX_UP_YOUR_DAD
07-28-2010, 04:01 AM
I don't know why Israel always does this to itself. They make it so hard for anybody to defend them. And Nuggz can say "Israelis don't care what internet forum users think about them", which is fair enough. But, they constantly shoot themselves in the foot and they're just hurting their own cause and alienating people who would support them.

Blindead
07-28-2010, 04:04 AM
How stupid are you? (no real need for an answer, I have a pretty good estimation) That quote seems 'pretty close to you' to me saying that all Arabs/Palestinians should be nuked?

I am not going to bother much more with morons like you who I don't know what's worse with you, your lies or your lack of intelligence and ability to understand what people say.
But here is a quick explanation

When I say Palestinians = nation of terrorists, I mean it exactly the way I wrote it. Its a nation of people who voted (out of their own free will) for a terrorist organization to lead them.
If I wanted to say that I think that each and every Palestinian is a terrorist, I would have said so explicitly, since I am well aware of the people lacking intelligence such as yourself here, who need everything to be written down explicitly for them.

When you resort to blatant lies in your arguments, you know you have already lost, so you might as well have kept that crap to yourself.

I didn't bother searching for anything about nukes, but going of your post history I wouldn't be surprised if I could find something along those lines. It's not like you can really go any lower after trying to say that anyone who is a Muslim is an Arab. And no, you didn't mean it like that - that'd be an incredibly awkward and needlessly unclear way to convey your point. The first thing I learned in intro to special education was that the students should be taught to be as clear as possible and say exactly what they mean, and I wouldn't want to imply you were anything but a gold star student. Seriously, your brain is about as useful as FDR's legs. Like, honestly, every time I read one of your posts I have a strong urge to join Hamas - you are quite literally that stupid. Just stop. Unlike George Bush, you aren't required to make your stupidity public knowledge...so just stop. We get it. You're an idiot.

TheNewbie
07-28-2010, 04:26 AM
I didn't bother searching for anything about nukes

you didn't bother.. read - I'm a retarded liar who cannot back up his lies in any possible way, so I'll lie some more and then see if I can come up with names to call you.

after trying to say that anyone who is a Muslim is an Arab.

I said that ANYONE who's a Muslim is an Arab? Please, 'don't bother' searching for that quote either.
I'll spare you the search goofy. What I said, (was a long lines of) is that I consider ME Muslims to be Arabs, because to me they are all the same. The fact that they don't like to be called Arabs, and that they are not genetically identical is irrelevant, because I never claimed they are. I just label them as a group - Arabs, it makes sense to me, what's it to you what I like to think of them. Idiot.

The first thing I learned in intro to special education was that the students should be taught to be as clear as possible

Really? That's the first thing you learned there? Fascinating..

Seriously, your brain is about as useful as FDR's legs.

I have a strong urge to join Hamas

you are quite literally that stupid

You're an idiot.

I don't know you that well, but I'd say that it look to me like..

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/su94r/u-mad1.jpg

TheAdlerian
07-28-2010, 05:25 AM

Yes, white phosphorous munitions have been illegal for quite some time, because they torture and maim instead of just kill. So, isn't it a vicious premeditated act of terrorism to obtain said weapons, and who is making them? Did they just find them in the backroom of a warehouse somewhere, and not know what they were? That's not true.

Rather, they knew what they were, knew that they cause heinous burns, knew they are illegal, and shot them to make a statement. That's extremely bad given that we're talking about educated leaders and not some savage with a weapon too powerful for him to understand.

SwingKing
07-28-2010, 05:25 AM
Hamas is just as guilty of warcrimes, and this **** happened over a year ago. Let...it...go.

Hahahaha your defense is to say the terrorists do it? You realize Israel is a state with laws and treaties..Hamas are terrorists..You shouldn't even be able to compare the two, the fact you can is disgraceful

NuggzTheNinja
07-28-2010, 05:32 AM
Hahahaha your defense is to say the terrorists do it? You realize Israel is a state with laws and treaties..Hamas are terrorists..You shouldn't even be able to compare the two, the fact you can is disgraceful

You're about as dumb as a bag of hammers, so I'll be gentle. If you read my post, you would see that my point is that EVERYONE does it, the US included. Some moral highground that is. :rolleyes:

ll ReNeGaDe ll
07-28-2010, 06:26 AM
Source: Max Blumenthal/lmfao

IDF admitted it a long time ago/wtf

Red Cross already stated there's no evidence it was used illegally/lol

Edit: Still loling at the idea of Israel admitting to using white phosphorous being news: http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/news/idf-denies-disciplining-top-officers-over-white-phosphorous-use-in-gaza-war-1.265855

ll ReNeGaDe ll
07-28-2010, 06:33 AM
And it matters because it's illegal.

Yes, white phosphorous munitions have been illegal for quite some time, because they torture and maim instead of just kill.

Red Cross: No evidence suggests that Israel used White Phosphorous illegally.

http://www.turkishweekly.net/news/63302/-39-idf-white-phosphorus-use-not-illegal-39-.html

Its amazing how I still have to come into threads and educate people.

Dr.Z
07-28-2010, 06:52 AM
Is anyone really suprised IDF exaggerates their attacks?

Punishes civilians?

There are countless incidents where IDF kills people, then Israel launches damage control with their lobbies.

When it comes to Gaza... I believe Erdogan said it best:

Starts @ 3:09

NDS6GEUCOfc

ll ReNeGaDe ll
07-28-2010, 07:06 AM
Is anyone really suprised IDF exaggerates their attacks?

If by "exaggerates their attacks" you mean wait until 8,000 rockets fly into Israeli cities before they finally do something about it, I agree.

Dr.Z
07-28-2010, 07:08 AM
If by "exaggerates their attacks" you mean wait until 8,000 rockets fly into Israeli cities before they finally do something about it, I agree.

I was talking about hundreds of dead children.

Oh nevermind, I forgot... Hamas was hiding behind 2 year olds... while trying to shoot down a fighter jet with an RPG...

Hundreds of children died because of this... right? :rolleyes:

ll ReNeGaDe ll
07-28-2010, 07:22 AM
I was talking about hundreds of dead children.

Oh nevermind, I forgot... Hamas was hiding behind 2 year olds... while trying to shoot down a fighter jet with an RPG...

Hundreds of children died because of this... right? :rolleyes:

Do I really need to post half a dozen videos demonstrating that Hamas did exactly this? Not to mention another half a dozen articles of "Palestinian" witnesses who have spoken out? Because if you really want me to, I will, as long as you address it instead of running away like you did last time.

Dr.Z
07-28-2010, 07:39 AM
Do I really need to post half a dozen videos demonstrating that Hamas did exactly this? Not to mention another half a dozen articles of "Palestinian" witnesses who have spoken out? Because if you really want me to, I will, as long as you address it instead of running away like you did last time.

You're a joke. Cherry-picking IDF-edited videos from years ago to justify deaths of hundreds of kids...

There is nothing to debate Renegade... only Israelis or pro-Israelis think there is anything up for debate.

Every nation condemns Israel for Gaza/Gaza War. There must be a reason.

Every nation is wrong? Anti-semetic?

Pfffttt... :rolleyes:

You can lie to yourself, and make yourself happy with all the copy/paste propaganda. People are not stupid.

TheNewbie
07-28-2010, 07:46 AM
NDS6GEUCOfc

Those words coming from the mouth of a world class war criminal in charge of a government who commits a genocide (Kurds) and denies committing a previous genocide (Armenian), not to mention occupies land (Cyprus) and various other atrocities sounds like a cool story phaggot.

Dr.Z
07-28-2010, 07:51 AM
Those words coming from the mouth of a world class war criminal in charge of a government who commits a genocide (Kurds) and denies committing a previous genocide (Armenian), not to mention occupies land (Cyprus) and various other atrocities sounds like a cool story phaggot.

You think everyone is an Arab... therefore, your opinion is invalid.

You should seriously take a basic history lesson before opening your mouth... maybe you'll stop being an idiot.

Kaya5
07-28-2010, 07:54 AM
At the end of the day it boils down to the fact that Israel are committing a genocide against the people of Palestine, and you have to open your eyes to accept that.

You can stay asleep if you like, you can ignore the clear truth, you can play that game if you like. You can all play that game.

But serious people know the truth, and the truth will stare you in the face until you come to your senses. Wake the phuck up, free Palestine.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
07-28-2010, 08:07 AM
You're a joke. Cherry-picking IDF-edited videos from years ago to justify deaths of hundreds of kids...

There is nothing to debate Renegade... only Israelis or pro-Israelis think there is anything up for debate.

Every nation condemns Israel for Gaza/Gaza War. There must be a reason.

Every nation is wrong? Anti-semetic?

Pfffttt... :rolleyes:

You can lie to yourself, and make yourself happy with all the copy/paste propaganda. People are not stupid.

And there you go running away again.

1) Do you deny Hamas used human shields?

2) Why do you keep hiding behind a well know logical fallacy (ad argumentum populum)?

ll ReNeGaDe ll
07-28-2010, 08:08 AM
At the end of the day it boils down to the fact that Israel are committing a genocide against the people of Palestine, and you have to open your eyes to accept that.

You can stay asleep if you like, you can ignore the clear truth, you can play that game if you like. You can all play that game.

But serious people know the truth, and the truth will stare you in the face until you come to your senses. Wake the phuck up, free Palestine.

Genocide? Palestinians are the fastest growing population in the world. Stupid post is stupid.

reyalp
07-28-2010, 09:25 AM

This is all I saw in your article about WP munitions, and it said they were smoke-screens.
"where three individuals were injured and significant property damage resulted from the use of smoke-screen munitions containing white phosphorous. Additional damage occurred due to the use of high explosive shells in the vicinity of the compound."
Then it went on to talk about casualties unrelated to WP.

What else did they use?

MistaO
07-28-2010, 10:23 AM
whoa now, max blumenthal has a whole track record of being a traitorous pussy. He deserves to die, there's no question about this. Just in general, not specifically because of this article. I just thought that it needed to be mentioned.

As for the article...meh. You should probably read it instead of going by this f@ggot's interpretation. You do understand how widgets (wp) are used, right? Basically, someone on the ground radios artillery or air assets to drop the stuff. One soldier may have called it on an enemy location, this doesn't mean that it was institutionally used as a weapon.

lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololo

eccoblaster
07-28-2010, 10:33 AM

The Taliban use it. They are terrorists. If your using them as justification dosent that also make the IDF terrorists?

MistaO
07-28-2010, 10:39 AM
The Taliban use it. They are terrorists. If your using them as justification dosent that also make the IDF terrorists?

Yes it does, and war criminals.

illriginalized
07-28-2010, 10:45 AM
I love how they call it, "U.N. compound" when we all know the fact of the matter... it was an actual school. Not just some sort of government official building.

Taliban has access to white phosphorous? Please do show evidence of such claim, otherwise I'll come back later tonight to re-read and get a laugh out of your post.

Genocide? Palestinians are the fastest growing population in the world. Stupid post is stupid.

This is the best you can do to argue against the fact that Israel has committed near (if not near) genocide on Palestinians?

1) Do you deny Hamas used human shields?

Do you have live video feed of such a thing? Or just still pictures with some Israel propaganda adding "human shield" context behind said images?

eccoblaster
07-28-2010, 10:48 AM
I love how they call it, "U.N. compound" when we all know the fact of the matter... it was an actual school. Not just some sort of government official building.

Taliban has access to white phosphorous? Please do show evidence of such claim, otherwise I'll come back later tonight to re-read and get a laugh out of your post.

I didnt say they do i was just using nuggz post to make a point

illriginalized
07-28-2010, 10:55 AM
I didnt say they do i was just using nuggz post to make a point

oh lol... that'll explain it.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
07-28-2010, 10:55 AM
This is the best you can do to argue against the fact that Israel has committed near (if not near) genocide on Palestinians?

Uh, that completely invalidates the genocide argument.

Do you have live video feed of such a thing? Or just still pictures with some Israel propaganda adding "human shield" context behind said images?

ROFL, 2 second google search already have one video:

YPDZYmcyzqA

The very fact that you even ask for such a thing shows how uneducated you are on the conflict.

illriginalized
07-28-2010, 11:06 AM
Uh, that completely invalidates the genocide argument.
No it doesn't.

ROFL, 2 second google search already have one video:

YPDZYmcyzqA

The very fact that you even ask for such a thing shows how uneducated you are on the conflict.

You're a damn idiot. This is your proof?

I want to see actual footage of a Hamas militant member holding up another man, woman, or child... any other human as a shield during combat. Otherwise it's all bull**** claims, just like Fox, CNN, MSNBC, MSN, CBS, etc..

ll ReNeGaDe ll
07-28-2010, 11:08 AM
No it doesn't.

Do you not know what a genocide is, retard?

You're a damn idiot. This is your proof?

I want to see actual footage of a Hamas militant member holding up another man, woman, or child... any other human as a shield during combat. Otherwise it's all bull**** claims, just like Fox, CNN, MSNBC, MSN, CBS, etc..

More stupidity. The pro-Palestine Arab reporter was lying about missiles being shot from her building? Lol, get the f*ck out of here.

illriginalized
07-28-2010, 11:17 AM
Do you not know what a genocide is, retard?

More stupidity. The pro-Palestine Arab reporter was lying about missiles being shot from her building? Lol, get the f*ck out of here.

Do you guys see his tactic? No one here prior to that stupid video asked, "were there missiles fired from underneath buildings?"

Listen fool.. I'm asking you to prove the claim of human shields. Not using buildings as cover... just like a **** ton of battles in all of the earth's history has had. Using a building for cover =/= human shields.

If you can't provide evidence for your claim, then just say so. Fact of the matter is, there was no legitimate "human shields" being used... there was pictures like this:

http://i31.tinypic.com/250j7y9.jpg

Which is nothin but Israeli propaganda.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
07-28-2010, 11:21 AM
Do you guys see his tactic? No one here prior to that stupid video asked, "were there missiles fired from underneath buildings?"

Listen fool.. I'm asking you to prove the claim of human shields. Not using buildings as cover... just like a **** ton of battles in all of the earth's history has had. Using a building for cover =/= human shields.

Are you f*cking retarded? Firing missiles from crowded areas or public buildingsis using human shields because it puts pressure on the opponents not to respond. Thus using the human as a shield. WTF.

eccoblaster
07-28-2010, 11:33 AM
Enough said

mVAvTZ3Ax2Q

Dr.Z
07-28-2010, 01:28 PM
Enough said

mVAvTZ3Ax2Q

Israel just found out Turkish blood is the most exotic to spill.

illriginalized
07-28-2010, 01:35 PM
Are you f*cking retarded? Firing missiles from crowded areas or public buildingsis using human shields because it puts pressure on the opponents not to respond. Thus using the human as a shield. WTF.

Oh that's right, I forgot the IDF is too much of a pussy to use men on the ground, instead they prefer not to get their hands dirty and drop bombs. So what's the point of calling them human shields when the IDF still bombs schools anyways? lol

markymark69
07-28-2010, 01:41 PM
but people who have never been in combat, and never will be, have to go back and nitpick every detail a year later? :rolleyes:

Actually yes. Its a basic tenet of our democracy..civilian rule over the military. If you hadnt slept during history class you could have learned why our nation is so great...

nick187
07-28-2010, 02:00 PM
The Hasbara is hard at work in this thread.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
07-28-2010, 05:36 PM
Oh that's right, I forgot the IDF is too much of a pussy to use men on the ground, instead they prefer not to get their hands dirty and drop bombs. So what's the point of calling them human shields when the IDF still bombs schools anyways? lol

They fired from the around school (which is why the school itself wasn't hit, but wherever the rocket launcher was), as Palestinian witnesses have already confirmed. Quit changing the subject and admit you're wrong.

SwingKing
07-28-2010, 07:18 PM
You're about as dumb as a bag of hammers, so I'll be gentle. If you read my post, you would see that my point is that EVERYONE does it, the US included. Some moral highground that is. :rolleyes:

When did i say the US didn't? If you read my other posts on this forum you would see that I'm not in favor of the war in Iraq or Afghanistan and believe some Americans are guilty of war crimes..It seems like your the one as dumb as a bag of hammers..

illriginalized
07-28-2010, 08:36 PM
They fired from the around school (which is why the school itself wasn't hit, but wherever the rocket launcher was), as Palestinian witnesses have already confirmed. Quit changing the subject and admit you're wrong.

You've already seen images of the school... the school was hit. There was classrooms on fire. Last time you told us that the claim of the school getting attacked was nothing but propaganda and the U.N. made a mistake. Then I destroyed your claim by showing you a youtube video of images specifically of the school that was attacked. Shall I make a liar out of you once again? I'll be glad to.

Edit: Screw it... I'm putting you out of your misery.

oozgPef_Rwg

And sadly, these cowards, who fear to fight on the ground against men, women, and children throwing rocks (including Hamas), are men enough to kill animals @ a zoo... seriously? Animals? WTF did caged animals do to them?

CALWpLrTTgw

The IDF are cowards.

Rdez
07-28-2010, 09:10 PM

No offense to you (and I know this goes off topic), but I find the notion of illegal and legal to be utterly preposterous when it comes to talking about warfare.

IT'S AN EFFING WAR. War is when laws, rules, and the like break down and become moot. Not to mention there is no such thing as a regular battlefield anymore.

It's like saying it's against the rules to kick a dude in the nuts in a bar fight. If they cared about rules and civility, they wouldn't be fighting in the first place mostly likely.

/end rant.

illriginalized
07-28-2010, 09:11 PM
No offense to you (and I know this goes off topic), but I find the notion of illegal and legal to be utterly preposterous when it comes to talking about warfare.

IT'S AN EFFING WAR. War is when laws, rules, and the like break down and become moot. Not to mention there is no such thing as a regular battlefield anymore.

It's like saying it's against the rules to kick a dude in the nuts in a bar fight. If they cared about rules and civility, they wouldn't be fighting in the first place mostly likely.

/end rant.

Naw there's a sort of code of conduct in war. That's why so many nations across the world are starting to step in against Israel, since Israel has no regard for anything.

Rdez
07-28-2010, 09:14 PM
Naw there's a sort of code of conduct in war. That's why so many nations across the world are starting to step in against Israel, since Israel has no regard for anything.

They don't? Then why don't they just exterminate or displace the 'palestinians' utterly? They must have some regard for something.

illriginalized
07-28-2010, 09:18 PM
They don't? Then why don't they just exterminate or displace the 'palestinians' utterly? They must have some regard for something.

Because they're trying to look like they're on the defensive. If they were to outright commit another holocaust, which at this moment it closely resembles that exact scenario (without a campaign of consistent war against Palestinians), then they would lose all credibility and would probably be cut off from the rest of the world.

And seriously, you should take the time to read up on some of the politicians of Israel and what they have in mind, the disgusting ideology that exists within Israel's government is inhumane.

I'm talking on the level of not just Ethnic cleansing but Religious cleansing as well.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
07-29-2010, 04:52 AM
You've already seen images of the school... the school was hit. There was classrooms on fire. Last time you told us that the claim of the school getting attacked was nothing but propaganda and the U.N. made a mistake. Then I destroyed your claim by showing you a youtube video of images specifically of the school that was attacked. Shall I make a liar out of you once again? I'll be glad to.

Edit: Screw it... I'm putting you out of your misery.

oozgPef_Rwg

Sorry breh, I have no idea what that building was (whether or not it was hit) or whether or not it was hit, but the UN already confirmed that a school was never hit.

UN retracts claim deadly Israeli strike hit Gaza school

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/02/05/2482698.htm

And sadly, these cowards, who fear to fight on the ground against men, women, and children throwing rocks (including Hamas), are men enough to kill animals @ a zoo... seriously? Animals? WTF did caged animals do to them?

CALWpLrTTgw

The IDF are cowards.

1) IDF released a video showing the zoo was booby trapped (probably in anticipation IDF would enter the zoo)

2) Your video shows nothing other than some Arab talking and random pics of animals, not proving your claims

Dr.Z
07-29-2010, 05:34 AM

x2.

Respected Militaries have rules, even during War.

Sorry breh, I have no idea what that building was (whether or not it was hit) or whether or not it was hit, but the UN already confirmed that a school was never hit.

Yeah "breh", all the pictures of dead children are fake also. I mean... how can we prove from a video/picture that they are actually dead?

It can all be fake...

But, everything IDF releases/says to the World is 100% Facts.

hahahahaha

ll ReNeGaDe ll
07-29-2010, 05:57 AM
x2.

Respected Militaries have rules, even during War.

Yeah "breh", all the pictures of dead children are fake also. I mean... how can we prove from a video/picture that they are actually dead?

It can all be fake...

But, everything IDF releases/says to the World is 100% Facts.

hahahahaha

No dumbass, the dead bodies are real. But if an anti-Israel organization such as the UN said Israel didn't hit the UN school, then Israel didn't hit the school. Dur?

illriginalized
07-29-2010, 09:38 AM

UN retracts claim deadly Israeli strike hit Gaza school

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/02/05/2482698.htm

^ lol you know exactly what building that was, when there's ****ing school desks in the same damn building that's burned the **** down.

1) IDF released a video showing the zoo was booby trapped (probably in anticipation IDF would enter the zoo)

2) Your video shows nothing other than some Arab talking and random pics of animals, not proving your claims

lol the zoo was booby trapped, so they murdered animals... what was their reasoning? The animals had dynamite strapped to their bodies?! what a joke.

Homie... Israel is goin down one way or another. And your apologetic posts are quite embarrassing.

Dr.Z
07-29-2010, 12:30 PM
Homie... Israel is goin down one way or another. And your apologetic posts are quite embarrassing.

I hope Israel doesn't go down... that would be horrible for everyone.

It is unrealistic to have peace with aggressive government though... everyone should realize peace is the only choice, and chill out.

illriginalized
07-29-2010, 12:51 PM
I hope Israel doesn't go down... that would be horrible for everyone.

It is unrealistic to have peace with aggressive government though... everyone should realize peace is the only choice, and chill out.

Their government is a serious problem.

Dr.Z
07-29-2010, 12:57 PM
Their government is a serious problem.

Yeah man... everyone in that area is living a crappy life cause of politics and crazy leaders. Wouldn't be nice to go outside without worrying about getting rocketed across the border or bombed by Drones?

There is not a side that is 100% correct/wrong. Nobody wants to "give in to the other side", so there is no communication/cooperation.

Peace is the only option for long-term stability. The more they wait, the harder and less likely it will be achieved. Both populations should pressure their Government to peace. If leaders stay, they will always tap into people's fear, and hatred.

Give peace a try after half a century of War...

Weightaholic
07-29-2010, 01:34 PM

Except for the indisputable fact that the Palestinian population continues to grow.

Silly jews - they don't know how to genocide!

Dr.Z
07-29-2010, 01:43 PM
Except for the indisputable fact that the Palestinian population continues to grow.

Silly jews - they don't know how to genocide!

Just because population is growing doesn't mean they're not treated like animals.

Genocide is a wild claim, but some Gaza residents lack basic human needs. You can't ignore all the reports, and act like nothing is wrong...

ll ReNeGaDe ll
07-30-2010, 05:56 AM
^ lol you know exactly what building that was, when there's ****ing school desks in the same damn building that's burned the **** down.

I know that the UN confirmed that building was never hit.

lol the zoo was booby trapped, so they murdered animals... what was their reasoning? The animals had dynamite strapped to their bodies?! what a joke.

Perhaps Hamas fired rockets from there, and Israel used its radar to destroy the rocket launcher.

No, your blatant support for Islamic Jihad is quite embarrassing.

illriginalized
07-30-2010, 11:13 AM
I know that the UN confirmed that building was never hit.
Hm... words of U.N. who sucks the penis of.. you know who, or images of the actual school on fire where school desks are visible in the fore/background, thus validating the FACT that Israel's pussified military attacked a school... hmmmm HMMMMMMM...

No, your blatant support for Islamic Jihad is quite embarrassing.

Nikkuh you don't even know what Jihad is.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
07-30-2010, 11:54 AM
Hm... words of U.N. who sucks the penis of.. you know who, or images of the actual school on fire where school desks are visible in the fore/background, thus validating the FACT that Israel's pussified military attacked a school... hmmmm HMMMMMMM...

Are you retarded? The UN is thoroughly staffed with dicators from Islamic thugocracies. They appointed Libya for chair, Iran to head Women's rights, and have Saudi Arabia on their human rights council. Unsurprisingly, they condemn Israel far far far more than any other country. You clearly have no clue about the UN or middle eastern politics. The fact that UN said something that wasn't 100% anti-Israel (i.e the school wasn't hit) speaks volumes.

Nikkuh you don't even know what Jihad is.

..... No comment.

Moh7
09-17-2010, 11:32 AM
[size=5]

http://www.turkishweekly.net/news/63302/-39-idf-white-phosphorus-use-not-illegal-39-.html

Its amazing how I still have to come into threads and educate people.

article date: 2009...

Strong history of posting old articles

ll ReNeGaDe ll
09-19-2010, 07:02 AM
article date: 2009...

Strong history of posting old articles

Strong not being aware when the Gaza war was.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
09-19-2010, 08:12 AM
Fun fact. According to Israel, "Palestinians" have recently fired phosohorous bombs into Israel.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3954896,00.html

Since allegations are being made, I expected to be international outrage, condemnations, or at least demands for investigations. Here's what I came up with:

Number of Human Rights Watch condemnations and Reports: 0
Number of Amnesty International condemnations and Reports: 0
Number of Peace Now, BT'Selem, and other "humanitarian" organizations condemnations and reports: 0
Leaders from various countries expressing outrage: 0
Obama administration demanding an investigation: - Lol

I guess we can add this to the list of 32789374289073489027428904730290 double standards against the Jewish state

KPGC10
09-19-2010, 08:28 AM
Let's take the land back for the Palestinains and give the Jews both Afghanistan and Iraq. It will kill four birds with one stone (Israel-Palestinain conflict, perceived threat of Iran, Aghanistan war, Iraq war). Given Afghanistan supposedly has huge mineral deposits the jews will be happy with all the rubies and gold they can mine and the world will turn a blind eye if they use white phosphorous on the militants in Pakistan. All round great solution.

Semi srs.

Footballguru
09-19-2010, 09:44 AM
Let's take the land back for the Palestinains and give the Jews both Afghanistan and Iraq. It will kill four birds with one stone (Israel-Palestinain conflict, perceived threat of Iran, Aghanistan war, Iraq war). Given Afghanistan supposedly has huge mineral deposits the jews will be happy with all the rubies and gold they can mine and the world will turn a blind eye if they use white phosphorous on the militants in Pakistan. All round great solution.

Semi srs.

lol man. you do realize Palestine was a complete and utter shthole before the Jews came? then the jews cultivated the swampy and desert lands into rich farmland on the back of their hard labor...and now you are "semi-srs" about just kicking them out? If anythingm Exile the Arabs living in WB/Gaza into one of the 20 odd neighboring Muslim countries..why dont they have right of return in Saudi where Mecca is? They have plenty of land no doubt, oil brings in plenty of money, and it is the holiest place in the world for Muslims...Jews from anywhere can return to and live in yerushalayim/Israel but Muslims cant go ANYWHERE?

KPGC10
09-19-2010, 10:32 AM
lol man. you do realize Palestine was a complete and utter shthole before the Jews came? then the jews cultivated the swampy and desert lands into rich farmland on the back of their hard labor...and now you are "semi-srs" about just kicking them out? If anythingm Exile the Arabs living in WB/Gaza into one of the 20 odd neighboring Muslim countries..why dont they have right of return in Saudi where Mecca is? They have plenty of land no doubt, oil brings in plenty of money, and it is the holiest place in the world for Muslims...Jews from anywhere can return to and live in yerushalayim/Israel but Muslims cant go ANYWHERE?

Don't lie. Palestine was a prosperous place prior to the jews coming. Years of Ottoman and after capture by Anzac forces during WW1 British rule created a stable nation.

When the jews came they didn't exactly help as they used their UK backing and Holocaust sympathy to force themselves into land not given to them by the UN partition stealing cities such as Beersheba, forcing out the lawful occupants and showing blatant disregard for the war graves of the thousands of ANZAC and Arab soldiers who died fighting the germans in WW2. Now Palestine is a shadow of the state is used to be and rather than a stable nation is more or less 4.5m people in exile surrounded by a hostile state.

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/6726/israelstealingpalestine.jpg (http://img72.imageshack.us/i/israelstealingpalestine.jpg/)

scrubhunter
09-19-2010, 11:08 AM
I dont really care what conventional weapons the Israeli's use to kill terrorists. Israel is a spec of land in the middle of a continent that wants to exterminate them. I wish they'd kill more terrorists.

Cythraul
09-19-2010, 11:19 AM
Why should i care?
elected a terrorist orginisation or w/e into goverment, have killed plenty of civilians themselfs and all that ****. You cant stab someone in the ****ing eye then cry like a little bitch when you get hit back.
Though most things today seem to pitty the criminal more so then the victim so w/e

JohnnyDestroyer
09-19-2010, 11:19 AM
"Why should a weapon with which there is no problem be limited"

Most usefull thing in the entire article......so....should they just carpet bomb instead? I dont really get it. Is it outrage your after?

War is something the old men plan, they send children to fight it, and its done for money, get over it.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
09-19-2010, 12:57 PM
Don't lie. Palestine was a prosperous place prior to the jews coming. Years of Ottoman and after capture by Anzac forces during WW1 British rule created a stable nation.

When the jews came they didn't exactly help as they used their UK backing and Holocaust sympathy to force themselves into land not given to them by the UN partition stealing cities such as Beersheba, forcing out the lawful occupants and showing blatant disregard for the war graves of the thousands of ANZAC and Arab soldiers who died fighting the germans in WW2. Now Palestine is a shadow of the state is used to be and rather than a stable nation is more or less 4.5m people in exile surrounded by a hostile state.

ROFL. More fun facts you neglect to mention:

- Violence in the area began from the Arab side (shocker). No violence from either side before the 1920s, when Arabs decided they should gleefully kill Jews.

- The Grand Mufti of Jerusalem was a huge supporter of Hitler, as were many other Arabs who were not fighting against Nazis.

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/6726/israelstealingpalestine.jpg (http://img72.imageshack.us/i/israelstealingpalestine.jpg/)

Map has been debunked severall times. It does not show Israel's size during the 1970s, nor does it show Israel's size in the 90s, or at 2005. If it did, it would show a huge decrease in size as Israel has given away over 94% of the land it won in wars in hope for peace.

ToTheSea
09-30-2010, 12:34 PM
ROFL. More fun facts you neglect to mention:

- Violence in the area began from the Arab side (shocker). No violence from either side before the 1920s, when Arabs decided they should gleefully kill Jews.

- The Grand Mufti of Jerusalem was a huge supporter of Hitler, as were many other Arabs who were not fighting against Nazis.

Map has been debunked severall times. It does not show Israel's size during the 1970s, nor does it show Israel's size in the 90s, or at 2005. If it did, it would show a huge decrease in size as Israel has given away over 94% of the land it won in wars in hope for peace.

Lol I've read this thread and find you to be a joke. Honestly, the way you harper on with your 'sources' and sensationalized research, you should be ashamed of yourself. Maybe one day when you've actually read a real book, seen the problems of the Middle-Eastern conflict with your own eyes and actually don't eat up all the BS that is fed to you by BOTH SIDES, you'll understand that there is no excuse for genocide, and the irony is that the same peoples who suffered, are now the oppressors, it really is a sad thing.

Also : You see all Muslims as being 'Arab'. Your ignorance knows no bounds, so I wonder why people even bother wasting their time arguing with you and your moronic statements.

AKR
09-30-2010, 12:58 PM

Yup, like when people nit pick over US soldiers raping, torturing and slaughtering innocent people in Vietnam. "Jesus Christ, folks, you've never been in combat and it's been months since it happened! Get over it already!"

:rolleyes: I guess if it's been a year, it no longer matters and if you aren't a killer, than you can't have an opinion. You strike me as the type of soldier that would blow a child's head off for simply looking Muslim and you wouldn't give it a second thought.

1devil
09-30-2010, 01:11 PM
So now you have conformation that both sides engage in questionable tactics. And??????? The Nazi's bombed the crap out of London and the allies fire bombed Dresden etc. It's war. There is no nice way to kill people.

AKR
09-30-2010, 01:15 PM
So now you have conformation that both sides engage in questionable tactics. And???????

Was that your response when you found out the US was torturing people? What if the US was using suicide bomber children. "duuur, well the other guys are doing it. So they're both using questionable tactics. and????"

Open question to all:

Has there been any Jews in this thread that are NOT ok with this?

1devil
09-30-2010, 01:22 PM
Was that your response when you found out the US was torturing people? What if the US was using suicide bomber children. "duuur, well the other guys are doing it. So they're both using questionable tactics. and????"

Open question to all:

Who said I was ok with this. I simply challange anyone to find me a conflict in which both sides do not repeatedly engage in what amounts to war crimes. The Neurenbug trials were held at the end of WWII. Do you think they would have taken place had germany won the war. No, the US and it's allies would have been put on trial and history would have been written differently. Hell I never saw any threads on this forum expressing outrage on how the Sri Lankan goverment blasted thousands of civilians while crushing the Tamil Tigers. People need to get of their self appointed moral high ground and see the whole picture.

AntiGlobalist
09-30-2010, 01:29 PM
Who cares.

WP is used in war all the time. It is great for killing ****ers in bunkers.

AKR
09-30-2010, 01:41 PM
Who said I was ok with this. I simply challange anyone to find me a conflict in which both sides do not repeatedly engage in what amounts to war crimes. The Neurenbug trials were held at the end of WWII. Do you think they would have taken place had germany won the war. No, the US and it's allies would have been put on trial and history would have been written differently. Hell I never saw any threads on this forum expressing outrage on how the Sri Lankan goverment blasted thousands of civilians while crushing the Tamil Tigers. People need to get of their self appointed moral high ground and see the whole picture.

Yeah, you really sound like you're not ok with this. You sound really upset that it happened. :cool: All you're doing is dismissing it. When someone says "everyone does it...and????" How else are we supposed to take that?

"My neighbor raped someone."

"Everyone's neighbor rapes someone. And????"

Yup, a true expression of outrage.

Hagakure24
09-30-2010, 01:44 PM
That's it. No more phosphorous rounds for ANYBODY.

Return to normal artillery shells pronto.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
09-30-2010, 01:58 PM
Lol I've read this thread and find you to be a joke. Honestly, the way you harper on with your 'sources' and sensationalized research, you should be ashamed of yourself. Maybe one day when you've actually read a real book, seen the problems of the Middle-Eastern conflict with your own eyes and actually don't eat up all the BS that is fed to you by BOTH SIDES, you'll understand that there is no excuse for genocide, and the irony is that the same peoples who suffered, are now the oppressors, it really is a sad thing.

- I've seen it with my own eyes. I've been to Israel, and I've been to Gaza.
- I've read more books than you heard of
- You exposed yourself as a retard for calling one of the fastest growing populations in the world "victims of genocide."

Also : You see all Muslims as being 'Arab'.

Wrong.

1devil
09-30-2010, 02:00 PM
Yeah, you really sound like you're not ok with this. You sound really upset that it happened. :cool: All you're doing is dismissing it. When someone says "everyone does it...and????" How else are we supposed to take that?

"My neighbor raped someone."

"Everyone's neighbor rapes someone. And????"

Yup, a true expression of outrage.

You are entitled to your opinion. Can please describe to me a nice way to kill people in war.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
09-30-2010, 02:00 PM
Open question to all:

Why would anyone be against a tactic that is perfectly legitimate under international law?

ToTheSea
09-30-2010, 02:35 PM
- I've seen it with my own eyes. I've been to Israel, and I've been to Gaza.
- I've read more books than you heard of
- You exposed yourself as a retard for calling one of the fastest growing populations in the world "victims of genocide."

Wrong.

The fact you've been and still don't acknowledge such atrocities is really sad. I don't hate you, I just pity you and your level of retardation.

Lol I don't even know what to say to this, are you a juvenile mental delinquent? *shakes head*

Yes I have exposed myself a retard for acknowledging the mass murder of men, women and children.
Genocide is the deliberate and systematic destruction, in whole or in part, of an ethnic, racial, religious, or national group.While a precise definition varies among genocide scholars, a legal definition is found in the 1948 United Nations Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide (CPPCG).

So destroying Palestinian settlements and killing hundreds of people is not genocide. You need to put the IDF pamphlet down and get a mind of your own.

Wrong. O.K please enlighten me.

Oh and 'one of the fastest growing populations on earth' is something you keep bringing up, and I am seriously beginning to think you have some sort of severe mental problem.
Countries ravaged by war, with low economic standing (on the Palestinian side), have much higher birth rates than stable countries. Clearly you were never briefed on population growth and sigmoid curves. Yes they are dying, it doesn't stop them from reproducing, they are not ALL wiped out. Wow just wow. Oh and to reference your 'more books than you have heard of' BS, son please if you actually think it's the amount of books you read rather than the actual quality you are a complete and utter idiot.

I pity you, and your sad existence, one day I hope you find freedom of thought. At 26 you should be ashamed of yourself.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
09-30-2010, 02:42 PM
The fact you've been and still don't acknowledge such atrocities is really sad. I don't hate you, I just pity you and your level of retardation.

What are the "such atrocities" you speak of?

Yes I have exposed myself a retard for acknowledging the mass murder of men, women and children.

No, you've exposed yourself as a retard for calling the fastest growing population in the world victims of genocide.

So destroying Palestinian settlements and killing hundreds of people is not genocide. You need to put the IDF pamphlet down and get a mind of your own.

I have a mind of my own. I'm also aware of the English language.

O.K please enlighten me.

Enlighten you? Not all Muslims are Arabs. The end. You're enlightened.

Oh and 'one of the fastest growing populations on earth' is something you keep bringing up, and I am seriously beginning to think you have some sort of severe mental problem.
Countries ravaged by war, with low economic standing (on the Palestinian side), have much higher birth rates than stable countries. Clearly you were never briefed on population growth and sigmoid curves. Yes they are dying, it doesn't stop them from reproducing, they are not ALL wiped out. Wow just wow. Oh and to reference your 'more books than you have heard of' BS, son please if you actually think it's the amount of books you read rather than the actual quality you are a complete and utter idiot.

I pity you, and your sad existence, one day I hope you find freedom of thought. At 26 you should be ashamed of yourself.

The UN's definition of a genocide is a joke, and can be applied to any war stricken country. As a matter of fact, it can be applied to the Israelis as well as the Palestinians.

Palestinians also have a higher life expectancy than most countries. ROFL @ genocide.

AKR
09-30-2010, 02:46 PM
You are entitled to your opinion. Can please describe to me a nice way to kill people in war.

So, because killing people isn't nice, that means that anything goes? I never said anything about nice ways to kill people. You create a false dichotomy, though. Do you really believe that anyway you kill someone doesn't matter as long as you're killing them? So, if you have to kill an intruder, it doesn't matter whether you kill them instantly with a bullet to the brain or torture them for 90 days until they die from it?

Again: What if the US was using suicide bomber children.

1devil
09-30-2010, 02:46 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide

Genocide is the deliberate and systematic destruction, in whole or in part, of an ethnic, racial, religious, or national group.

In part:

The phrase "in whole or in part" has been subject to much discussion by scholars of international humanitarian law.[21] The International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia found in Prosecutor v. Radislav Krstic – Trial Chamber I – Judgment – IT-98-33 (2001) ICTY8 (2 August 2001)[22] that Genocide had been committed. In Prosecutor v. Radislav Krstic – Appeals Chamber – Judgment – IT-98-33 (2004) ICTY 7 (19 April 2004)[23] paragraphs 8, 9, 10, and 11 addressed the issue of in part and found that "the part must be a substantial part of that group. The aim of the Genocide Convention is to prevent the intentional destruction of entire human groups, and the part targeted must be significant enough to have an impact on the group as a whole." The Appeals Chamber goes into details of other cases and the opinions of respected commentators on the Genocide Convention to explain how they came to this conclusion.

The judges continue in paragraph 12, "The determination of when the targeted part is substantial enough to meet this requirement may involve a number of considerations. The numeric size of the targeted part of the group is the necessary and important starting point, though not in all cases the ending point of the inquiry. The number of individuals targeted should be evaluated not only in absolute terms, but also in relation to the overall size of the entire group. In addition to the numeric size of the targeted portion, its prominence within the group can be a useful consideration. If a specific part of the group is emblematic of the overall group, or is essential to its survival, that may support a finding that the part qualifies as substantial within the meaning of Article 4 [of the Tribunal's Statute]."[24][25]

In paragraph 13 the judges raise the issue of the perpetrators' access to the victims: "The historical examples of genocide also suggest that the area of the perpetrators’ activity and control, as well as the possible extent of their reach, should be considered. ... The intent to destroy formed by a perpetrator of genocide will always be limited by the opportunity presented to him. While this factor alone will not indicate whether the targeted group is substantial, it can – in combination with other factors – inform the analysis."[23]

ToTheSea
09-30-2010, 03:12 PM
What are the "such atrocities" you speak of?

No, you've exposed yourself as a retard for calling the fastest growing population in the world victims of genocide.

I have a mind of my own. I'm also aware of the English language.

Enlighten you? Not all Muslims are Arabs. The end. You're enlightened.

The UN's definition of a genocide is a joke, and can be applied to any war stricken country. As a matter of fact, it can be applied to the Israelis as well as the Palestinians.

Palestinians also have a higher life expectancy than most countries. ROFL @ genocide.

Where do you get these ridiculous information from? You've already exposed yourself as being a complete delinquent time and time again, I really pity you brah, seriously. In terms of the enlightenment I was under the impression YOU thought that, you dumb sh*t, but thanks for clearing it up. Also I liked the way you dodged all the inconsistencies I found in your argument and knowledge or lack there of. Please just stop, your idiocy already knows no bounds.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
09-30-2010, 03:19 PM
Where do you get these ridiculous information from? You've already exposed yourself as being a complete delinquent time and time again, I really pity you brah, seriously. In terms of the enlightenment I was under the impression YOU thought that, you dumb sh*t, but thanks for clearing it up. Also I liked the way you dodged all the inconsistencies I found in your argument and knowledge or lack there of. Please just stop, your idiocy already knows no bounds.

What information? The high Palestinian life expectancy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_life_expectancy

Stop embarrassing yourself, please.

ToTheSea
09-30-2010, 03:24 PM
What information? The high Palestinian life expectancy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_life_expectancy

Stop embarrassing yourself, please.

You've used Wikipedia as a source, you've already embarrassed yourself. Still dodging the inconsistencies I see. If you really knew sh*t you'd understand that in a war-torn land average life expectancy accounts for nothing. You've also failed to identify variables such as nutrition and crime. Sir, please STFU.

http://i923.photobucket.com/albums/ad72/mrcrankypants/1272069741077.jpg

ll ReNeGaDe ll
09-30-2010, 03:27 PM
You've used Wikipedia as a source, you've already embarrassed yourself.[/quote[

Wikipedia is using World Bank and UN as a source. Retarded much?

[quote[Still dodging the inconsistencies I see. If you really knew sh*t you'd understand that in a war-torn land life expectancy accounts for nothing.

It kind of relates to the dumbass genocide claim.

You've also failed to identify variables such as nutrition and crime. Sir, please STFU.

Both highly irrelevant when discussing life expectancy as related to genocide.

Stop failing.

ToTheSea
09-30-2010, 03:35 PM
It kind of relates to the dumbass genocide claim.

Both highly irrelevant when discussing life expectancy as related to genocide.

Stop failing.

Lol, you're claiming it's irrelevant when your whole proposition of the high life expectancy (LOL) and growing population is a viable enough argument to refute genocide. I have only failed in the sense that you are still as retarded as you were when this argument began. Once again you dodge all inconsistencies even after I explained to you the issue of what genocide in it's 'partial form' is, AND after I explained population growth.

That's the entire point dipsh*t, in your life expectancy graph those things OBVIOUSLY are taken into account. Wow seriously, why do you even post on here? Your completely retarded. I can't help but think what a sad existence you must have, and you're 26, sh*t's just gonna' go down hill from here son. You're the type of weak minded idiot who eats up the propaganda and spews it out, burying your head in the sand like millions of people like you have done in history. Those who are ignorant without purpose are sympathized...those who are enlightened yet maintain their ignorance will forever be fools.

Goodnight.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
09-30-2010, 03:39 PM
Lol, you're claiming it's irrelevant when your whole proposition of the high life expectancy (LOL) and growing population is a viable enough argument to refute genocide. I have only failed in the sense that you are still as retarded as you were when this argument began. Once again you dodge all inconsistencies even after I explained to you the issue of what genocide in it's 'partial form' is, AND after I explained population growth.

That's the entire point dipsh*t, in your life expectancy graph those things OBVIOUSLY are taken into account. Wow seriously, why do you even post on here? Your completely retarded. I can't help but think what a sad existence you must have, and you're 26, sh*t's just gonna' go down hill from here son. You're the type of weak minded idiot who eats up the propaganda and spews it out, burying your head in the sand like millions of people like you have done in history. Those who are ignorant without purpose are sympathized...those who are enlightened yet maintain their ignorance will forever be fools.

Goodnight.

The fact that 75% of each of your posts consists of personal attacks speaks volumes about the lack of validity of your arguments.

You explained population growth? No, you claimed that war-stricken areas have high population growths. You bring up nurtition and crime, both which are highly irrelevant. When a population is the fastest growing in the world, or one of the fastest, that makes the genocide claim factually incorrect. Not to mention you completely ignored 1devil's post about how scholars interpret the "in part" part of your vague definition.

Have you refuted the fact that our vague definition of genocide can be applied to Israelis? No, you dodged that one.

Basically, you provide 0 evidence for any claim of a genocide. A claim which indicates a severe mental disorder, characterized by the inability to accept the facts for what they are.

Dr.Z
09-30-2010, 05:34 PM
Why are you guys trying to argue with a brain-washed bot that copy / pastes Israeli propaganda?

He gets fresh instructions each week from his contacts to launch an "Online PR War"

You can't win... their kinds are professional phaggots. :cool:

illriginalized
09-30-2010, 05:52 PM
Why are you guys trying to argue with a brain-washed bot that copy / pastes Israeli propaganda?

He gets fresh instructions each week from his contacts to launch an "Online PR War"

lol he claimed the fact that Israel removed non-Jews from Bethlehem a week+ from Christmas was nothing more than politics. Ya, politics against Christians, as always.

Geno
09-30-2010, 05:55 PM

The use of wp is not illegal.

The US uses it all the time.

Blindead
09-30-2010, 05:57 PM
The use of wp is not illegal.

The US uses it all the time.

Using it as a weapon is.

Geno
09-30-2010, 05:59 PM
Using it as a weapon is.

WTF else would it be? It's an incediary device. It has some use as an illuminator as well, but it's an incendiary weapon. And it is not illegal.

The united states uses it as tracer rounds for night engagement. I suppose we are breaking some unheard of law as well? amiright?

ll ReNeGaDe ll
09-30-2010, 06:34 PM
lol he claimed the fact that Israel removed non-Jews from Bethlehem a week+ from Christmas was nothing more than politics. Ya, politics against Christians, as always.

Israel removes palestinian squatters or palestinians that built homes without a permit on a regular basis, of course some of those times its going to be before or after a holiday.

facepalm.jpg

ll ReNeGaDe ll
09-30-2010, 06:34 PM

I'm just quoting the above post to highlight the type of rhetoric coming from the pro-palestine side.

Dr.Z
09-30-2010, 06:35 PM
Israel removes palestinian squatters or palestinians that built homes without a permit on a regular basis, of course some of those times its going to be before or after a holiday.

facepalm.jpg

Covering bull**** is an art form these days.

Too bad people are not stupid as some people think...

ll ReNeGaDe ll
09-30-2010, 06:45 PM
^^ Above post as well. Hey, at least he's consistent.

Dr.Z
09-30-2010, 06:50 PM
^^ Above post as well. Hey, at least he's consistent.

How much do you get paid to copy / paste propaganda?

Health benefits?

Bonus?

I have never seen a person try to defend a side 100%, even when they are found guilty by the International community for killing innocent people / children. He is blind on purpose, or trolling all of us.

He doesn't even admit the possibility of an honest mistake... his side never makes mistakes, and always innocent.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
09-30-2010, 06:53 PM
How much do you get paid to copy / paste propaganda?

All my posts are written by noone other than me, unless I say otherwise.

I have never seen a person try to defend a side 100%, even when they are found guilty by the International community for killing innocent people / children. He is blind on purpose, or trolling all of us.

He doesn't even admit the possibility of an honest mistake... his side never makes mistakes, and always innocent.

Make legitimate criticism of Israel and I'll concur. Its the illegitimate criticism which denies Israel the right to defend itself, or is outright defamatory that I have a problem with.

Don't accuse me of intellectual dishonesty when you continue to parade the "international community" as an impartial source after I debunked the notion ad nauseum.

WhatUpDoee
09-30-2010, 07:26 PM
The words "terrorist" and "human shields" are the strongest weapons the IDF has. They can use those two words to justify any action.

I am sure you guys remember this famous photo of a terrorist using a human shield

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_MsZb8mYFoCs/Sl9SUxrOhmI/AAAAAAAAIJc/2O3cy1qis50/s800/palestine_father_saving_son.jpg

illriginalized
09-30-2010, 07:32 PM
The words "terrorist" and "human shields" are the strongest weapons the IDF has. They can use those two words to justify any action.

I am sure you guys remember this famous photo of a terrorist using a human shield

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_MsZb8mYFoCs/Sl9SUxrOhmI/AAAAAAAAIJc/2O3cy1qis50/s800/palestine_father_saving_son.jpg

Oh inorite? A father and his son.

illriginalized
09-30-2010, 07:35 PM

Yes lets ignore the fact that it was a, "HOTEL OWNER" and all non-Jews who stayed @ his hotel.

facepalm.jpg
Another thing about this poster ^ he gives half truths.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
09-30-2010, 07:49 PM
Yes lets ignore the fact that it was a, "HOTEL OWNER" and all non-Jews who stayed @ his hotel.

Another thing about this poster ^ he gives half truths.

Link to an article (not youtube video) of this specific event. Al Jazeera doesn't count. Go.

Blindead
09-30-2010, 07:50 PM
WTF else would it be? It's an incediary device. It has some use as an illuminator as well, but it's an incendiary weapon. And it is not illegal.

The united states uses it as tracer rounds for night engagement. I suppose we are breaking some unheard of law as well? amiright?

Are you drunk again? Obviously a rhetorical question. There's a difference between using it as a tracer round, using it as a smoke screen, and using it as an incendiary (chemical) weapon, which is illegal.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
09-30-2010, 07:52 PM

Funny. Here are words coming from the pro-Palestine side: Genocide, ethnic cleansing, occupation, settlements, coloniolism, destroyed homes, women and children, etc etc

Difference is the words "terrorist" and "human shields" are undeniable facts.

Hahahahahaha you fell for the Mohammad Al Dura hoax? Fun facts:

- Independent reporter found out it was a hoax, and the highly edited video was bogus which involved acting, staging by reporters, and other ethical violations

- Reporter was sued by the person filming it.

- French court saw the whole video uneedited and concluded that it was an extremely misleading video and dropped all charges.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
09-30-2010, 07:56 PM
Are you drunk again? Obviously a rhetorical question. There's a difference between using it as a tracer round, using it as a smoke screen, and using it as an incendiary (chemical) weapon, which is illegal.

Did Israel admit to using the weapon illegally? Actually, is there even a shred of evidence that Israel used it illegally?

Blindead
09-30-2010, 07:59 PM
Funny. Here are words coming from the pro-Palestine side: Genocide, ethnic cleansing, occupation, settlements, coloniolism, destroyed homes, women and children, etc etc

Difference is the words "terrorist" and "human shields" are undeniable facts.

Hahahahahaha you fell for the Mohammad Al Dura hoax? Fun facts:

- Independent reporter found out it was a hoax, and the highly edited video was bogus which involved acting, staging by reporters, and other ethical violations

- Reporter was sued by the person filming it.

- French court saw the whole video uneedited and concluded that it was an extremely misleading video and dropped all charges.

It hasn't been proven a hoax, it's completely up in the air whether it's real or not, with idiots like you on each side saying it's 100% either way. It's funny because I see in any debate surrounding Israel the personification of a great Bertrand Russel quote: "The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." Whenever a Palestinian is killed, we've got all the Muzzies on here screaming about how Israel definitely did it on purpose, how they were innocent, and how they're committing genocide. And then when Israel does anything wrong, the Jew-Crew comes out in force comparing all Muslims to sub-human animals, characterizing them all as bloodthirsty murderers, accepting anything that Israel says as 100% fact at face value, denying any source that doesn't come straight from the IDF, etc.

You're all ****tards.

Dr.Z
09-30-2010, 07:59 PM
Did Israel admit to using the weapon illegally?

Hahahahahahaha

memcop
09-30-2010, 08:06 PM
I don't see the complaint, willie P is used to destroy property and personel and they were in a war werent they? Geneva permits these weapons.

memcop
09-30-2010, 08:09 PM
I've used Willie P in a war zone is there something wrong with that? We use it constanly, instead of clearing caves we suck the air out with these weapons.

Blindead
09-30-2010, 08:16 PM
I don't see the complaint, willie P is used to destroy property and personel and they were in a war werent they? Geneva permits these weapons.

Despite your attempts to use military jargon to sound like you know what you're talking about, you don't. WP can be used in its normal sense, yes, but to use it to destroy or attack civilians or civilians targets in its incendiary sense is illegal under Geneva 1980.

Proskillz09
09-30-2010, 08:28 PM
Despite your attempts to use military jargon to sound like you know what you're talking about, you don't. WP can be used in its normal sense, yes, but to use it to destroy or attack civilians or civilians targets in its incendiary sense is illegal under Geneva 1980.

Whos gonna punnish them for using it?

ll ReNeGaDe ll
09-30-2010, 08:28 PM
It hasn't been proven a hoax, it's completely up in the air whether it's real or not, with idiots like you on each side saying it's 100% either way. It's funny because I see in any debate surrounding Israel the personification of a great Bertrand Russel quote: "The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." Whenever a Palestinian is killed, we've got all the Muzzies on here screaming about how Israel definitely did it on purpose, how they were innocent, and how they're committing genocide. And then when Israel does anything wrong, the Jew-Crew comes out in force comparing all Muslims to sub-human animals, characterizing them all as bloodthirsty murderers, accepting anything that Israel says as 100% fact at face value, denying any source that doesn't come straight from the IDF, etc.

You're all ****tards.

The idea that its a fact he was killed by the IDF, is a hoax. Prove me wrong.

The fact that a french court threw out the case speaks volumes. Especially considering its France, a country which is far from Jew-friendly.

By the way, I love how you, someone who believes every country is free to defend itself against terrorism besides the Jewish country, think you are an impartial source on the conflict and free of the bias that everyone else supposedly has.

andy2020
09-30-2010, 08:36 PM
History repeats itself, unfortunately.

illriginalized
09-30-2010, 09:40 PM
History repeats itself, unfortunately.

If it doesn't.. it rhymes.

C1SCO
09-30-2010, 10:28 PM
Dam, white Phosphorous is some nasty sheet.

jackamo2887
09-30-2010, 11:17 PM
The point isn't that using white phosphorous is illegal, the point is the way in which they are using it.

Using chlorine to clean your pool is legal, using chlorine to chemically burn your neighbors kid who keeps pool hopping it at 3 in the morning is not.

Israel has every right to use it as a smoke screen, tracer round..but arent chemical weapons against the Geneva Convention? Or some convention?

Real or not, I doubt anyone on here would actually believe stuff like this doesn't happen. **** is sad as fuk cuzzz.

The fact that a french court threw out the case speaks volumes. Especially considering its France, a country which is far from Jew-friendly.

By the way, I love how you, someone who believes every country is free to defend itself against terrorism besides the Jewish country, think you are an impartial source on the conflict and free of the bias that everyone else supposedly has.

So do you think the IDF has EVER shot an innocent person?

Blindead
09-30-2010, 11:18 PM

You're an intellectually dishonest ****tard and can die in a pile of pig **** for all I care, but stop accusing me of hating Jews, you worthless husk of a man. I don't give a **** if you kill terrorists, and that's not what this thread is or ever has been about. It's been about using incendiary weapons in civilian areas in flagrant violation of the Geneva conventions. It's not about human shields or any other bull**** you'll try to bring up to deflect. I don't think Israel, Palestine, the United States or any other country should use WP in civilian areas if they can't do it well enough to not burn innocent people to death.

JaneDDoe
09-30-2010, 11:58 PM
You're an intellectually dishonest ****tard and can die in a pile of pig **** for all I care, but stop accusing me of hating Jews, you worthless husk of a man. I don't give a **** if you kill terrorists, and that's not what this thread is or ever has been about. It's been about using incendiary weapons in civilian areas in flagrant violation of the Geneva conventions. It's not about human shields or any other bull**** you'll try to bring up to deflect. I don't think Israel, Palestine, the United States or any other country should use WP in civilian areas if they can't do it well enough to not burn innocent people to death.

Have you ever noticed in ALL the documented wars combined, how the bulk of casualties were women and children? :)

ll ReNeGaDe ll
10-02-2010, 08:03 AM
So do you think the IDF has EVER shot an innocent person?

Of course.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
10-02-2010, 08:06 AM

I never accused you of hating Jews breh. Guilty conscience? My point is you have one hell of a bias against Israel. Its just that Muslims piss you off too, so sometimes you bash them as well. Your bias still exists.

So far there is about 0 evidence that Israel used white phospherous illegally, yet you go on about this thread as if it means something.

You have criticized the UN for doing nothing other than blaming Israel for everything, yet cite them as a source every time you want to get your Israel-hate on.

You said Western forces should shoot little Afghan kids who plant bombs, yet when kids get caught in the cross fire in the Palestinian territories, you start sh*tting bricks.

Point is, stop acting like you're not biased when you clearly are.