PDA

View Full Version : ATTN BILLS FANS: We need our own rally towel... thing...

CCAurora
07-04-2010, 09:20 PM
How does the most loyal fan base in football not have anything of the sort? No "terrible towel" or anything... there's gotta be something!!

AriGhold
07-04-2010, 09:22 PM
maybe waving them furiously will blow the ball through the uprights

BMatt
07-04-2010, 09:26 PM
Just cheer for another team.. the Bills will forever be irrelevant. Its the sad truth, dont put yourself through that man. Its not fair

MontelWilliams
07-04-2010, 09:28 PM
How does the most loyal fan base in football not have anything of the sort? No "terrible towel" or anything... there's gotta be something!!

most loyal?

wat

Greg1983
07-04-2010, 09:29 PM
I vote mass suicide.

CCAurora
07-04-2010, 09:36 PM
most loyal?

wat

Name a team with a more pathetic history that sells out games without fail.

Just cheer for another team.. the Bills will forever be irrelevant. Its the sad truth, dont put yourself through that man. Its not fair

The tailgating atmosphere > anywhere else in the NFL

eMan0n
07-04-2010, 09:40 PM
You guys already have your own fan trademark

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slideshows/534/slideshow_53429/display_image.jpg

xvicknumber7x
07-04-2010, 09:41 PM
LOL Come on man... the Bills are ****ing weak and nothing can help them. I gave up my seasons this year and gave up my fandom. Sucks but that's how it is cuz.

CCAurora
07-04-2010, 09:46 PM
LOL Come on man... the Bills are ****ing weak and nothing can help them. I gave up my seasons this year and gave up my fandom. Sucks but that's how it is cuz.

LOL @ dropping the Bills for the Saints, that's transparent as fuk

xvicknumber7x
07-04-2010, 09:47 PM
I've been a Saints fan since the Aaron Brooks days. He was my favorite when I was 10 and it stuck.

CCAurora
07-04-2010, 09:47 PM
I've been a Saints fan since the Aaron Brooks days. He was my favorite when I was 10 and it stuck.

But you had season tickets for the Bills?

eMan0n
07-04-2010, 09:48 PM

You're a Blackhawks fan too....

so I don't believe you.

MontelWilliams
07-04-2010, 09:50 PM

Browns :(

xvicknumber7x
07-04-2010, 09:54 PM
You're a Blackhawks fan too....

so I don't believe you.

I'm from Buffalo! I've been a Pat Kane fan for years! I'm also a Rangers fan...

But you had season tickets for the Bills?

Of course I did. I love football, play football, love the atmosphere down at the stadium. It is amazing. But the Bills cannot be repaired.

CCAurora
07-04-2010, 09:55 PM
Browns :(

Nah, they won a ****load of titles back in the day... and when times got tough in the 90's, they didn't support their team and lost it. Buffalo sells out even in 6-10 seasons.

EpicFailRobot
07-04-2010, 10:03 PM

If you're able to give up your "fandom" just like that i'm pretty sure you never were a fan. Saints and Blackhawks? GTFO how are you not a Sabres fan? Or did you drop your "fandom" for them as well when they lost in the stanely cup? Fake sports fan is fake.

Clives_Bicep
07-04-2010, 10:36 PM
hold up a poster of this to rally behind...

http://nflbook.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/frank-wycheck.jpg

or you can wave this

http://poole.stfx.ca/Members/gurpreet/canada.gif/

N.W.A
07-04-2010, 10:38 PM
lulz bills

irrelevant team is irrelevant

thegenerel
07-04-2010, 10:53 PM
I'm from Buffalo! I've been a Pat Kane fan for years! I'm also a Rangers fan...

Of course I did. I love football, play football, love the atmosphere down at the stadium. It is amazing. But the Bills cannot be repaired.

DH may no longer be the worst fan in this forum.

Saints and Blackhawks.

hahahaaha. youve been a Patrick Kane fan since he was drafted...if then.

thegenerel
07-04-2010, 11:04 PM
Nah, they won a ****load of titles back in the day... and when times got tough in the 90's, they didn't support their team and lost it. Buffalo sells out even in 6-10 seasons.

what kind of answer is that?

Modell screwed up managing Municipal Stadium and subsequently lost a ton of revenue (and missing out on a new stadium). Fan support never wavered.

xzp
07-05-2010, 12:17 AM

Pretty sure that doesn't make you the most loyal...

Makes you a lot of things.. but loyalty? Not the main one. =\

The_Source
07-05-2010, 12:21 AM
maybe waving them furiously will blow the ball through the uprights

ZING! not too hard though cause it might go wide left ;)

GatorsIn09
07-05-2010, 12:32 AM
as a resident of cny and a fan who goes to 3-4 games a year....ive now become a football fan instead of a bills fan. I love going to the games, root for the bills but god damn, i didnt think the year that rob johnson and doug flutie were fighting for starting qb could possibly look good but right now we have ryan i cant throw 40 yards fitzpatrick,trent i get touched and i die cry and throw ints edwards and oh ya brian i cant make the packs practice squad brohm. oh and the worst oline in football. oh and no possesion receivers. oops and worst dline in the afc, no nose tackle, no outside rusher in the new 3-4

fml bills are going 2-14

thacalikid911
07-05-2010, 01:35 AM
lmfao

wsuwarrior
07-05-2010, 03:21 AM
Buffalo can have the "Towel of Tears". The best thing that franchise has done is lose 4 Super Bowls...hahaha

AriGhold
07-05-2010, 10:50 AM
bumping this thread for stupidity

dan213
07-05-2010, 10:59 AM
Will always stay loyal. We'll eventually get it right and become a good team again (even if it takes a long time) and when that happens all the bandwagoners will come back out.

People outside of Buffalo don't understand sports around here. There's a passion that pretty much no other city has (especially for the Sabres). It's real easy to be a fan of a city like Philly or a place that actually wins.
For the dude in Buffalo who is a Rangers, Blackhawks and Saints fan... GTFO.

AriGhold
07-05-2010, 11:02 AM
Will always stay loyal. We'll eventually get it right and become a good team again (even if it takes a long time) and when that happens all the bandwagoners will come back out.

People outside of Buffalo don't understand sports around here. There's a passion that pretty much no other city has (especially for the Sabres). It's real easy to be a fan of a city like Philly or a place that actually wins.
For the dude in Buffalo who is a Rangers, Blackhawks and Saints fan... GTFO.

yeah, BUFFALO has fans unlike any other city... one of the smallest sports markets with only two major (debatable) sports... ha!

dan213
07-05-2010, 11:05 AM
yeah, BUFFALO has fans unlike any other city... one of the smallest sports markets with only two major (debatable) sports... ha!

so does Green Bay not have loyal fans because it's a small market? your argument makes no sense.

CCAurora
07-05-2010, 11:05 AM
Buffalo can have the "Towel of Tears". The best thing that franchise has done is lose 4 Super Bowls...hahaha

We can't all make the playoffs and allow 51 points - u mad, Stimpy?

what kind of answer is that?

Modell screwed up managing Municipal Stadium and subsequently lost a ton of revenue (and missing out on a new stadium). Fan support never wavered.

Buffalo has been much worse and STILL sells out... oh, and we never got the new stadium we were supposed to get, either. That's what kind of answer that is.

as a resident of cny and a fan who goes to 3-4 games a year....ive now become a football fan instead of a bills fan. I love going to the games, root for the bills but god damn, i didnt think the year that rob johnson and doug flutie were fighting for starting qb could possibly look good but right now we have ryan i cant throw 40 yards fitzpatrick,trent i get touched and i die cry and throw ints edwards and oh ya brian i cant make the packs practice squad brohm. oh and the worst oline in football. oh and no possesion receivers. oops and worst dline in the afc, no nose tackle, no outside rusher in the new 3-4

fml bills are going 2-14

Fitz was such a breath of fresh air compared to Trent tho, that's for sure... all the sudden, T.O. was hitting HUGE TD's and we could actually put up points.... oh and Rob Johnson got screwed! Flutie was a bitter never-was who never won a playoff game in the NFL career. He turned the team against a young QB when he wasn't good enough to get us past the Wild Card anyways... hands-down the most overrated player in Bills history.

CCAurora
07-05-2010, 11:08 AM
hold up a poster of this to rally behind...

http://nflbook.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/frank-wycheck.jpg

I'm actually quite the Titans fan, too, what a bittersweet game that was for me! Made the Titans, but ruined the Bills... being a fan of both teams this past decade hasn't been easy!