PDA

View Full Version : breaking news: dwade and Bosh both signing with Miami (srs)

kyleTX
07-07-2010, 04:23 AM
jsut heard this on mike and mike

fuuuuuuuuuuuuu

B_Nelley35
07-07-2010, 04:30 AM

fuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Yep its on espn now too, posted at 7:25

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5360134

charity4thepoor
07-07-2010, 04:32 AM
does this mean lebron is either going to cleveland or ny

TexasHeat
07-07-2010, 04:34 AM
Pretty stupid decision on Wade's part to be honest.

He could have went to Chicago and teamed up with a real superstar in Derrick Rose.

logical281
07-07-2010, 05:19 AM
gjdm, this time it's finally true. poor rockets, i really thought we had a chance at bosh :(

Luno7
07-07-2010, 05:27 AM
if lebron now chooses anywhere but chicago, he is the dumbest dude ever.

_Translucency
07-07-2010, 05:29 AM
if lebron now chooses anywhere but chicago, he is the dumbest dude ever.

He has plenty of reasons to select other locations, Miami included.

Blk98Bird
07-07-2010, 05:31 AM
son of a BITCH

edit: I don't see any confirmation, just "sources say"

Sources in every city have been claiming that these guys are coming for over a week now. Lebron has been confirmed to be coming to Chicago like 3 times now by "sources" while somehow simultaneously having confirmed to other sources that he will be going to other cities.

I'm still holding out :(

Luno7
07-07-2010, 05:40 AM

ok, im definitely a homer. but think about it realistically....Miami - he'd have to take less money to make it even work and even then it would be just those three guys and scrubs....Cleveland - no help whatsoever....New York - Just Amare? you serious?....Chicago - D Rose, Noah, Deng, Gibson, Lebron and Boozer

ChillNoWork
07-07-2010, 05:41 AM
son of a BITCH

edit: I don't see any confirmation, just "sources say"

Sources in every city have been claiming that these guys are coming for over a week now. Lebron has been confirmed to be coming to Chicago like 3 times now by "sources" while somehow simultaneously having confirmed to other sources that he will be going to other cities.

I'm still holding out :(

no. confirmed by chris broussard on mike and mike in the morning

Caps
07-07-2010, 06:01 AM
I told all you phaggots Bosh and Wade belonged to Miami.

inb4 Chicago's #1 free agent acquisition becomes David Lee.

justin8684
07-07-2010, 06:18 AM
Smart move by Bosh to team up with Wade, I think he'd be the smarter pick for a running mate than LeBron. Wade's style of play allows the players around him to still play their games to their strengths and doesn't compromise anybody else's abilities like LeBron's does with his domination of the ball and the offense.

Plus when it comes to the playoffs, Wade just has another gear when he is in the face of adversity. The guy carried his team on his back from an 0-2 hole to win the Finals a few years back and he just played like a ****ing beast in the playoffs the past two years and gave 110% despite having an undermanned squad of scrubs around him. We've seen LeBron panic and fold in the face of that adversity far so often.

Luno7
07-07-2010, 06:32 AM
I told all you phaggots Bosh and Wade belonged to Miami.

inb4 Chicago's #1 free agent acquisition becomes David Lee.

Bulls are gonna get stuck with C Booze. fuuuuuuuuu

swimmer32
07-07-2010, 06:35 AM
Not a surprise. I was holding out hope he'd go to Chicago - but Miami always seemed to be the #1 spot for both of them.

Blk98Bird
07-07-2010, 06:38 AM
dammit dammit dammit.

I had some of my friends on the edge of picking up and splitting some Bulls season tickets with me and now they're all going to puss out I'm sure.

denny2008
07-07-2010, 06:39 AM
There may be a kink in this plan. Toronto refuses to do a sign and trade with Miami because they don't have anything the Raps want, and Bosh also is determined to not leave that 30 some-odd million dollars by not signing a max, 6 year contract. The only way he can get the full max is if Toronto does a sign and trade, which as I said, they refuse to do with the Heat. I think the only teams they're interested in doing the S&T with are Houston and Cleveland

BBGAMBINI31
07-07-2010, 06:40 AM
Lucky to make it out of the 2nd round.
Both players have quit on their team before in the playoffs.

Caps
07-07-2010, 06:42 AM
There may be a kink in this plan. Toronto refuses to do a sign and trade with Miami because they don't have anything the Raps want, and Bosh also is determined to not leave that 30 some-odd million dollars by not signing a max, 6 year contract. The only way he can get the full max is if Toronto does a sign and trade, which as I said, they refuse to do with the Heat. I think the only teams they're interested in doing the S&T with are Houston and Cleveland

He's signing with Miami outright if Toronto doesn't do the S&T

Lucky to make it out of the 2nd round.
Both players have quit on their team before in the playoffs.

LOL

Maybe you could say that about Chris Bosh, though he's been in the playoffs like once and always on scrub teams. But calling DWade a quitter is funny.

Greg1983
07-07-2010, 06:46 AM

Miami's holding onto one of our firsts, has Beasley who's worth a change of scenery (at a low risk contract), and a TPE. Other than the off chance we get Noah, I'd rather deal with Miami than anyone else.

denny2008
07-07-2010, 07:31 AM
He's signing with Miami outright if Toronto doesn't do the S&T

Hey I'm just going by what I read. He doesn't wanna leave that 30 million, and the Raps don't wanna deal with the Heat

Miami's holding onto one of our firsts, has Beasley who's worth a change of scenery (at a low risk contract), and a TPE. Other than the off chance we get Noah, I'd rather deal with Miami than anyone else.

Beasley's a scrub, and he's gonna want a big contract soon. And a TPE is all well and good, but really, who's gonna sign with the Raptors? The biggest player signing in team history (Hedo) doesn't even wanna play here anymore lol. I've been watching the team since its inception, and honestly, I prefer back then. At least back then, the team was supposed to suck. Now the team SHOULD be good, but is always on the edge of mediocrity.

Whatever. I prefer he leave to be honest. This past season and offseason have shown me that he may be even worse than Vince, just not as vocal

AXnyc
07-07-2010, 07:37 AM
ok, im definitely a homer. but think about it realistically....Miami - he'd have to take less money to make it even work and even then it would be just those three guys and scrubs....Cleveland - no help whatsoever....New York - Just Amare? you serious?....Chicago - D Rose, Noah, Deng, Gibson, Lebron and Boozer

Knicks.....Lebron, Amare, Galanari, Chandler Ridnour/MIller/Boozer

U mad?

papishasho
07-07-2010, 07:39 AM
Knicks.....Lebron

Lebron is coming to Miami...it's been said before by Stephen A, and I confirmed it myself. This whole free agent show they've been putting on the past week or so is meaningless, they both already knew they were coming to Miami along with Wade before all the meetings.

Will still tune in to that one hour Lebron special, just to see the reactions when he says it.

Greg1983
07-07-2010, 07:39 AM
Beasley's a scrub, and he's gonna want a big contract soon. And a TPE is all well and good, but really, who's gonna sign with the Raptors? The biggest player signing in team history (Hedo) doesn't even wanna play here anymore lol. I've been watching the team since its inception, and honestly, I prefer back then. At least back then, the team was supposed to suck. Now the team SHOULD be good, but is always on the edge of mediocrity.

Beasley still has talent, and he may rediscover his love of the game playing with a bunch of young black dudes (no racist). And just because he wants a big contract doesn't mean we have to give it to him, especially if he continues to be a scrub. He's no risk to take on and Miami's done with him so there's no reason not to include him.

And Toronto will be able to get players if we put together a good core that has a chance at competing for a championship. Colangelo seems to be learning that a bunch of Euros who don't play defense isn't the formula, so there's hope.

Whatever. I prefer he leave to be honest. This past season and offseason have shown me that he may be even worse than Vince, just not as vocal

I'm glad he's gone. Time to move on. With his bad knees and terrible defense, my opinion has always been whoever wants to give him the max can have him.

papishasho
07-07-2010, 07:42 AM
Miami - he'd have to take less money to make it even work

brb not paying state tax

Caps
07-07-2010, 07:44 AM
brb not paying state tax

brb 300 million chinese buying LBJ shoes because he won a championship in Miami

GTfreak
07-07-2010, 07:44 AM
lakers in 5

Jyeatbvg
07-07-2010, 07:46 AM
Better Miami than Cleveland for a sign-and-trade, so I'm happy. It will also make the Eastern Conference more competitive since a team with Rose, Wade, and Bosh in Chicago would've been the Lakers of the East.

papishasho
07-07-2010, 07:49 AM
Better Miami than Cleveland for a sign-and-trade, so I'm happy. It will also make the Eastern Conference more competitive since a team with Rose, Wade, and Bosh in Chicago would've been the Lakers of the East.

Well, the team with Wade, Bosh, and James is going to be the Team USA of the East.

Goodnight sweet 72-10 Bulls alltime record

Jyeatbvg
07-07-2010, 07:52 AM
Well, the team with Wade, Bosh, and James is going to be the Team USA of the East.

Agreed but I alway doubted that all three would go to the same team. Lebron and Wade can't play together unless they suddenly put championships as priority #1 and let money/popularity/'leading their own team' go down the list a bit..that's not gonna happen

papishasho
07-07-2010, 07:54 AM
Agreed but I alway doubted that all three would go to the same team. Lebron and Wade can't play together unless they suddenly put championships as priority #1 and let money/popularity/'leading their own team' go down the list a bit..that's not gonna happen

dude this is already confirmed. Whether you think it can happen or not, IT IS GOING TO.

As far as them being able to play together, nobody knows. I guess we'll see during the regular season. They're all good friends, but we'll see how they mesh.

bustermac
07-07-2010, 08:53 AM

Nope. Never going to fall.

stevedarsh
07-07-2010, 09:15 AM

championships = money

you dont think jordan got all those endorsements by accident, do you? i mean, the dudes a dick but people want champions representing their products

sups31
07-07-2010, 09:18 AM
Inn neeeeewwwwwwww yooooooooorrrkkkkk

kennylo
07-07-2010, 09:19 AM

fuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Now the Heat just needs LeBron James, the crown jewel of the class to form its dream alliance of Wade, Bosh and LeBron James

Vexed757
07-07-2010, 09:20 AM
lol still gonna lose to the Lakers

(yes nuthugger)

quietstormx1
07-07-2010, 09:40 AM

if he goes to Miami..thats A LOT of money for 3 all-star players.

Non30
07-07-2010, 09:42 AM

Wade and bosh just said they both will take pay cuts if it means bringing in more people.

namean
07-07-2010, 11:46 AM
Lebron is coming to Miami...it's been said before by Stephen A, and I confirmed it myself. This whole free agent show they've been putting on the past week or so is meaningless, they both already knew they were coming to Miami along with Wade before all the meetings.

Will still tune in to that one hour Lebron special, just to see the reactions when he says it.

The only way Wade Bosh or LeBron would have a chance of beating the Lakers in the Finals.

They know that they wouldnt have any kind of chance if ALL THREE didnt sign on the same team.

Is it going to be a sign and trade for Bosh??

vancouverbb
07-07-2010, 12:29 PM
That was really predictable, we knew wade will not leave miami. I don't see lebron going to miami. Not only because of money, but because lebron likes to be THE MAN on the team and not share the spotlight with two, well 1.5 other stars :P I think lebron will either be in cleveland or the bulls. Something tells me it might be bulls.

ilikebeer
07-07-2010, 12:36 PM
That was really predictable, we knew wade will not leave miami. I don't see lebron going to miami. Not only because of money, but because lebron likes to be THE MAN on the team and not share the spotlight with two, well 1.5 other stars :P I think lebron will either be in cleveland or the bulls. Something tells me it might be bulls.

lol @ anyone thinking hes joining bulls after bosh and wade signed with heat. its either heat, new york or back to cleveland.

Blk98Bird
07-07-2010, 02:03 PM
Lebron is all but confirmed to the Knicks

This sucks I don't even like Boozer.

Wade was completely full of **** in that press conference. Just admit you didn't want to leave the Miami lifestyle and that you wanted the money. It's now about winning, because the Bulls had a much better core of players to enhance with his skills.

jujuB
07-07-2010, 02:19 PM
Lebron is all but confirmed to the Knicks

This sucks I don't even like Boozer.

Wade was completely full of **** in that press conference. Just admit you didn't want to leave the Miami lifestyle and that you wanted the money. It's now about winning, because the Bulls had a much better core of players to enhance with his skills.

lol...

i dont see dwade as that kind of person.

im sure he has his reason of choosing to stay in miami.

im happy for him, and that bosh is going to join him. back when he won a ring, i dont think his team was impressive at all. he really tried, and had to lead his team to it, he really is a good person, on and off the court.

imperialfool
07-07-2010, 02:19 PM
how is it even possible for the heat to sign lebron?

beasley 5 mill
chalmers 1 mill
wade 15 mill
bosh 15 mill

=

36 mill

they sign lebron for 15 is 51 mill

that's 5 players. that would mean they have like 5 mill for the rest of the entire roster. am I wrong? that's assuming they all sign for less than the max as well.

kyleTX
07-07-2010, 02:24 PM

beasley 5 mill
chalmers 1 mill
wade 15 mill
bosh 15 mill

=

36 mill

that's 5 players. that would mean they have like 5 mill for the rest of the entire roster. am I wrong? that's assuming they all sign for less than the max as well.

meh the nba has a soft cap, especially if you resigned your own player

jujuB
07-07-2010, 02:24 PM

beasley 5 mill
chalmers 1 mill
wade 15 mill
bosh 15 mill

=

36 mill

all 3 get paid 16.6 million, i think.

ezra76
07-07-2010, 02:38 PM
Very good pairing IMO.

Wade/Rose/Lebron, none of those tandems and especially not all 3 would work togther. All 3 need the ball in thier hands to create off the dribble. None is a spot up shooter that moves without the ball.

Blk98Bird
07-07-2010, 02:48 PM
lol...

i dont see dwade as that kind of person.

im sure he has his reason of choosing to stay in miami.

im happy for him, and that bosh is going to join him. back when he won a ring, i dont think his team was impressive at all. he really tried, and had to lead his team to it, he really is a good person, on and off the court.

You don't think so because

a) He would have had a better winning chance with the Bulls
or
b) His children are in Chicago (whom he is fighting to see constantly)

???

Face it, he saw the money and he enjoys being a king in Miami so he chose not to move. Like I said, that's fine and I can understand that but why try to BS people and especially why try to patronize his fans in Chicago saying his heart is here, he really wanted to play here, etc.