PDA

View Full Version : Somethings not right, why?

insidious28
07-03-2010, 01:56 PM
I'm 5'9" and weigh 153 pounds right now. I started to get back in shape exactly 6 weeks from today at my heaviest when I was 174 pounds. My goal was to get to the weight I was at in my early 20's when I was 150 pounds and was toned with a flat tummy and my upper abs would show back then also. Why is it that while I am only 3 pounds out of my desired weight I still feel chubby and I still have a flab of fat around my waist not like I used to when I was younger at 150 pounds? I do cardio 6 times a week and lift weights 4 times a week. At this rate it looks like I need to lose more weight than I originally thought. Don't get me wrong I love the progress I am making and I feel great again but it seems like I am at around 12-14% BF now and I thought by getting down to around 150 pounds again I would be more around the 10% range like I was when I was younger.

mr_ben
07-03-2010, 01:58 PM
lesser muscle? need to do progressive overload when lifting i guess.

RobOH
07-03-2010, 02:25 PM
Its hard to tell without seeing a pic of you but just keep lifting and up the intesity of your cardio. What does your diet look like? Excellent progress so far, keep with it!