PDA

View Full Version : "Sources confirm Mayweather vs Pacquiao is on"

G-mane12
06-28-2010, 11:01 PM
According to this tweet from TV.com sports reporter Molly E. Sullivan, the Floyd Mayweather-Manny Pacquiao fight of myth and legend is suddenly becoming real; all set for late November in Las Vegas. Sullivan:

Lunch update from my #1 source in Vegas: Pacquio/Mayweather IS happening late Nov... Steve Wynn is building an outdoor venue just for fight.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Wynn_%28entrepreneur%29

Da_tulipe
06-28-2010, 11:22 PM
i honestly think after both fighters saw what happened to Fedor.. they see that losing is not so bad and that they will still be considered legends even if they lost.

SteezeFactory
06-28-2010, 11:45 PM
i honestly think after both fighters saw what happened to Fedor.. they see that losing is not so bad and that they will still be considered legends even if they lost.

Lolz...pretty sure they saw dollar signs homie.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

rainieravesouth
06-29-2010, 12:15 AM
yeah, Dela Hoya said the same thing a few weeks ago. Arum said they are reaching a deadline to finalize the fight. I dont know why they're talking because there's supposed to be a gag order on the whole negotiations.

I'm not gonna get my hopes up until it's been finalized, a dates, been set and they go on the promotional tour.

Then i'll be getting my ticket to las vegas!!!!

F.A.M.E.
06-29-2010, 12:40 AM
Won't believe them until episode 1 of 24/7 airs.

Ochosiete
06-29-2010, 12:45 AM
wont believe **** till the bell rings and i see both their asses in the ring

IsmellMYfarts
06-29-2010, 01:35 AM

too much sh!t can go wrong, i wont believe it until both of them are in the ring

ko5567
06-29-2010, 05:25 AM

this