PDA

View Full Version : Man I can't wait for the upcoming NFL season...

SpiderSense
07-25-2010, 05:54 AM
So many moves made, you can feel optimistic about almost any team.

Except the Browns and Steelers.

I want that **** NOW

http://25.media.tumblr.com/9cyPFQbgCppj163mLf8pT7RBo1_250.gif

TheStack
07-25-2010, 07:08 AM
You forgot the Broncos

but **** yeah, can't wait

evilsteve02
07-25-2010, 07:11 AM

I want that **** NOW

http://25.media.tumblr.com/9cyPFQbgCppj163mLf8pT7RBo1_250.gif

you are kidding right? like the Browns arn't going to win their divison, noone could stop them the last 4 games of last season, with a good QB (becasue holmgrem fixed him) the Browns won't win the AFC???

SpiderSense
07-25-2010, 07:14 AM
You forgot the Broncos

but **** yeah, can't wait

Um, the Broncos added Jamal Williams who's a certified BEAST.

IDK about that WR they drafted though, supposedly he's like the next Marshall but that's obviously big shoes to fill.

SpiderSense
07-25-2010, 07:15 AM
you are kidding right? like the Browns arn't going to win their divison, noone could stop them the last 4 games of last season, with a good QB (becasue holmgrem fixed him) the Browns won't win the AFC???

I seriously hope you're joking.

Browns are gonna beat out the Ravens?

:rolleyes:

TheStack
07-25-2010, 08:56 AM
Um, the Broncos added Jamal Williams who's a certified BEAST.

IDK about that WR they drafted though, supposedly he's like the next Marshall but that's obviously big shoes to fill.

notsureifsrs

Jammal Williams isn't half the player he used to be ask Charger fans. Plus they lost their best playmaker (Marshall) and drafted Tim Tebow who is a 2-3 year project.

valentin123321
07-25-2010, 09:09 AM

this. sorry son the ravens are gonna rule the afc north this year

tmc.
07-25-2010, 10:06 AM
I can't wait for the Bears to finish dead last in the NFC North and we can officially announce the Jake Cutler trade as the worst in the past decade.

Good night sweet Bears.

evilsteve02
07-25-2010, 10:21 AM

yeah... "roll's eyes"

who picked the saints to win the superbowl last season?? how about Arizona to win the NFC, how about Arizona to make the playoffs?? nuff said

evilsteve02
07-25-2010, 10:22 AM
this. sorry son the ravens are gonna rule the afc north this year

no they wont....

cor030
07-25-2010, 10:28 AM
yeah... "roll's eyes"

who picked the saints to win the superbowl last season?? how about Arizona to win the NFC, how about Arizona to make the playoffs?? nuff said

2 key factors there: Drew Brees and Kurt Warner

I'm not a Browns hater, but they have Jake Delhomme. They may have a good year, you never know with football.. but you can't compare Delhomme to 2 future HOF'ers.

Pern
07-25-2010, 10:30 AM

I want that **** NOW

When "experts" feel optimistic about the Steelers, they end up missing the playoffs. When they pay them no attention, they just win Super Bowls. Looks like it's about that time for another ring.

FlexGunmetal
07-25-2010, 10:31 AM
notsureifsrs

Jammal Williams isn't half the player he used to be ask Charger fans. Plus they lost their best playmaker (Marshall) and drafted Tim Tebow who is a 2-3 year project.

The broncos will be fine without marshall. They will win 10 games with a joke of a schedule.

BC02
07-25-2010, 11:25 AM
so many moves made, you can feel optimistic about almost any team.

not the cards. Hello 6-10

TheStack
07-25-2010, 11:28 AM
The broncos will be fine without marshall. They will win 10 games with a joke of a schedule.

Don't forget our 1 month ban deal if the Raiders win 5 games

valentin123321
07-25-2010, 11:29 AM
no they wont....

please enlighten me. big ben's out for at least 4 games and he lost santonio. big problem there

Bengals have a wicked tough schedule, and im fairly confident we can beat them this year, although i'll admit they kicked our ass last year.

and the browns..dude it's the browns with delhomme at qb.

and then they fixed the reciver problems, bolstered our line/pass rush and hopefully fabian and ladarius will be back during training camp, they're expected to come back before game 1 at the very least.

Homer me says we go 13-3 but realistic me is thinking 11-5

SpiderSense
07-25-2010, 01:53 PM

LMAO, since when?

Missed all of last year, great season as usual the year before.

So how again did he fall off, cause he was hurt all last year?

Every time I ever saw dude he was a machine, best NT in the NFL.

evilsteve02
07-25-2010, 02:19 PM
please enlighten me. big ben's out for at least 4 games and he lost santonio. big problem there

Bengals have a wicked tough schedule, and im fairly confident we can beat them this year, although i'll admit they kicked our ass last year.

and the browns..dude it's the browns with delhomme at qb.

and then they fixed the reciver problems, bolstered our line/pass rush and hopefully fabian and ladarius will be back during training camp, they're expected to come back before game 1 at the very least.

Homer me says we go 13-3 but realistic me is thinking 11-5

yeah...delhommme has one bad year with a bad QB coach and you write him off??? Mike Holmgrem drafted about 6 starting QB's...do the math...he will be a pro-bowler this year. Not to mention your team is old. Don't get me wrong, you will make the playoffs but Browns will win the division, with a tougher schedule than the Ravens.

evilsteve02
07-25-2010, 02:20 PM
2 key factors there: Drew Brees and Kurt Warner

I'm not a Browns hater, but they have Jake Delhomme. They may have a good year, you never know with football.. but you can't compare Delhomme to 2 future HOF'ers.

everyone wrote off Kurt Warner 4 or 5 years ago...so how is he any different than Delhomme (who's had one...that's right, one bad season). ???

The_Source
07-25-2010, 02:23 PM
yeah...delhommme has one bad year with a bad QB coach and you write him off??? Mike Holmgrem drafted about 6 starting QB's...do the math...he will be a pro-bowler this year. Not to mention your team is old. Don't get me wrong, you will make the playoffs but Browns will win the division, with a tougher schedule than the Ravens.

don't know if you're trolling or serious lol

TriangleX
07-25-2010, 02:23 PM
everyone wrote off Kurt Warner 4 or 5 years ago...so how is he any different than Delhomme (who's had one...that's right, one bad season). ???

Kurt Warner was also an MVP and will likely end up in the HOF. But nice try at a comparison

Chavez76
07-25-2010, 02:27 PM
the real sport begins in a few weeks

DeseanJackson
07-25-2010, 02:33 PM
Vick + DJacc + Maclin + LeSean + Celek = team that can throw And run

Madsen89
07-25-2010, 02:41 PM
Kurt Warner was also an MVP and will likely end up in the HOF. But nice try at a comparison

Kurt Warner will be going to Canton first year hes eligible. His story alone will get him in.

Huse
07-25-2010, 03:48 PM
pats running up the score

peyton finally coming back to NE and he's gonna get his sh!t kicked in

iamgenus
07-25-2010, 04:27 PM

You can't possibly be serious?

valentin123321
07-25-2010, 04:34 PM

Delhomme melted down in the playoffs in 08 and continued his meltdown the entire year until he got benched in favor of an undrafted quarterback. That's gotta be a huge stab into his confidence. Also, he no longer has that reliable option in steve smith, or the sick panthers running game. I like mohammed massuqoi(i think thats how it's spelt), but he's not a number 1 reciver yet.

I think the browns can surprise some people and go 7-9 or 8-8, but i really dont think they'll win the division

FlexGunmetal
07-25-2010, 04:42 PM
Don't forget our 1 month ban deal if the Raiders win 5 games

I thought it was if the broncos have a better record?
Either way we're on.

MontelWilliams
07-25-2010, 04:49 PM
browns to the super bowl fukkers

Antonio519
07-25-2010, 04:52 PM
Jay Cutler will claim the title of best QB in the league

cor030
07-25-2010, 05:19 PM
Delhomme melted down in the playoffs in 08 and continued his meltdown the entire year until he got benched in favor of an undrafted quarterback. That's gotta be a huge stab into his confidence. Also, he no longer has that reliable option in steve smith, or the sick panthers running game. I like mohammed massuqoi(i think thats how it's spelt), but he's not a number 1 reciver yet.

I think the browns can surprise some people and go 7-9 or 8-8, but i really dont think they'll win the division

he also hasn't been the same since surgery.

I like Delhomme. I would LOVE to see him turn the Browns franchise around like he did for Carolina. I will actually be watching Browns games hoping he succeeds, but you have to be realistic..