PDA

View Full Version : Ive to got to admit. Lebron would be perfect for Amaire.

Da_tulipe
07-05-2010, 10:16 PM
Amare by himself sucks i admit. but with lebron he would be perfect.

alot of the nonsense ppl out here be saying w/out nash amare aint sh*t guess what.

Lebron draws 100 times more double / triple teams then Nahs leaving Amare 100 more times alone then he did with Nahs.. Easy Jam Slam Shaboum Kanng Son of a b*tch alams for Amare to score 40 a game because of that.

Amare + Lebron= successs. And since Amare is gay, and he would love Leborn, hes gonna work extra hard for Lebron= championship ring for the Knicks. (serious thread is f******g serious).

No Ph*gs allowed to reply. thanks.

Lets just hope the Knicks get a quality 3 point shooter that Lebron never had in Cleveland... maybe Ray Allen or whoever the sh*t.

wakeboy21
07-05-2010, 10:54 PM

op isnt allowed to reply to this thread LOL

T2TL
07-05-2010, 11:35 PM
so you think the Knicks are going to get Amare, Lebron, and Allen? Not gonna happen sorry. I'm a Knicks fan too so no Knicks hate

truffles
07-05-2010, 11:48 PM
i won't be surprise if knicks get lebron. the heats are falling out of the race now that they aren't even sure if they can keep wade from going to chicago.

I feel like chicago is more interested in wade and bosh, which leave lebron with cleveland or knicks, and since knicks now have amare, it's very possible for them to land lebron.

truffles
07-05-2010, 11:50 PM
btw why the hell would you want ray allen? he is going to be expensive and is on the downside of his career, get morrow who is arguably more accurate shooter and is way younger and cheaper, which will leave you with more room to sign quality role players.

Krunk Fu
07-05-2010, 11:55 PM
i won't be surprise if knicks get lebron. the heats are falling out of the race now that they aren't even sure if they can keep wade from going to chicago.

I feel like chicago is more interested in wade and bosh, which leave lebron with cleveland or knicks, and since knicks now have amare, it's very possible for them to land lebron.

there have been rumors that the Cavs owner was in Toronto to discuss trading for Bosh.. Then what?

trainTilfailure
pick and roll with lebron and amare? gtfo...

quietstormx1
i heard Doc Brown went back in time and brought back Jordan from his prime and hes going to play for the Knicks too.

Vigilante_Inc
07-05-2010, 11:56 PM
I think they need to bring in Jason Kidd lol... I know Kidd's getting old as hell but he's still seems to be the best passer IMO and him and Lebron were nasty together in the oly's

truffles
07-05-2010, 11:58 PM
there have been rumors that the Cavs owner was in Toronto to discuss trading for Bosh.. Then what?

i don't really think bosh want to play for cleveland (who does?) and the only way they are going to land bosh is if lebron stays, which lettuce be real, it ain't happening.

canardroti
07-06-2010, 12:00 AM
Even with Lebron, Amare would be useless. Sure he has pretty good offensive skills but 0 defense, he let players dribble passed him, he doesn't even jump to contest easy blocks, he's just not a hustler. I rather have a hustler that plays D then Amare, sorry.

Krunk Fu
07-06-2010, 12:03 AM
i don't really think bosh want to play for cleveland (who does?) and the only way they are going to land bosh is if lebron stays, which lettuce be real, it ain't happening.

I wouldn't really count out Cleveland.. it's the hometown thing. I actually am not the biggest fan of Bosh.

And apparently, Rose preferred JJ over James so I have a feeling Chicago is out of the running.

http://twitter.com/PDcavsinsider -- very reliable guy from Plain Dealer in Cleveland. Brian Windhorst.

BXTT
07-06-2010, 12:05 AM
I don't see how the assemblage of the Lebron, Lee, and Amare would result into a championship, I still don't believe that's better than Kobe, Gasol, Bynum, Odom/Artest.

Krunk Fu
07-06-2010, 12:06 AM
I don't see how the assemblage of the Lebron, Lee, and Amare would result into a championship, I still don't believe that's better than Kobe, Gasol, Bynum, Odom/Artest.

IMO the Knicks would HAVE TO find a PG.

truffles
07-06-2010, 12:08 AM

lee is going to be gone, news is that he is headed to the timberwolves. I wonder if knicks are going to sign and trade him for maybe jefferson (unlikely) or another role player.

if lebron, amare, jefferson, then it's a pretty offensively formidable team.

Your Dad
07-06-2010, 12:08 AM

I've been saying this for a while, Toney Douglas is good. He just needs a chance to prove himself. But I wouldnt mind us getting a PG in FA.

I would be so effing happy if Lebron and Parker came to NY as well, and we resigned TMac, sweet Jesus we'd be unstoppable.

Lee
Amare
James
TMac
Parker

Where is your God now?

truffles
07-06-2010, 12:09 AM

IMO if the knicks can land lebron, then the need for a pg becomes significantly less important, as lebron does a pretty good job at distributing.

Krunk Fu
07-06-2010, 12:15 AM
IMO if the knicks can land lebron, then the need for a pg becomes significantly less important, as lebron does a pretty good job at distributing.

Yeah, but a stud PG would change that team to an actual title contender.

But still there is this NYK should be worrying about until the final announcement

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd110/tripl3_a/98733432-1.jpg

Lloyd Braun
07-06-2010, 12:19 AM
I've been saying this for a while, Toney Douglas is good. He just needs a chance to prove himself. But I wouldnt mind us getting a PG in FA.

I would be so effing happy if Lebron and Parker came to NY as well, and we resigned TMac, sweet Jesus we'd be unstoppable.

Lee
Amare
James
TMac
Parker

Where is your God now?

Toomanydrivers.jpg.

Ephedra
07-06-2010, 01:48 AM

Lee
Amare
James
TMac
Parker

Where is your God now?

Pls go.

evilsteve02
07-06-2010, 03:46 AM
Amare by himself sucks i admit. but with lebron he would be perfect.

alot of the nonsense ppl out here be saying w/out nash amare aint sh*t guess what.

Lebron draws 100 times more double / triple teams then Nahs leaving Amare 100 more times alone then he did with Nahs.. Easy Jam Slam Shaboum Kanng Son of a b*tch alams for Amare to score 40 a game because of that.

Amare + Lebron= successs. And since Amare is gay, and he would love Leborn, hes gonna work extra hard for Lebron= championship ring for the Knicks. (serious thread is f******g serious).

Lets just hope the Knicks get a quality 3 point shooter that Lebron never had in Cleveland... maybe Ray Allen or whoever the sh*t.

Amari+Lebron+ NY Knicks= first round elimination.......lmao

evilsteve02
07-06-2010, 03:49 AM

Lee
Amare
James
TMac
Parker

Where is your God now?

T-Mac is washedup, what are you going to possibly trade for tony parker...David Lee is pissed he hasn't been offered a contract yet, and Lebron isn't going to NY.

2010-2011 Knicks roster

C - Noone
PF - Amari
SF - Noone
SG -Noone
PG - nate robison (probably get him back in FA)

and ontop of all that, no ligitimate ability to play D..... it's gonna be a long overpriced 5 years for the Knicks.

batman15
07-06-2010, 08:49 AM
OMG!!!!

OP's English is TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!

YeahImaBeasT
07-06-2010, 09:08 AM
Drafting Rautins actually makes sense, finally someone to shoot.

PG: Toney Douglas/maybe parker/rautins
SG: Bill walker(Better than tmac)/Tmac/rautins
SF: Lebron/Wilson Chandler/
PF: Gallo/Earl Barron(Dude played like a beast at the end of the season
C: Amare/Sign Defensive center Miki Moore

Your Dad
07-06-2010, 05:00 PM
Toomanydrivers.jpg.

High percentage shots FTW.

Pls go.

Why u mad tho?

T-Mac is washedup, what are you going to possibly trade for tony parker...David Lee is pissed he hasn't been offered a contract yet, and Lebron isn't going to NY.

2010-2011 Knicks roster

C - Noone
PF - Amari
SF - Noone
SG -Noone
PG - nate robison (probably get him back in FA)

and ontop of all that, no ligitimate ability to play D..... it's gonna be a long overpriced 5 years for the Knicks.

TMac showed flashes of his old self at certain points in the season. I liked his play, still has enough talent to play in this league IMO.

Screw Parker, we'll trade Lee to get Monta Ellis.

LastChanceToWin
07-06-2010, 05:08 PM
People who are criticizing the Knicks for getting Amare are retarded. Amare was the 3rd best player available in the free agency. It wouldn't make sense to sign Wade and Lebron, and have no big men on the team. The Knicks did the right thing and signed the best PF/C available.

brb_ballin
07-06-2010, 05:59 PM
People who are criticizing the Knicks for getting Amare are retarded. Amare was the 3rd best player available in the free agency. It wouldn't make sense to sign Wade and Lebron, and have no big men on the team. The Knicks did the right thing and signed the best PF/C available.

i thought you were the best PF/C available?