PDA

View Full Version : All you Mayweather Jr. Fan boys

yoplay
07-17-2010, 12:54 PM
He had until yesterday to sign his contract to fight pacquiao on november 13th. He didn't sign it. what's up bitches? you mad?

MusclePrime
07-17-2010, 01:00 PM
You mad?

http://mrbalcos.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/1253906438floyd-mayweather46.jpg

PatrickBateman1
07-17-2010, 01:07 PM
Anyone who knows boxing knows that he wasn't gonna say shiit; the "deadline" was just another media stunt.

Do you honestly think Floyd is going to let himself be pushed into a decision? Absolutely not.

Floyd already set out everything last year as far as drug testing goes. I would love for them to come to an agreement somewhere in the middle, but Floyd is still dealing with his trainer going to jail and some other shiit.

I would love to see it be a done deal and even though I'm a Floyd fan, I'm getting a little impatient, but he's allowed to make the rules since he's the champ. Really want to see this finalized though.

God Gifted
07-17-2010, 01:11 PM
He had until yesterday to sign his contract to fight pacquiao on november 13th. He didn't sign it. what's up bitches? you mad?

troll, there was no contract.

""About two months ago, a few days after the Mayweather-Mosley fight, I got a call from Ross Greenburg, who asked me frankly whether myself and Manny Pacquiao wanted to do the fight against Floyd Mayweather," Arum said. "I assured him that, yes, I had talked to Manny and that was the case, and from there I had a couple of conversations with Ross and I laid out all the terms that would be acceptable to our side."

MusclePrime
07-17-2010, 01:12 PM
Anyone who knows boxing knows that he wasn't gonna say shiit; the "deadline" was just another media sunt.

Do you honestly think Floyd is going to let himself be pushed into a decision? Absolutely not.

Floyd already set out everything last year as far as drug testing goes. I would love for them to come to an agreement somewhere in the middle, but Floyd is still dealing with his trainer going to jail and some other shiit.

I would love to see it be a done deal and even though I'm a Floyd fan, I'm getting a little impatient, but he's allowed to make the rules since he's the champ. Really want to see this finalized though.

This. Why would a fighter agree to a fight if his number 1 trainer might end up in jail? Its like throwing a blind guy into a traffic.