PDA

View Full Version : who else thinks the 1 hour special is stupid?

someonefat
07-08-2010, 11:15 AM
Why the **** do you need 1 hour to say where your going? Just let everyone know and be done with it, a 1 hour ego stroking special is ridiculous.

quietstormx1
07-08-2010, 11:19 AM
take advantage of the media hype behind it. its going to generate a fair amount of cash.

supposedly, lebrons camp is going to donate all profits generated to the boys and girls club

Greg1983
07-08-2010, 11:24 AM
And you're going to watch it.

killerthrilller
07-08-2010, 11:24 AM
drake is going to perform during the show

sabonis224
07-08-2010, 11:25 AM
Who knows, I guess 1 hour special sounds better than half hour special, cause that is all it should be. The first ten minutes is all we need to watch to find out anyway, wtf are they going to do the rest of the time.

JTrain306
07-08-2010, 11:35 AM
I'm definitely not going to watch it..... are you?

NDame616
07-08-2010, 11:37 AM
everyone who is complaining about this is gonna watch it and therefore it was a good idea and a success

cor030
07-08-2010, 11:37 AM
I'm definitely not going to watch it..... are you?

I'm not lolz

Nationals game is on. Besides, I'll probably be browsing this forum while watching the game so I won't need some stupid press conference to tell me where he's going.

someonefat
07-08-2010, 11:40 AM

no i'll find out where he going be reading online

no way spend hour watching lebron stroke his own ego

JTrain306
07-08-2010, 11:41 AM
everyone who is complaining about this is gonna watch it and therefore it was a good idea and a success

How about no.

I won't need some stupid press conference to tell me where he's going.

Exactly.

Besides, Lakers are 3-peating, so it doesn't really matter what happens in the East.

GPx
07-08-2010, 11:43 AM

I lol'd.

But he probably is.

caramello029
07-08-2010, 11:53 AM
They probably will have footage of him during the free agency period and whats being going on with him. Cna't see a hr to say her is where i'm going to play next yr.

ryan36_1
07-08-2010, 01:09 PM
Who knows, I guess 1 hour special sounds better than half hour special, cause that is all it should be. The first ten minutes is all we need to watch to find out anyway, wtf are they going to do the rest of the time.

notsureifsrs

sabonis224
07-08-2010, 01:16 PM
notsureifsrs

Announcement will come in the first 10 minutes. It has been known for at least a day

ryan36_1
07-08-2010, 01:21 PM
Announcement will come in the first 10 minutes. It has been known for at least a day

srs?

brb putting on least watched 50 minutes of TV ever

/ESPN

MA5Bergey
07-08-2010, 01:24 PM

Drake is Canadian.

Lebron been trolling everyone and planning on signing with Toronto?

brudman
07-08-2010, 01:26 PM
It's frickin awesome. Boys and Girls Club is going to rake, and even though it's arrogant and probably a little audacious, it's going for a good cause. I have no problem with Nike and Gatorade jockey-ing to give money to a charity like B&G Club.

Big7Ben86
07-08-2010, 01:29 PM
this is gonna generate tons of money going to the boys and girls club. do you not care about kids? what kind of selfish prick are you? Are you aware that at one and one and a half years, the child enters the anal stage. With the advent of toilet training comes the child's obsession with the erogenous zone of the anus and with the retention or expulsion of the feces. This represents a classic conflict between the id, which derives pleasure from expulsion of bodily wastes, and the ego and superego, which represent the practical and societal pressures to control the bodily functions. The child meets the conflict between the parent's demands and the child's desires and physical capabilities in one of two ways: Either he puts up a fight or he simply refuses to go. The child who wants to fight takes pleasure in excreting maliciously, perhaps just before or just after being placed on the toilet. If the parents are too lenient and the child manages to derive pleasure and success from this expulsion, it will result in the formation of an anal expulsive character. This character is generally messy, disorganized, reckless, careless, and defiant. Conversely, a child may opt to retain feces, thereby spiting his parents while enjoying the pleasurable pressure of the built-up feces on his intestine. If this tactic succeeds and the child is overindulged, he will develop into an anal retentive character. This character is neat, precise, orderly, careful, stingy, withholding, obstinate, meticulous, and passive-aggressive. The resolution of the anal stage, proper toilet training, permanently affects the individual propensities to possession and attitudes towards authority. This stage lasts from one and one-half to two years.

Greg1983
07-08-2010, 01:34 PM
Drake is Canadian.

Lebron been trolling everyone and planning on signing with Toronto?

I'd rather have Hedo.

Ephedra
07-08-2010, 01:57 PM
The boys and girls club thing is just smoke and mirrors for him to stroke his own ego. He could have just donated some of the 100 million he's about to receive and quickly announced where he's going. Also, he's pretty much going into business with ESPN- which is terrible for unbiased sportscasting for the future. This is going to be like an hour long Lebron infomercial.

Beasly3333
07-08-2010, 02:06 PM
this is gonna generate tons of money going to the boys and girls club. do you not care about kids? what kind of selfish prick are you? Are you aware that at one and one and a half years, the child enters the anal stage. With the advent of toilet training comes the child's obsession with the erogenous zone of the anus and with the retention or expulsion of the feces. This represents a classic conflict between the id, which derives pleasure from expulsion of bodily wastes, and the ego and superego, which represent the practical and societal pressures to control the bodily functions. The child meets the conflict between the parent's demands and the child's desires and physical capabilities in one of two ways: Either he puts up a fight or he simply refuses to go. The child who wants to fight takes pleasure in excreting maliciously, perhaps just before or just after being placed on the toilet. If the parents are too lenient and the child manages to derive pleasure and success from this expulsion, it will result in the formation of an anal expulsive character. This character is generally messy, disorganized, reckless, careless, and defiant. Conversely, a child may opt to retain feces, thereby spiting his parents while enjoying the pleasurable pressure of the built-up feces on his intestine. If this tactic succeeds and the child is overindulged, he will develop into an anal retentive character. This character is neat, precise, orderly, careful, stingy, withholding, obstinate, meticulous, and passive-aggressive. The resolution of the anal stage, proper toilet training, permanently affects the individual propensities to possession and attitudes towards authority. This stage lasts from one and one-half to two years.

http://www.feministe.us/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/WALL_OF_TEXT.jpg

ClevelandBaller
07-08-2010, 02:37 PM
http://lh6.ggpht.com/_YODg65nll_o/SkIrfVUqMtI/AAAAAAABzkY/Xf7f_skW1R8/s400/news_lebron-james-check-my-stats-1.jpg

bking10
07-08-2010, 02:45 PM
this whole free agency has been planned out by James's Marketing firm in an attempt to show other athletes what they could do for them. no doubt in my mind.

Pretty Boy Floyd
07-08-2010, 02:52 PM
When will you stupid fuks understand that this is done for $$$/exposure for the NBA?

The NBA is just marketing their product with this move and its been the talk for the past few days!

MontelWilliams
07-08-2010, 02:54 PM
CP3 will be announced as the new point gaurd for the cavs next year while lebron returns

betterhalf
07-08-2010, 02:55 PM
The boys and girls club thing is just smoke and mirrors for him to stroke his own ego. He could have just donated some of the 100 million he's about to receive and quickly announced where he's going. Also, he's pretty much going into business with ESPN- which is terrible for unbiased sportscasting for the future. This is going to be like an hour long Lebron infomercial.

THIS. if anything the donation makes him more of a diva

OTG
07-08-2010, 03:01 PM

As if LBJ would give his pick in the first 10 mins LAWL

MontelWilliams
07-08-2010, 03:04 PM

that's what Michael Wilbon, who is doing the interview, said will happen...

YIAMSOMEBODY
07-08-2010, 03:12 PM

Lulz, wow, show over.....

sabonis224
07-08-2010, 03:14 PM

joke is on you brah