PDA

View Full Version : Papishasho, I'm calling you out brah

Jyeatbvg
07-07-2010, 08:54 PM
You seem so sure Lebron is headed to Miami, you his cousin or something? If he doesn't go to the Heat, you deserve negs from every member of the Sports section for your constant "Lebron is going to Miami!" talk with no proof at all.

Ya dig?

PerfectFormForever
07-07-2010, 08:59 PM
Agreed. He's been saying it's already decided or something.

papishasho
07-07-2010, 09:14 PM
It is already decided. You can neg me to infinity if it doesn't happen. Of course, I'd expect reps when it does happen, but something tells me it's a one way street with you guys.

papishasho
07-07-2010, 09:17 PM
Also read that Ray Allen is staying in Boston for two year $20 mil...all these exact terms and deals for all these free agents, but no terms for Wade and Bosh still...things that make you go hmm lol

Pretty Boy Floyd
07-07-2010, 09:38 PM
he's an obvious ESPN Insider

PaC-mAn8
07-07-2010, 09:54 PM
he's an obvious ESPN Insider

Chris Broussard with dreads.....yup, that's it.

papishasho
07-07-2010, 09:57 PM

Wow you're like the 5th person who says that on here. I'm bald. In my av I'm hearing a hoodie.

GPx
07-07-2010, 09:58 PM

Except Chris Brousard was sure Lebron was going to Chicago a few days ago.

PaC-mAn8
07-07-2010, 10:06 PM
Wow you're like the 5th person who says that on here. I'm bald. In my av I'm hearing a hoodie.

U mad?

Except Chris Brousard was sure Lebron was going to Chicago a few days ago.

Didn't he change his mind a while ago about Chicago? He's been saying Miami or Cleveland whenever I watch his reports on SC for the past week or so.

papishasho
07-07-2010, 10:07 PM
I wish Lebron would decide today just so i could see u red, pal :)

You're gonna see me red tomorrow night, regardless. You really think when I turn out to be right anyone younger than 24 is gonna man up and rep me?

"negged for lulz lmao"

Non30
07-07-2010, 10:29 PM
Lebron, Wade, and Bosh were supposedly going to have dinner tonight in Miami at their fav restaurant.

Not sure if it was true but a news station was there waiting.

PaC-mAn8
07-07-2010, 10:32 PM
Lebron, Wade, and Bosh were supposedly going to have dinner tonight in Miami at their fav restaurant.

Not sure if it was true but a news station was there waiting.

He's been playing softball and chillN with the fam today lol

MA5Bergey
07-07-2010, 10:49 PM
You're gonna see me red tomorrow night, regardless. You really think when I turn out to be right anyone younger than 24 is gonna man up and rep me?

"negged for lulz lmao"

I'm tempted to neg you just because of your attitude. You can't expect people to believe you when you keep saying you have proof but never provide it.

papishasho
07-07-2010, 11:27 PM
I'm tempted to neg you just because of your attitude. You can't expect people to believe you when you keep saying you have proof but never provide it.

I know bruh, I understand, and I repped you just for holding out until confirmation, even if you decide to neg me tomorrow just because.

I can't give the proof...even if I did, it wouldn't be proof to you, you don't know the people involved, so to you it'd be another crazy he said/she said story from some random dude on the internet.