PDA

View Full Version : So now that LeBron is not making his decision till after his skills camp in Cleveland

sabonis224
07-05-2010, 11:42 AM
Does that make it more likely that he is leaving Cleveland, and that he is trying to avoid all the annoyances it would cause if he announced he was leaving during the camp?

GetBigyo
07-05-2010, 11:43 AM
http://maddok.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/i-dunno-lol.jpg

HTML_Rulez_D00d
07-05-2010, 11:44 AM
when is the camp over?

Krunk Fu
07-05-2010, 11:45 AM
He's not going to New York, if that's what you're asking.

sups31
07-05-2010, 11:47 AM
It's over Wednesday, I still think he's resigning with the Cavs. I don't think he could handle the pressure from the Cleveland media and fans if he left.

Sandbrah
07-05-2010, 11:57 AM
hmm, lets see, LeBron taking more time to be a media whore.............WHO WOULDA THOUGHT?

brb_ballin
07-05-2010, 11:57 AM
It's over Wednesday, I still think he's resigning with the Cavs. I don't think he could handle the pressure from the Cleveland media and fans if he left.

90% of "fans" would bail and be fans of different team or the team he goes too...

players can avoid media if they really want to.. and so the few times he's in cleveland he can control his surounding. Waiting for the camp to me is a sign that he's leaving cause he won't want all those kids crying that he's leaving.

quietstormx1
07-05-2010, 12:03 PM
He's not going to New York, if that's what you're asking.

u mad hes going to NY?

ThatGuy950
07-05-2010, 12:15 PM
u mad hes going to NY?

He mad

http://thebuzzerbeater.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/lebron-knicks1.jpg

Pauly-Walnuts
07-05-2010, 12:17 PM
hmm, lets see, LeBron taking more time to be a media whore.............WHO WOULDA THOUGHT?

So the same goes for D-wade, Bosh, Amare, Boozer etc? Obvious hater who's jealous.

bking10
07-05-2010, 12:37 PM
he could also be waiting to see if chicago can pull off the trade for bosh. but i dont blame the guy for taking a few extra days to decide something that could possibly be the next 6 or 7 years of his life and affect his legacy.

Luno7
07-05-2010, 12:54 PM
He mad

http://thebuzzerbeater.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/lebron-knicks1.jpg

he doesn't look right in blue at all. red and black of the BULLS, just saying.

Lloyd Braun
07-05-2010, 12:56 PM
That's a possibility. He probably needs a few extra days to mull it over though. I don't think he has made up his mind yet. Or maybe he has, and is trying to recruit some guys behind the scenes.

Bosh is being by far the biggest attention whore this FA period though.

Krunk Fu
07-05-2010, 12:57 PM
u got some crystal ball? step up if ur gonna predict, scrub

step up if ur gonna predict, scrub? lmao you are retarded.. stfu guido.

Krunk Fu
07-05-2010, 12:58 PM
u mad hes going to NY?

nah, i ain't mad he's not going to NY. u mad ohio raises legendary athletes?

Luno7
07-05-2010, 01:22 PM
nah, i ain't mad he's not going to NY. u mad ohio raises legendary athletes?

legendary athletes that can't win s@@* for their own city, so have to leave and win elsewhere. not mad at all. WELCOME TO CHICAGO BRON!!!!

MontelWilliams
07-05-2010, 02:08 PM
u mad hes going to NY?

not really since he'll only be there for 1-2 away games at max

Lloyd Braun
07-05-2010, 02:24 PM
legendary athletes that can't win s@@* for their own city, so have to leave and win elsewhere. not mad at all. WELCOME TO CHICAGO BRON!!!!

You're dogging on the guy because he can't "win sh*t" for Cleveland but you're about to bust because he's going to Chicago?

Sense. Your post makes none.

Lowporkwa
07-05-2010, 03:06 PM
90% of "fans" would bail and be fans of different team or the team he goes too...

players can avoid media if they really want to.. and so the few times he's in cleveland he can control his surounding. Waiting for the camp to me is a sign that he's leaving cause he won't want all those kids crying that he's leaving.

Except the 'kids' you are referring to are the top high school and college players from around the country, most of whom, are not from Ohio. So tell me, why would they be 'crying' to him?

Strong retard

namean
07-05-2010, 03:07 PM
http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/img/user_images/growable/2008/11/12/14230682/profilepic/2800512orig.jpg

Antonio519
07-05-2010, 03:17 PM
u mad hes going to NY?

Luno7
07-05-2010, 03:27 PM
You're dogging on the guy because he can't "win sh*t" for Cleveland but you're about to bust because he's going to Chicago?

Sense. Your post makes none.

wasn't dogging him, dude is great, hence i referred to him as a legendary athlete. that busted as@ city is the problem. hasn't seen a championship since the 70's or something like that right? paired with actual talented pieces, BULLS will dominate the league for 10 years.

Tes45
07-05-2010, 03:42 PM
People crying about FAs not making a decision yet when they can't even sign a contract for 3 more days are kinda idiots.

Los_Diablo
07-05-2010, 04:46 PM
Lebron is a momma's boy and actually likes Ohio. All reports I've been seeing on TV say he's having a hard time even thinking about leaving.

I think he's staying and will put it at 99.99%

I chuckle at Knick fans who thought Bron to NY was a guarantee even since last year.

Regardless though no one stopping the Lake show.

quietstormx1
07-05-2010, 04:50 PM

evilsteve02
07-05-2010, 05:17 PM
I kind of understand it from the standpoint if he is going to leave. I mean if he signed with another team (chicago), good luck pulling that camp off w.o. people trying to murder him. But i honestly think he is going to stay...money talks man. He'll make more money here, who gives a **** about an NBA championship when you have 4-5 million more dollars a year??? Not to mention i think the Cavs are going to trade for Chris Paul (even though N.O. says they arn't dealing him...heard that before from teams). James/Paul/Romeo Travis/ and Damon Jones were in Akron U's basketball arena playing ball (except Paul, he just chilled). So i just don't think he can honestly leave the comfort of his home...to be honest.

evilsteve02
07-05-2010, 05:18 PM
People crying about FAs not making a decision yet when they can't even sign a contract for 3 more days are kinda idiots.

for real...anyone who takes 2-3 days to decide the next 3-7 years of their life is an idiot.... unless ur Drew Gooden, Rudy Gay, Darko, or Steve Blake...have no idea how any of those dudes got those contracts.....

tmc.
07-05-2010, 05:44 PM
LeBron has been very careful about his public appearances in Cleveland and it's because he's leaving.

Antonio519
07-05-2010, 05:45 PM

better than new jersey

anyway, I hear lebron has narrowed his choices down to Cavs, Bulls, Nets (could just be another rumor)

AriGhold
07-05-2010, 06:01 PM

art modell is scared to come to cleveland for fear of his life. lebron will get **** thrown at him, ridiculous chants, his house in akron will get repeatedly vandalized, he might even get shot. **** will be miserable for him if he goes.

but regardless, he probably stays. the knicks relentless push is interesting, though. i can't tell if it's just pathetically desperate or if they are actually onto something.

SpartacusJones
07-05-2010, 06:13 PM
art modell is scared to come to cleveland for fear of his life. lebron will get **** thrown at him, ridiculous chants, his house in akron will get repeatedly vandalized, he might even get shot. **** will be miserable for him if he goes.

but regardless, he probably stays. the knicks relentless push is interesting, though. i can't tell if it's just pathetically desperate or if they are actually onto something.

Knicks fans having been swallowing his man juice for two years now. They too will be pissed if Lebron doesn't go there.

AriGhold
07-05-2010, 06:21 PM
Knicks fans having been swallowing his man juice for two years now. They too will be pissed if Lebron doesn't go there.

not even close to being comparable.

SpeedDemon9
07-05-2010, 06:40 PM
I kind of understand it from the standpoint if he is going to leave. I mean if he signed with another team (chicago), good luck pulling that camp off w.o. people trying to murder him. But i honestly think he is going to stay...money talks man. He'll make more money here, who gives a **** about an NBA championship when you have 4-5 million more dollars a year??? Not to mention i think the Cavs are going to trade for Chris Paul (even though N.O. says they arn't dealing him...heard that before from teams). James/Paul/Romeo Travis/ and Damon Jones were in Akron U's basketball arena playing ball (except Paul, he just chilled). So i just don't think he can honestly leave the comfort of his home...to be honest.

Who would Cleveland send to New Orleans in return for Paul?

Tyler44
07-05-2010, 06:53 PM
u mad hes going to NY?

Id bet anything he doesnt.

name your price hot shot.

evilsteve02
07-05-2010, 06:58 PM
Who would Cleveland send to New Orleans in return for Paul?

could probably swing a 3 team with Portland, apparently they want Mo Williams. They have some expiring contracts with delonte west. Maybe even money....I mean Dan Gilbert has spent so much money out of his own pockets for the Cavs. he is probably one of the top 5 owners in the league when it comes to shelling out his own dough.

SpeedDemon9
07-05-2010, 07:31 PM
could probably swing a 3 team with Portland, apparently they want Mo Williams. They have some expiring contracts with delonte west. Maybe even money....I mean Dan Gilbert has spent so much money out of his own pockets for the Cavs. he is probably one of the top 5 owners in the league when it comes to shelling out his own dough.

I know Portland has a lot of interest in CP3 in the past rumor mills.