PDA

View Full Version : Explain how Lebron + Dwade + Bosh will work in Miami

FoxMcCocks
06-29-2010, 08:01 AM
The Heat need to get rid of Michael Beasley in order to sign the three superstars correct?

Who else is on their roster? Mario Chalmers?

If all three players sign for the max or close to it, then how will the Heat be able to fill out the rest of their roster? Can they go over the cap and just pay the luxury tax?

Or will they have to sign D-league scrubs for really cheap.

I keep hearing this scenario and they never quite explain this on ESPN or anywhere else.

KingCanuck
06-29-2010, 08:07 AM
Sign Wade and Lebron
Workout a Sign and Trade with Toronto for Bosh

Caps
06-29-2010, 08:07 AM
Yes they have to get rid of Beasley, either by trading him to another team for cap space then signing Bosh and Lebron outright, or using him in a sign and trade for Bosh.

The heat have PG Chalmers and Beverly, SF Da'Sean Butler, PF Jarvis Varnado, and C Dex Pittman all playing for close to nothing. Signing Wade Bron and Bosh puts them at the edge of the cap after moving Beasley. Then you need 4 ring chasers to sign for the minimum to field a 12 man roster.

joelz54_99
06-29-2010, 08:24 AM
The Heat need to get rid of Michael Beasley in order to sign the three superstars correct?

Who else is on their roster? Mario Chalmers?

If all three players sign for the max or close to it, then how will the Heat be able to fill out the rest of their roster? Can they go over the cap and just pay the luxury tax?

Or will they have to sign D-league scrubs for really cheap.

I keep hearing this scenario and they never quite explain this on ESPN or anywhere else.

Miami is a P.O.S team. Lebron will never sign there.

IraHays
06-29-2010, 08:26 AM
Too many chiefs.

JamesGatz83
06-29-2010, 08:34 AM
They'll have three superstars and a giant pile of sh*t. LeBron, Wade, and Bosh better be prepared to play about 45 mpg apiece if they all sign there.

C- Dexter Pittman
PF- Chris Bosh
SF- LeBron James
SG- Dwyane Wade
PG- Mario Chalmers

PF- Jarvis Varnado
SF- Da'Sean Butler
SF- Latavious Williams

Four open slots for veteran's minimum guys. I wouldn't be shocked to see Shaq's fat ass try to weasel his way to another title by signing with this team for the veteran's minimum if it shakes out this way.

LeBron and Bosh would probably be better served signing in Chicago. One less hole in the starting lineup that way.

C- Joakim Noah
PF- Chris Bosh
SF- LeBron James
SG- Insert scrub.
PG- Derrick Rose

Al_Pal
06-29-2010, 08:35 AM
Too many chiefs.

i dont think so.

bosh aint gonna try and be chief, and dwade and lebron have enough respect for eachother.

though neither are shooters and dominate the ball... which i dont see how well that could work. but they are to great and to competitive that it wont.

MA5Bergey
06-29-2010, 08:36 AM
Meh. Bosh and Lebron could work. I don't see Wade and Lebron working. Their too similar, and it'll cause problems.

DNASTY01
06-29-2010, 08:44 AM
I can possibly see Ray Allen singing with Chicago if Bosh and James sign..

C Joakim Noah
PF Chris Bosh
SF Lebron James
SG Ray Allen
PG Derrick Rose

IF that happens.. Just give them a ring and no need to have an NBA season... Just sayin

justin8684
06-29-2010, 08:52 AM
Wade & LeBron worked real good together when they were bringing home bronze medals in international tournaments. LOL @ an NBA title.

Money Shot
06-29-2010, 08:52 AM
word is they would take slightly less than the max to play together. Beasley could be there with those 3 and then have chalmers run the point. scary stuff

dbarry14
06-29-2010, 08:54 AM
So if Lebron and Bosh sign w/Miami they have to trade away the #2 pick from two years ago (Beasley). If Lebron and Bosh sign w/Chicago they get to play with the #1 pick from two years ago (Rose). I would take Rose over Wade just because of the youth factor. 7 years in the league vs. 2 years. Plus he hasn't had the injuries Wade has and he would be more willing to defer to Lebron. Just sayin. Also the rest of the roster has decent guys like Deng, Gibson, and Pargo.

Puma09
06-29-2010, 08:58 AM
If they all go to miami, they definitely won't win a title. You never know what can happen.. Injuries, outside problems, etc. If miami has to go to any bench players when it isn't Lebron or Wade then they're screwed. Their screwed with Bosh anyways haha. I think he sucks.

brb_ballin
06-29-2010, 09:01 AM
So if Lebron and Bosh sign w/Miami they have to trade away the #2 pick from two years ago (Beasley). If Lebron and Bosh sign w/Chicago they get to play with the #1 pick from two years ago (Rose). I would take Rose over Wade just because of the youth factor. 7 years in the league vs. 2 years. Plus he hasn't had the injuries Wade has and he would be more willing to defer to Lebron. Just sayin. Also the rest of the roster has decent guys like Deng, Gibson, and Pargo.

you sayin Rose>Wade?? youth isn't a factor yet.. Wade is mid 20s little early to call him old

EHSTennis
06-29-2010, 09:04 AM
word is they would take slightly less than the max to play together. Beasley could be there with those 3 and then have chalmers run the point. scary stuff
yeah thats whats been going around. it makes sense too. lebron would take less then max if the team agreed to get wade and bosh. the idea is that lebron takes like 5 mil less, but he'll make 3x that in new marketing and sponsorship deals by being on a team that will instantly be the favorite to win perennial titles.

Al_Pal
06-29-2010, 09:10 AM
If they all go to miami, they definitely won't win a title. You never know what can happen.. .

lol @ the idiocy and irony of that statement

dbarry14
06-29-2010, 09:27 AM
you sayin Rose>Wade?? youth isn't a factor yet.. Wade is mid 20s little early to call him old

I'm not saying Rose (21) is better than Wade (28), but for the 7 years worth of youth what little drop off there is, is worth it. If they all sign 3 year deals, Rose will be 24 just entering his prime and Wade will be 31 starting his decline. At that point Rose will probably be better than Wade.

swimmer32
06-29-2010, 09:42 AM
I have a lot of trouble seeing Lebron and Wade playing together. And I'm not sure that Bosh would want to be a third option. Second option maybe, but third? The potential matchup reminds me of the Houston team awhile back that had three superstars (Hakeen, Pippen, and Barkley.........or was it Barkley, Pippen, and Drexler?). That team blew up and just couldn't play together. I can see the same thing happening here.

imperialfool
06-29-2010, 09:56 AM
I'm not saying Rose (21) is better than Wade (28), but for the 7 years worth of youth what little drop off there is, is worth it. If they all sign 3 year deals, Rose will be 24 just entering his prime and Wade will be 31 starting his decline. At that point Rose will probably be better than Wade.

wat

rose will never be better than wade

if lbj/bosh go to the bulls they win. if they go to the heat they also win.

ToPHeR35
06-29-2010, 10:00 AM
The NEVER met. Wade was in Chicago (of all places!) all weekend. He went to the Cubs game.....

xzp
06-29-2010, 10:06 AM
Technically?

Sign Lebron and Bosh. Then have Wade not opt out and extend his contract. You can go over the cap to resign your players.

Caps
06-29-2010, 10:11 AM
Wade & LeBron worked real good together when they were bringing home bronze medals in international tournaments. LOL @ an NBA title.
notsureifsrs

http://www2.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Olympics+Day+16+Basketball+0yml_pzfJpMl.jpg

swimmer32
06-29-2010, 10:20 AM
Technically?

Sign Lebron and Bosh. Then have Wade not opt out and extend his contract. You can go over the cap to resign your players.

If Wade opts out, is he still Miami's player?

xzp
06-29-2010, 10:23 AM
If Wade opts out, is he still Miami's player?

I believe that even then, Miami can go over the cap and can be the only team to offer him a 6 year deal.

Same applies for home teams for all UFA's (I THINK)

Overture
06-29-2010, 11:27 AM
C Todd MacCulloch
PF Chris Bosh
SF Lebron James
SG Antoine Walker
PG Dwyane Wade

Book it.

bking10
06-29-2010, 11:35 AM
I believe that even then, Miami can go over the cap and can be the only team to offer him a 6 year deal.

Same applies for home teams for all UFA's (I THINK)

yep, larry bird rights

but if they send beasley to a team that is not over the cap, they can get nothing in return (no contract). they then can sign 3 max players by way of singing bosh and lebron first. then they can re-sign wade no matter the cap situation. they can then use their cap exemptions to fill out the rest of their roster.

Mr_Peepers
06-29-2010, 11:43 AM
C Todd MacCulloch
PF Chris Bosh
SF Lebron James
SG Antoine Walker
PG Dwyane Wade

Book it.

lol... MacCulloch is too busy being a professional pinball player right now (srs)

elpermic
06-29-2010, 11:49 AM
notsureifsrs

http://www2.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Olympics+Day+16+Basketball+0yml_pzfJpMl.jpg

lol.. lebron and wade were racking up bronze medals until kobe bryant arrived to carry their poor azzes to the gold medal

swimmer32
06-29-2010, 11:49 AM
So now the meeting between Lebron, Wade, and Bosh never even happened?

It's pretty clear that nobody knows what the hell is going to happen.

chillster84
06-29-2010, 12:08 PM
So now the meeting between Lebron, Wade, and Bosh never even happened?

It's pretty clear that nobody knows what the hell is going to happen.

I do.
Lebron to Miami
Bosh to Miami in sign and trade for $12M TPE

Krunk Fu
06-29-2010, 12:43 PM
http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/2010/06/lebron_james_source_says_cleve.html

Krunk Fu
06-29-2010, 12:45 PM
A source close to James told The Plain Dealer Tuesday morning that James still considers the Cavs to have the edge in re-signing the two-time Most Valuable Player. This is based not only on the fact that the Cavs can pay him $30 million more than another team over the next six years, but also that it is James' home.

its50
06-29-2010, 12:45 PM
lol@people thinking Lebrick and Dwade will coexist on the same team

http://i50.tinypic.com/2rcs591.gif

swimmer32
06-29-2010, 12:58 PM
I do.
Lebron to Miami
Bosh to Miami in sign and trade for $12M TPE

That you Steven A. Smith?

PHX04
06-29-2010, 02:53 PM
PG- Steve Nash
SG- GRant Hill
SF- Lebron James
PF- Earl Cark
C- Robin Lopez

BENCH:
SG- Leandro Barbosa
PF- Louis Amudson
SG- Jared Dudley
PG- Goran Dragic

Al_Pal
06-29-2010, 02:54 PM
still lol everytime people from ohio claim lebron is staying in cleveland.

poor poor delusional cavs fans

sabonis224
06-29-2010, 03:02 PM
How exactly would those 3 work out together in Miami? How can they have a PG when they have two players who dominate the ball in James and Wade... plus a super star third option in Bosh. Don't think it'll happen.

bking10
06-29-2010, 03:05 PM
How exactly would those 3 work out together in Miami? How can they have a PG when they have two players who dominate the ball in James and Wade... plus a super star third option in Bosh. Don't think it'll happen.

smush parker is available

Krunk Fu
06-29-2010, 03:10 PM
still lol everytime people from ohio claim lebron is staying in cleveland.

poor poor delusional cavs fans

Most people in Ohio don't really think he is staying or care that much anymore. I lol everytime people like you post shiit.

Al_Pal
06-29-2010, 03:29 PM
Most people in Ohio don't really think he is staying or care that much anymore. I lol everytime people like you post shiit.

lol u say that...

yet even without ur location being shown i knew you were a cavs fan. ive seen u post like 4 times in the past 3 days about lebron staying.

i feel bad for you.

KingCanuck
07-08-2010, 09:14 PM
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/2281/umad2.png