PDA

View Full Version : World Wide Wes: We're (James) going to Chicago and Bosh is coming too

italican07
06-25-2010, 09:56 AM
http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/67442/20100625/yahoo_report_lebron_his_advisors_creating_nba_chao s/#ixzz0rs1MjIa9

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/769/dammedance.gif

bking10
06-25-2010, 10:08 AM
even with wes's quotes that article is more about there being no chance he comes back to Cleveland than anything.

i found this quote interesting though,

"For so long, Gilbert enabled everything with LeBron – the bigger-than-life billboards, the full-time jobs and summer league roster spots for his buddies and the endless capitulations that contributed to his obsession with creating a culture of all him, all the time in the NBA"

thats pretty much the exact opposite of how the Bulls organization handle players and personnel.

ArchangelDante
06-25-2010, 10:11 AM
lebrick doesnt want to live in the shadow of jordan, no chicago. he doesn't want to share the spotlight with wade, no miami. he doesnt want to stay in cleveland. chances are he goes to knicks or nets and doesnt win a ship there either

GetBigyo
06-25-2010, 10:12 AM
He is at it again.

Why on ESPN last night they showed all the cap space for teams and it only said 21m for the Bulls? Thought they had enough for two maxes?

Honestly if he returns to the Cavs, we all would have gotten the sh*t trolled out of us. No way he is going back now. It's Bulls or Heat IMO.

Al_Pal
06-25-2010, 10:13 AM
lebrick doesnt want to live in the shadow of jordan, no chicago. he doesn't want to share the spotlight with wade, no miami. he doesnt want to stay in cleveland. chances are he goes to knicks or nets and doesnt win a ship there either

jordan is a worldwide/nba deal.... him and kobe will always be in his shadow and compared no matter where they play.

trust me, born n raised in chicago... jordans shadow aint hangin over derrik rose.

wrenny420
06-25-2010, 10:14 AM
strong source

wrenny420
06-25-2010, 10:15 AM
jordan is a worldwide/nba deal.... him and kobe will always be in his shadow and compared no matter where they play.

trust me, born n raised in chicago... jordans shadow aint hangin over derrik rose.

because you cant compare a scrub like rose to jordan retard

ArchangelDante
06-25-2010, 10:15 AM

ya well the bulls arent going to suck lebrons dick like other teams will, and lebron wants his dick sucked, honestly i hope he goes to chicago i dont want his dramatic bull**** in miami, wade,amare and any other max FA are enough for a ship

Al_Pal
06-25-2010, 10:17 AM

wow.

a 21 yr old all star point guard is a scrub?

he is the first all star the bull have had since jordan... u think if anyone has felt that shadow up to this point it would be him.

u mad lebron not signing with your wack ass squad?

edit - location: ohio

yep... u so mad. If u wanted to ever have your home teams be relevant, u should get the **** up outta ohio ***got.

GetBigyo
06-25-2010, 10:17 AM
ya well the bulls arent going to suck lebrons dick like other teams will, and lebron wants his dick sucked, honestly i hope he goes to chicago i dont want his dramatic bull**** in miami, wade,amare and any other max FA are enough for a ship
Don't you guys have enough for like 3 maxes? lol

Wade, Amare/Boozer, and then I would split the other and grab Ray Allen and David Lee.

If that would work, I would do that if I was Riley.

ArchangelDante
06-25-2010, 10:20 AM

Wade, Amare/Boozer, and then I would split the other and grab Ray Allen and David Lee.

ya lol the heat have more cap space than anyone, pretty much complete make-over. i would def. pick up either amare or dirk, then depending on who is left either pick up a max FA or ray/lee combo would be very good too. from this article it sounds like bosh and lebron are dating so i think they are out of the equation

Al_Pal
06-25-2010, 10:21 AM

counting dwade they only have enough for 2 max right now. no team could sign 3 max and still fill out roster... i already went over this with you.

they would have to get 3 guys to sign for less then they could get elsewhere... which is a possibility...

florida has no income tax, and the chance to win 5 straight titles in a major market is worth double your salary in endorsements n ****.

but lol @ signing d lee and ray allen for 18 mil a year. no happenin. dlee is gonna get 15 himself.

italican07
06-25-2010, 10:25 AM

3 maxes INCLUDING Wade brah

GetBigyo
06-25-2010, 10:25 AM
counting dwade they only have enough for 2 max right now. no team could sign 3 max and still fill out roster... i already went over this with you.

they would have to get 3 guys to sign for less then they could get elsewhere... which is a possibility...

florida has no income tax, and the chance to win 5 straight titles in a major market is worth double your salary in endorsements n ****.

but lol @ signing d lee and ray allen for 18 mil a year. no happenin. dlee is gonna get 15 himself.

I meant including Wade they have 2 more maxes. So really 3.

And David Lee is not getting 1.5 mill less then the max. He will prob. get like 10-12 mill.

Al_Pal
06-25-2010, 10:37 AM
I meant including Wade they have 2 more maxes. So really 3.

And David Lee is not getting 1.5 mill less then the max. He will prob. get like 10-12 mill.

couting wade... they can still only get 2.

no team can have 3 max deals and stay anywhere close to the cap.

though i could see lebron, wade, bosh all signing for 12 mil a piece just to create their own dynasty

wrenny420
06-25-2010, 10:39 AM
wow.

a 21 yr old all star point guard is a scrub?

he is the first all star the bull have had since jordan... u think if anyone has felt that shadow up to this point it would be him.

u mad lebron not signing with your wack ass squad?

edit - location: ohio

yep... u so mad. If u wanted to ever have your home teams be relevant, u should get the **** up outta ohio ***got.

you mad? hows the #1 murder capital chicago of the US doing? i can careless about lebron. youre fcking comparing derrick rose to michael jordan and youre from chicago? gtfo out scrub. rose cant be in mjs shadow cuz HES NOT GOOD ENOUGH. LBJ can be cuz hes GOOD ENOUGH. nub.

NoS_oUtLaSt
06-25-2010, 10:43 AM
I still think when it comes down to it LeBron will be playing with Wade in Miami.

dasfeuer
06-25-2010, 10:52 AM
I know I'm the hate is gonna rain down when I say this. Yall mad that lebrons gonna go to dallas and the mavericks/cowboys/rangers gonna bring home the 3 major sport championships next year?

http://livingelpaso.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/haters.jpg

mjfan12
06-25-2010, 11:47 AM
you mad? hows the #1 murder capital chicago of the US doing? i can careless about lebron. youre fcking comparing derrick rose to michael jordan and youre from chicago? gtfo out scrub. rose cant be in mjs shadow cuz HES NOT GOOD ENOUGH. LBJ can be cuz hes GOOD ENOUGH. nub.

wow murder capital is all you got? seriously? that **** happens in the ghettos, lebron will be living in the north suburbs like the rest of the team.

jvinci
06-25-2010, 12:07 PM
wow murder capital is all you got? seriously? that **** happens in the ghettos, lebron will be living in the north suburbs like the rest of the team.

the point is rose can't be compared to jordan, at least not now. lebron can't even be compared.

Only player in the NBA right now that can be compared to jordan is kobe. and even then, i'd still say wait 3 more years before making any comparisons.

Erik2806
06-25-2010, 12:18 PM

wtf are you talking about...cleveland has a higher murder rate than chicago does

Edit: Confirmed

(out of 100,000) Murder and nonnegligent manslaughter

Chicago: 18.0
Cleveland: 23.5

not to mention..if you look, cleveland has more than twice as much burglary, more arson, and more robbery

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_cities_by_crime_rate

so yea..

GPx
06-25-2010, 12:24 PM
wtf are you talking about...cleveland has a higher murder rate than chicago does

Edit: Confirmed

(out of 100,000) Murder and nonnegligent manslaughter

Chicago: 18.0
Cleveland: 23.5

not to mention..if you look, cleveland has more than twice as much burglary, more arson, and more robbery

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_cities_by_crime_rate

so yea..

Per 100,000. Chicago does have the most total murders though. :(

Ol Dirty Scrapper
06-25-2010, 12:26 PM
Right, he's going to play where jordin played.... or he's going to wade's team... roight...

he's staying in cleveland, but he should really consider dallas.

and btw who is this www anyway? im sure he aint really ww...

namean
06-25-2010, 12:27 PM
Doesnt matter where James goes....hes still not beating L.A. Lakers.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a371/CeliaIsMyUserName/162902655_l.gif

namean
06-25-2010, 12:28 PM
Right, he's going to play where jordin played.... or he's going to wade's team... roight...

he's staying in cleveland, but he should really consider dallas.

and btw who is this www anyway? im sure he aint really ww...

Jordin????????

Jordin???????

seriously...

Jordin????

*DH*
06-25-2010, 01:20 PM
He is at it again.

Why on ESPN last night they showed all the cap space for teams and it only said 21m for the Bulls? Thought they had enough for two maxes?

Honestly if he returns to the Cavs, we all would have gotten the sh*t trolled out of us. No way he is going back now. It's Bulls or Heat IMO.

Because the Hinrich deal will be made official on July 8th, tool bag.

GPx
06-25-2010, 01:27 PM

Bulls fans have been saying they have enough for two max contracts for a couple of months now.

swimmer32
06-25-2010, 01:31 PM
Bulls fans have been saying they have enough for two max contracts for a couple of months now.

Not aware, and I'm a Bulls fan.

MontelWilliams
06-25-2010, 01:33 PM
No, please god, noooooooo

sparkblade
06-25-2010, 01:34 PM
Whats wrong? You got a problem with the GOATs name?

http://izzielizzieblogs8.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/jordin_sparks_-_jordin_sparks.jpg

i lol'd.

biggquis
06-25-2010, 01:34 PM
Lettuce be reality... LeBron is a tool. Yes... he's a great player, but I'm sure he's a worse teammate than Kobe Bryant. This guy and his ego... I bet he just loves having the basketball world on his nuts. HE couldn't wait until the finals were over so he could be the talk of the town again. I really feel sorry for him. If he stays in Cleveland, he may never win a championship, but on the other hand, leaving would be him admitting he can't do it any other way than what Karl Malone and Gary Payton tried to do in becoming Lakers lol. I'd say Cleveland have a big party and send LBJ on his way, and get back to being a team.

And LMAO about Delonte smashing his mom

Maximum
06-25-2010, 01:48 PM

remind me of a sign one Bulls fan had at a game long time ago "who needs Jordan, we got Gordon". Dream on.

Ol Dirty Scrapper
06-25-2010, 01:51 PM
Lettuce be reality... LeBron is a tool. Yes... he's a great player, but I'm sure he's a worse teammate than Kobe Bryant. This guy and his ego... I bet he just loves having the basketball world on his nuts. HE couldn't wait until the finals were over so he could be the talk of the town again. I really feel sorry for him. If he stays in Cleveland, he may never win a championship, but on the other hand, leaving would be him admitting he can't do it any other way than what Karl Malone and Gary Payton tried to do in becoming Lakers lol. I'd say Cleveland have a big party and send LBJ on his way, and get back to being a team.

Thanks for the insider analysis, chief :)

*DH*
06-25-2010, 02:10 PM

No they haven't. They were saying we could sign a max player, and trade for another. Learn what you're saying, tool bag.

MontelWilliams
06-25-2010, 02:18 PM

Lebron a worse teammate than kobe? Roflcopter

GetBigyo
06-25-2010, 02:31 PM

Sorry thought it was already official,

sexy

*DH*
06-25-2010, 02:36 PM
Sorry thought it was already official,

sexy

It's alright, tool bag.

Al_Pal
06-25-2010, 10:47 PM

. youre fcking comparing derrick rose to michael jordan and youre from chicago? gtfo out scrub. rose cant be in mjs shadow cuz HES NOT GOOD ENOUGH. LBJ can be cuz hes GOOD ENOUGH. nub.

r u ****ing brain damaged???

when the hell did i compare rose to MJ?

what i said was is... "rose doesnt live in MJ's shadow" as in he IS NOT compared to jordan.

the absolute OPPOSITE of what you are trying to accuse me of saying... that good old ohio education...

Tes45
06-25-2010, 11:33 PM
couting wade... they can still only get 2.

no team can have 3 max deals and stay anywhere close to the cap.

though i could see lebron, wade, bosh all signing for 12 mil a piece just to create their own dynasty

Not true btw. As it stands Miami can only afford two maxes.

However, if they dump Michael Beasely's contract, then they will have enough money to sign 3 maxes.

Lebron/Bosh/Wade could all play in Miami next season on max contracts. Would be absolutely absurd and the Heat would have to dump Beasely on someone, but it could happen.

KingCanuck
07-07-2010, 09:47 PM
lmao

namean
07-07-2010, 09:48 PM
Another "strong thread fail is strong" for you O.P. lulz

Ol Dirty Scrapper
07-07-2010, 10:01 PM
R we negging the OPs of these ridiculous threads or what?

sabonis224
07-07-2010, 10:03 PM
well this thread is looking really good right about now lol