PDA

View Full Version : Tour de France Fans

dcbulldawg
07-08-2010, 07:37 PM
Is anyone watching the Tour de France? Thought some of you cycling fans would be interested in this profile of US hopeful Tyler Farrar from Lexus Magazine (who I do some work with.) He sounds like quite the competitor. Who do you think is going to win this years race? Lance Armstrong says it's going to be his last.

https://secure.drivers.lexus.com/lexusdrivers/magazine/content.do#:/pub-share/magazine/html/Lexus-Lifestyle/Tyler-Farrar.html

spirit3530
07-08-2010, 07:39 PM
Is anyone watching the Tour de France? Thought some of you cycling fans would be interested in this profile of US hopeful Tyler Farrar from Lexus Magazine (who I do some work with.) He sounds like quite the competitor. Who do you think is going to win this years race? Lance Armstrong says it's going to be his last.

https://secure.drivers.lexus.com/lexusdrivers/magazine/content.do#:/pub-share/magazine/html/Lexus-Lifestyle/Tyler-Farrar.html
Cavendish has a better shot than Farrar

KennyK
07-08-2010, 07:41 PM
lol

is this thread real life?

dcbulldawg
07-09-2010, 04:23 AM

Cavendish just won stage 5 on Thursday so he's off to a good start. We will see how this plays out.

RunningStrong
07-09-2010, 04:25 AM
Cavendish hasn't got a hope in hell on the mountains, and he knows it. he's going for the points victory though, so he'll win as much as he can on the flats and just make sure he finishes on the mountains.

It'd be nice to see Bradley Wiggins do well, but he's got off to a pretty slow start so far.

But untill they hit the mountains we don't know who'll take the time win.

stokecity1
07-09-2010, 04:45 AM
Cavendish hasn't got a hope in hell on the mountains, and he knows it. he's going for the points victory though, so he'll win as much as he can on the flats and just make sure he finishes on the mountains.

It'd be nice to see Bradley Wiggins do well, but he's got off to a pretty slow start so far.

Cav ain't a tour rider though, he looked ****ed in stage 4 at the end, his legs just gave out! Great finish to stage 5 though!

I'll be lookin out for Wiggins, it would be nice to see Armsrtong win his last tour but I cant see past Contador again this year.

spirit3530
07-09-2010, 05:03 AM

Yeah, but he has a better chance than farrar, a better team too.

Cav ain't a tour rider though, he looked ****ed in stage 4 at the end, his legs just gave out! Great finish to stage 5 though!

I'll be lookin out for Wiggins, it would be nice to see Armsrtong win his last tour but I cant see past Contador again this year.

Saxon bank is still strong, So I wouldn't count them out.

yeahitsgotahemi
07-09-2010, 05:13 AM
There's a few more of us in here

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=515624263#post515624263

spirit3530
07-09-2010, 08:43 AM
Bump ...