PDA

View Full Version : Who gets David Lee when LeBron signs with the Knicks?

21Classic
07-07-2010, 08:20 PM
CLips and Nets have come out of this looking like dog shiit.

they might just make a mad grasp at ANYBODY, probably be lee, and overpay him.

good going NY, you get a 22 and 9 PF to replace your 21 and 12 david lee...and pay Amare a max deal to go with it.

radio speculated the Suns might take Lee in a sign-and-trade. ill take him in a heartbeat. GAH will Nash make that kid look like a superstar.

Otaman
07-07-2010, 08:29 PM
looks like Suns will take him,

wow Cleveland and Nets really missed out

no Bosh, Amare, Boozer, Wade, Johnson, Allen, Lee

namean
07-07-2010, 08:36 PM
looks like Suns will take him,

wow Cleveland and Nets really missed out

no Bosh, Amare, Boozer, Wade, Johnson, Allen, Lee

cool rep power is cool
wont rep. dont wanna mess it up lulz

lacey23
07-07-2010, 08:42 PM
^^^

I don't know if I'de say Cleveland missed out. They didn't have the cap space to sign anybody other then the MLE (5.8 million). They'll probably wait and confirm that Lebron comes back before using it, which will increase the quality of free agents willing to come there for the MLE. Their only other option was a sign and trade, but none of the teams of those players would've S+T'd for the players the Cavs could send back.

As for Lee. Dunno really, havn't been following him too much. But if he goes to Pheonix, I don't think the Suns will miss Amare too much. Warrick, and Lee replecate a decent amount of what the Suns got from Stoudamire. Plus they made the WCFs with Diaw replacing Amare a few years back.

imperialfool
07-07-2010, 08:44 PM
I thought it was obvious

lee is signing with the nets

Otaman
07-07-2010, 08:56 PM
^^^

I don't know if I'de say Cleveland missed out. They didn't have the cap space to sign anybody other then the MLE (5.8 million). They'll probably wait and confirm that Lebron comes back before using it, which will increase the quality of free agents willing to come there for the MLE. Their only other option was a sign and trade, but none of the teams of those players would've S+T'd for the players the Cavs could send back.

As for Lee. Dunno really, havn't been following him too much. But if he goes to Pheonix, I don't think the Suns will miss Amare too much. Warrick, and Lee replecate a decent amount of what the Suns got from Stoudamire. Plus they made the WCFs with Diaw replacing Amare a few years back.

well, even if LeBron stays, cavs desperately need a big man who can score and draw double-teams from others

Bosh, Amare, Boozer, Nowitzki and possibly Lee are all gone

let's go to guards:

Johnson, Wade, Gay, Allen are all gone

what does that leave Cleveland? Dick all, they are the same team they were last year. Fcuking Diva attention seeking **** James took too long to make up his girly mind, now all the good free-agents are gone. Congrats on another loss LBJ

namean
07-07-2010, 09:01 PM
well, even if LeBron stays, cavs desperately need a big man who can score and draw double-teams from others

Bosh, Amare, Boozer, Nowitzki and possibly Lee are all gone

let's go to guards:

Johnson, Wade, Gay, Allen are all gone

what does that leave Cleveland? Dick all, they are the same team they were last year. Fcuking Diva attention seeking **** James took too long to make up his girly mind, now all the good free-agents are gone. Congrats on another loss LBJ

Who phucked up your rep power brah? lulz