PDA

View Full Version : Grade your NBA teams drafts and trades up to this point

mdmass06
06-24-2010, 09:42 PM
Milwaukee Bucks

Dumped 8 million and 7.2 million when they traded Dan Gadzuric and Charlie Bell for Cory Maggette his pay is around 9 mill I think

Traded for Douglas-Roberts, giving up a future Second round Pick

Drafted

Larry Sanders pf

Darington Hobson sf

Jerome Jordan C

Keith Tiny Gallon PF

Up to this point Im giving the bucks a solid B+grade for trades and draft picks, i do not expect any big moves in free agency, but it would be cool as hell if they got a decent name out there. Hopefully at the very least they can sign john salmons..

21Classic
06-24-2010, 09:47 PM
PHX Suns

46th (? or something close) Gani Lawal.

guy was a top 20 projection, only reason he had limited play time is because of Favors.

Suns: A+

*lawal was their #1 on the sheet. awesome

last pick in the 2nd round (60?). Dewayne Collins. he was top 5 on their list.

so a solid B+. i know nothing about him

Suns get Solid A

feardafronfz3
06-24-2010, 09:51 PM
Pistons:

Couldn't move up to get Cousins but we get lucky with GS going with Udoh. Monroe is a more of a 4 than a 5 but he is a big and skilled post player that the Pistons desperately needed. Don't know what to make of the Terrico White pick as I dont know much about him, only have seen youtube clips. Looks like an athletic swingman that can compliment Stuckey in the future. Dumars could have drafted him for depth at the SG spot, especially if he was planning on dealing away Rip this season, which I expect to happen

Overall, I give the draft a B+

Luno7
06-24-2010, 09:52 PM
I think we all know the position my Bulls have put themselves in by now.
-drafted some french guy at 17, traded pick and Kirk Hinrich to free up over 30 million dollars to pursue two max free agents to add to Derrick Rose, Luol Deng, Taj Gibson, and Joakim Noah. Come at us bro!

Grade: A+

mdmass06
06-24-2010, 10:01 PM
Bulls got themselves in a nice position with freed up cap space...I also think the pistons will b trading away rip...I'd say the bucks would have traded redd too had he not been injured..

I actually though tthe bucks were going to draft lawal coming into the night if he fell..

mdmass06
06-25-2010, 03:24 AM
bump

TheEnlightenedOne
06-25-2010, 06:00 AM
Sixers:

Got rid of Dalembert and his horrid contract, while bringing back Hawes, who still may have some upside since he's only 22. Drafted Evan Turner. No complaints there, but if Favors ever fills out his potential, he's gonna be an absolute monster...They are probably still not done yet though.

A-

ArchangelDante
06-25-2010, 06:15 AM
PHX Suns

46th (? or something close) Gani Lawal.

guy was a top 20 projection, only reason he had limited play time is because of Favors.

Suns: A+

*lawal was their #1 on the sheet. awesome

last pick in the 2nd round (60?). Dewayne Collins. he was top 5 on their list.

so a solid B+. i know nothing about him

Suns get Solid A

this