PDA

View Full Version : Gonna do PSMF!!

jaydo87
06-30-2010, 05:35 PM
Alright guys, I'm planning to start a PSMF diet next week. Gonna do it for 21 days straight and hopefully lose a good amount of fat. I'm planning on eating around 800 cals a day (900 max), at least 150 g protein, some veggies only when im really hungry, and taking the following:

-fish oil capsules
-fiber supplements
-whey
-oxyelite pro

I plan on working out 4 times a week and maybe add a little cardio twice a week (I know it's not needed). If any of you have any suggestions or ideas, your advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

th3pwn3r
06-30-2010, 06:05 PM
Alright guys, I'm planning to start a PSMF diet next week. Gonna do it for 21 days straight and hopefully lose a good amount of fat. I'm planning on eating around 800 cals a day (900 max), at least 150 g protein, some veggies only when im really hungry, and taking the following:

-fish oil capsules
-fiber supplements
-whey
-oxyelite pro

I plan on working out 4 times a week and maybe add a little cardio twice a week (I know it's not needed). If any of you have any suggestions or ideas, your advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Skip the cardio unless you increase intake or skip cardio and resistance train a bit more. Either way sounds good, just don't be retarded when you go about this.

AnabolicFyre
06-30-2010, 06:10 PM

-fish oil capsules
-fiber supplements
-whey
-oxyelite pro

How much do you weigh?? im not sure what the psmf diet is, but 800 calories is insanely low, that number is putting you in starvation mode most deff and you're gonna lose alot of muscle regardless of how high you keep your protein...

jaydo87
06-30-2010, 06:22 PM
@th3pwn3r, yeah i was figuring the cardio would be a no go. i'll probably increase the intensity of my workouts instead. thanks!

@AnabolicFyre, im 153 right now, still got a lot of fat on me and have seen good results with psmf with others. as far as losing ALOT of muscle, i highly doubt it. i may lose a bit, but with any diet you're gonna be losing a bit of muscle, thats why im keeping my protein high and working out. and not sure if you're serious about starvation mode..

JeffyDOS
06-30-2010, 06:25 PM
How much do you weigh?? im not sure what the psmf diet is, but 800 calories is insanely low, that number is putting you in starvation mode most deff and you're gonna lose alot of muscle regardless of how high you keep your protein...

Please read the book before making those statements...
You can limit the amount of muscle you lose, even to none, if you're smart about it.

Szangel
06-30-2010, 06:55 PM
What diet is this? Thanks.

metroins
06-30-2010, 06:59 PM
What diet is this? Thanks.

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/the-rapid-fat-loss-handbook

jaydo87
07-02-2010, 01:44 PM
hey th3pwn3r, do you recommend eating at maintenance for a couple weeks before doing the psmf like the book says? i saw your log and i dont recall you mentioning if you had ate at maintenance before jumping in.