PDA

View Full Version : recording what eaten

kyle2241
07-05-2010, 12:04 PM
if i record what i eat do i have to have a diet plan too?

fishscale4sale
07-05-2010, 12:24 PM
if i record what i eat do i have to have a diet plan too?

I don't understand.. Do you mean should you have a plan as to how many calories you should eat each day, how much protein/carbs/fats? If so , then yes.
The point of keeping track of what you eat is to see how many calories you are taking in, if you're getting enough protein, if you're eating too much peanut butter and not enough veggies, etc.

kyle2241
07-05-2010, 12:28 PM
I don't understand.. Do you mean should you have a plan as to how many calories you should eat each day, how much protein/carbs/fats? If so , then yes.
The point of keeping track of what you eat is to see how many calories you are taking in, if you're getting enough protein, if you're eating too much peanut butter and not enough veggies, etc.

yea thats what i was wondering

Avaric3
07-05-2010, 05:07 PM
eating too much peanut butterwoah woah woah, wtf? not possible

IIcovski
07-05-2010, 07:01 PM
Its so funny how many looooooooooove pb, but on a more serious note I love it too way to much

Avaric3
07-06-2010, 06:29 AM
if i record what i eat do i have to have a diet plan too?well no, you dont have to. you could just write down everything you eat but wut would be the point if youre not doing it for a purpose other then to just write it?

Its so funny how many looooooooooove pb, but on a more serious note I love it too way to muchlol you have no idea. ive become addicted to pb&co flavored pb and i consume about 8-12tbsp a day lol

Strong_1rd_Post
07-06-2010, 07:04 AM
Its so funny how many looooooooooove pb, but on a more serious note I love it too way to much

lol. i love peanut butter too, and i sometimes eat more than i'm suppose to. feels bad man. i restricted myself to 1 jar per week. so if i accidently finish it in 4 days, then i go the next 3 days without it. but usually i have about 1 jar per week.

kyle2241
07-06-2010, 09:53 AM
[QUOTE=Avaric3;514582653]well no, you dont have to. you could just write down everything you eat but wut would be the point if youre not doing it for a purpose other then to just write it?

im doing it to count my calories and fats etc.

Avaric3
07-06-2010, 12:22 PM
well no, you dont have to. you could just write down everything you eat but wut would be the point if youre not doing it for a purpose other then to just write it?

im doing it to count my calories and fats etc.so write it down then

Ruz4life
07-06-2010, 02:14 PM
It's odd the fetish so many on here have towards peanut butter. Yes, it tastes good but I'm not going to wack off over it like so many seem too..