PDA

View Full Version : how should i consume a capsule. open it and drink it or just drink it closed?

tastro
07-21-2010, 02:59 PM
ok... i'm new to capsules... and i checked the whole box, but i can't find this part of instructions nowhere.

so yesterday i made a test... i took a glass of water and put the capsule of creatin in it. then i waited 1 hour and the creatin still didn't came fully out of the capsule... only the top part of it.

so my question is...

how should i consume a capsule, so that i would get the most out of it. (i take 2 capsules 2 times a day, like it says on the box).

1. open the capsule and mix the creatin pouder with water and drink it

or

2. just drink the closed capsule with water

i hope that you can help me out with this.

thank you, tastro

Bleachway
07-21-2010, 03:40 PM
You do not open the capsule, you just take it the way it is with water, thats all

Doubt.Less
07-21-2010, 03:57 PM
notsureifsrs...

andrerox80
07-21-2010, 04:10 PM
wtf? weird ass post

Avaric3
07-21-2010, 04:13 PM
just take the powder straight outta the capsule and down it without water cuz i heard if you take it wit water, itll create a huge insulin spike and then youll start gaining fat and you dont want that

M-Hashemi
07-21-2010, 04:21 PM
LOL... I don't know if I should laugh or raise an eyebrow.

MikeK46
07-21-2010, 07:06 PM
i took a glass of water and put the capsule of creatin in it. then i waited 1 hour and the creatin still didn't came fully out of the capsule... only the top part of it.

there's a lot more than just water in your stomach. the capsules are made from aqueous solutions of gelling agents like animal protein (mainly gelatine) or plant polysaccharides. in other words, the enzymes & gastric juices in your gut bust that sucker open real quick.

desslok
07-21-2010, 07:10 PM
Truly...no child is left behind

Kenacillin
07-21-2010, 09:31 PM
there's a lot more than just water in your stomach. the capsules are made from aqueous solutions of gelling agents like animal protein (mainly gelatine) or plant polysaccharides. in other words, the enzymes & gastric juices in your gut bust that sucker open real quick.

This guy knows what's up. Take the whole capsule with the shell. Not only will the enzymes aid to break it up, but sometimes the capsule acts as a time-release function. In the case of these creatine capsules, its probably fairly quick, like 10-15 minutes. Don't open them up!!!

tastro
07-22-2010, 04:57 AM
tnx to all. just wanted to hear some more opinions and how you guys take it. ;)

i will take the capsules closed now. :)

thread closed.

thank you all, tastro

trance__dreamer
07-23-2010, 12:09 AM
Truly...no child is left behind

LOL. oh man...