PDA

View Full Version : Lebron is confirmed as a Knick (srs)

ChillNoWork
07-08-2010, 08:55 AM
Colin Cowherd just said that one of his reliable, legit sources has been "assured that Lebron's a Knick." He still thinks Lebron's undecided, but the source claims that Lebron will go to NY.

He mentioned that Cablevision in NY split in February, and that may have connection with Lebron.

Money Shot
07-08-2010, 08:59 AM
wtf? stop trolling

bking10
07-08-2010, 09:02 AM
he went on to say that he still thinks Lebron wills tay in Cleveland. so his source wich he called a good one, isnt good enough to sway his mind though

Money Shot
07-08-2010, 09:03 AM
who the fukc is colin cowherd anyway? name sounds familiar

GetBigyo
07-08-2010, 09:04 AM
My head is going to explode from ESPN with all these "sources" and "rumors'.

"My source tells me he is going to Miami".

"My sources tell me LeBron was playing softball with his friends last night while flying to Miamito see Pat Riley".

"One source tells me he saw LeBron eating dinner in NYC while playing pickup games at his camp in Akron".

Im not believing anymore rumors until I hear it straight out of LBJ's mouth tonight. This has gotten ridiculous and ESPN has made this a soap opera.

dragicSR
07-08-2010, 09:09 AM
My head is going to explode from ESPN with all these "sources" and "rumors'.

"My source tells me he is going to Miami".

"My sources tell me LeBron was playing softball with his friends last night while flying to Miamito see Pat Riley".

"One source tells me he saw LeBron eating dinner in NYC while playing pickup games at his camp in Akron".

Im not believing anymore rumors until I hear it straight out of LBJ's mouth tonight. This has gotten ridiculous and ESPN has made this a soap opera.

lol