PDA

View Full Version : Lettuce be reality. Something is wrong with the Toronto Raptors. But what is it?

Da_tulipe
07-07-2010, 06:55 PM
okay, i doesnt take a Russian scientist to know that the Raptors are already out of the 2011 NBA playoffs. even a rock knows that. even the fork that im eating my noodles right now knows that.

i see alot of homosexuals saying that Bosh is to blame and that we should all hate on Bosh.. but lettuce be reality here...

As much as Bosh sucks and he really does, who wanted to keep Bosh ? Who wanted to make Bosh the Raptors franchise player? Couldnt this guy have traded Bosh away when clearly Bosh had no intentions of staying in Toronto.. how can ppl be so stupid to not even see that?

who is the dumbo that took Hedo and then is not able to keep him

who is the dumb*ass the put in an inexperienced nba coach just because he is canadien

who is the Ph*g that wanted to build an all european team.

Who the stupido that sign that unknown power foward guy i think his name is amir johnson to a large contract.. wtf?????

who is the guy that keeps putting sh*tty poing guards for the raptors on the court?

I mean seems to me Bryan Colangelo is a f****g idiot.. either him or the Raptors president deserves to eat d*ck and get sacked.

I mean wtf is this sh*t

Raptors are a f*****g joke.

Not to mention this douche is trying to make Darozan an allstar.. Darozan is actually sh*ttier then that dunk guy that had Jaramio moon. wtf????

CLEAN_SET_OF_10
07-07-2010, 06:58 PM
http://www.gifbin.com/bin/022010/1266235163_raptor_mascot_eats_cheerleader.gif

vancouverbb
07-07-2010, 07:01 PM
okay, i doesnt take a Russian scientist to know that the Raptors are already out of the 2011 NBA playoffs. even a rock knows that. even the fork that im eating my noodles right now knows that.

i see alot of homosexuals saying that Bosh is to blame and that we should all hate on Bosh.. but lettuce be reality here...

As much as Bosh sucks and he really does, who wanted to keep Bosh ? Who wanted to make Bosh the Raptors franchise player? Couldnt this guy have traded Bosh away when clearly Bosh had no intentions of staying in Toronto.. how can ppl be so stupid to not even see that?

who is the dumbo that took Hedo and then is not able to keep him

who is the dumb*ass the put in an inexperienced nba coach just because he is canadien

who is the Ph*g that wanted to build an all european team.

Who the stupido that sign that unknown power foward guy i think his name is amir johnson to a large contract.. wtf?????

who is the guy that keeps putting sh*tty poing guards for the raptors on the court?

I mean seems to me Bryan Colangelo is a f****g idiot.. either him or the Raptors president deserves to eat d*ck and get sacked.

I mean wtf is this sh*t

Raptors are a f*****g joke.

Not to mention this douche is trying to make Darozan an allstar.. Darozan is actually sh*ttier then that dunk guy that had Jaramio moon. wtf????

QFT, it's all true.

Tapciv
08-02-2010, 08:57 PM
I agree with most. Except, I think Triano has not done that bad of a job and is a pretty good coach. We can debate about this, but the fact is we agree on almost everything else, so what is the point... really?