PDA

View Full Version : If you don't cry past 3:35, you are just not human

Kooobe
06-25-2010, 10:42 AM
Lz6xy831jWE

You will always be remembered, MJ. I appreciate everything you've done, and just like I never will forget my childhood, I will never forget you because you were such a memorable part of it.

anonymous123
06-25-2010, 10:48 AM
oh get get off his nuts already

**** people. moooove onnnn!!! you got plenty of amazing players nowadays to nuthug all you want. move on with your life. ****.

Kooobe
06-25-2010, 11:06 AM

**** people. moooove onnnn!!! you got plenty of amazing players nowadays to nuthug all you want. move on with your life. ****.

I have moved on. Have you noticed my username? lol

But I just bought the Ultimate Jordan DVD set and was reminiscing.

CarpeD1em500
06-25-2010, 11:12 AM
lol the difference between Kobe and MJ?

Kobe brings his wife kids to every game and makes them appear on camera more than Adam Morrison does...

MJ says "listen bitch, stay home with the kids, I'm going to win the title and I wanna make sure I have the freedom to bang 100 women afterwards. I'll be back in a day or two with a ring . PEACE!"

Also - I just wanna say .. HOW THE F**K does the bulls organization not keep that team together? How?!

namean
06-25-2010, 11:53 AM

Are you nutz?!?!?!?!? Thats Michael Phucking Jordan!!!

Kobe brings his wife kids to every game and makes them appear on camera more than Adam Morrison does...

MJ says "listen bitch, stay home with the kids, I'm going to win the title and I wanna make sure I have the freedom to bang 100 women afterwards. I'll be back in a day or two with a ring . PEACE!"

Also - I just wanna say .. HOW THE F**K does the bulls organization not keep that team together? How?!

Jerry Kraus is the biggest fat phucking phaggot in the entire world. Organizations win championships not players. How many titles have you won since you fat phuck!!!!

Any sane GM would have never broken this team up.

RAMBO316
06-25-2010, 11:54 AM

the same core was together for almost 8 years with different peices to the puzzle added every year... they did keep them together for a long time but sometimes things just have to come to an end bro..... GO BULLS!

brb_ballin
06-25-2010, 12:04 PM
not even the slightest bit emotional.

namean
06-25-2010, 12:06 PM
the same core was together for almost 8 years with different peices to the puzzle added every year... they did keep them together for a long time but sometimes things just have to come to an end bro..... GO BULLS!

but you would have to be a complete phaggot to say "we dont need michael jordan" and thats basically what that fat phuck j kraus said.

SgSpartan
06-25-2010, 12:50 PM
Even in those years together, there were many internal problems. I've read a few biographies, and basically, all pointed out that Jerry Krause is a ***got. Grant was ill-treated(lack of respect) and at one point, I believe Pippen was nearly traded also.

namean
06-25-2010, 12:55 PM
Even in those years together, there were many internal problems. I've read a few biographies, and basically, all pointed out that Jerry Krause is a ***got. Grant was ill-treated(lack of respect) and at one point, I believe Pippen was nearly traded also.

probably when pippen cried when kukoc got to take the game winning shot lulz

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a371/CeliaIsMyUserName/162902655_l.gif

SgSpartan
06-25-2010, 12:57 PM
probably when pippen cried when kukoc got to take the game winning shot lulz

Ahahhaha

I remember that. Pippen was sulking and refusing to enter the game. Memory fails a little...he did not enter the game right? Someone else did and the Bulls won.

namean
06-25-2010, 01:00 PM
Ahahhaha

I remember that. Pippen was sulking and refusing to enter the game. Memory fails a little...he did not enter the game right? Someone else did and the Bulls won.

Phil draws up play for Toni kokoc
Pippen cries
Pippen sits on the bench
ball inbounded to Toni
Toni shoots the ball at the last second
Ball goes in
Pippen looks like a damn fool
Phil Jackson = genius

kyleTX
06-25-2010, 01:02 PM
man what happened to Ahmad Rashad? He was the coolest sports interviewer/reporter back then. Now we've been force-fed to watch idiots like Stuart Scott and Cheryl MIller

namean
06-25-2010, 01:05 PM
man what happened to Ahmad Rashad? He was the coolest sports interviewer/reporter back then. Now we've been force-fed to watch idiots like Stuart Scott and Cheryl MIller

lulz
i thought nbc had the best announcers for basketball.
I know thats not your question but http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a371/CeliaIsMyUserName/162902655_l.gif.... lulz

Bob Costas
Isiah THomas....believe it or not I liked him as an announcer. I liked Magic too though lulz. (no homo) Weird

Tom Hammonds (the notre dame dood)
Bill Walton
Steve snapper Jones

Marv Albert
Mike Fratello

SgSpartan
06-25-2010, 01:14 PM
Mike Fratello

This guy should stay as announcer. He sucked balls as Cavs coach.

sparkblade
06-25-2010, 01:18 PM
Strong username to post correlation. Ahmad Rashad interviews people on NBA TV and ESPN

kyleTX
06-25-2010, 02:19 PM
Strong username to post correlation. Ahmad Rashad interviews people on NBA TV and ESPN

never seen him on espn, have seen him on nbatv though... I knew he was still working, but wow what a downfall in his career.

sherm24
06-25-2010, 02:23 PM
Phil draws up play for Toni kokoc
Pippen cries
Pippen sits on the bench
ball inbounded to Toni
Toni shoots the ball at the last second
Ball goes in
Pippen looks like a damn fool
Phil Jackson = genius

this..i watched that game live and lost respect for pip

sherm24
06-25-2010, 02:31 PM

brah, MJ was voted athlete of the century, not just the best b ball player..the guy changed sports....people miss him on multiple levels..lots of great players this past decade,no doubt,but this guy was on top of the world...true story..i lived through it

sohard88
06-25-2010, 02:52 PM
why would I cry for mj hes the biggest douche in all of sports, makes Lebron seem like a normal guy. I use to like him but its obvious from his speeches and millions of stories that hes a jerk.

cramron
06-25-2010, 03:30 PM
why would I cry for mj hes the biggest douche in all of sports, makes Lebron seem like a normal guy. I use to like him but its obvious from his speeches and millions of stories that hes a jerk.lets go to a far away land where everyone is sweet and nice and there are no problems. Everything turns out well and humans and animals dance together to the beat of life.

Propulsion
06-25-2010, 03:46 PM
I cried because I just realized how awesome NBA on NBC was.

PaC-mAn8
06-25-2010, 03:51 PM
Would have been a storybook ending if he stayed retired after that.

He chose to come back. And his last game was a loss to Philly.

Breaks my heart because he was/is my idol. He'll stay a Bull for me.

CarpeD1em500
06-25-2010, 04:31 PM
I am not human because I think some guy who gets paid to put balls into a ring is deciding to stop putting a ball into a hoop? GTFO. Obsessive sports fans are the biggest phaggots. Stop living vicariously through your athletes and considering them as something holy. They run around to entertain you.

Five. 9.

lulz. why are you in the sports section?

Tony_S
06-25-2010, 04:48 PM
I am not human because I think some guy who gets paid to put balls into a ring is deciding to stop putting a ball into a hoop? GTFO. Obsessive sports fans are the biggest phaggots. Stop living vicariously through your athletes and considering them as something holy. They run around to entertain you.

negged

Kooobe
06-25-2010, 05:01 PM

I would neg you but it wouldn't really mean much. Either way, you're probably 13 years old and have never even seen Space Jam.

pls go.

gswarrior510
06-25-2010, 06:19 PM
did not cry

JBDW
06-25-2010, 07:14 PM
Cry at a video like that? What kind of sappy idiot..nevermind.

namean
06-25-2010, 07:42 PM
I cried because I just realized how awesome NBA on NBC was.

^^^This

NBC bball was awesome.
Their Intro.....WOW! Unforgettable!

9xVYTHka9mg