PDA

View Full Version : Madden 2011 - Wii or PSII

papi93
07-13-2010, 11:25 AM
I have a Wii (for family) and a PSII. Last year I bought Madden 2010 for the PSII because everyone said it sucked for the Wii. For those that have played Madden on the Wii, do you just use the Wii Remote like you would for say Super Mario Bros? Some reviews on youtube have said that Madden on the Wii looks "cartoonish". Which would be a better buy?

papi93
07-14-2010, 09:24 AM
This thread got buried underneath all the sports forum thread trolling yesterday.

whyumadson
07-14-2010, 09:46 AM
i say Ps2. I hate the controls of the wii

Deathstroke
07-14-2010, 09:59 AM
For the 360 or PS3...but since you're choices are Wii or PS2. PS2 I would choose. I just can not get into a major multiplatform sports games for the Wii. I did give a few a chance however. Unless they're whacky sports titles built from the ground up for Wii controls such as Mario Striker's Charged, Wii Sports Resort and two that are upcoming that I'm going to try which are Mario Sports Mix and the rebooted NBA Jam game which I'll probably want to play with the Classic Controller Pro.

Deathstroke
07-14-2010, 04:40 PM
Ah yeah, forgot to mention the Wii controls use the motion sensing. Instead of holding the Wii-mote sideways you use the Nunchuk to control the players movements pushing the thumbstick on it in the direction you want them to go. You can also move the Nunchuk right or left and back and forth too to tackle and what not. You can do things like pass and kick with the Wii-mote. Kicking for example is done by holding the Wii-mote down then flicking it up with your wrist. To catch you can use both the Nunchuk and Wii-mote, by flicking them upright so the player moves his arms up to make the catch. I played 07/08. I also got Madden 07 for the 360 and like it more.