PDA

View Full Version : lol....ufc is a joke

jump_man23
07-03-2010, 09:17 PM
brb getting my ass kicked for 5 straight minutes then laying on a dude and wrapping my arm around him for 10 seconds and winning

Erik2806
07-03-2010, 09:18 PM
hahahahah you mad bro?

TimDF
07-03-2010, 09:18 PM
This fight was awful. Lesnar was getting destroyed and the match should have been stopped.

Ephedra
07-03-2010, 09:19 PM
I never jumped on the UFC bandwagon.

Hardcore_D00d
07-03-2010, 09:20 PM
lmao, then people would complain "wow they stop the fight so soon!" and look who won, brock. rather have the fight go on to see who really wins than an early stoppage.

jump_man23
07-03-2010, 09:20 PM
hahahahah you mad bro?

I would have been mad if I payed 50 bucks for that fight

Erik2806
07-03-2010, 09:27 PM
This fight was awful. Lesnar was getting destroyed and the match should have been stopped.

naw. he wasnt defenseless. it was madd close, yes.

JMath
07-03-2010, 09:29 PM
lol @ wrapped his arm around him.

endofdays89
07-03-2010, 09:31 PM

You mad brah? Brock wasn't hurt as much as you think by those punches.

leafs43
07-03-2010, 09:33 PM
lmao, someone who doesn't understand that had Carwin held that for 30 more seconds his ass is brain damaged and on the floor limp.

Lesnar won fair and square. The only thing the ref could have called was excessive blood.

Beginning of the 2nd round Lesnar still had both eyes open and aware.

JMath
07-03-2010, 09:36 PM
lmao, someone who doesn't understand that had Carwin held that for 30 more seconds his ass is brain damaged and on the floor limp.

Lesnar won fair and square. The only thing the ref could have called was excessive blood.

Beginning of the 2nd round Lesnar still had both eyes open and aware.

I don't agree when people say Carwin should have won, because the fact that Brock came back and subbed him proves it. But if you look at the stoppage in the Bonnar/Polish dude's fight, the Polish dude was doing the same thing as Brock when it was stopped. He was laying there with his arms covering his face/head and doing nothing else, which is what Brock did at moments too. I'm glad the Brock fight wasn't stopped even though I wanted Carwin to win, but he was "intelligently defending himself" just as well as someone who's fight was stopped. (which was a good stoppage)

God Gifted
07-03-2010, 09:38 PM
ufc sucks.

DemonDanny
07-03-2010, 09:38 PM
you people are just mad a wrestler from WWE can come into UFC and dominate. Get over it phaggots. Your obviously mad and jealous.

CCAurora
07-03-2010, 09:39 PM
naw. he wasnt defenseless. it was madd close, yes.

So defenseless that he managed to stand up before the round ended...

How asinine can someone be to say "it should have been stopped" when the result was the guy recovering, standing it up, coming into round 2 and winning it? Its not like he was saved by the bell, he worked his way back up to his feet in the middle of it all... u maddddd

barracudal
07-03-2010, 09:43 PM
you people are just mad a wrestler from WWE can come into UFC and dominate. Get over it phaggots. Your obviously mad and jealous.

brock was an ELITE ncaa wrestler, sadly most people know him for the "pro" wrestling phaggotry...

sabonis224
07-03-2010, 09:46 PM
this thread sucks, its part of the game phaggot, if brock held onto that for a few more mins carwin would be half dead, how is that not a justified way to win a fight? Lesnar was defending himself the entire time and eating the punches like it was nothing, why you so mad?

leafs43
07-03-2010, 09:46 PM
I don't agree when people say Carwin should have won, because the fact that Brock came back and subbed him proves it. But if you look at the stoppage in the Bonnar/Polish dude's fight, the Polish dude was doing the same thing as Brock when it was stopped. He was laying there with his arms covering his face/head and doing nothing else, which is what Brock did at moments too. I'm glad the Brock fight wasn't stopped even though I wanted Carwin to win, but he was "intelligently defending himself" just as well as someone who's fight was stopped. (which was a good stoppage)

Nah, I mean had Carwin held out the choke 30 seconds longer and not tapped.

Lesnar, despite a first round that sucked majorly, won the match fairly and cleanly.

I mean literally if Lesnar held that choke for 30 seconds longer....Carwin may as well retire completely with the damage it would have done to him.

BrownThunder1
07-03-2010, 09:48 PM
lol MMA fighters dont have any kind of stamina. Someone post that kimbo gif where they walk around THE CAGE than they get tired lol

Mafiafolife77
07-03-2010, 09:49 PM
Lesnar could beat the sh!t out of anyone posting in this thread with 1 arm, your argument is invalid.

batman15
07-03-2010, 09:49 PM
lol @ wrapped his arm around him.

this.

Sandbrah
07-03-2010, 09:50 PM
UFC sucks, plain and simple. you get a good fight once in a while, but for the most part , its a disappointment. K-1 is MUCH better.

JMath
07-03-2010, 09:50 PM
Nah, I mean had Carwin held out the choke 30 seconds longer and not tapped.

Lesnar, despite a first round that sucked majorly, won the match fairly and cleanly.

I mean literally if Lesnar held that choke for 30 seconds longer....Carwin may as well retire completely with the damage it would have done to him.

I agree that Lesnar won the fight fairly. I am actually impressed with his decision to go for a submission and not the mount to go gorilla on Carwin.

DemonDanny
07-03-2010, 09:51 PM
this.

bro, you say that but you would tap out too phaggot.

BrownThunder1
Lesnar could beat the sh!t out of anyone posting in this thread with 1 arm, your argument is invalid.

this fool lol I would just dance around him after a minute when his tired holding his breath ill give him a left hook to the body

u mad?

jump_man23

I forgot if you aren't a professional athlete you can't discuss sports :rolleyes:

Hardcore_D00d
07-03-2010, 09:53 PM
UFC sucks, plain and simple. you get a good fight once in a while, but for the most part , its a disappointment. K-1 is MUCH better.

hell yeah, isnt the k1 gran prix like 3 rounds 3 minutes? and they do all the fights in like 1 day? and also the fighters fight hard for the short rounds.

Tyler44
07-03-2010, 09:54 PM
The only fights I will watch are the lightweights and the smaller guys.

Heavyweight fights are god awful, barely watchable. Exactly why I stream and dont buy PPVs.

JMath
07-03-2010, 09:55 PM

Thank god. Now we need to post a thread about Lebron or Kobe would whoop anyone of the sports miscers ass in 1v1 so we can quit with those ****ing ridiculous threads too.

brb making a Lebron and all of the free agents salaries are going to blow any sports miscers out of the water so the front page won't be loaded full of them. (j/k, but these free agents threads do need to be consolidated)

Nobama
07-03-2010, 09:56 PM
I never jumped on the UFC bandwagon.
good.

thats the problem with UFC... 90% of its fans are all TUF NOOBS that have just started watching within the last ~5 years.

JMath
07-03-2010, 10:01 PM
good.

thats the problem with UFC... 90% of its fans are all TUF NOOBS that have just started watching within the last ~5 years.

Two sides to that though. If it wasn't for all the TUF NOOBS the sport would not be anywhere near where it is today. Like it or not, TUF and the fans that resulted from it are the reason the UFC is such a huge company. (No TUF noob, been watching since like UFC 5 or 6 (whenver Tank Abbott started fighting in the UFC))

Sandbrah
07-03-2010, 10:03 PM
hell yeah, isnt the k1 gran prix like 3 rounds 3 minutes? and they do all the fights in like 1 day? and also the fighters fight hard for the short rounds.

yea man, its fkin sick, almost every fight ends up in a knockout. Just pure sickness.
I watched UFC since it first started, when Abbot, Coleman, and penn n em were the big ones, yea didn't like it that much back then, still don't.

rumpsicle
07-03-2010, 10:12 PM
Don't worry fellas, it's not here to stay. Just a fad. It will fizzle out in a few years.

Kenetics
07-03-2010, 10:14 PM
good.

The only reason why UFC is even big is because of these "TUF noobs"

God Gifted
07-03-2010, 10:16 PM

UFC did a great job marketing their buisness to white america. white suberban kids eat this stuff up.

Nobama
07-03-2010, 10:17 PM
Two sides to that though. If it wasn't for all the TUF NOOBS the sport would not be anywhere near where it is today. Like it or not, TUF and the fans that resulted from it are the reason the UFC is such a huge company. (No TUF noob, been watching since like UFC 5 or 6 (whenver Tank Abbott started fighting in the UFC))

What do you mean "anywhere near where it is today?" How is it better? Do more regulations = better? do 18 cards per year = better?

UFC isnt ANYWHERE near where it USE to be.

That's my opinion though.. if you like a UFC PPV spewed out every 20 days go for it.

(yes mad at ufc)

Nobama
07-03-2010, 10:20 PM

Again, UFC being big doesn't make it better.

More PPVs doesn't make better quality PPVs

More regulations doesn't make it better (safer, sure)

I was a die-hard UFC fan as a young kid so maybe im just raging because i've lost interest in the sport, but i think UFC is garbage now.

Kenetics
07-03-2010, 10:24 PM
Again, UFC being big doesn't make it better.

More PPVs doesn't make better quality PPVs

More regulations doesn't make it better (safer, sure)

Well I watched tonights event and thought every fight was pretty good and entertaining.

leafs43
07-03-2010, 10:47 PM
What do you mean "anywhere near where it is today?" How is it better? Do more regulations = better? do 18 cards per year = better?

UFC isnt ANYWHERE near where it USE to be.

That's my opinion though.. if you like a UFC PPV spewed out every 20 days go for it.

(yes mad at ufc)

You're just mad UFC has Joe Rogan.

eMan0n
07-04-2010, 12:02 AM
You're just mad UFC has Joe Rogan.

Rogan's been with the UFC since the 90s