PDA

View Full Version : The video the Cavs showed LeBron today...

Krunk Fu
07-03-2010, 10:12 PM
http://www.nba.com/cavaliers/video/2010/07/03/lebronmorethanaplayer2-1365233

I do think this was a little better than the powerpoint NYK presented.

Hardcore_D00d
07-03-2010, 10:17 PM
Lmao cleveland is pathetic.

Tyler44
07-03-2010, 10:19 PM

u mad he's stayin home?

Hardcore_D00d
07-03-2010, 10:21 PM
not rly, im a lebron fan LOL, dont rly care where he goes. the city of cleveland is pathetic is all im saying. actually probably that whole state of ohio.

thegenerel
07-03-2010, 10:22 PM

good thing they are trying to sign the biggest part of their franchise and not a phaggot who escaped the teen misc.

Hardcore_D00d
07-03-2010, 10:24 PM
good thing they are trying to sign the biggest part of their franchise and not a phaggot who escaped the teen misc.

the teen misc thing is old brah. anything else to say?

Krunk Fu
07-03-2010, 10:25 PM
not rly, im a lebron fan LOL, dont rly care where he goes. the city of cleveland is pathetic is all im saying. actually probably that whole state of ohio.

yea you're so hardcore doood!

Hardcore_D00d
07-03-2010, 10:27 PM
yea you're so hardcore doood!

Just another day brah :cool:

bal1er
07-03-2010, 10:30 PM
if i were a cavs executive, i would be doing just about ANYTHING to get this guy to sign. call it desperation or whatever you want, but this man IS the franchise. cleveland was so fortunate to get to pick up on an incredible athlete like lebron especially when their franchise was in a hole. without him they've lost all hope of winning a championship for who knows how many years.

Hardcore_D00d
07-03-2010, 10:31 PM
video taping random dudes on the street begging for lebron to stay will definitely help

BBadonis30
07-03-2010, 10:32 PM
u mad he's stayin home?

you mad that your city hasn't won sh^t in years..........?

Lloyd Braun
07-03-2010, 10:32 PM
It was a good presentation. Haters gonna hate.

People can talk smack all they want but if LeBron grew up around LA and played for the Lakers or grew up in Dallas and played for the Mavs they would be hoping like hell that he wouldn't leave their city too.

bal1er
07-03-2010, 10:37 PM
video taping random dudes on the street begging for lebron to stay will definitely help

haha true, it wasn't the best video. but why do you believe that the whole state of ohio is pathetic? is it pathetic to put together a video to keep your franchise player?

jump_man23
07-03-2010, 10:37 PM

People can talk smack all they want but if LeBron grew up around LA and played for the Lakers or grew up in Dallas and played for the Mavs they would be hoping like hell that he wouldn't leave their city too.

this. haters gonna hate

Hardcore_D00d
07-03-2010, 10:38 PM

sure they'd probably want him to stay but i doubt they would go as far as what cleveland did. making a song, that video, and many more, lmao. have some self respect, the dude is human not a god. L.A or any other respectable city would be like "we'd like u to stay but hey if u wanna go, then do what u want" lmao cleveland.

bal1er
07-03-2010, 10:40 PM
sure they'd probably want him to stay but i doubt they would go as far as what cleveland did. making a song, that video, and many more, lmao. have some self respect, the dude is human not a god. L.A or any other respectable city would be like "we'd like u to stay but hey if u wanna go, then do what u want" lmao cleveland.

LA has many, many, many championships. Cleveland has 0, they don't have any reason to be passive right now

Lloyd Braun
07-03-2010, 10:40 PM
sure they'd probably want him to stay but i doubt they would go as far as what cleveland did. making a song, that video, and many more, lmao. have some self respect. L.A or any other respectable city would be like "we'd like u to stay but hey if u wanna go, then do what u want" lmao cleveland.

Yea because Cleveland/LA = a few people.

And FYI, the Knicks got a bunch of celebrities to make a special tape for LeBron. Jus sayin...

Tyler44
07-03-2010, 10:42 PM
you mad that your city hasn't won sh^t in years..........?

Cleveland isnt my city, I do not live their nor do I own it.

jump_man23
07-03-2010, 10:42 PM

no need to argue

The_Source
07-03-2010, 10:48 PM
what an amazing highlight vid. Especially the part where Lebron was holding up the championship trophy. Chills brah

imperialfool
07-03-2010, 10:58 PM

brah your age shows with your posts, you don't know ****.

I live in akron, and you've never even been here. All you guys that bash akron or ohio and have never even been here know nothing. When they showed those guys in akron I recognized every single area.

The difference between cleveland fans and every other franchise is this. You all want lebron for just his basketball skills. he is way more than that for our city and our state. he is brought the people of akron hope. this city was not the same 8 years ago, and it wouldn't ever be the same if he leaves.

GatorsIn09
07-04-2010, 12:56 AM

I live in akron, and you've never even been here. All you guys that bash akron or ohio and have never even been here know nothing. When they showed those guys in akron I recognized every single area.

The difference between cleveland fans and every other franchise is this. You all want lebron for just his basketball skills. he is way more than that for our city and our state. he is brought the people of akron hope. this city was not the same 8 years ago, and it wouldn't ever be the same if he leaves.

dude ive traveled to a bunch of cavs games to see lebron, so im a fan but if you dont think randomly taping people from the streets like begging and kids almost crying is a sad way to get him back then idk what to tell you. How about not making some horrible personnel moves and getting stuck with the current roster they have with no cap space.its sad.

come on man its kinda pathetic that your best pitch as a pro basketball team is the fact that you shouldnt care theyre a bad organization and should stick it out with them anyway. Its not like hes ****ting on the city if he leaves, just the cavs

Hardcore_D00d
07-04-2010, 12:59 AM

u srs? u srs. what hope did he bring if i may ask?

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/3425/2z85gmv.gif

21Classic
07-04-2010, 01:12 AM
That was a nice video

although it looked like it was made by some kid on youtube

lost it when they brought out the Gladiator quote, along with that music.

also enjoyed all the crackhead interviews.

props for making a vid with lots of pictures. NY doesnt stand a chance with all their charts are graphs and numbers and Brand Value bullshiit. LEbrons like 'huh?'

they basically are gonna guilt him into staying. he will look like a dick if he leaves now after that.

lol, strong epic free agency

everyone resigns with their same team except for Amare and Bosh

feardafronfz3
07-04-2010, 01:18 AM
even as a lebron hater and a pistons fan, i liked the vid

jvinci
07-04-2010, 01:41 AM
meh, it's whatever

*DH*
07-04-2010, 03:24 AM
That was a nice video

props for making a vid with lots of pictures. NY doesnt stand a chance with all their charts are graphs and numbers and Brand Value bullshiit. LEbrons like 'huh?'

they basically are gonna guilt him into staying. he will look like a dick if he leaves now after that.

Yupp, waste of time.

Waka_Flocka
07-04-2010, 03:48 AM
That was a nice video

Holy fuk. I agree 100% lol. I see Amare coming to Miami and the Heat not doing anything special for a while again and Bosh going to Houston. Either way you look at it, this is still the biggest Free Agency in NBA History, however it won't be the most exciting when it is all said and done.

And yeah I lol'd at all the crackheads too.

NoCreativity
07-04-2010, 04:40 AM

Teams: Lakers, Celtics, King James, Colts, Yankees, Gators

notsureifsrs

evilsteve02
07-04-2010, 07:55 AM
http://www.nba.com/cavaliers/video/2010/07/03/lebronmorethanaplayer2-1365233

I do think this was a little better than the powerpoint NYK presented.

that isn't he video they showed him....the video they showed him was in family guy anime.....you sir are an idiot...and no i "ain't mad" just getting the facts out there.

but you ***gots have to understand, it isn't just cleveland who is acting pathetic, it is chicago, NJ, NY, and Miami are all acting the same way...so all you ny, nj, and miami fans, you are in the same boat "go **** yourselves"

evilsteve02
07-04-2010, 07:58 AM

notsureifsrs

front runner????...someone tell him the blackhawks won the stanley cup so he can add them to his list....lmao

LiftHeavy85
07-04-2010, 07:58 AM
that isn't he video they showed him....the video they showed him was in family guy anime.....you sir are an idiot...and no i "ain't mad" just getting the facts out there.

but you ***gots have to understand, it isn't just cleveland who is acting pathetic, it is chicago, NJ, NY, and Miami are all acting the same way...so all you ny, nj, and miami fans, you are in the same boat "go **** yourselves"

evilsteve02
07-04-2010, 08:04 AM

Please, dude. Dont be a bitch and use a copout like that becuase you know i am ****ing right. If anything my location proves that people in ohio are right and you can't ****ing deal with it...come at me with something real instead of the little bitch tactics dude...

Jyeatbvg
07-04-2010, 08:18 AM
lol @ using gladiator music

MontelWilliams
07-04-2010, 08:25 AM

u mad that he's right and that's not the video they showed lebron?

GetBigyo
07-04-2010, 08:32 AM
How can he honestly leave after that?

MontelWilliams
07-04-2010, 08:36 AM
How can he honestly leave after that?

All we want is him to win us one championship and then he can leave...****, he could go play for the steelers and I wouldn't be angry

cheerupemokid
07-04-2010, 08:41 AM

I think the way he is treated in Cleveland/Ohio (like a f'n god) is a reason he should probably go. He and his team basically quit against the Celtics. If he did that in a city like Chicago or New York they would turn on him in a heartbeat and rake him over the goals.

That's why I think he'll stay in Cleveland though. Judging by the way he tends to handle the end of games I don't think he's one to jump into a situation with high expectations and where he'll be blamed for failure (in Cleveland it's always his team mates' fault). I don't think he wants the pressure. He'll be a god in Ohio regardless of how many times he fails.

Krunk Fu
07-04-2010, 08:44 AM

Why are you calling me an idiot? And why would I ask if you're mad? LOL

Lloyd Braun
07-04-2010, 08:53 AM

One of his fav movies yo. He named his son Maximus (srs).

BBGAMBINI31
07-04-2010, 09:00 AM

I believe there was a reason for it

JTrain306
07-04-2010, 09:10 AM
http://imgur.com/uDhsK.jpg

evilsteve02
07-04-2010, 01:30 PM
Why are you calling me an idiot? And why would I ask if you're mad? LOL

i called you an idiot becuase you are, you made a thread that is completely false...get your facts straight...and i said that becuase all the ***s on here either throw out "you mad" or "location" when they arn't smart enough to throw out a ligit comback...so i was trying to avoid that waste of time.

BobbyZeus
07-04-2010, 01:47 PM
vU0JpyH1gC8

I wonder if it was anything like this.

VTheKing
07-04-2010, 01:58 PM

notsureifsrs

Lol'd, not sure if it is possible to be more of a bandwaggoner than that.

Hardcore_D00d
07-04-2010, 09:47 PM

u srs? u srs. what hope did he bring if i may ask?

still waiting for reply.

oh wait u said "He brought negs"

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/3425/2z85gmv.gif

as i thought, u dont know what ur talking about.