PDA

View Full Version : ITT we talk about AIDS, how it is a manmade virus and the U.S. gov patented cure

Horns3
07-14-2010, 01:37 PM
let's chat brahs

here's the patent

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsrchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=5676977.PN.&OS=PN/5676977&RS=PN/5676977

Otaman
07-14-2010, 01:58 PM
http://i27.tinypic.com/t7ok75.jpg

Horns3
07-14-2010, 02:14 PM
lol wut

TheVM
07-14-2010, 02:25 PM
I read somewhere like 2 years ago that they already cured AIDs in some guy in Germany. Basically there are people (mostly from northern europe descent) who are immune to the aids virus. What they basically did was a bone marrow transfer and the guy was cured. The article also talked about how its very surprising that the news has gotten so little publicity. Who knows how many rich people payed for this procedure since, but still it should be out there.

JustAnotherUser
07-14-2010, 02:42 PM
There are also a dozen or so patents for flying cars.

zbrewha863
07-14-2010, 03:27 PM
You can live through anything if Magic made it

chlaxman
07-14-2010, 03:36 PM
I read somewhere like 2 years ago that they already cured AIDs in some guy in Germany. Basically there are people (mostly from northern europe descent) who are immune to the aids virus. What they basically did was a bone marrow transfer and the guy was cured. The article also talked about how its very surprising that the news has gotten so little publicity. Who knows how many rich people payed for this procedure since, but still it should be out there.

Certain people are highly resistant to HIV infection because of a mutation to CD4 or CCR5, which most strains of HIV use to infect cells. It's most common in people with European descent. You are thinking of this:

Media reports in 2008 and a publication in the New England Journal of Medicine in 2009 described the anecdotal case of an HIV-positive patient of a Berlin doctor, Gero Hütter. The patient, who had both acute myelogenous leukemia (AML) and HIV infection, was said by some to be "functionally cured" of his HIV following a bone marrow transplant for AML. The bone marrow donor had been selected as homozygous for a CCR5-Δ32 mutation (which confers resistance to "almost all strains of HIV").[138][139] After 600 days without antiretroviral drug treatment, HIV levels in the patient's blood, bone marrow and bowel were below the limit of detection, although the authors note that the virus is likely present in other tissues. Researchers cautioned that it would be premature to consider this treatment a possible cure because of its anecdotal nature, the mortality risk associated with bone marrow transplants and other concerns.[140][141]

The impact of this discovery prompted some research institutes and pharmaceutical companies to explore possibility of genetic treatments changing the infected individual cell types to the ones with the CCR5-Δ32 mutation. Stem cells are used.

TheVM
07-14-2010, 03:39 PM
Certain people are highly resistant to HIV infection because of a mutation to CD4 or CCR5, which most strains of HIV use to infect cells. It's most common in people with European descent. You are thinking of this:

nope it was a diff article

Galvatorex
07-14-2010, 03:40 PM
in b4 government nut huggers saying its a lie there is no cure ect....

chlaxman
07-14-2010, 03:41 PM
nope it was a diff article

There hasn't been another German guy with both HIV and lymphoma who got a stem-cell transplant and after anti-viral treatment had viral loads below detection...

chlaxman
07-14-2010, 03:47 PM
BTW I LOL at anyone who thinks this works and there's a coverup.

gixxer0.6g
07-14-2010, 03:47 PM
This reminds me of a south park

Horns3
07-14-2010, 04:34 PM
BTW I LOL at anyone who thinks this works and there's a coverup.
do you think it's manmade? lol

Stanozolol
07-14-2010, 04:47 PM
don't have any proof, but somehow i just feel aids was man made. i mean scientist from the u.s invented crack... why not aids?

chlaxman
07-14-2010, 04:51 PM
do you think it's manmade? lol

Of course not. And that "cure" is hilarious

JUSA
07-14-2010, 04:52 PM
in b4 government nut huggers saying its a lie there is no cure ect.... Yea, who needs anything like stupid old "proof" or "evidence".

Crudehumor
07-14-2010, 04:54 PM
This reminds me of a south park

this lol. cash is the cure

JustAnotherUser
07-14-2010, 04:58 PM
PROTIP: patents don't actually have to work

Section 101 of the U.S. Patent Act sets forth the general requirements for a utility patent:

Whoever invents or discovers any new and useful process, machine, manufacture, or composition of matter, or any new and useful improvements thereof, may obtain a patent, subject to the conditions and requirements of this title.
In other words, for an invention to be patentable it must:

1.be statutory,
2.be new,
3.be useful, and
4.be nonobvious.

Boatski
07-14-2010, 05:02 PM
POPULATION MANAGEMENT!!

yep

pavchaos
07-14-2010, 05:18 PM
i believe it (no racists) .. africa is a dirt poor country with little resources , aids was created to control the population in said Africa so we wont have to spend millions upon millions to keep them living with food / water / medical.

An hero
07-14-2010, 05:21 PM
i believe it (no racists) .. africa is a dirt poor country with little resources , aids was created to control the population in said Africa so we wont have to spend millions upon millions to keep them living with food / water / medical.
proof?

also lol @ bold

07-14-2010, 05:29 PM
i believe it (no racists) .. africa is a dirt poor country with little resources, aids was created to control the population in said Africa so we wont have to spend millions upon millions to keep them living with food / water / medical.

come on son you sound incredibly ignorant

Africa is one of the most resource rich CONTINENTS on earth

Look at where the world cup was held, Africa has cities and developed areas as well, and you completely disregarded the Northern part

You have to be completely ignorant to think 1, Africa is a country and that ALL of looks like what you see on those save the children commercials or Lion King, find out how much other civilizations have had an impact on it as well

Horns3
07-14-2010, 07:29 PM
don't have any proof, but somehow i just feel aids was man made. i mean scientist from the u.s invented crack... why not aids?
the nigerians i go to school with say that AIDS was manmade in Africa by a pharmaceutical company testing some ****, and that it was taught to them like that in their history books

cncman
07-14-2010, 07:41 PM
the nigerians i go to school with say that AIDS was manmade in Africa by a pharmaceutical company testing some ****, and that it was taught to them like that in their history books

wat nigerians do you go to school with

TheOneAboveAll
07-14-2010, 07:44 PM
http://www.creepygif.com/images/full/384.gif

Horns3
07-14-2010, 07:47 PM
wat nigerians do you go to school with

i have three in my class now, my first semester this year i had one as my roommate

r0bo
07-14-2010, 07:50 PM
lol.

7rmr
07-14-2010, 08:02 PM
Funny that AIDS has such a strong resemblance to SAIDS which is where it came from. Also with so many western countries having universal health care why would we let the U.S. create AIDS. HAARP costs thousands and thousands of dollars per person each year. This is money the government has to spend why would they do this? Also there is more then one strain of HIV did the U.S. create both, and why create two strains? And why would the U.S. spend millions each year searching for cures if there is already a cure? Couldnt' that money that is being spent to find cures just be sent to Africa in one form of aid or another? Since most aid actually makes money for the sending country wouldn't that be a better way to go?

7rmr
07-14-2010, 08:04 PM
Why would they create a disease that actually transfers very inefficiently and would be so cheap to prevent. Wear a condom or get circumcised. If you are circumcised do not have gonorrhea or a cut your not getting aids no matter how many times you sleep with an HIV infected chick ( for the most part the chance is 0.01 percent per sexual encounter).

Why not create an airborne disease?

7rmr
07-14-2010, 08:06 PM
POPULATION MANAGEMENT!!

yep

lol at this? Do you know how many more people malaria kills each year than AIDS? Shouldn't;t the U.S. just breed and release a whole bunch of mosquitoes in Africa. That would actually kill more people.

7rmr
07-14-2010, 08:07 PM
Why Africa, why not release AIDS in Russia? Best estimates put AIDs springing up in the years within the Cold War. Why not target Eastern Europe instead of Africa? Especially when most African countries were allies to the U.S.

07-14-2010, 08:08 PM
Why Africa, why not release AIDS in Russia? Best estimates put AIDs springing up in the years within the Cold War. Why not target Eastern Europe instead of Africa? Especially when most African countries were allies to the U.S.

http://www.mapsharing.org/MS-maps/map-pages-worldmap/images-map/7-world-map-aids.png

7rmr
07-14-2010, 08:10 PM
http://www.mapsharing.org/MS-maps/map-pages-worldmap/images-map/7-world-map-aids.png

A your graph sucks and has no reference to it. Nor does it have a true legend. On top of that the AIDS outbreak started in Africa. Why not start it in Russia?

gekkoboy14
07-14-2010, 08:11 PM
Why would they create a disease that actually transfers very inefficiently and would be so cheap to prevent. Wear a condom or get circumcised. If you are circumcised do not have gonorrhea or a cut your not getting aids no matter how many times you sleep with an HIV infected chick ( for the most part the chance is 0.01 percent per sexual encounter).

I think your statics are seriously flawed

07-14-2010, 08:14 PM
A your graph sucks and has no reference to it. Nor does it have a true legend. On top of that the AIDS outbreak started in Africa. Why not start it in Russia?

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2009/4/19/1240097909419/Aids-and-HIV-worldwide-004.jpg

or just Google image "HIV world"

Part of Africa and parts of Asia/Russia top every graph

7rmr
07-14-2010, 08:14 PM
No they are really not. If you give me until tomorrow I will give you the reference, I left the the textbook I am getting this from in the human sexuality laboratory where I work and am preparing to do my thesis, and coincidentally enough I just finished compiling a literature review on HIV, come at me bro

Lager1
07-14-2010, 08:15 PM
Is has been hypothesized that HIV will eventually mutate itself until it is no longer deadly, or might mutate itself out of our species.

7rmr
07-14-2010, 08:16 PM
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2009/4/19/1240097909419/Aids-and-HIV-worldwide-004.jpg

or just Google image "HIV world"

Part of Africa, India, and Russia will top it one every one

Downtown east side of Vancouver has one of the highest HIV infection rates among injection drug users in the world. Did the U.S. target several streets in Canada?

If you don't believe me here is the reference for the Vancouver HIV rates

Riddell, Chris and Rosemarie Riddell. 2006. "Welfare Checks, Drug Consumption, and Health: Evidence from Vancouver Injection Drug Users." Journal of Human Resources 41(1):138-161.

Wrote a paper on it at the end of last semester

chlaxman
07-14-2010, 08:21 PM
Is has been hypothesized that HIV will eventually mutate itself until it is no longer deadly, or might mutate itself out of our species.

It's been theorized that viruses in general will evolve over time to be less deadly because host death is bad for a virus. New viruses (smallpox to Native Americans) tend to be more virulent and deadly and significant changes to viruses can be the same (see influenza).

07-14-2010, 08:24 PM
Downtown east side of Vancouver has one of the highest HIV infection rates among injection drug users in the world. Did the U.S. target several streets in Canada?

If you don't believe me here is the reference for the Vancouver HIV rates

Riddell, Chris and Rosemarie Riddell. 2006. "Welfare Checks, Drug Consumption, and Health: Evidence from Vancouver Injection Drug Users." Journal of Human Resources 41(1):138-161.

Wrote a paper on it at the end of last semester

I was just saying, going back to what you said regarding Russia

7rmr
07-14-2010, 08:30 PM
I was just saying, going back to what you said regarding Russia

I'm just saying that it started in Africa that is known for sure. However, it has since spread, and you are right injection drug users have been hit hard in Russia. The reason for that though is because at first groups in Russia were not interested in putting money to combat it hoping it would kill off drug users and homosexuals. So it was internal Russian politics that created the problem, not the U.S. gov.

HerpsNAO
07-14-2010, 08:49 PM
HIV is naturally found inside the womb/vagina of gorillas.

/thread.

TheCurator
07-14-2010, 09:09 PM
Anyone who thinks HIV is man-made is retarded. I don't mean in the sense of 'lol ur retard', I mean in the sense that you are actually mentally retarded. You are so stupid it defies explanation.

7rmr
07-14-2010, 09:09 PM
HIV is naturally found inside the womb/vagina of gorillas.

/thread.

It has been found inside some Gorillas( in the year 2006 actually), in their blood that is. But saying it is "naturally found" makes it sound like it is inside all Gorillas, which is not true.

HerpsNAO
07-14-2010, 09:10 PM
It has been found inside some Gorillas( in the year 2006 actually), in their blood that is. But saying it is "naturally found" makes it sound like it is inside all Gorillas, which is not true.

So someone had secks with a gorilla.....

TheCurator
07-14-2010, 09:12 PM

The more likely scenario is that both the host physiology and the virus evolve so that the virus is no longer pathological. This can be seen with certain ape species and strains of SIV, which have absolutely no effect on their resident hosts, but become deadly when introduced to a new ape species that has had no previous exposure.

7rmr
07-14-2010, 09:16 PM
So someone had secks with a gorilla.....

Well no one knows the exact way it happened but that is not a leading theory. This site http://www.avert.org/origin-aids-hiv.htm has several of the major theories, including the theory that it was man made.

HerpsNAO
07-14-2010, 09:18 PM
Well no one knows the exact way it happened but that is not a leading theory. This site http://www.avert.org/origin-aids-hiv.htm has several of the major theories, including the theory that it was man made.

The government probably wouldn't make something that would affect it's own people. Thats just my opinion. Reps for being a smart person too.

Box_o_Dynamite
07-14-2010, 09:25 PM
http://misc.docuwat.ch/videos/reports/aids-the-smoking-gun/?channel_id=0&skip=0

Good AIDS documentary for anyone interested in the topic and addresses how AIDS may have been accidentally created during the creation of the Polio vaccine in Africa. It shares some pretty damning evidence.

Galvatorex
07-14-2010, 10:48 PM
Everyone forget the 8 millions vials of factor 8 which were infected with HIV, bayer knew about it, and shipped them out for use in europe.

Hmmmm thats our good government/big pharma :)

matiemcgee123
07-15-2010, 01:01 AM

Ancestors Black Plague = Immune to Aids

dargab91
07-15-2010, 01:09 AM
I thought this was the science forum, not the pseudoscience forum.

I am disappoint

7rmr
07-15-2010, 08:24 AM
Since my stat recevied disbelief here is the source for it and now any of you can feel free to look it up. The stat is the chances of contracting HIV from one act of unprotected sex if you are male having penile-vaginal intercourse with an HIV female (this assumes no cuts and no other HIV) the chance is 0.01% - 10% chance of infection.

Stone,K. M. (1994). HIV, other STDs, and barriers. In C. Mauck et al. (Eds),Barrier contraceptives: Current Status and future prospects pp. 203-212, New York: Wiley.

I was also negged by Getting_cut22 for saying circumcision reduces the chance of contracting HIV so here are a list of references to support my claim

Quinn, T.C., et al. (2000). Viral load and heterosexual transmission of human ummunododeficiency virus type 1.[I]The New England Journal of Medicine[I], 342, 921-929

Weiss, H., Quigley, M., & Hayes, R. (2000). Male circumcision and risk of HIV infection in sub-Saharan Africa: A systematic review and meta-analysis. AIDS, 14, 2361-2370.

Auvert, B., Taljaard, D., Lagarde, E., Sobngwi-Tambekou, J., Sitta R., & Puren, A. (2005). Randomized, controlled intervention trial of male circumcision for reduction of HIV infection risk: The ANRS 1265 Trial. PLoS Med, 2(11), e298. doi: 10.1371/journal.pmed.0020298

Bailey, R. C., Moses, S., Parker, C. B., Agot, K., Maclean, I., Krieger, J. N., et al. (2007). Male circumcision for HIV prevention in young men in Kisumu, Kenya: A randomized controlled trial. Lancet, 369, 643-656.

Gray, R. H., Kigozi, G., Serwadda, D., Makumbi, F., Watya, S., Nalugoda, F., et al. (2007). Male circumcision for HIV prevention in men in Rakai, Uganda: A randomized trial. Lancet, 369, 657-666.

2.0Tsunami
07-15-2010, 08:34 AM

Since my stat recevied disbelief here is the source for it and now any of you can feel free to look it up. The stat is the chances of contracting HIV from one act of unprotected sex if you are male having penile-vaginal intercourse with an HIV female (this assumes no cuts and no other HIV) the chance is 0.01% - 10% chance of infection.

Stone,K. M. (1994). HIV, other STDs, and barriers. In C. Mauck et al. (Eds),Barrier contraceptives: Current Status and future prospects pp. 203-212, New York: Wiley.

I was also negged by Getting_cut22 for saying circumcision reduces the chance of contracting HIV so here are a list of references to support my claim

Quinn, T.C., et al. (2000). Viral load and heterosexual transmission of human ummunododeficiency virus type 1.[I]The New England Journal of Medicine[I], 342, 921-929

Weiss, H., Quigley, M., & Hayes, R. (2000). Male circumcision and risk of HIV infection in sub-Saharan Africa: A systematic review and meta-analysis. AIDS, 14, 2361-2370.

Auvert, B., Taljaard, D., Lagarde, E., Sobngwi-Tambekou, J., Sitta R., & Puren, A. (2005). Randomized, controlled intervention trial of male circumcision for reduction of HIV infection risk: The ANRS 1265 Trial. PLoS Med, 2(11), e298. doi: 10.1371/journal.pmed.0020298

Bailey, R. C., Moses, S., Parker, C. B., Agot, K., Maclean, I., Krieger, J. N., et al. (2007). Male circumcision for HIV prevention in young men in Kisumu, Kenya: A randomized controlled trial. Lancet, 369, 643-656.

Gray, R. H., Kigozi, G., Serwadda, D., Makumbi, F., Watya, S., Nalugoda, F., et al. (2007). Male circumcision for HIV prevention in men in Rakai, Uganda: A randomized trial. Lancet, 369, 657-666.

Um, I think you're misinterpretting your facts.

.1-10% is kind of a big deal. Having a 1:10 chance of contracting is WAY too high to say it's ok to have unprotected sex if you are circumcised.

FWIW, gay men have a lower possibility of transmission... look at the problems that the gay community is dealing w/ in regards to HIV....I believe the bottoms have a 1:50 chance whereas the tops have a 1:5000 chance(IIRC might be 1:1000).

7rmr
07-15-2010, 08:43 AM
Um, I think you're misinterpretting your facts.

.1-10% is kind of a big deal. Having a 1:10 chance of contracting is WAY too high to say it's ok to have unprotected sex if you are circumcised.

FWIW, gay men have a lower possibility of transmission... look at the problems that the gay community is dealing w/ in regards to HIV....I believe the bottoms have a 1:50 chance whereas the tops have a 1:5000 chance(IIRC might be 1:1000).

You are right there is a difference in tops and bottems. There are many studies supporting that. However I said 0.01% to 10%. 0.01% is incredibly small that is 1 in 10 000 I believe.

You are right though in anal sex the numbers are very difference. The numbers I posted are for penile-vaginal intercourse.

A large part of the reason HIV spread so quickly in Africa was due to the high rates of gonorrhea. Having gonorrhea makes the transmission of HIV much easier.

Also the chances if you are female for contracting HIV from one act of penile-vaginal intercourse with an HIV infected partner are 0.1% to 20%

2.0Tsunami
07-15-2010, 09:01 AM
You are right there is a difference in tops and bottems. There are many studies supporting that. However I said 0.01% to 10%. 0.01% is incredibly small that is 1 in 10 000 I believe.

You are right though in anal sex the numbers are very difference. The numbers I posted are for penile-vaginal intercourse.

A large part of the reason HIV spread so quickly in Africa was due to the high rates of gonorrhea. Having gonorrhea makes the transmission of HIV much easier.

Also the chances if you are female for contracting HIV from one act of penile-vaginal intercourse with an HIV infected partner are 0.1% to 20%
At first, I don't think I got your point but now I do. You're just stating that being circumcised reduces the infection rate. I took it as you saying it was ok to raw dawg it all the time.

I have to admit that I'm kinda confused by the 'range of infection rates'. Are these ranges based on various geographic locations? The higher percentages are even very frightening...I'm assuming these are the ones from Africa?

7rmr
07-15-2010, 09:18 AM
At first, I don't think I got your point but now I do. You're just stating that being circumcised reduces the infection rate. I took it as you saying it was ok to raw dawg it all the time.

I have to admit that I'm kinda confused by the 'range of infection rates'. Are these ranges based on various geographic locations? The higher percentages are even very frightening...I'm assuming these are the ones from Africa?

The range of infection rate is simply the change you get HIV from one act of penile-vaginal intercourse with a partner who is infected with HIV.

The reason it is a rate is because many factors can come into play. They don't represent different locations. For example, one act of sexual intercourse could be 1 hour for some people or 5 minutes for others. So obviously if your dick is in an infected area for 5 minutes you stand less chance of contracting HIV than if it is in there for 1 hour. Also some HIV strains are more virulent than others. It also depends on how wet the girl is. The more wet she is and the less friction created lower chance of contracting HIV. If she is dry that is going to cause micro-abrasions increasing the risk of contracting HIV.

So like I said the percent chane doesn't apply to different areas. What it says is that if tomorrow you have penile-vaginal intercourse with someone who is HIV positive there is a 0.01% to 10% chance you contract HIV (assuming neither of you have any other STD)

However, if you have HIV and a woman has penile-vaginal intercourse with you there is a 0.1% to 20% chance she will contract HIV.

I am not advocating raw dogging everyone because you never know. If she has gonorrhea as well than you have increased your chances of contracting HIV, or maybe she has a small cut in her vagina. Also, its cumulative risk. Those stats are for one time. However, if you are in a relationship with someone who is HIV positive and you never use a condom it is 0.01% to 10% per time, but if you have sex 100 times, there is a pretty good chance you will contract HIV.

On that though a study in Uganda found that a very large ( don't remember the exact percent) percent of circumcised men who had HIV infected partners did no contract the virus after two years of having unprotected sex. The HIV virus gets caught up and multiples very well in the tissue that makes up foreskin. That is another reason why Africa has such high rates of infection, as circumsision is much rarer than in North America.

2.0Tsunami
07-15-2010, 09:38 AM
The range of infection rate is simply the change you get HIV from one act of penile-vaginal intercourse with a partner who is infected with HIV.

The reason it is a rate is because many factors can come into play. They don't represent different locations. For example, one act of sexual intercourse could be 1 hour for some people or 5 minutes for others. So obviously if your dick is in an infected area for 5 minutes you stand less chance of contracting HIV than if it is in there for 1 hour. Also some HIV strains are more virulent than others. It also depends on how wet the girl is. The more wet she is and the less friction created lower chance of contracting HIV. If she is dry that is going to cause micro-abrasions increasing the risk of contracting HIV.

So like I said the percent chane doesn't apply to different areas. What it says is that if tomorrow you have penile-vaginal intercourse with someone who is HIV positive there is a 0.01% to 10% chance you contract HIV (assuming neither of you have any other STD)

However, if you have HIV and a woman has penile-vaginal intercourse with you there is a 0.1% to 20% chance she will contract HIV.

I am not advocating raw dogging everyone because you never know. If she has gonorrhea as well than you have increased your chances of contracting HIV, or maybe she has a small cut in her vagina. Also, its cumulative risk. Those stats are for one time. However, if you are in a relationship with someone who is HIV positive and you never use a condom it is 0.01% to 10% per time, but if you have sex 100 times, there is a pretty good chance you will contract HIV.

On that though a study in Uganda found that a very large ( don't remember the exact percent) percent of circumcised men who had HIV infected partners did no contract the virus after two years of having unprotected sex. The HIV virus gets caught up and multiples very well in the tissue that makes up foreskin. That is another reason why Africa has such high rates of infection, as circumsision is much rarer than in North America.
Ah, thanks for taking the time to clarify. Good info.

7rmr
07-15-2010, 09:41 AM
Ah, thanks for taking the time to clarify. Good info.

Yeah man no problem. All things human sexuality are my specialty.

johnnyD7
07-15-2010, 10:11 AM
in b4 government nut huggers saying its a lie there is no cure ect....

you don't know much about HIV, Personally I don't think it's possible to cure it. Vaccinate against it: yes, medicate to the point where there is no virus in the bloodstream: yes, completely eliminate latent forms from the body: no

Tempest87
07-15-2010, 10:49 AM

brb raw dogging hookers

SummerBear
07-15-2010, 11:31 AM
med student here. The amount of stupidity in this thread is mindblowing.

doncorleonecs
07-15-2010, 03:00 PM
apparently you guys know nothing. aids was created by the jews. they were tired of being **** on throughout history so they decided it's time to get back at the world. it's quite ingenious what they did. they created a virus where the only vaccine is money. then gave the virus to the poorest people in the world....the blacks. if a jew happens to get the virus they can easily get the vaccine.

notsureifsrs.jpg

DavyCrockett
07-15-2010, 05:14 PM

the nigerians i get emails from tell me im a prince and i have lots of money in nigerian banks and all i have to do is send them all my personal info and a couple thousand dollars in processing fees, should i believe them?

styken
07-15-2010, 10:17 PM

Good AIDS documentary for anyone interested in the topic and addresses how AIDS may have been accidentally created during the creation of the Polio vaccine in Africa. It shares some pretty damning evidence.

Quoted and repped for incredibly interesting video. Seems solid.

Renegade50
07-16-2010, 04:53 AM

Yeah, imagine the amount of money you could make from having that drug.

johnnyD7
07-16-2010, 08:13 AM

Think your thinking of SV-40 which is a simian polyomavirus that was introduced to man through the first polio vaccine, but was never shown to transmit from human to human

7rmr
07-16-2010, 09:13 AM
Quoted and repped for incredibly interesting video. Seems solid.

This site here http://www.avert.org/origin-aids-hiv.htm goes over the major theories on how AIDS originated. It also argues against the polio vaccine theory.

Here is part of the section on the polio vaccine theory

"Furthermore, the oral administration of the vaccine would seem insufficient to cause infection in most people (SIV/HIV needs to get directly into the bloodstream to cause infection - the lining of the mouth and throat generally act as good barriers to the virus).4

In February 2000 the Wistar Institute in Philadelphia (one of the original manufacturers of the Chat vaccine) announced that it had discovered in its stores a phial of polio vaccine that had been used as part of the program. The vaccine was subsequently analysed and in April 2001 it was announced that no trace had been found of either HIV or chimpanzee SIV.5 A second analysis confirmed that only macaque monkey kidney cells, which cannot be infected with SIV or HIV, were used to make Chat.6 While this is just one phial of many, it means that the OPV theory remains unproven.

The fact that the OPV theory accounts for just one (group M) of several different groups of HIV also suggests that transferral must have happened in other ways too, as does the fact that HIV seems to have existed in humans before the vaccine trials were ever carried out. More about when HIV came into being can be found below."

Hedphelymm
07-16-2010, 10:36 AM
and here i was thinking the new science forum will weed out idiotic threads like this....

Box_o_Dynamite
07-16-2010, 10:48 AM
Pleased don't discredit the movie/documentary before you watch it...

kenonator
07-16-2010, 10:49 AM

jRNCpD3xhsY