PDA

View Full Version : 68 Days until the Seattle Seahawks kick some 49er ass at QWest Field

KingCanuck
07-05-2010, 10:27 PM
http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Jacksonville+Jaguars+v+Seattle+Seahawks+HI1fgIU365 pl.jpg

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Oakland+Raiders+v+Seattle+Seahawks+d1rQ7T5Hptbl.jp g

http://media.thenewstribune.com/smedia/2010/01/12/12/carroll.standalone.prod_affiliate.5.jpg

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/03MEfRo72q91u/x610.jpg

wsuwarrior
07-05-2010, 10:35 PM
Sure they will.

49ers are going to dominate that division.

thacalikid911
07-05-2010, 10:38 PM
lmfao, lets be real. The 49ers are going to HUMILIATE the seahawks. the 4-12th man will be silent by the second half. I expect Alex Smith to GO OFF on the seahawks, and throw a 3 td game.

Real talk tho, the seahawks fans are overrating the **** out of their team.

It'll be like this

http://i49.tinypic.com/34diej7.jpg

OdeToArsenal47
07-05-2010, 10:42 PM
Just going to be honest here, I was reaching for a gay 49ers joke but they all seem forced. :/

DemonDanny
07-05-2010, 10:42 PM
How many times have I heard the 49ers were going to win the division over the past several years and yet they have failed to win the division each time?

Give me a break. Im guessing your forgetting we beat you guys once last year so you are not all that unbeatable as you make it out to be.

and lol @ you if you reference the Gore 200+ rushing game as well. I hope you realize 3 of our key run stoppers were injured. Its not an excuse. The second time we played you, Gore didnt do ****. Maybe its because our run stoppers came back? The proof is in the pudding.

KingCanuck
07-05-2010, 10:43 PM
We will be 100% healthy going into the season this year for the first time in two years. And no one has had a better off season than the Seahawks did.

brb drafting
Russell Okung
Earl Thomas (DROY)
Golden Tate (OROY)

brb trading for Leon Washington
brb getting the legeondary Pete Carroll
brb trading for the QB of the future in Mr. Jesus aka Charlie White Horse

We taking back the division.

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/94237086.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921CC759DF4EBAC47D080951A93BF646DD4 8B043C88D81FE64D35534E1A7CDFB37DE30A760B0D811297

KingCanuck
07-05-2010, 10:44 PM
How many times have I heard the 49ers were going to win the division over the past several years and yet they have failed to win the division each time?

Give me a break. Im guessing your forgetting we beat you guys once last year so you are not all that unbeatable as you make it out to be.

and lol @ you if you reference the Gore 200+ rushing game as well. I hope you realize 3 of our key run stoppers were injured. Its not an excuse. The second time we played you, Gore didnt do ****. Maybe its because our run stoppers came back? The proof is in the pudding.

This. Tatupu, Hill and most importantly Brandon Mebane were all out for the game. How many yards did Gore have the next game?

cor030
07-05-2010, 10:48 PM
ahhh NFC west threads

thacalikid911
07-05-2010, 10:50 PM
This. Tatupu, Hill and most importantly Brandon Mebane were all out for the game. How many yards did Gore have the next game?

Lets be real here.
That loss to the seahawks was the biggest fluke of the 2010 season. The 9ers thought that they could just walk all over Seattle and went into the game unprepared. I suggest Seattle shut the Sky needle and all over tall buildings on opening day, because they are going to witness a blow out.

38-9?

Alex Smith: 349 yards (had 300 yd game last year vs seattle, and has gotten better) 4td
The Only Te to Run a 4.3: 120 yds td
Frank Gore: 80 yds

49ers are the best at all positions in that division except for CB WR, and Saftey....In which they are in 2nd.

DemonDanny
07-05-2010, 10:52 PM
A fluke? that the best excuse you can come up with. Lol at your team being unprepared. Really shows how good that coaching staff is you have there.

KingCanuck
07-05-2010, 10:52 PM
Seahawks 24:
49ers: 10

Hasselbeck 250 Yards, 1 TD, 0 INT
Forsett: 94 Yards, 1 TD

Housh 94 Yards, 8 catches
Tate 120 Yards, 1 TD (burns Clements for a 60 yarder)

Trufant with a pick 6

thacalikid911
07-05-2010, 10:54 PM
Seahawks 24:

Hasselbeck 250 Yards lulz glasselbeck will be out by the first, and if he stays he's throwing3 ints, 1 TD, 0 INT
Forsett (Who?): 94 Yards, 1 TD

Tate (lmao) 120 Yards, 1 TD (burns Clements for a 60 yarder)

Trufant with a pick 6

lmfao

DemonDanny
07-05-2010, 10:55 PM
Oh and we have unpredictability on our side as well. We all know what the 49ers want to do. They want to pound the ball so obviously we are ready for it.

Not to mention the fact that you guys probably are walking into Seattle thinking you will walk all over us. As you said, last time this scenario happened, you guys lost.

Just saying.

PatrickBateman1
07-05-2010, 10:55 PM
Wow... the Seahawks... soooooooo much care...

thacalikid911
07-05-2010, 10:56 PM
ITT the truth.

NFCW best

QB-Alex Smith
RB:-Frank Gore, stevie jackson doesn't count because the rams are irrelevant
WR: Fitz, Crabtree is second
TE: The Only TE to run a 4.3, no questions
OL: 49ers
DL: 49ers, Cards are close second
LB: 49ers
CB: Cards, 49ers are second
S: Cards

udqZmkGeg9k

Jerzey1
07-05-2010, 10:57 PM
lol 49ers are gonna smack the seahawks

DemonDanny
07-05-2010, 11:04 PM
The 49ers are just going to finish 7-9 or worse. You guys have finished 7-9 or worse since 2002. I dont know what makes you so confident considering this.

BeanieWells
07-05-2010, 11:15 PM
Lettuce be reality here. 2010 NFC West rankings.

Cards - 11-5
Seahawks - 6-10
49ers - 4-12
Rams - 3-13

DemonDanny
07-05-2010, 11:18 PM
Lettuce be reality here. 2010 NFC West rankings.

Cards - 11-5
Seahawks - 6-10
49ers - 4-12
Rams - 3-13

Explain? Your defense is terrible and with losing Warner and Boldin, how do you even expect to even be in the games lol?

BeanieWells
07-05-2010, 11:23 PM
Explain? Your defense is terrible and with losing Warner and Boldin, how do you even expect to even be in the games lol?

John Skelton is the 2nd coming of Peyton Manning.

Proof right here.

-XDXrPfCkzA

goddayam.

Even with the loss of Rolle and Dansby, we still gained Dan Williams, Daryl Washington, Joey Porter and Kerry Rhodes not to mention DRC should develop further into a beast CB. Darnell Dockett, Adrian Wilson, Kerry Rhodes and Calais Campbell are all top players in the league and mean much more to our D than Dansby and Rolle.

Cards D > Every D in the division aside from the 49ers.

Lettuce be even more reality here, The Seahawks got shutout at home last year by our D and so you shouldn't even be talkin **** lmao.

CobyWan
07-05-2010, 11:25 PM
Lets be real here.
That loss to the seahawks was the biggest fluke of the 2010 season. The 9ers thought that they could just walk all over Seattle and went into the game unprepared. I suggest Seattle shut the Sky needle and all over tall buildings on opening day, because they are going to witness a blow out.

Sky needle...

Also stop making excuses dummy.

Even if it was a fluke, which it wasn't, your team is still not as good as you think they are.

With all the junk you talked all last year they still didn't finish with a winning record or make the playoffs...just like the past 7 years.

In before you claim the whole season was a "fluke".

cor030
07-05-2010, 11:26 PM

Their defense still has Wilson, DRC, and (if I remember correctly) they had a pretty good draft and got Dan Williams & Daryl Washington which will definitely help their defense. Plus even without Boldin their receiving corps is still better than a large majority of the leagues.

Not gonna sit here and say Kurt Warner wasn't a huge loss to them, but they are in about the same situation as any other NFCW team when it comes to uncertainty at quarterback.

DemonDanny
07-05-2010, 11:32 PM
Their defense still has Wilson, DRC, and (if I remember correctly) they had a pretty good draft and got Dan Williams & Daryl Washington which will definitely help their defense. Plus even without Boldin their receiving corps is still better than a large majority of the leagues.

Not gonna sit here and say Kurt Warner wasn't a huge loss to them, but they are in about the same situation as any other NFCW team when it comes to uncertainty at quarterback.

yea, and If Seattle line is good enough to keep Hasselbeck upright, Seattle wins the division hands down.

The offensive line will be improved as it cant be much worse than last years.

WhiskeyBent3
07-05-2010, 11:39 PM
lmfao. 49ers are going to walk all over the whole division.

JTrain306
07-05-2010, 11:41 PM
This thread amuses Coach Mike
http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/singletary.jpg

Come at us birds

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_JFk-f3ws8Bw/SoA25lNQQpI/AAAAAAAAAU4/xhyxr_-4cqg/s320/frank-gore-shredding-seahawks.jpg

http://www.bayareasportsguy.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Patrick-Willis-sack.jpg

CobyWan
07-05-2010, 11:51 PM
I want to make it clear that I enjoy the friendly rivalry between the Seahawks and 49ers fans and like most of the 49ers posters here...

Except thacallikid911 because he is annoying as fuk cuzz.

truffles
07-05-2010, 11:57 PM
John Skelton is the 2nd coming of Peyton Manning.

Proof right here.

goddayam.

Even with the loss of Rolle and Dansby, we still gained Dan Williams, Daryl Washington, Joey Porter and Kerry Rhodes not to mention DRC should develop further into a beast CB. Darnell Dockett, Adrian Wilson, Kerry Rhodes and Calais Campbell are all top players in the league and mean much more to our D than Dansby and Rolle.

Cards D > Every D in the division aside from the 49ers.

Lettuce be even more reality here, The Seahawks got shutout at home last year by our D and so you shouldn't even be talkin **** lmao.

lmao, what a crappy qb, missed 10 yard rings and would have been sack everytime, the guys that were rushing him slowed down as they got close and raised their arm like dumb****s.

TrollDattHoe
07-06-2010, 12:01 AM
Lettuce be reality....nobody gives a flying f*ck

Jerzey1
07-06-2010, 12:02 AM
http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk258/collinizballin/vmrhg5.gif

CobyWan
07-06-2010, 12:05 AM

Cool story bro.

I especially like the part where you came in the thread and said nobody gives a flying f*ck.

truffles
07-06-2010, 12:07 AM

you give a flying **** enough to post in this thread. fail less. if you really don't care then just ignore the thread.

BMatt
07-06-2010, 12:09 AM
I wish the Packers could play the Seahawks every week.. damn.

We only beat you guys 48 to 10 last year.. just saying. You guys suck..

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/6624/12256563.jpg (http://img19.imageshack.us/i/12256563.jpg/)

truffles
07-06-2010, 12:12 AM
indeed the seachickens are crap, btw niners are going to beat you guys this year, we had a slow start last year and had to play desperate.

hublife
07-06-2010, 12:13 AM
brb drafting
Russell Okung
Earl Thomas (DROY)
Golden Tate (OROY) Your starting QB will be out by week 4

brb trading for Leon Washington Coming off career threatening injury
brb getting the legeondary Pete Carroll This is like hiring legendary coach Nick Saban to coach in the NFL. LMFAO!

brb trading for the QB of the future in Mr. Jesus aka Charlie White Horse Did you even WATCH him play in college!?

We taking back the division. You're finishing 3rd because your QB won't survive half the games and your head coach is fukking terrible

No.

CobyWan
07-06-2010, 12:17 AM
indeed the seachickens are crap, btw niners are going to beat you guys this year, we had a slow start last year and had to play desperate.

The 49ers started off 2-0 and were 3-1 after 4 games.

You guys just couldn't get more than 2 wins in a row.

truffles
07-06-2010, 12:23 AM
The 49ers started off 2-0 and were 3-1 after 4 games.

You guys just couldn't get more than 2 wins in a row.

no i meant the packer, 49er game last year. I wasn't talking about the season, our season failed in the middle after a promising start. I think everything went downhill after that favre miracle throw.

TheFranchise55
07-06-2010, 12:26 AM
Jesus this dude calikid got the logic of a high school freshman. Can't believe dude is 20. Making us niner fans look bad.

CobyWan
07-06-2010, 12:28 AM
no i meant the packer, 49er game last year. I wasn't talking about the season, our season failed in the middle after a promising start. I think everything went downhill after that favre miracle throw.

Oh I gotcha.

Yeah that Favre play was pretty epic/painful depending on your point of view.

Jerzey1
07-06-2010, 12:38 AM
49ers finished 8-8 last year....
with 3 losses being...
-a 3 point loss to vikings in final seconds due to brett favres miracle td pass
-a 4 point loss to colts after winning for most of the game and holding manning to 0 td passes
-a 6 point loss to packers
^^all 3 are good ass teams.....anyone who just says the 49ers suck is either blind or a hater,probably a hater

truffles
07-06-2010, 12:44 AM
that reminds me, the colts only won that game off that trick play running back throw. gahhhhhh another painful one. We had peyton manning on the run too.

wynner64
07-06-2010, 01:08 AM
It doesn't matter, because the Rams will win the division!

:(

PatrickBateman1
07-06-2010, 01:41 AM
you give a flying **** enough to post in this thread. fail less. if you really don't care then just ignore the thread.

We only care about telling people that making tons of threads about crappy teams gets annoying and takes up space.

JTrain306
07-06-2010, 02:05 AM
We only care about telling people that making tons of threads about crappy teams gets annoying and takes up space.
Favorite football team: Patriots
All other teams: nowhere near New England
Status: Bandwagoner telling other people their favorite team sucks

How come you don't like the Lions?

PatrickBateman1
07-06-2010, 02:12 AM
Favorite football team: Patriots
All other teams: nowhere near New England
Status: Bandwagoner telling other people their favorite team sucks

How come you don't like the Lions?

Never even followed the Lions that much growing up (no one in MI gave a crap about them, I like to see them do well but not if it's against the Pats), NCAA/Michigan Football was all I cared about (like most of MI). I'll admit when Brady began taking over for the Pats I began following them and then I just really liked the organization. Actually quite a few Pats fans in MI. Don't care if I'm called a bandwagoner, I've been loyal to them for a long time.

I live in Texas now and I'm not super big Longhorn fan, should I be?

Plus, it's not like you see me making threads bragging about the Pistons or something.

JTrain306
07-06-2010, 02:17 AM
Never even followed the Lions that much growing up (no one in MI gave a crap about them, I like to see them do well but not if it's against the Pats), NCAA/Michigan Football was all I cared about (like most of MI). I'll admit when Brady began taking over for the Pats I began following them and then I just really liked the organization. Actually quite a few Pats fans in MI. Don't care if I'm called a bandwagoner, I've been loyal to them for a long time.

Plus, it's not like you see me making threads bragging about the Pistons or something.
Barry Sanders is the reason I started watching football so I always root for the Lions :D (unless they are playing the Niners)

I'm just sayin, don't tell other people to not talk about their "crappy team" when your hometown team was so bad that you started cheering for a top organization instead.

PatrickBateman1
07-06-2010, 02:20 AM
Barry Sanders is the reason I started watching football so I always root for the Lions :D (unless they are playing the Niners)

I'm just sayin, don't tell other people to not talk about their "crappy team" when your hometown team was so bad that you started cheering for a top organization instead.

It has more to do with KC spamming the sports section with Toronto/Seattle threads even though it's 2 months until the season and the thread contains no news.

JTrain306
07-06-2010, 02:21 AM
It has more to do with KC spamming the sports section with Toronto/Seattle threads even though it's 2 months until the season and the thread contains no news.
this is true, at least we can agree that KC is a waste of space

ezmac31
07-06-2010, 05:55 AM

wut? people in michigan do care about the lions..

TheStack
07-06-2010, 06:11 AM
In b4 Hasselbeck is out by week 4

KingCanuck
07-06-2010, 07:42 AM
lmao @ people being mad that 49ers vs Seahawks is the biggest football rivalry in this section

GetBigyo
07-06-2010, 07:44 AM
Your 2010-2011 NFL MVP

http://aheadinthecount.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/eli-manning3.jpg

thegenerel
07-06-2010, 07:58 AM
lmao @ people being mad that 49ers vs Seahawks is the biggest football rivalry in this section

that is largely driven by you and the kid that has yet to discover how fast usain bolt is. just wait, calikid will suck the pubes off his gooch.

DemonDanny
07-06-2010, 08:13 AM
http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk258/collinizballin/vmrhg5.gif

Apparently you dont read the thread. Our 3 key run stoppers were out of this game and the next game when we had 2 of them back, Gore didnt do much.

JamesGatz83
07-06-2010, 08:16 AM
Apparently you dont read the thread. Our 3 key run stoppers were out of this game and the next game when we had 2 of them back, Gore didnt do much.

F*ck your "3 key run-stoppers." The Niners added two first-round offensive linemen this year in Davis and Iupati. Our run game is going to be vastly improved.

Also, I don't blame fans of teams from other divisions for laughing at this thread. The NFC West is going to be a terrible division again.

49ers: 10-6
Cardinals: 7-9
Seahawks: 6-10
Rams: 3-13

DemonDanny
07-06-2010, 08:42 AM
F*ck your "3 key run-stoppers." The Niners added two first-round offensive linemen this year in Davis and Iupati. Our run game is going to be vastly improved.

Also, I don't blame fans of teams from other divisions for laughing at this thread. The NFC West is going to be a terrible division again.

49ers: 10-6
Cardinals: 7-9
Seahawks: 6-10
Rams: 3-13

Yeah and those lineman are going to play like All-Pros right? Give me a break. All you guys are going to do is run the ball. If we stop you, Alex Smith is going to be forced to throw the ball and to be honest, he doesnt strike fear in anyone. I still think he is a quality backup at best. He just played some bad defenses down the stretch.

Lions
Rams
Bears
Cardinals
Seahawks
Jaguars
Titans
Texans

vs those teams, Alex Smith has a 62% completion rate, 1748 yards 13 touchdowns 7 picks. Not impressive at all.

Vs these teams:

Colts
Eagles
Packers

He has a 53% completion rate, 602 yards, 5 touchdowns, 5 picks.

In other words, the stats prove my my point is not anything special. I don't understand why you 49ers fans act like he is so great.

JamesGatz83
07-06-2010, 08:52 AM
Yeah and those lineman are going to play like All-Pros right? Give me a break. All you guys are going to do is run the ball. If we stop you, Alex Smith is going to be forced to throw the ball and to be honest, he doesnt strike fear in anyone. I still think he is a quality backup at best. He just played some bad defenses down the stretch.

Lions
Rams
Bears
Cardinals
Seahawks
Jaguars
Titans
Texans

vs those teams, Alex Smith has a 62% completion rate, 1748 yards 13 touchdowns 7 picks. Not impressive at all.

Vs these teams:

Colts
Eagles
Packers

In other words, the stats prove my my point is not anything special. I don't understand why you 49ers fans act like he is so great.

Those linemen will be a major upgrade over the bums we had previously. And who's acting like Alex Smith is so great aside from calikid? In all likelihood, he'll be a solid NFL starter with a passer rating somewhere around 85. And we'll be balanced. Crabtree and Davis are superior weapons to anything Seattle has.

jd75
07-06-2010, 08:54 AM
the nfc west is a fukin joke this year, 49ers will win it tho cuz there defense is pretty good

DemonDanny
07-06-2010, 09:04 AM
Those linemen will be a major upgrade over the bums we had previously. And who's acting like Alex Smith is so great aside from calikid? In all likelihood, he'll be a solid NFL starter with a passer rating somewhere around 85. And we'll be balanced. Crabtree and Davis are superior weapons to anything Seattle has.

Alex Smith is not starter material. I guess you guys will have to learn the hard way. I have made all of my points stating why. Not else I can do but wait for the season to start.

BMatt
07-06-2010, 09:10 AM

Hey whats your excuse for the Packers beating you guys 48 to 10? Outta curiosity?

JamesGatz83
07-06-2010, 09:39 AM
Alex Smith is not starter material. I guess you guys will have to learn the hard way. I have made all of my points stating why. Not else I can do but wait for the season to start.

Your points were retarded. He's not starter material because he had a 1-1 TD-INT ratio in 3 games against some of the best teams in the NFL? Let me pick a random three-game sample for another NFL QB.

Against St. Louis, Carolina, and Miami, this QB threw 3 TDs and 6 INTs. He must not be starter material.

http://www.outsports.com/os/images/stories/2010/drewbrees.jpg

Oh. Nevermind.

blinkers88
07-06-2010, 10:12 AM

Lions
Rams
Bears
Cardinals
Seahawks
Jaguars
Titans
Texans

Vs these teams:

Colts
Eagles
Packers

Because average QB play looks like Manning after all the ****ty QBs we've been through lulz

cor030
07-06-2010, 10:24 AM
why do people get all mad when someone believes in a player on their team? do you expect them to say "yea this season is a waste the quarterback is awful blahblahblah?" I get it's stupid to say Alex Smith is gonna be a pro bowler/hof/etc, but seriously what else does he have to do for people to show him some respect? I'm not even a 49ers fan and think he showed potential last season.

why even watch sports if you're just going to be a downer about everything

haters gonna hate

FlexGunmetal
07-06-2010, 12:00 PM
Cripple fight

injectcelltech
07-06-2010, 12:10 PM
seahawks gonna whoop dat azz

bustermac
07-06-2010, 01:18 PM
In b4 Hasselbeck is out by week 4

This.

If the Seahawks can beat the 49ers...high point of the season. No playoffs...nothing else to really brag about.

DemonDanny
07-06-2010, 01:40 PM
So you guys think Alex Smith will lead your team to the playoffs after playing a pretty much cupcake schedule through the stretch of 11 games last year lol?

Im guessing you forgot how he sucked in his first few years, got hurt against Seattle and was a bench warmer. I expect the same thing to happen again. You can put all the gold you want around s.hit but its still s.hit.

Also, the 49ers were ranked 25th in Rush Offense last year. LOL, and you call yourselfs a smashmouth team? HAHA, what a joke.

Hell, you were ranked 22nd in Passing Offense as well. At least Seattle outdid you in that category ranking 15th and we had a ****ty o-line and little to no weapons. at least you had weapons, you guys just suck.

thacalikid911
07-06-2010, 01:58 PM
lol @ alex smith haters. LEts be real, Alex Smith is set for a break out season and will be signing a 6 year contract with the 49ers after this season.

brb losing the starting job and DEMANDING a pay cut claiming to have unfinished business in SF.

leafs43
07-06-2010, 02:23 PM
Lets be reality....

The NFC west is the worst division in the NFL. The division winner will be 8-8.

FlexGunmetal
07-06-2010, 02:39 PM
lol @ alex smith haters. LEts be real, Alex Smith is set for a break out season and will be signing a 6 year contract with the 49ers after this season.

brb losing the starting job and DEMANDING a pay cut claiming to have unfinished business in SF.

Alex Smith hasn't done anything of merit to have actual haters.

Its people like you who claim he's good for some reason that cause people to hate on him.

SF is a joke, SEA is a joke, NFCW is a joke and every playoff team in the NFC will be praying to land that division's winner. NFCW will not have a WC team.

Like I said, both of these meetings will be a cripple fight.

And I don't care how fast VD is, it took him 4 years to do anything worth mentioning in the NFL, except getting thrown out of a game by his coach for being a moron.

JTrain306
07-06-2010, 02:46 PM
So you guys think Alex Smith will lead your team to the playoffs after playing a pretty much cupcake schedule through the stretch of 11 games last year lol?

Im guessing you forgot how he sucked in his first few years, got hurt against Seattle and was a bench warmer. I expect the same thing to happen again. You can put all the gold you want around s.hit but its still s.hit.

Also, the 49ers were ranked 25th in Rush Offense last year. LOL, and you call yourselfs a smashmouth team? HAHA, what a joke.

Hell, you were ranked 22nd in Passing Offense as well. At least Seattle outdid you in that category ranking 15th and we had a ****ty o-line and little to no weapons. at least you had weapons, you guys just suck.
Really? I mean, I realize that the 49ers aren't SuperBowl contenders, but the Seahawks finished 5-11 last year.... and you're gonna talk trash about how the 49ers suck? The Seahawks will be extremely lucky to finish with a better record than SF this year.

DemonDanny
07-06-2010, 03:26 PM
Really? I mean, I realize that the 49ers aren't SuperBowl contenders, but the Seahawks finished 5-11 last year.... and you're gonna talk trash about how the 49ers suck? The Seahawks will be extremely lucky to finish with a better record than SF this year.

Honestly, I dont have high hopes for my team. Does that mean that Im saying we are better? No. Im just saying we CAN beat you guys. Some of you on here are talking like we have no chance and that obviously isnt the case.

Its ok if my team isnt expected to do anything because if they surprize and end up being good (I.E. The Bengals) then its just that much better.

CobyWan
07-06-2010, 03:30 PM
SF is a joke, SEA is a joke, NFCW is a joke and every playoff team in the NFC will be praying to land that division's winner. NFCW will not have a WC team.

Like I said, both of these meetings will be a cripple fight.

Denver finished with the same record as San Francisco...Just sayin'

And let's be reality it's not like the AFC West is the greatest with Oakland and Kansas City in the division.

bigcc
07-06-2010, 03:34 PM
you guys do realize that during the season that year we used like 7 different offensive lines, and due to injuries went to our 4th string LT, a guy who wasn't even on a team mid-season.

Forsett still had the 2nd highest ypc in the NFL, he's gonna tear **** up with a solid line, and Hasselbeck will get back to pro bowl form with some real receivers, Carlson being able to run routes due to not using him for blocking, and some actual pass blocking.

Seahawks winnin da NFC west like usual U mad?

FlexGunmetal
07-06-2010, 03:44 PM

Denver finished with the same record as San Francisco...Just sayin'

And let's be reality it's not like the AFC West is the greatest with Oakland and Kansas City in the division.

True, that's why I dont start tons of ****ty threads about denver or anyone in the afcw because I know no one cares.

blinkers88
07-06-2010, 04:32 PM
you guys do realize that during the season that year we used like 7 different offensive lines, and due to injuries went to our 4th string LT, a guy who wasn't even on a team mid-season.

Forsett still had the 2nd highest ypc in the NFL, he's gonna tear **** up with a solid line, and Hasselbeck will get back to pro bowl form with some real receivers, Carlson being able to run routes due to not using him for blocking, and some actual pass blocking.

Seahawks winnin da NFC west like usual U mad?

i lold

CobyWan
07-06-2010, 04:45 PM
i lold

I lol'd.

We've been in the division since 2002 and have won it in 2004, 2005, 2006 and 2007.

bigcc
07-06-2010, 04:47 PM
i lold

U mad we made the playoffs 5/8 seasons in the NFC west including a superbowl appearance?

How have the 9ers done recently? ;)

Miked1978
07-06-2010, 05:10 PM

So you think Matt Hasselback can stay healthy and lead the Seahawks to the playoffs? brb losing Seneca Wallace and then trading for Charlie Whitehearst who hasn't done nothing. ever

Sure the niners ranked 25th in rushing last year, thats why we drafted 2 lineman in the first round.

What has Pete Carroll done in the NFL? This isn't college, he can't give Reggie Bush's mom a car or a house or whatever to get him to play for him.

You want to compare stats?

2009 Seahawks
Points scored: 25th
Points Allowed: 25th
TO ratio: 26th
Blown out by: Colts, Cards, Cowboys, Vikings, Texans, Pacjers, Bucs (lol Bucs beating yall)
Matt Hasselback: 17th, 17 int (14 games)

2009 49ers:
Points scored: 18th
Points Allowed: 4th (Top 5 baby)
TO ratio: 5th (Top 5)
Blown out by: Falcons (yes mad)
Alex Smith: 18td, 12int (10 games)

Unless the Niners implode, I don't see any other team taking the division in 2010.

DemonDanny
07-06-2010, 05:21 PM
So you think Matt Hasselback can stay healthy and lead the Seahawks to the playoffs? brb losing Seneca Wallace and then trading for Charlie Whitehearst who hasn't done nothing. ever

Sure the niners ranked 25th in rushing last year, thats why we drafted 2 lineman in the first round.

What has Pete Carroll done in the NFL? This isn't college, he can't give Reggie Bush's mom a car or a house or whatever to get him to play for him.

You want to compare stats?

2009 Seahawks
Points scored: 25th
Points Allowed: 25th
TO ratio: 26th
Blown out by: Colts, Cards, Cowboys, Vikings, Texans, Pacjers, Bucs (lol Bucs beating yall)
Matt Hasselback: 17th, 17 int (14 games)

2009 49ers:
Points scored: 18th
Points Allowed: 4th (Top 5 baby)
TO ratio: 5th (Top 5)
Blown out by: Falcons (yes mad)
Alex Smith: 18td, 12int (10 games)

Unless the Niners implode, I don't see any other team taking the division in 2010.

First of all, I believe Hasselbeck has had some bad luck the past few years. I think he will rebound this year. 3 years in a row doesnt seem like it will happen. Plus, we actually upgraded the O-line unlike last year, which we should have done after the 08 season. Our guys are healthy again, Carlson can actually run routes instead of blocking.

Second, I never even mentioned Carroll but it really doesnt matter. The players have bought in and are willing to play for him so thats all that matters.

Third, Reason I brought up the stats in the first place was to show how you guys claim to be a smashmouth/running team and yet you have so low a ranking in that category. I hope you know Offensive lineman just dont come in and dominate. They will struggle at times.

I could go back and forth on this forever but we did beat you last year with injuries decimating our o-line and injuries to the defense and yet we still won. I just dont see you beating us up in Seattle. You guys dont know what the Seahawks will look like with all of the changes and turnover we have made. We could make a Bengals like rebound.

KingCanuck
07-06-2010, 06:15 PM
U mad we made the playoffs 5/8 seasons in the NFC west including a superbowl appearance?

How have the 9ers done recently? ;)

Six straight seasons of .500 football or lower

lulz

dragicSR
07-06-2010, 06:16 PM
http://wolf.house.gov/images/user_images/New_Black_Panther_Party.jpg

Jerzey1
07-06-2010, 08:41 PM

and our o-line was horrible all year.....

and alex smith is only getting better, dude is only 25 years old. he has weapons now, the team is working on the o-line, and its the first time in his career hes got the same oc and doesnt have to learn a new system...its also his first offseason as a starter building chemistry with his recievers. smith is gonna ball out this year, hatersgonnahate.jpg

KingCanuck
09-12-2010, 05:10 PM
Seahawks 24:

Hasselbeck 250 Yards, 1 TD, 0 INT
Forsett: 94 Yards, 1 TD

Tate 120 Yards, 1 TD (burns Clements for a 60 yarder)

Trufant with a pick 6

http://i.imgur.com/uZiF9.jpg

cor030
09-12-2010, 05:12 PM
http://i.imgur.com/uZiF9.jpg

lol actually pretty impressive that you called the pick 6

treefidddy2
09-12-2010, 05:23 PM
lol

TheStack
09-12-2010, 06:56 PM
lmao