PDA

View Full Version : Lebron on heat= Good bye legacy....this is why

AXnyc
07-07-2010, 09:53 AM
Obviously he won't get the credit for any championships they win............but imagine this:

Heat loses to the Lakers in the finals.........not only is it good bye Legacy, its good bye being top 10.

IraHays
07-07-2010, 09:54 AM
I fuking hate ESPN and it's fuking talking points.

ESPN getting into bed with the NBA is the worst thing that has happened to sports in America.

"Legacy", wtf....lulz....

NBA, please go.

SgSpartan
07-07-2010, 09:58 AM
http://galacticsupermarket.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/captainobvious.jpg

Iczer
07-07-2010, 10:08 AM
ITT Lebron haters getting scared

Scatdude1999
07-07-2010, 10:10 AM
A championship is a championship, even if the heat get lebron they have no money left, theyre better off getting more midrange players to fill out the roster

CarpeD1em500
07-07-2010, 11:24 AM
I must have missed when LBJ became one of the top 10 players of all time.

PigFelcher
07-07-2010, 11:50 PM
I must have missed when LBJ became one of the top 10 players of all time.

You and me both

IamaMotherLover
07-07-2010, 11:53 PM
they counted for kobe but now it doesnt count for lebron?

whoever gets finals mvp gets the credit

GPx
07-08-2010, 12:01 AM

lol gtfo.

papishasho
07-08-2010, 12:12 AM
I fuking hate ESPN and it's fuking talking points.

ESPN getting into bed with the NBA is the worst thing that has happened to sports in America.

"Legacy", wtf....lulz....

NBA, please go.

He's right though! Magic Johnson didn't get any credit for winning with Kareem and Worthy while being coached by Pat Riley...his legacy was wrecked after that...OH WAIT

nick1990
07-08-2010, 12:15 AM
He's right though! Magic Johnson didn't get any credit for winning with Kareem and Worthy while being coached by Pat Riley...his legacy was wrecked after that...OH WAIT

Magic Jonson and lebron should never be in the same sentence

Iaintevenmad.jpg

robogain
07-08-2010, 12:15 AM
only way he gets a great legacy on a stacked heat team is if they win like 6 in a row

ThatGuy950
07-08-2010, 12:17 AM
Lettuce be radishes, LeBron on the Heat with Wade and Bosh will be a hell of a team, but FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU to my dreams of LeBron on the Knicks and the Knicks being relevant again... When the Knicks are popular/good again, the NBA will become more popular, fingers are crossed but it doesn't look good.

I is sad nao

papishasho
07-08-2010, 12:22 AM
only way he gets a great legacy on a stacked heat team is if they win like 6 in a row

That trio will win championships as long as they want to. It's pretty much over for the rest of the NBA.

ThatGuy950
07-08-2010, 12:24 AM
That trio will win championships as long as they want to. It's pretty much over for the rest of the NBA.

Inb4 Lakers threepeat

papishasho
07-08-2010, 12:28 AM
Inb4 Lakers threepeat

Heat vs. Lakers now isn't even fair man. This is like Team USA vs. Angola. It's like And1 vs. Kansas. Harlem Globetrotters vs. whoever

BeanieWells
07-08-2010, 12:44 AM
Bitter Knicks fan is bitter that his team only ended up getting one of the most overrated PFs in the NBA this offseason.

http://static.rcgroups.com/forums/attachments/2/2/8/3/8/3/a2958010-37-obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg

papishasho
07-08-2010, 12:46 AM
Bitter Knicks fan is bitter that his team only ended up getting one of the most overrated PFs in the NBA this offseason.

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/9269/lebrontomiamilol.jpg

ThatGuy950
07-08-2010, 12:51 AM
Heat vs. Lakers now isn't even fair man. This is like Team USA vs. Angola. It's like And1 vs. Kansas. Harlem Globetrotters vs. whoever

I don't know, Wade is a hell of a closer (I would want the ball in his hands with the game on the line, not LeBron's) but the Lakers have size and the best closer in the NBA today. The Heat will have three superstars but will probably lack depth now. Tough to say at this point, really.

SiMON2g
07-08-2010, 12:53 AM

Get lost, Amare is a dominant force, his so powerful, yet quite agile unlike a Duncan from Spurs, Amare to Knicks is a massive pickup, but they won't make top 8 unless they sign another threat.

ThatGuy950
07-08-2010, 12:56 AM
red red red red red red red red red

http://i895.photobucket.com/albums/ac151/Jls900/1272069741077.jpg

papishasho
07-08-2010, 12:57 AM
I don't know, Wade is a hell of a closer (I would want the ball in his hands with the game on the line, not LeBron's) but the Lakers have size and the best closer in the NBA today. The Heat will have three superstars but will probably lack depth now. Tough to say at this point, really.

Kobe is obviously the best player in the league and of recent history after MJ retired, don't think anyone denies that, but these are three really good friends who are all amazing players, all playing for the same team, and they ENJOY playing with each other. I mean, at least they did for Team USA which wasn't a whole season, but still.

I seriously don't see how they don't win at least 70+ games every season they remain together barring any serious injuries. I'm not even trolling. If they don't it would actually be a huge letdown.

IonZephyr
07-08-2010, 01:25 AM
Kobe is obviously the best player in the league and of recent history after MJ retired, don't think anyone denies that, but these are three really good friends who are all amazing players, all playing for the same team, and they ENJOY playing with each other. I mean, at least they did for Team USA which wasn't a whole season, but still.

I seriously don't see how they don't win at least 70+ games every season they remain together barring any serious injuries. I'm not even trolling. If they don't it would actually be a huge letdown.

lol @ your high hopes. u think those 3 will do that good without a good supporting cast? im not taking anything away from them, they will be contenders even without signing someone else.

just not as good as your constantly making them out to be (winning 6 in a row..... winning whenever they FEEL like it...... ).

its all good though. i needed a good laugh before bed. :)
repped (nvm i already repped u recently, lol)

its50
07-08-2010, 02:47 AM

http://i50.tinypic.com/2rcs591.gif

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z270/IK2121/TI.gif

PS: Heat not gettin past Magic nor Celtics

Loke23
07-08-2010, 03:13 AM

i LOL'D HARD! Lakers are going to get their third ring in a row. Doesnt matter if Lebron goes to the heat or not.

Docta
07-08-2010, 03:26 AM
He'll still be considered a top 10 player. He just can't win on his own. A team with bad chemistry will NEVER win the championship.

someonefat
07-08-2010, 03:35 AM
counts for jordan having two of the best defenders to ever play the game in pippen and rodman. And pippen is top 20 player to ever play. Alon with stacked bench players like kerr, harper, Buechler and others. Alon with 7 footers like longley, wennington, kukoc. Seem to forget how ridiculously stacked of a team jordan played with.

It wouldn't hurt his legacy at all if he wins a championship. He not going to win 6 but if he wins a few and gets a few more mvps will help him out in the long run.

GPx
07-08-2010, 03:37 AM
counts for jordan having two of the best defenders to ever play the game in pippen and rodman. And pippen is top 20 player to ever play. Alon with stacked bench players like kerr, harper, Buechler and others. Alon with 7 footers like longley, wennington, kukoc. Seem to forget how ridiculously stacked of a team jordan played with.

It wouldn't hurt his legacy at all if he wins a championship. He not going to win 6 but if he wins a few and gets a few more mvps will help him out in the long run.

You just compared -

"kerr, harper, Buechler and others. Alon with 7 footers like longley, wennington, kukoc."

to Wade or Bosh. Most of those guys wouldn't be in the league if it weren't for Jordan and Phil's triangle.

someonefat
07-08-2010, 03:39 AM
You just compared -

"kerr, harper, Buechler and others. Alon with 7 footers like longley, wennington, kukoc."

to Wade or Bosh. Most of those guys wouldn't be in the league if it weren't for Jordan and Phil's triangle.

wad bosh is easily comparable to rodman and pippen. Rodman and pippen could play sick defense and rebound both of which > then pure scoring in playoffs. I would have rodman and pippen over wade and bosh. Then jordan along with 2 superstars had stacked bench team and handfull of solid 7footers.

Then jordan also had the best coach to ever coach the game of basketball. It wasn't just jordan he had one of best TEAMS ever. It not going to hurt lebrons legacy at all to play with good team, its necessary to WIN. Any championship team going to have good team thats how they are champions.

Mj23foreva
07-08-2010, 07:34 AM

lololololol pls go

Krunk Fu
07-08-2010, 07:38 AM
Did LeBron just sign? Lol

Krunk Fu
07-08-2010, 07:40 AM
Get lost, Amare is a dominant force, his so powerful, yet quite agile unlike a Duncan from Spurs, Amare to Knicks is a massive pickup, but they won't make top 8 unless they sign another threat.

Amare can't play defense.... at all.

Goodluck guarding anyone upfront Knicks. LOL!!!

caramello029
07-08-2010, 08:35 AM
Amare can't play defense.... at all.

Goodluck guarding anyone upfront Knicks. LOL!!!

This, lazy and complains. Talked all the crap about about Gasol and he couldn't guard him. But he might be good for the knicks.

my_name_is_bob
07-08-2010, 09:07 AM
ITT Lebron haters getting scared

http://i.imgur.com/81cRB.jpg

someonefat
07-08-2010, 11:56 AM
lololololol pls go

those were all good bench players, and having ton of huge 7 footers always helps and kukoc averaged like 14ppg on like 24 mins. Jordan team was beyond stacked better then wade, bosh, lebron by huge margin.

killerthrilller
07-08-2010, 12:19 PM
those were all good bench players, and having ton of huge 7 footers always helps and kukoc averaged like 14ppg on like 24 mins. Jordan team was beyond stacked better then wade, bosh, lebron by huge margin.

fat and retarded

someonefat
07-08-2010, 12:29 PM
fat and retarded

Ron Harper, Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippen, Dennis Rodman, Luc Longely

bench Steve Kerr, Toni Kukoc, Jason Caffey, Randy Brown, Bill Wennington

3 nba first team d, 6 man, rebounding champion, mvp, best coach ever. And hof in pippen top 20 player of all time. STACKED best team ever, jordan was lucky to have such a stacked team.

Not to mention how horrible 95% of the nba teams were made it so easy for jordan. Nba teams now are getting much better like the nfl. In nfl their ton of good teams which why you don't see dynasty as often in basketball. Nba now is 10x more deep then when jordan played, and jordan had the best team league ever seen.

PZL8
07-08-2010, 12:34 PM

And 1 vs Kansas? Lol srs? KU would whoop on and1 lmfao

papishasho
07-08-2010, 12:38 PM
And 1 vs Kansas? Lol srs? KU would whoop on and1 lmfao

I meant like the Kansas streetballers...you know how they go around to different cities...yeah nevermind ugh...MY JOKES NEVER WORK!

IamaMotherLover
07-08-2010, 12:38 PM

3 nba first team d, 6 man, rebounding champion, mvp, best coach ever. And hof in pippen top 20 player of all time. STACKED best team ever, jordan was lucky to have such a stacked team.

Not to mention how horrible 95% of the nba teams were made it so easy for jordan. Nba teams now are getting much better like the nfl. In nfl their ton of good teams which why you don't see dynasty as often in basketball. Nba now is 10x more deep then when jordan played, and jordan had the best team league ever seen.

lol at more deep... there are more teams now so a lot of players now wouldnt even make it in the 90s

this last decade was the worst decade of bball all the high school and weak foreign draft picks watered down the league

Daewoo_Lanos
07-08-2010, 01:10 PM
i lol'd

dear lebron,

you're magic johnson with more athleticism and far superior scoring ability, and now you get to play with 2 all-stars and at least 1 future HOF scoring machine. say goodbye to your legacy because you wont average 30 ppg and 8 assists anymore, but will probably have to settle for 24-25 ppg and 12 assists to go along with your 7+ rebs, 25 triple doubles a season and, highly likely, numerous rings under the guidance of pat riley.

in conclusion, FYL.

sincerely,
concerned fan

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/60/kareemfacepalm.jpg

biggquis
07-08-2010, 02:06 PM

LMAO... riiiiiiiiiiiiiight

1.Kobe> Lebron
2.Gasol> Bosh
3.Force Wade to shoot
4.???
5.Profit

biggquis
07-08-2010, 02:08 PM
This, lazy and complains. Talked all the crap about about Gasol and he couldn't guard him. But he might be good for the knicks.

Unless D'antoni talks crap about him again lol

evilsteve02
07-08-2010, 02:11 PM
Obviously he won't get the credit for any championships they win............but imagine this:

Heat loses to the Lakers in the finals.........not only is it good bye Legacy, its good bye being top 10.

Yeah becuase the Heat are Wades team...period. Not to mention if Lebron won a championship in cleveland....he could basically murder 50 people in cleveland and noone would care. Not to mention he would be known as the guy who brought a title to cleveland for the first time since 1964.

If he won a title in Miami...it would be like "well he was suppose to, look at that team". I also think that he wouldn't like it after a year (title or not) becuase it wouldn't be "his" team.

Also he wouldn't be able to live in NE Ohio anymore, people know where he lives and people will be pissed (royaly) if he leaves on national t.v. basically saying "**** you cleveland" ...that would just be a huge **** you to a city that doesn't diserve that.

but this is all IMO

Bowyermania
07-08-2010, 02:13 PM
I'm not defending Lebron, but if you had taken Shaq or Pau Gasol off the Lakers, Kobe would have no rings. Same with Wade. Same with Magic. Same with Bird. If you take Pippen off the Bulls, Jordan would not have one. One player can't carry a team through the playoffs. No matter how great they are.

seeyountea
07-08-2010, 02:13 PM
I can see him going to the Bulls because of this.

The heat can get LeBron but the "team" will be rookies and vet min players beside them.

But yes,if the heat has the 3 and they don't make it to the finals and win,it will probably be kobe and pau who's fame will skyrocket while wade,bosh,and bron become a joke.

I honestly don't want this to happen.lakers fans are bad enough,imagine if they beat the super heat...jesus it will be horrible.

Krunk Fu
07-08-2010, 02:15 PM
fat and retarded

actually, you're retarded.

that team was just nasty