PDA

View Full Version : So how many heat "fans" you think will be in this section in the upcoming week?

Erik2806
07-07-2010, 10:08 PM
time will tell..if lebron does join the heat, it could get ridiculous

GatorsIn09
07-07-2010, 10:13 PM
me. kobe got me to watch the nba and lebron made me love watching it. before those two i just never watched basketball. i routed for cleveland because they had bron and la because they have kobe. dont talk **** when they win because im not a diehard fan, just if i have 2 free hours i want to watch one of these guys, or dwayne wade. so if the heat have lebron and wade, then yup ill be a bandwagon heat fan cause that **** will be fun to watch

Erik2806
07-07-2010, 10:14 PM
me. kobe got me to watch the nba and lebron made me love watching it. before those two i just never watched basketball. i routed for cleveland because they had bron and la because they have kobe. dont talk **** when they win because im not a diehard fan, just if i have 2 free hours i want to watch one of these guys, or dwayne wade. so if the heat have lebron and wade, then yup ill be a bandwagon heat fan cause that **** will be fun to watch

i respect the honesty. wonder if anyone else will admit to this. i can understand wanting to root for greatness, its just going to be sickening seeing 500 threads a day about it

jump_man23
07-07-2010, 10:16 PM
haters gonna hate

Erik2806
07-07-2010, 10:18 PM
haters gonna hate

???

lol..looks like someone else has stepped forward

jump_man23
07-07-2010, 10:19 PM

???

lol..looks like someone else has stepped forward

ive been a heat fan. u srs?

GPx
07-07-2010, 10:20 PM
haters gonna hate

#1 has entered the thread.

GatorsIn09
07-07-2010, 10:21 PM
i respect the honesty. wonder if anyone else will admit to this. i can understand wanting to root for greatness, its just going to be sickening seeing 500 threads a day about it

i drove to a heat vs cavs game last year and watching wade and lebron ball in person was awesome, just insane athletic plays on both ends of the floor plus they both can play good d and make some great defensive plays. will be so much fun to watch if its true. gotta move to miami only 100 people used to show up to the games it seemed like, bet itll be packed this year!

TheVM
07-07-2010, 10:23 PM
Ha ha lol, in before I've been a heat fan forever. AKA i watched 2 games a year when I was bored.

cor030
07-07-2010, 10:25 PM
I know of like 1 legit Heat fan on this board

ClevageGobbler
07-07-2010, 10:26 PM

my brother is a bandwagoner as well. I feel sorry for him sometimes b/c he could have enjoyed a team that has achieved their 16th championship this year.

Erik2806
07-07-2010, 10:30 PM
ive been a heat fan. u srs?

dude..u posted in a thread saying u dont really have a team but might become a golden state fan. then u said u were semi srs about being a fan of whatever team lebron goes to. do i really have to dig them up? or is it not worth my effort if your going to delete them?

edit: heres one , post #15 and #20

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=513085783#post513085783

nice try though..

GatorsIn09
07-07-2010, 10:51 PM
my brother is a bandwagoner as well. I feel sorry for him sometimes b/c he could have enjoyed a team that has achieved their 16th championship this year.

doesnt make sense. i live nowhere near an nba team, he lives near the lakers and chooses to like another team. good call tho

Davis_Ever
07-07-2010, 10:54 PM
dude..u posted in a thread saying u dont really have a team but might become a golden state fan. then u said u were semi srs about being a fan of whatever team lebron goes to. do i really have to dig them up? or is it not worth my effort if your going to delete them?

edit: heres one , post #15 and #20

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=513085783#post513085783

nice try though..

lmao, i cant even count the number of times ive seen this idiot get owned on these boards between misc, sports and music sections.

*in b4 "gEt ofF mY DiCK haTEr!!!"

Erik2806
07-07-2010, 10:55 PM
lmao, i cant even count the number of times ive seen this idiot get owned on these boards between misc, sports and music sections.

*in b4 "gEt ofF mY DiCK haTEr!!!"

lol seriously. i just took the boring task of looking through his posts to find that thread, and virtually 1 out of 5 posts is "hater" oriented.