PDA

View Full Version : i want to gain mass. what is the best food to eat with proteins for the best outcome?

tastro
07-21-2010, 03:05 PM
i think that the title says it all.

it's really hard for me to get weight. much more then some of my buddies that weight too much... and they can lose like 10kg in 1 month without any problems... but it much harder for me to get 10kg in 1 month. and i really tryed a lot already... so that's why i'm asking for some good advice here.

i got 3kg in the last month. is that ok or could i do better?

thank you, tastro

MikeD4386
07-21-2010, 03:07 PM
leucine

MAX.MAREK
07-21-2010, 03:15 PM
pasta, rice, oatmeal, potatoes, red meat. keep carbing the heck up! and eat a ton :)

tastro
07-22-2010, 05:06 AM
i heard that pizzda and fast food, etc. aren't good, is that true?

tnx for the info.

from the meat my favourite is chicken... or minced meat is good with spagetti or meat rolls. so what do you suggest? any good recipes? :)

thank you, tastro

BigEating
07-22-2010, 10:57 AM
i heard that pizzda and fast food, etc. aren't good, is that true?

tnx for the info.

from the meat my favourite is chicken... or minced meat is good with spagetti or meat rolls. so what do you suggest? any good recipes? :)

thank you, tastro

fast food and pizza has a lot of fat in it. grilled is a good alternative, i have a goerge foreman grill, works well. olive oil, lemon juice, chilli powder, salt, pepper, onions, sweet peppers, shallots, garlic are all good. experiment, shove em on, chicken, red meat, whatever. eat up.

tastro
07-23-2010, 06:44 AM
tnx guys. grill sounds good. :)