PDA

View Full Version : Help! On Diet I Have Designed

Insy
07-22-2010, 06:37 AM
Heya,

Im 5'8ft and i way about 135lbs i believe im really skinny and currently eat alot of crap :'( but im willing to change espiecally once i see some improvements ill be even more motivated and willing :D.

I target is to build mass and gain strength mainly but i want to try and keep fat as low as i could get but tbh im not worried about that now ill just take on more cycling and cardio

I was thinking of following rippletoes guide and this is what ive come up with, oh and btw im a student with part time job with crap pay so i have designed this to keep it check but effective and does the job well

Protein Powder - BSN Syntha 6 x 2 day
Dymatize BCAA's x 4 a day
Dymatize Multi-Vitamins x 2 a day
Omega 3/Fish Oils x 1-2 a day

BreakFast - Milk, Oatmeal, Banana
Snack - Eggs, Multi-Vitamin, Bread
Lunch - Protein Shake, Tuna, Pasta, Sweetcorn
Snack - Peanut Butter, Milk/Juice, Bread
Dinner - Fish Oils, Potatoes/Mash, Meat, Veg/Salad, Nuts
Snack - Protein Shake, Multi-Vitamin

I need help with people experience and knowledge on whether ive missed stuff out that could work out cheaper, or something in there thats not needed and theres something that ive missed out that is needed

I also need help with portion sizes i have no clue at all on portion sizes so a little help with that id be happy :D

thx
regards
ben

Insy
07-22-2010, 07:20 PM
any suggestions? or any help?

sid007
07-22-2010, 07:49 PM
Eat. More nuts, more good fat, more MEAT

Insy
07-23-2010, 04:53 AM
See meat is a problem for me as it can be expensive and since im trying to make it cheap its kinda avoiding that matter, BUT i do go hunting so i suppose i could go out and try and get a few headshot's and eat the rabbits i shoot not much meat on them but it will help witht he meat problem

Is rabbit meat any good????

also the more nuts i could throw some in on the first snack after breakfast and maybe somewhere else

for each meal and breakfast what am i looking on average to have each meal calorie, fat, carbs, meat wise?

thx
ben

belairdfence99
07-23-2010, 05:08 AM
Heya,

Im 5'8ft and i way about 135lbs i believe im really skinny and currently eat alot of crap :'( but im willing to change espiecally once i see some improvements ill be even more motivated and willing :D.

I target is to build mass and gain strength mainly but i want to try and keep fat as low as i could get but tbh im not worried about that now ill just take on more cycling and cardio

I was thinking of following rippletoes guide and this is what ive come up with, oh and btw im a student with part time job with crap pay so i have designed this to keep it check but effective and does the job well

Protein Powder - BSN Syntha 6 x 2 day
Dymatize BCAA's x 4 a day
Dymatize Multi-Vitamins x 2 a day
Omega 3/Fish Oils x 1-2 a day

BreakFast - Milk, Oatmeal, Banana
Snack - Eggs, Multi-Vitamin, Bread
Lunch - Protein Shake, Tuna, Pasta, Sweetcorn
Snack - Peanut Butter, Milk/Juice, Bread
Dinner - Fish Oils, Potatoes/Mash, Meat, Veg/Salad, Nuts
Snack - Protein Shake, Multi-Vitamin

I need help with people experience and knowledge on whether ive missed stuff out that could work out cheaper, or something in there thats not needed and theres something that ive missed out that is needed

I also need help with portion sizes i have no clue at all on portion sizes so a little help with that id be happy :D

thx
regards
ben

Eating fat in your diet doesn't mean that it's stored as fat in your body. Eating fats should be a normal part of your diet.

Go to thedailyplate.com and find out how many calories you need for your weight. Then once you have your daily needs, add 300-500 calories so you will gain steadily over the coming weeks.

Insy
07-24-2010, 05:34 AM
Ok things changed a little after reading rippletoes guides i dont think ill be able to use my stepdads home gym as he only has 2x10kg weights, 4-6x5kg weights, 6-8x2.5kg wiehgts and that. i do believe once i get started im gunna struggle to find the weights as theres not many

So im thinking i cant spend to more than 150 a month on the following supplements, gym, as much of a diet i can afford

ok

gym - 25 a month
myofusion protein shake - 34-36 a month
BCAA - 9 a month
Multi-Vitamins - 8 a month

Meat will be hopefully cheap for me, as i go hunting and i looked up somewhere that every 1lb of raw wild rabbit meat contains something like 91-98g of protein and 19-25g of fat, 0g carbs and ill be grilling these probs on a george foreman grill.

so atm the way i see it is 87 a month gets me gym membership plus this is the daily nutriton id get from the protein shakes + rabbit meat

141-158g protein, 10g carbs, 31g fat

I have around 70 quid left to spend on more food to get the carbs and protein i need, anyone shed some light on what woudl be cheapest stuff to buy to get these needs im thinking

pasta
spuds
rice
bread
nuts
tuna/eggs
milk

problem is if i go with tuna cheapest ive seen is 50p a tin and milk is 1 a litre so that will put me to 45 so will probs leave me with 25 quid for pasta, rice, spuds for carbs

is this achiveable? and will i lack hugely in carbs/protein/fat?

thx
regards
ben