PDA

View Full Version : The best player LeBron has ever played with is.. Mo Williams.

jimbo6
07-08-2010, 10:40 PM
MO WILLIAMS.

how the **** can you be mad at him for leaving. the management ****ed up and everyone knows it.

fyi i agree LeBron shouldnt have went on ESPN to announce he was leaving but i respect his decision.

MO WILLIAMS.

weakguy
07-08-2010, 10:48 PM
it's not even the fact that he left cleveland, to me it's that he left because he knows miami was the easy way out where he didn't have to be the main man.

In chicago he could win for a while and still be the leader of the team.

What a vagina.

CobyWan
07-08-2010, 10:49 PM
Carlos Boozer.

SteezeFactory
07-08-2010, 10:51 PM
I can't blame him for leaving CLE either since he wants to win, but going to the Wade/Bosh dream trio makes him look like a bitch and the way he handled the entire situation makes him look like an even bigger bitch. I'm really surprised he didn't go to Chicago to be the alpha dog on the team. If he could get the best record with Cleveland's sh*t roster twice in a row he'd have no problem doing it with the Bulls. Must be pretty damn scared about not ending his career with a ring.

jujuB
07-08-2010, 10:57 PM
lol

agreed on the management, terrible moves. picking up shaq, losing one of the most potential dominant big man in the game.

i think CB should have waited for LBJ to announce his pick before he did.

God Gifted
07-08-2010, 10:57 PM
I can't blame him for leaving CLE either since he wants to win, but going to the Wade/Bosh dream trio makes him look like a bitch and the way he handled the entire situation makes him look like an even bigger bitch. I'm really surprised he didn't go to Chicago to be the alpha dog on the team. If he could get the best record with Cleveland's sh*t roster twice in a row he'd have no problem doing it with the Bulls. Must be pretty damn scared about not ending his career with a ring.

with that logic why not the Knicks?

slick305
07-08-2010, 11:21 PM
He didn't go to the Chi because he didn't want to be in MJ's shadow.

The media in NY would have picked on his every move.

Therefore, Miami was the most logical to win rings, like he wants to. Its still Wade's team and they coming for those rings with a vengeance!