PDA

View Full Version : Is it me or is baseball just terrible this year?

leafs43
07-05-2010, 01:01 PM
Now I am a Cubs fan and used to them losing. The best time to watch the Cubs is sitting on the couch on a lazy afternoon ready to take a nap.

That being said, baseball this year is just really really boring. Other than a blown call, almost nothing interesting has happened this season.

Krunk Fu
07-05-2010, 01:02 PM
i don't watch baseball unless i go to the game for free and get drunk.

dt02
07-05-2010, 01:03 PM

of course the season is boring for you. Your team sucks balls.

richard02
07-05-2010, 01:03 PM
Now I am a Cubs fan and used to them losing. The best time to watch the Cubs is sitting on the couch on a lazy afternoon ready to take a nap.

That being said, baseball this year is just really really boring. Other than a blown call, almost nothing interesting has happened this season.

there seems to be your problem.

baseball has been awesome this year. Angels lost their best player and still in an exciting race for the west lead.

RyzinEnagy
07-05-2010, 01:10 PM
Four no-hitters (should be five), along with other pitchers having insane years. The hot stove is alive and well. Plenty of teams are poised to make a pennant run. The only way a baseball fan could consider this year boring is if their team sucks and they don't give a damn about the rest of baseball in general.

NDame616
07-05-2010, 01:15 PM
It's just you.

leafs43
07-05-2010, 01:15 PM
Four no-hitters (should be five), along with other pitchers having insane years. The hot stove is alive and well. Plenty of teams are poised to make a pennant run. The only way a baseball fan could consider this year boring is if their team sucks and they don't give a damn about the rest of baseball in general.

That's probably why...

Scoring is down because pitchers are doing so well.

Maybe we need to bring back the roids to liven up the bats.

sups31
07-05-2010, 01:35 PM
LOL @ boring. No division leader is ahead by more than 3.5 games. Multiple no hitters, surprise teams (Rangers, Padres, Reds, Braves). This is setting up to be one of the most exciting seasons in recent years.