PDA

View Full Version : Jake Peavy....good night sweet prince

NDame616
07-07-2010, 04:02 PM
ummmm

http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/mlb/news/story?id=5360884

Detached lat muscle? You can do that??

Between him throwing a pitch and going right off the field and Zumaya throwing a pitch and collapsing, it's been a tough year for the oft-injured pitchers

(FYI, I apologize in advance for cluttering the LeBron James subsection with a non-NBA free agent post. I hope I'm not mod negged.......)

Uncontested
07-07-2010, 04:08 PM
yep i posted this in the sox thread since no one but sox fans even know there is another team in chicago other than the cubs.

so fuccking mad/upset right now.. sox been doing soo good lately and peavys been shut down lately.. ugh.. now this sh!t happens..

The_Source
07-07-2010, 05:34 PM
damn that sucks. Still remember watching him play with the Padres. Dude was ****ing scary when he was 100% healthy.

NDame616
07-07-2010, 05:39 PM
His career is prolly over. Missing another season?

melanimal_old
07-07-2010, 06:11 PM
question for Sox fans...

does listening to your announcer make you want to shoot yourself in the head?

YES YES YES

Beasly3333
07-07-2010, 06:12 PM
question for Sox fans...

YES YES YES

I know a few people who have already killed themselves because of him.

NDame616
07-07-2010, 06:13 PM
question for Sox fans...

YES YES YES

Orsillo and Remy are fantastic (srs)

Listening to Buck/McCarver/Joe Morgan/etc make me yearn for a root canal

cor030
07-07-2010, 06:15 PM
you can put it on the boardddddddddddddddddddddddddd

fffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.jpg

melanimal_old
07-07-2010, 06:18 PM
you can put it on the booooooooooooard. YES!

/kills self

PatrickBateman1
07-07-2010, 06:20 PM
Yea this freaking sucks. We have really been on a roll lately and our pitching staff has been great. Now we're in a tough spot and have to put on of our relievers in or bring up a kid from AAA.

question for Sox fans...

YES YES YES

Haha I love them, but if they weren't for the Sox then I'd probably go crazy lol.

melanimal_old
07-07-2010, 06:23 PM
Yea this freaking sucks. We have really been on a roll lately and our pitching staff has been great. Now we're in a tough spot and have to put on of our relievers in or bring up a kid from AAA.

Haha I love them, but if they weren't for the Sox then I'd probably go crazy lol.

Well the thing is I watch the MLB network basically all night. So whenever something happens they do a look in to the white sox game. So I hear you can put it on the board... YES! YES! 3X a night.

PatrickBateman1
07-07-2010, 06:24 PM
Well the thing is I watch the MLB network basically all night. So whenever something happens they do a look in to the white sox game. So I hear you can put it on the board... YES! YES! 3X a night.

lol I looove hearing that!

cor030
07-07-2010, 06:25 PM
since all the white sox fans are up in this thread.. rumor is the Nats are considering trading Dunn for Quentin or Beckham..

pls no :(

The_Source
07-07-2010, 06:27 PM
since all the white sox fans are up in this thread.. rumor is the Nats are considering trading Dunn for Quentin or Beckham..

Dunn and Zimmerman have been whooping our asses these last 2 games

Feels bad man :(

melanimal_old
07-07-2010, 06:27 PM

little to soon to be giving up on Beckham.

evilsteve02
07-07-2010, 07:26 PM
that really stinks the Sox were back in the hunt (i am an indians fan and hate the White Sox and Twins by the way)...but that is a tuff break.

cor030
07-07-2010, 07:35 PM
Dunn and Zimmerman have been whooping our asses these last 2 games

Feels bad man :(

;)

yeah I'm not sure if the sox are considering it. I just know someone reported that the Nationals expressed interest in Beckham.

IraHays
07-07-2010, 07:52 PM
damn that sucks. Still remember watching him play with the Padres. Dude was ****ing scary when he was 100% healthy.

Petco makes a lot of good pitchers look like super stars.

Uncontested
07-07-2010, 07:55 PM
Giving up CQ for Dunn makes no sense at all in my opinion... They just talked about Beckham tho on Baseball Tonight =\

PatrickBateman1
07-07-2010, 08:02 PM

That would be a huge trade. Pauly doesn't have too many years left (although it sure doesn't look like it this year) and we could really use another power hitter that can play in the field as well (we definitely don't want Kotsay being our everyday 1B for too long).

I don't think anyone is giving up on him, it's not like we would be releasing him. I really like Becks though so I don't want to lose him.

richard02
07-07-2010, 08:07 PM
Orsillo and Remy are fantastic (srs)

Listening to Buck/McCarver/Joe Morgan/etc make me yearn for a root canal

FOX put Kevin Millar with Joe Buck on the Nats/Mets game this past weekend. Honestly think it was the first FOX game in a long while i watched with volume. Doubtful, but i wish they'd experiment with Chris Rose and Kevin Millar for playoff baseball.

MikeyScarfino
07-07-2010, 08:14 PM
The guy chews to much ****ing tobacco I've been saying it for years, why he's always injured. Got news for you all though this aint the end of Jake Peavy. 3 years from now he will win a world championship with the St. Louis cardinals at the age of 31 (I believe he's 28 now?)

yott
07-07-2010, 09:09 PM
Petco makes a lot of good pitchers look like super stars.

look at the away stats before making that statement.