PDA

View Full Version : LeBron trying to recruit Bosh to Cleveland

SuperAmmo
07-06-2010, 08:27 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5357607

I will be doing summersaults if this happens.

Moreover, it's a sign that LeBron wants to stay here, where he belongs.

Jyeatbvg
07-06-2010, 08:33 AM
As a Raps fan, strong do not want. I don't want anyone on the Cavs except Lebron. Your team is garbage (serious).

brb_ballin
07-06-2010, 08:34 AM
stay would imply he already played there.. from texas, played at georgia tech, drafted to Toronto. where's cleveland?

SuperAmmo
07-06-2010, 08:34 AM
As a Raps fan, strong do not want. I don't want anyone on the Cavs except Lebron. You're team is garbage (serious).

61 wins this year, 66 last year.

Hardly garbage. You would love Varejao and Hickson is only scratching the surface of his potential. I'd hate to see them go.

SuperAmmo
07-06-2010, 08:36 AM
stay would imply he already played there.. from texas, played at georgia tech, drafted to Toronto. where's cleveland?

Uh, LeBron would stay, not Bosh.

Jyeatbvg
07-06-2010, 08:36 AM

Hardly garbage. You would love Varejao and Hickson is only scratching the surface of his potential. I'd hate to see them go.

with Lebron, and that's the whole point of my argument. Cavs are like a 8 win team without him.

SuperAmmo
07-06-2010, 08:37 AM
with Lebron, and that's the whole point of my argument. Cavs are like a 8 win team without him.

LOL. So off base I don't even know where to begin.

I've seen horrible Cavs teams before and LeBron could only elevate them so far, no way he could win 66 and 61 games just by himself.

Does. Not. Happen. Everyone ****s on the Cavs supporting cast like they're as bad as the Knicks or Nets. Hardly the truth.

God Gifted
07-06-2010, 08:38 AM

Varejao and Hickson for Bosh lulz...gtfo homer.

Lowporkwa
07-06-2010, 08:38 AM

lulz.

Cavs still a playoff team (albeit 7-8 seed) without him. Roster is stacked

Lowporkwa
07-06-2010, 08:39 AM
Varejao and Hickson for Bosh lulz...gtfo homer.

He's not being a homer, it was reported on ESPN.

Jyeatbvg
07-06-2010, 08:39 AM
LOL. So off base I don't even know where to begin.

I've seen horrible Cavs teams before and LeBron could only elevate them so far, no way he could win 66 and 61 games just by himself.

Does. Not. Happen. Everyone ****s on the Cavs supporting cast like they're as bad as the Knicks or Nets. Hardly the truth.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c200/ilikemusicmore/huh-1.gif

Lloyd Braun
07-06-2010, 08:55 AM
Oh sh*t son!!

I'm surprised Toronto isn't pressing harder to get a deal done with Houston that way he would at least be out of the conference.

But hey, we'll gladly take Bosh off your hands Raps. :D

GetBigyo
07-06-2010, 09:01 AM
Right now Bosh doesn't want to play in Cleveland.

And he has to agree to it.

NYY
07-06-2010, 09:02 AM

This...

JamesGatz83
07-06-2010, 09:03 AM
Chris Broussard guaranteed LeBron was going to the Bulls a month ago. He also reported that Phil Jackson was going to follow him there.

He hasn't been right yet this offseason.

Greg1983
07-06-2010, 09:03 AM

No one loves Varejao locked up for another 5 years at 7 mil per. Not to mention the last thing we need is more power forwards, and all your wings are blow and are mostly our sloppy seconds anyways.

GetBigyo
07-06-2010, 09:05 AM
The real question is.....what happens with LeBron, if Bosh ends up not agreeing to go to Cleveland and goes to Houston or else where?

Wu-Massacre
07-06-2010, 09:06 AM
if cleveland offers that then Chicago and the Nets and Houston basically have better players to offer

thegenerel
07-06-2010, 09:08 AM
Lebron doesnt win, thus he does belong in cleveland.

NYY
07-06-2010, 09:19 AM
Chris Broussard guaranteed LeBron was going to the Bulls a month ago. He also reported that Phil Jackson was going to follow him there.

lol. I never listen to them ****s. I remember they had Teixeira going to Red Sox as an automatic.

Lloyd Braun
07-06-2010, 09:21 AM

I read Broussard's Twitter and watch his interviews almost daily. I don't recall him ever guaranteeing that.

He did state a few weeks ago that from a basketball standpoint Chicago is the best option for him, but he has always stated that Cleveland was never out of the mix.

Lloyd Braun
07-06-2010, 09:23 AM
The real question is.....what happens with LeBron, if Bosh ends up not agreeing to go to Cleveland and goes to Houston or else where?

If I had to guess, Houston they can offer a pretty big trade exception and have Bosh out of the conference. From what I've read Toronto would want Noah in a trade, although Broussard seems to think Chicago could work out a better deal for themselves without giving up Noah.

Wu-Massacre
07-06-2010, 09:23 AM
I read Broussard's Twitter and watch his interviews almost daily. I don't recall him ever guaranteeing that.

He did state a few weeks ago that from a basketball standpoint Chicago is the best option for him, but he has always stated that Cleveland was never out of the mix.Broussard has been the worst free agent analyst this off season dude does not stfu about how his sources told him this and that. How has this "source" not been fired from doing w/e he/she does

GetBigyo
07-06-2010, 09:25 AM
If I had to guess, Houston they can offer a pretty big trade exception and have Bosh out of the conference. From what I've read Toronto would want Noah in a trade, although Broussard seems to think Chicago could work out a better deal for themselves without giving up Noah.

I don't think they'll give up Noah for Bosh and Toronto won't take Deng but anything can happen.

It's seems LeBron is giving Cleveland time to make a trade for Bosh which he would obviously stay if happens. My opinion is, if LeBron was staying no matter what he would have already said "Im staying" but if they don't get Bosh I see him leaving.

Lloyd Braun
07-06-2010, 09:25 AM
Broussard has been the worst free agent analyst this off season dude does not stfu about how his sources told him this and that. How has this "source" not been fired from doing w/e he/she does

I disagree he's always been one of the best.

Stephen A. Smith is by far the worst and it's not even comparable. SAS GUARANTEED Bosh, LeBron and Wade would end up in Chicago and then made sh*t up to cover his out of the loop ass.

Broussard is better than Stein and Bucher too.

Pauly-Walnuts
07-06-2010, 09:32 AM
As a Raps fan, strong do not want. I don't want anyone on the Cavs except Lebron. Your team is garbage (serious).

We look like diamonds next to the craptors, remember your play-off run last year? Niether do we!

ilikebeer
07-06-2010, 09:53 AM

notsureifsrs.jpg

BladeRun
07-06-2010, 09:53 AM
Bosh doesn't want to play in Cleveland, HOWEVER, if his option was play in Cleveland for 125mil and play with lebron compared to play in Chicago for 96mil with no Lebron....what will he do?

(aware that chicago could sign and trade to get Bosh the full 125mil, however Toronto would probably want Noah, which is a big hit for Chicago).

As a Cleveland fan I remain pessimistic about the whole thing until we actually get ANY players to sign...however I will concede that James\Bosh\Jamison\Williams would be ridiculous.

Big_Pete1000
07-06-2010, 09:56 AM

For the most part yes. However Hickson (given playing time) can be very very good in the league. He is not just a throw in player. The rest are though.

ryan36_1
07-06-2010, 10:03 AM
If Chris Grant brought in Bosh, kept Hickson and shipped out West in one swoop, would that qualify as the best first month on the job ever?

Da_tulipe
07-06-2010, 10:09 AM
dont know why, but lmao at Delonte West being including in the traded (because its obvious he is leaving if Lebron is staying)

Da_tulipe
07-06-2010, 10:17 AM
You know if Bosh doesnt sign with Lebron and goes with Wade in whatever team.. theyres 0 chance it seems for Lebron to stay in Cleveland cause theyres no other big named free agent available.... Lebron then would have no choice it seems but to sign with New York to join Amare. Where else can he go? (serious)

Pauly-Walnuts
07-06-2010, 10:18 AM
You know if Bosh doesnt sign with Lebron and goes with Wade in whatever team.. theyres 0 chance it seems for Lebron to stay in Cleveland cause theyres no other big named free agent available.... Lebron then would have no choice it seems but to sign with New York to join Amare. Where else can he go? (serious)

Makes zero sense, Amare and Bron will win jack shat in NY, roster is WEAK minus those two.

Pauly-Walnuts
07-06-2010, 10:20 AM
Bosh doesn't want to play in Cleveland, HOWEVER, if his option was play in Cleveland for 125mil and play with lebron compared to play in Chicago for 96mil with no Lebron....what will he do?

(aware that chicago could sign and trade to get Bosh the full 125mil, however Toronto would probably want Noah, which is a big hit for Chicago).

As a Cleveland fan I remain pessimistic about the whole thing until we actually get ANY players to sign...however I will concede that James\Bosh\Jamison\Williams would be ridiculous.

I would put everyone on the block minus maybe JJ, I see big potential there.

Russ-T
07-06-2010, 10:21 AM
it seems to me that bosh is way pickier than he should be.

ryan36_1
07-06-2010, 10:22 AM
I would put everyone on the block minus maybe JJ, I see big potential there.

I like JJ too, but you can't risk losing two top 20 players if it comes down to that being a deal-breaker.

Krunk Fu
07-06-2010, 10:48 AM

Uhh I'm pretty sure you might be retarded.. please go

Krunk Fu
07-06-2010, 10:50 AM

tbh, I'd rather us push for a trade with NO and get Chris Paul. Let's be honest, Bosh ain't the greatest of defenders.

bking10
07-06-2010, 10:54 AM
i think you'll find that the cavs are willing to let any player go to ensure Lebron stays. they will probably use West's contract in another deal because his buyout is like 500K. plus they will still have the MLE to use. as long as Gilbert opens his checkbook, the cavs will be fine

Pauly-Walnuts
07-06-2010, 10:54 AM
I like JJ too, but you can't risk losing two top 20 players if it comes down to that being a deal-breaker.

I see your point, I do how ever feel that if Byron gives JJ the minutes he can produce Bosh like numbers. Maybe I'm a dreamer but we'll see, oh the price tag is a lot cheaper(for now).

Krunk Fu
07-06-2010, 10:59 AM
I see your point, I do how ever feel that if Byron gives JJ the minutes he can produce Bosh like numbers. Maybe I'm a dreamer but we'll see, oh the price tag is a lot cheaper(for now).

JJ is just too inconsistent and does some REALLY dumb things on the defensive side. I do want JJ to stay though, he's going to be a pretty solid player.

Lloyd Braun
07-06-2010, 11:04 AM
JJ is just too inconsistent and does some REALLY dumb things on the defensive side. I do want JJ to stay though, he's going to be a pretty solid player.

X2. Hickson is only 21 and has a lot of upside but if it means getting Bosh = cya.

Krunk Fu
07-06-2010, 11:22 AM
And guys, I don't think Bosh is that COLD on coming to the Cavs. Most of that is probably from other teams / marketing agencies. On Mike and Mike a week ago, Bosh said he would definitely play with LeBron in Cleveland. I just don't think it's his first choice.

MontelWilliams
07-06-2010, 11:31 AM
And guys, I don't think Bosh is that COLD on coming to the Cavs. Most of that is probably from other teams / marketing agencies. On Mike and Mike a week ago, Bosh said he would definitely play with LeBron in Cleveland. I just don't think it's his first choice.

bosh should go to the cavs if he wants to win...but it seems like he's more interested in the extra $$$ he'll get in miami, nyc, etc

USAviator
07-06-2010, 11:45 AM
Shall I post that Cleveland tourism video? lol

Also, why do you believe everything you read, It's best to just wait until they make their decisions rather than speculate on something my moms cousins aunts brothers nephew 3rd removed grandfathers daughter said

LikeAMachine
07-06-2010, 11:46 AM

http://i.imgur.com/iXPNO.jpg

evilsteve02
07-06-2010, 12:35 PM

serious....you have no idea what you are talking about Delonte West and Hickson/Andy V...would start basically every team in the league...but anthony parker..he is garbadge.

evilsteve02
07-06-2010, 12:37 PM
bosh should go to the cavs if he wants to win...but it seems like he's more interested in the extra $$$ he'll get in miami, nyc, etc

he wouldn't get extra money going to miami or nyc, he would lose money because they have nothing to trade toronto. he would have to take a pay cut to sign with them. he wants a max contract and to be traded...so Cleveland is his only option at this point...i don't see why he would bitch about playing for cleveland, Lebron James and him would basically give them a trip to the finals.

evilsteve02
07-06-2010, 12:41 PM

well the guy is 21, so he is going to make a few mistakes on D at this point. Most guys who aren't the number 1 pick in the NBA draft make mistakes their first 2 or 3 years becuase all these *******s don't stay in college to let themselves develop properly...so they **** up a lot their first few years.

I really don't want to trade hickson, he is going to be a ****ing beast in a year or 2. he crashes the boards and drives the lane like a monster, plus he has a nice 20-25 ft jumper...gonna miss him.

sircharles032
07-06-2010, 12:48 PM
I'm from NC and with no chance of the Bobcats landing someone worthwhile I don't really have a dog in the fight, however I'd like to see LBJ stay with the Cavs and if he leaves I'd rather see him go to the Nets, it'd be nice if they could swing a sign and trade for Bosh and give back Favors+. I'm sure that'd be more appealing than Varajao and/or Hickson anyway. Not sure if the numbers could work out on that one BUT I think a lineup with Harris, "any shooter", LBJ, Bosh, Lopez would be unreal. Not to mention they'll be moving into New York soon enough so he'd have the best of both worlds. I think that lineup would rival the Lakers and Bulls (even if Wade went there) easily.

Can't wait til the dust settles on all of this...

JamesGatz83
07-06-2010, 02:05 PM

He did state a few weeks ago that from a basketball standpoint Chicago is the best option for him, but he has always stated that Cleveland was never out of the mix.

He practically said it was a done deal. He said the Bulls were LeBron's "number one option" and that he was "leaning toward" signing with them. And what about the Phil Jackson to Chicago reports?

Chris Broussard is the worst "journalist" or "media personality" at ESPN with the possible exceptions of Scoop Jackson and Skip Bayless. Anyone can make things up and claim they heard it through "back channels" or their "anonymous sources."

Pauly-Walnuts
07-06-2010, 02:33 PM

Good input, I'd rep but I'm out again??

marcus142
07-06-2010, 02:34 PM
smokescreen..noway that offer is anywhere near as good as other offers they have got or potentially would get for chicago or miami.

bosh is a primadonna... "i will only accept an s&t" you couldnt carry an average team in a below average eastern confrence to the playoffs..pls go. might possibily be the most overated big man in the NBA.

Luno7
07-06-2010, 02:35 PM

Chicago. where he could sign with C Booz or David Lee to go along with D Rose, Noah, and Deng

DatMilkman
07-06-2010, 03:08 PM
It would be hilarious if LeBron recruits Bosh to Cleveland and then the Queen goes to play elsewhere. We'd have one furious transvestite on our hands!

milkshow11
07-06-2010, 03:37 PM
Damn I want Lebron to play for Clippers/Bulls/Knicks

KingCanuck
07-11-2010, 06:29 PM

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/07Pfcgt2976wx/x610.jpg

Jattfusion
07-11-2010, 08:17 PM
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/07Pfcgt2976wx/x610.jpg

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/589400/dragic-o.gif