PDA

View Full Version : Why is Brock Lesnar hated so much?

namean
07-04-2010, 12:49 AM
Cause he has beatin the snot out of your beloved mma originals and heart throbs?

http://i935.photobucket.com/albums/ad198/sober_gifs/24b6zk4_thjpg.gif

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u173/btycolbygodwin/lesnar-1.jpg

BMatt
07-04-2010, 01:14 AM
Idk.. Lesnar is a beast IMO..

SteezeFactory
07-04-2010, 01:19 AM
Solely because he was in the WWE. Simple as that. Never mind the fact he was an absolute animal and Division 1 wrestling champion in college, clearly he ONLY wins because he is big. His size/athleticism + elite wrestling talent = manhandling everyone on the ground.

leafs43
07-04-2010, 01:33 AM
He crushes the dreams of the 170 lbs manlets that think they are super awesome and used used to post in the log forgotten MMA section.

LiftHeavy85
07-04-2010, 01:37 AM
I enjoy lesnar fights, he has a ton of talent considering he only has 2 years of actual MMA training. Hard to imagine how good he will be in 3-4 years if he stays healthy

with that said compared to most mma fighters his stand up and ground game is atrocious which is why his size+strength play such a huge role

FGCHENG
07-04-2010, 01:39 AM
idk.. i always had been been a fan of lesnar ever since he F-5 the big show multiple times

nathwoz
07-04-2010, 02:43 AM
they miring

WLZhWLSjUuI

BobbyZeus
07-04-2010, 02:59 AM
Solely because he was in the WWE. Simple as that. Never mind the fact he was an absolute animal and Division 1 wrestling champion in college, clearly he ONLY wins because he is big. His size/athleticism + elite wrestling talent = manhandling everyone on the ground.

This, and I love it when I see others trying to justify their actions.

they miring

WLZhWLSjUuI

I saw this live, lol. Those were the days.

MusclePrime
07-04-2010, 04:21 AM
they miring

WLZhWLSjUuI

I remember seeing this. Dude is an athletic beast.

Up until his fight with Carwin, I didn't think he was a good fighter. I just thought of him as a gorilla who would rush and finish off with a ground and pound. But he displayed some skills today. Gained respect for him. Still don't like him though.

Mafiafolife77
07-04-2010, 04:26 AM
ppl always hate on the champ brah, cmon look @ kobe.

MusclePrime
07-04-2010, 04:34 AM
ppl always hate on the champ brah, cmon look @ kobe.

Naw. 99% hated Lesnar before he was champ.

fromoe
07-04-2010, 06:13 AM
<------- MMA Section

WhiskeyBent3
07-04-2010, 09:48 AM
cause he is proof that you dont need 20 years of mma training to be the champ of the world. all these affliction mma wanna-bes are just madddd

Lloyd Braun
07-04-2010, 09:50 AM
Probably because the dude is just a gigantic freakshow. He has nothing in common with regular people just dominates with brute strength.

It's probably why guards are so much more popular in the NBA than big guys. More easier to cheer for the smaller guy.

Scoundrel
07-04-2010, 09:57 AM
cause he is proof that you dont need 20 years of mma training to be the champ of the world. all these affliction mma wanna-bes are just madddd

is that a good thing? brb, gettin a title shot after my second or third fight.

that doesnt say much for ufc

ezra76
07-04-2010, 10:06 AM
Probably because MMA guys think that all this martial arts training will make you some superior fighter/tough guy. Brock is proving that just 20lbs. more muscle mass is all it takes to beat these guys down. Great collegiate wrestler or not, he's hurt the argument for technical skill of MMA.

Kenetics
07-04-2010, 11:43 AM
Honestly, he is getting less and less hate after every fight.

He doesnt even act like a cocky bastard after the fight anymore which he used to do.

Krunk Fu
07-04-2010, 11:46 AM
he didn't beat the snot out of anyone last night.. he got his ass beat, but had a great chin and nice submission.

Krunk Fu
07-04-2010, 11:47 AM
Probably because MMA guys think that all this martial arts training will make you some superior fighter/tough guy. Brock is proving that just 20lbs. more muscle mass is all it takes to beat these guys down. Great collegiate wrestler or not, he's hurt the argument for technical skill of MMA.

uhh no. he's 265 lbs of national championship wrestling skills. if you don't think that is huge, you have no fuking clue what you are talking about.

CockChestnar
07-04-2010, 11:48 AM
Anyone got a problem with me can come say it to my face fukker not online. I'll lay on top of your ass so fast

Kmart23
07-04-2010, 11:49 AM
agreed with above poster.

I have mad respect for the guy after last night's fight. I will still root against him, but I look at him with a new found respect.

I honestly believe that Carwin would win 3 times out of 5 or even maybe 4 times out of 5, but the heart he showed after getting the **** beat out of him, to come out smiling in the second round, totally unfazed, get an easy take down and finish the fight. Yeah, he earned my respect, now, that is for sure.

brb_ballin
07-04-2010, 11:57 AM
i don't like him cause he acts like a phaggot.

he's a beast i just don't like him

Barry Bonds
07-04-2010, 01:16 PM

Kurt Angle, who's at least 3 inches shorter, and 30lbs lighter than Lesnar, and pinned him 3 consecutive times backstage before.

mdmass06
07-04-2010, 02:33 PM

this

Stompin_Tom
07-04-2010, 02:42 PM
because he is alpha as fukk, he doesn't give a fukk about the fans and tell you straight up. flips em off after mir win. he did try to be a little more humble this win. hes the bad guy. goes out and beats ur ass and theres nothing you can do about it.

USA_Kid
07-04-2010, 03:39 PM
mma fanboys hate cause he used to do wwe. wwe fanboys feel that lesnar is champ because of his wwe training. lulz

BobbyZeus
07-04-2010, 03:48 PM
mma fanboys hate cause he used to do wwe. wwe fanboys feel that lesnar is champ because of his wwe training. lulz

Nah, most WWE Fanboys think Brock is a champ because he is so damn big.

thegenerel
07-04-2010, 06:02 PM

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/img/user_images/growable/2008/11/12/14230682/profilepic/2800512orig.jpg

Gizzyhardcore
07-04-2010, 06:14 PM
^^ haha some phaggot just got called out lol

Meatie
07-04-2010, 06:18 PM
lol @ a p*ssy calling brock lesnar a phaggot

greasemunkey
07-04-2010, 06:45 PM
ill admit i was a brock lesnar hater before last nights fight. i firmly beleived he had and untested chin and thought shane carwin would steam roll him. which carwin did in the first round but lesnar showed me he has not only an amazing chin but amazing heart. he definetley earned my respect last night. i would love to see carwin and lesnar fight again any time.

Puresweat
07-04-2010, 06:48 PM
Because he is black

ebongo91
07-04-2010, 06:59 PM
Let me give you a little history lesson:

in UFC 81, Frank Mir beat Lesnar via a leg lock. Bicthing ensued and Brock claimed that a submission is one of the worst ways to win.

UFC 100 begins and Brock Lesnar wins (doesnt really matter why). He goes up to a camera right away and slobbers all over it claiming he is the best. He then walks around the octagon showing his middle fingers to the crowd. Then he gets in Frank Mir's face after he had been knocked out almost as if he wanted to take a cheap shot. In the immediate interview with Rogan, he claims that Mir had a golden horseshoe up his as$ (whatever that means).

Now, in UFC 116 he narrowly escapes Carwin's beatings (the fight should not have been stopped, ref made the right call). He then wins in the next round via a submission, Oh and didnt he say in 81 that submissions are a crappy way to win?

BobbyZeus
07-04-2010, 07:06 PM

in UFC 81, Frank Mir beat Lesnar via a leg lock. Bicthing ensued and Brock claimed that a submission is one of the worst ways to win.

UFC 100 begins and Brock Lesnar wins (doesnt really matter why). He goes up to a camera right away and slobbers all over it claiming he is the best. He then walks around the octagon showing his middle fingers to the crowd. Then he gets in Frank Mir's face after he had been knocked out almost as if he wanted to take a cheap shot. In the immediate interview with Rogan, he claims that Mir had a golden horseshoe up his as$ (whatever that means).

Now, in UFC 116 he narrowly escapes Carwin's beatings (the fight should not have been stopped, ref made the right call). He then wins in the next round via a submission, Oh and didnt he say in 81 that submissions are a crappy way to win?

Don't forget to add that UFC 81 was his debut match.

Don't forget to add that He had Mir down in the ground and the ref bailed out Mir because of "technicality". Brock pucnhing Mir on back of the head could have killed Mir, lulz.

ebongo91
07-04-2010, 07:11 PM
Don't forget to add that UFC 81 was his debut match.

Don't forget to add that He had Mir down in the ground and the ref bailed out Mir because of "technicality". Brock pucnhing Mir on back of the head could have killed Mir, lulz.

regardless, you can see he's a good fighter and nobody can really argue that. You can argue he is not the best, but he is good. Anyway, people hate him not because of his skills, but because of his attitude. He is a class D Douchebag, simple as that

Scoundrel
07-04-2010, 07:14 PM
ill admit i was a brock lesnar hater before last nights fight. i firmly beleived he had and untested chin and thought shane carwin would steam roll him. which carwin did in the first round but lesnar showed me he has not only an amazing chin but amazing heart. he definetley earned my respect last night. i would love to see carwin and lesnar fight again any time.

i agree with the gaining respect part and the heart part, but i disagree with the chin part. yes he took hard shots from a heavy handed dude, but they werent even that great of connects. Brock was rocked, but fortunately he still had enough awareness to cover up. i think his chin is stll suspect. he definitely can be ko'd by a good puncher. Carwins biggest mistake might have been staying on top of brock after he got him down. imo, he shoulda let brock get up and proceed with the standup game. but props to brock.

FKAri
07-04-2010, 08:25 PM

How? So youre saying if he had no college wrestling background hed still do well? Because he wouldnt.

Nobama
07-04-2010, 08:28 PM
Because I think he isn't natural

I don't hate him tho.. i fukkin hate UFC now adays

RAMBO316
07-04-2010, 09:22 PM

u slow brah? He said he got a lucky submission. Hence the golden horseshoe... Golden Horseshoe = lucky charm.... cmon now use at least .1% of that miniscule brain of yours.

Newtt
07-04-2010, 09:26 PM
I didnt like him in college when he was a collegiate wrestler, i hated him while in the WWE, and now i freaking despise him now that he is in the UFC. dude is a total dick and i cant stand him

WIP
07-05-2010, 12:02 AM
i never had liked him bc of his attitude and ****-talking. i always respected his skills, he is good at what he does best (real wrestling skills) and that helps him alot, combined with his size, strength, and speed. i do think his attitude has improved tons lately though, he seems alot more humble than he was from what i have observed. i'm in no way a fan nor will i ever be, but i respect him....his record is still young in the mma world. i dont think he's the best just bc he has won all but one fight though....the guy has wrestling skills, he has the athletic ability, and he can do submissions, but there are much better fighters when it comes to technical submission skills, which is why his size and strength play such a big role....the dude is 265 lbs of mass, and thats after he cut down correct? IIRC he used to be around 280ish?

Hishiad
07-05-2010, 12:12 AM

You're a flippin' moron. Being great in one of the strongest foundations of MMA doesn't hurt any arguments bro.

07-05-2010, 12:17 AM
probably cuz of his 1970s asshat haircut he continues to get.

mikay456
07-05-2010, 12:36 AM
He is hated because he got a relatively easy route to a title shot, mainly due to the popularity he created for himself in the WWE, but that doesn't matter anymore, since he just beat Shane Carwin.

justin8684
07-05-2010, 05:41 AM
People hate Brock because he has the ambition to go out and face challenges and obstacles in life and does what he wants to do and they don't. Brock has no control over where he is ranked or who he is ranked over, etc... All he can do is fight the guys they put in front of him, and that's what he's done, and he's been beating them. Don't hate the fighter, hate the fight game, that's just how things operate.

namean
07-05-2010, 03:03 PM
http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/img/user_images/growable/2008/11/12/14230682/profilepic/2800512orig.jpg

hahahahahahahaha reppppppppppppppped

namean
07-05-2010, 03:14 PM
I didnt like him in college when he was a collegiate wrestler, i hated him while in the WWE, and now i freaking despise him now that he is in the UFC. dude is a total dick and i cant stand him

cry some more phaggot!!

you know if you met the dood you would be coming back on here starting a thread saying "hey guys i just met brock lesnar. he is totally awesome. he is my favorite ufc fight by far."