PDA

View Full Version : Bosh to Cleveland???

Pauly-Walnuts
07-06-2010, 02:50 PM
The Toronto Raptors have not spoken to Chris Bosh since their meeting with him on Thursday and have yet to be told which team Bosh wants the Raptors to send him to in a sign-and-trade, league sources told Yahoo! Sports.

The Raptors have prepared sign-and-trade scenarios with close to a dozen teams, but are focusing on potential deals with Cleveland, Miami, New Jersey and Chicago. Talks with the Cavaliers have not progressed to where the Raptors have requested specific players, but itís expected theyíll want forward J.J. Hickson and Anderson Varejao.

If Bosh is determined to leave Toronto and still get a sixth year and extra $30 million on his contract, heíll have to engage in a sign-and-trade with a team that can give the Raptors an attractive-enough package. The Raptors would prefer young talent and draft picks in a deal rather than a salary-clearing trade exception.

Raptors officials have come to think LeBron James and Dwyane Wade will stay in Cleveland and Miami, respectively, and both will be fighting for Bosh to join them.

KoolKidRyan
07-06-2010, 03:25 PM
i guess its understandable that lebron is staying it would make look bad if bolted from cleveland without a ring. sucks for the knicks, nets, and bulls tho. bosh isn't a max player imho he should take the 125mil and play anywhere he can (even cleveland)

marcus142
07-06-2010, 03:31 PM
smokescreen..noway that offer is anywhere near as good as other offers they have got or potentially would get for chicago or miami.

bosh is a primadonna... "i will only accept an s&t" you couldnt carry an average team in a below average eastern confrence to the playoffs..pls go. might possibily be the most overated big man in the NBA.

anonymous123
07-06-2010, 03:35 PM
hmmm the dirty, disgusting city of cleveland or the bright lights, beaches, and clubs of miami

tough choice

Pauly-Walnuts
07-06-2010, 03:38 PM
hmmm the dirty, disgusting city of cleveland or the bright lights, beaches, and clubs of miami

tough choice

You need to learn, Bosh wants a max deal. In order to get this from a winning team they need to do a sign and trade. This means the Raptors want something in return, picks, money or solid players. Who is Miami offering that won't make them too weak? Chicago has to give up Noah and they are saying no! Cleveland just may be more willing to give players up. Bosh also WANTS to play with Lebron.

anonymous123
07-06-2010, 03:39 PM
You need to learn, Bosh wants a max deal. In order to get this from a winning team they need to do a sign and trade. This means the Raptors want something in return, picks, money or solid players. Who is Miami offering that won't make them too weak? Chicago has to give up Noah and they are saying no! Cleveland just may be more willing to give players up. Bosh also WANTS to play with Lebron.

Do you remember your first blowjob?

Pauly-Walnuts
07-06-2010, 03:40 PM
Do you remember your first blowjob?

I do remember you sucking me off, why? You are a child, run along before you get your feelings hurt Jr.

anonymous123
07-06-2010, 03:41 PM
I do remember you sucking me off, why? You are a child, run along before you get your feelings hurt Jr.

nice job ruining the punchline for me

Pauly-Walnuts
07-06-2010, 03:42 PM
nice job ruining the punchline for me

I've heard em all and played these games too many times.

JTrain306
07-06-2010, 03:43 PM
ITT, OP admits to being a ****phile.

p.s. - there's a two page thread on this on at the top of the sports misc

anonymous123
07-06-2010, 03:43 PM
I've heard em all and played these games too many times.

what games? i was just poking fun at your username when paulie asks silvio that lol

evilsteve02
07-06-2010, 03:59 PM
Basically....The Cavs can offer a player with upside (hickson) a few guys with contracts close to expiering (west) and a few guys who make a decent amount and can contribute (west, andy-v, and parker). If this trade goes down (which i am saying yes it will) it benefits the Cavs now and the Raptors in a few years when they will have a lot of cap room for the FA next year and the year after

Now for the talk that Bosh doesnt want to play in Cleveland. That has never been comfirmed and also makes no sense. Who cares if you play in Cleveland or Chicago as long as you have Lebron James with you? What is the difference...he will get his money and he will get his very good chance at a title...

Now if he is questioning how long Lebron signes in cleveland, i'd understand that. He probably doesn't want to sign a 6/7 year deal if lebron on signs for 3...but if the Cavs got Bosh, why not max out too...i mean Lebron/Bosh/Jamison/Williams/(possibly Sasha Kaun "the best center in Europe")....is a tuff lineup.

Pauly-Walnuts
07-06-2010, 04:02 PM
what games? i was just poking fun at your username when paulie asks silvio that lol

LOLZ, sorry you lost me. Soprano's ref wld have clued me in.

milkshow11
07-06-2010, 04:35 PM
i guess its understandable that lebron is staying it would make look bad if bolted from cleveland without a ring. sucks for the knicks, nets, and bulls tho. bosh isn't a max player imho he should take the 125mil and play anywhere he can (even cleveland)

This

Lloyd Braun
07-06-2010, 04:42 PM
Woj reporting that this is a no go and that Bosh does not want to come to Cleveland under any circumstances.

Woj is a notorious Cleveland hater but he's probably right. Oh well.

Pauly-Walnuts
07-06-2010, 04:47 PM
Woj reporting that this is a no go and that Bosh does not want to come to Cleveland under any circumstances.

Woj is a notorious Cleveland hater but he's probably right. Oh well.

The Misc is more credible than this tool bag (Woj).

Lloyd Braun
07-06-2010, 04:53 PM
The Misc is more credible than this tool bag (Woj).

Woj is a phaggot.