PDA

View Full Version : anyone see when carwin compared his d2 championship to lesnars D1?

Stompin_Tom
07-04-2010, 02:53 PM
college wrestling championship. during the pre fight shows. that sh*t was lulzy

lesnar was just like

http://www.creepygif.com/images/full/622.gif

then he said that the reason theres 2 divisions is so people who aren't good enough for d1 don't go and hang themselves LOL

God Gifted
07-04-2010, 03:10 PM
id rather watch d1 wrestling than UFC (Srs)

KingCanuck
07-04-2010, 03:12 PM
Interesting fact: In college they both lost to Stephen Neal.. who is on the OLine of the New England Pats right now.

CobyWan
07-04-2010, 03:21 PM
Interesting fact: In college they both lost to Stephen Neal.. who is on the OLine of the New England Pats right now.

That is interesting.

BobbyZeus
07-04-2010, 03:22 PM
I saw Neal wrestle in Cal State Bakersfield. He was a beast. Neal lost to somebody in the qualifying match for the Olympics. I saw both Neal and David Carr, the former first overall pick of the Texans in the Cal State campus. Carr went to Fresno State, but he played High School ball in Bakersfield.

I don't know how Neal got into fotball, but I do know he dropped his wrestling career right after he lost to some other wrestler in some sort of qualifying match for the Summer Games, a couple years back. Neal was s Division 1 champ.

batman15
07-04-2010, 03:28 PM
I saw Neal wrestle in Cal State Bakersfield. He was a beast. Neal lost to somebody in the qualifying match for the Olympics. I saw both Neal and David Carr, the former first overall pick of the Texans in the Cal State campus. Carr went to Fresno State, but he played High School ball in Bakersfield.

I don't know how Neal got into fotball, but I do know he dropped his wrestling career right after he lost to some other wrestler in some sort of qualifying match for the Summer Games, a couple years back. Neal was s Division 1 champ.

this post makes me rage for some reason.

BobbyZeus
07-04-2010, 06:27 PM
I just wemt to Neal's Wiki and it states that Tito Ortiz also attended Cal State Bakersfield and trained with Neal.

Wow, mind blowing

AriGhold
07-04-2010, 06:56 PM

does canada have college?

Stompin_Tom
07-04-2010, 07:08 PM
does canada have college?

no. i went there once and they didn't have it.

TarheelMak
07-04-2010, 07:34 PM
no. i went there once and they didn't have it.

hahahahahahahahahaha