PDA

View Full Version : Israel seizes oxygen machines donated to PA

jnani
06-29-2010, 07:10 PM
Report: Israel seizes oxygen machines donated to PA (http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/report-israel-seizes-oxygen-machines-donated-to-pa-1.298385)

Seven machines donated by Norwegian agency confiscated en route to PA over chance generators attached could be used for purposes other than medical treatment, Ma'an reports.

Israel confiscated seven oxygen machines en route to hospitals in the West Bank and Gaza based on the claim that there was a chance the generators attached to the machines would not be used for medical purposes, Palestinian news agency Ma'an reported Saturday.

According to Ma'an, the Ramallah-based health ministry said that the generators, which were donated to the Palestinian Authority by a Norwegian development agency, were seized by Israeli officials despite the fact that only one machine was bound for Gaza.

The generators "came under the category of possible use for non-medical purposes" if they were delivered to southern Gaza, the Palestinian health ministry said in a statement, adding that the six other machines were bound for government hospitals in the northern Gaza, inducing the European Hospital in Gaza City, the Rafdieyah hospital in Nablus, and other facilities in Ramallah and Hebron.

The Ministry of Health appealed to the Norwegian Development Agency, which supplied the machines, and asked that they intervene and demand the release of the equipment at the soonest possible date, Ma'an reported.

"Any delay in obtaining the medical equipment will negatively affect the health of patients," the statement concluded.

How sick can an occupier get? First they want to put the Palestinian people "on a diet". Now they want to deprive them of oxygen, as well. Such sick Israeli psychos.

Discuss.

P.S. in before negs from NuggzTheNinja, ll ReNeGaDe ll, Weightaholic, etc :D

Moh7
06-29-2010, 07:15 PM
in on zionists trying to justifie this

illriginalized
06-29-2010, 08:02 PM
lol... Oxygen machines? Really? Ya... a foreign occupier doing that, worsening my grandmother's health?

inb4 oxygen machines are really weapons used to kill IDF.

Lager1
06-29-2010, 08:12 PM
Pennsylvania needs those oxygen machines, damnit!

Oh wait...wat? :o

But yes, oxygen is a flammable gas, it can be used for nefarious purposes.

jnani
06-29-2010, 08:23 PM
in on zionists trying to justifie this

I guess they will come up "Jews made the desert bloom", "A land without a people for a people without a land", "we left Gaza and look what we got", the "terrorist on the Mavi Marmara ambushed us and tried to lynch us", "the whole world hates us", "we tiny Israel are surrounded by genocidal Arab terrorists who want to drive us into the sea", etc, etc...

:rolleyes:

bigt405
06-29-2010, 08:56 PM
Source=Palestinian news agency Ma'an

I am sure they are a very reliable source for objective news.

SDMuscleBuddy
06-29-2010, 09:03 PM
This reminds me of the Kuwait incubator baby story from Gulf I.

jnani
06-29-2010, 09:03 PM

Careful now, your Israel apologists denial and despair is showing.

jnani
06-29-2010, 09:05 PM
This reminds me of the Kuwait incubator baby story from Gulf I.

Do you have any proof that what I posted isn't true?

SDMuscleBuddy
06-29-2010, 09:14 PM

I didn't say if I thought it were true or not. Do you have any proof that there was no non-medical use for the oxygen machines?

jnani
06-29-2010, 09:23 PM
I didn't say if I thought it were true or not.

BS. You're the one who mentioned the Kuwait incubator baby story from Gulf I in an attempt to discredited what I posted.

Do you have any proof that there was no non-medical use for the oxygen machines?

Again, do you have any proof that what I posted isn't true? Now, put up or STFU ;)

Emperiorjack
06-29-2010, 09:24 PM
I cant possibly think of a way in which they could possibly use the oxygen from this to create a bigger bomb without the bomb being noticed a mile away. This is pathetic by Israel.

jnani
06-29-2010, 09:40 PM

Oops, I forgot to mention forumite "1devil" who just negged me (again) with the following interesting comment: "grwegg"

LMAO at you predictable Israel apologists. You guys sure are getting more and more desperate each time when you are confronted with the truth :D

SDMuscleBuddy
06-29-2010, 09:47 PM
BS. You're the one who mentioned the Kuwait incubator baby story from Gulf I in an attempt to discredited what I posted.

Again, do you have any proof that what I posted isn't true? Now, put up or STFU ;)

If you say so.

jnani
06-29-2010, 09:52 PM
If you say so.

If I "say so"? Hold on a second here. Aren't you the same person who said (in post #7) : "This reminds me of the Kuwait incubator baby story from Gulf I"?

GeorgeCarlinJr
06-29-2010, 09:58 PM
orly

jnani
06-29-2010, 10:02 PM
orly

Just curious, GeorgeCarlinJr but who was that directed at?

dakensta
06-29-2010, 10:07 PM
But yes, oxygen is a flammable gas
No it isn't.
It's less harmful than dihydrogen monoxide, which has killed a lot of people.

GeorgeCarlinJr
06-29-2010, 10:08 PM
http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/3112/atbypxafbe2iwt4toty4wmo.jpg (http://img37.imageshack.us/i/atbypxafbe2iwt4toty4wmo.jpg/)

just spam

jnani
06-29-2010, 10:10 PM
just spam

ok.

SDMuscleBuddy
06-29-2010, 10:11 PM
If I "say so"? Hold on a second here. Aren't you the same person who said (in post #7) : "This reminds me of the Kuwait incubator baby story from Gulf I"?

It does. Any more than that is simply you placing your own bias upon it.

jnani
06-29-2010, 10:15 PM
It does. Any more than that is simply you placing your own bias upon it.

So, are you saying that what I posted is a lie?

SDMuscleBuddy
06-29-2010, 10:17 PM
So, are you saying that what I posted is a lie?

Do you think that's what I'm saying? Frankly I have little regard for the story. It's just business as usual with two groups of people I also have little regard for.

_AdaM_
06-30-2010, 03:47 AM
in b4 ll ReNeGaDe ll makes an idiotic justification

Weightaholic
06-30-2010, 04:13 AM

Hop off my dick son.

ibrar786
06-30-2010, 04:26 AM

I thought the same thing so looked to a "reliable" news source....

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/report-israel-seizes-oxygen-machines-donated-to-pa-1.298385

In case you think the link maybe booby trapped, allow me to post up a pic for your perusal..

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x163/hmmmm_maybe/OxygenMachines.gif

NuggzTheNinja
06-30-2010, 04:50 AM
I guess they will come up "Jews made the desert bloom", "A land without a people for a people without a land", "we left Gaza and look what we got", the "terrorist on the Mavi Marmara ambushed us and tried to lynch us", "the whole world hates us", "we tiny Israel are surrounded by genocidal Arab terrorists who want to drive us into the sea", etc, etc...

Finally, a worshipper of the Pagan Moon Deity speaks the truth.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
06-30-2010, 05:27 AM
I thought the same thing so looked to a "reliable" news source....

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/report-israel-seizes-oxygen-machines-donated-to-pa-1.298385

In case you think the link maybe booby trapped, allow me to post up a pic for your perusal..
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x163/hmmmm_maybe/OxygenMachines.gif

Who is ha'aretz quoting as their source?

ITT, the Jewish state is guilty until proven innocent. Big shocker there.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
06-30-2010, 05:32 AM
List of posters so far who convicted Israel based on a "Palestinian" news agency:

- jnani
- Moh
- illiginized
- Emperiorjack
- Nail Adam
- ibrar

Al Swearengen
06-30-2010, 05:56 AM
Report: Israel seizes oxygen machines donated to PA (http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/report-israel-seizes-oxygen-machines-donated-to-pa-1.298385)

How sick can an occupier get? First they want to put the Palestinian people "on a diet". Now they want to deprive them of oxygen, as well. Such sick Israeli psychos.

Discuss.

reminds me of when the US government forcibly sterilized native women.

reyalp
06-30-2010, 06:16 AM

Do you have any proof that what you posted is true?

Lager1
06-30-2010, 07:07 PM
Hop off my dick son.

Wat, you quoted me as having said that, I didn't. :confused: :o

Moh7
06-30-2010, 07:15 PM

this debate has reached epic status

p6WoXiSUz8A

Emperiorjack
06-30-2010, 08:22 PM
List of posters so far who convicted Israel based on a "Palestinian" news agency:

- jnani
- Moh
- illiginized
- Emperiorjack
- Nail Adam
- ibrar
Are you trying to say Israel didn't conficate valuable medical equipment that could save lives.

jnani
06-30-2010, 08:40 PM

Huh? If you question the veracity of the article I posted, I believe the onus is on you to explain why you're having doubts about it.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
06-30-2010, 08:55 PM
Are you trying to say Israel didn't conficate valuable medical equipment that could save lives.

I'm saying there is no reason to believe it is true.

It may have happened. It may have not happened. We don't know.

Good job automatically believing Palestinian sources as fact on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict though.

jnani
06-30-2010, 09:07 PM
Good job automatically believing Palestinian sources as fact on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict though.

Haaretz is a Palestinian source, now? Not that there's anything wrong with that if they were.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
06-30-2010, 09:33 PM
Haaretz is a Palestinian source, now? Not that there's anything wrong with that if they were.

Ha'aretz's source is a Palestinian source. Stop playing stupid.

Moh7
06-30-2010, 09:46 PM
only renegade see's IDF news as 100% reliable and any other anti isreali news as "questionable".

ll ReNeGaDe ll
06-30-2010, 09:49 PM
Only Moh claims I see IDF news as 100% reliable

jnani
06-30-2010, 09:52 PM
Ha'aretz's source is a Palestinian source.

So?

Dave22reborn
07-01-2010, 12:02 AM
So?

Telling me that the Pals never lied before??

Weightaholic
07-01-2010, 02:22 AM
Wat, you quoted me as having said that, I didn't. :confused: :o

Oops. Typo.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
07-01-2010, 05:35 AM
So?

So:

1) Palestinian sources have been lying consistently for decades (i.e Jenin)

2) So its not impartial/credible

3) So, you would automatically disqualify a Zionist source, hypocrite.

mehdi84
07-01-2010, 06:04 AM
So:

1) Palestinian sources have been lying consistently for decades (i.e Jenin)

2) So its not impartial/credible

3) So, you would automatically disqualify a Zionist source, hypocrite.

Compared to the biggest lie ever told by the Jewish people?

that their humus is the only humus. Deplorable.

reyalp
07-01-2010, 06:42 AM
Huh? If you question the veracity of the article I posted, I believe the onus is on you to explain why you're having doubts about it.

No, by making the affirmative claim, the burden of proof is upon you.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
07-01-2010, 07:19 AM
Compared to the biggest lie ever told by the Jewish people?

that their humus is the only humus. Deplorable.

Haha. Sabra does kick ass though. Brooklyn Arabs can't even resist funding dat dere zionist war machine when they see a container of Sabra hummus.

Kulaib
07-01-2010, 07:22 AM
They were going to nuke Israel with those oxygen machines

jnani
07-01-2010, 08:21 PM
*cough*

Blindead
07-01-2010, 08:37 PM
Haha. Sabra does kick ass though. Brooklyn Arabs can't even resist funding dat dere zionist war machine when they see a container of Sabra hummus.

I like the garlic **** - it's the only stuff that'll get me to eat pretzels. Pretzels are ****ty ass bread disguised as a snack.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
07-01-2010, 08:44 PM
I like the garlic **** - it's the only stuff that'll get me to eat pretzels. Pretzels are ****ty ass bread disguised as a snack.

Garlic ****?

Unaware.

Blindead
07-01-2010, 08:53 PM
Garlic ****?

Unaware.

...garlic flavored sabra hummus.