PDA

View Full Version : wwe...i know this is not the place for that ghey $hit but....

namean
06-24-2010, 10:32 AM
feels good getting negged by those phaggots. Anyone else, not so good man.
You tell them wrestling is the gayest $hit on the planet and they cry like little phags.
You ruin their entire day.
They defend the dumb $hit like they defend their panty drawer lulz lulz lulz

Feels good man.

Greg1983
06-24-2010, 10:36 AM
Anyone over 18 who still watches that **** should be shot in the head. They're really diluting the gene pool.

fcb1012
06-24-2010, 10:36 AM
old news bro, and agree with ^^^

GApump
06-24-2010, 10:39 AM
http://images.damncrows.com/img/upld/wrestling-fan-crying.gif

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_c6ImA-vA_8U/SYIWziifiBI/AAAAAAAAAB4/yDOaIRy4f-s/s320/Its-Still-Real-to-Me-Dammit.jpg

namean
06-24-2010, 10:39 AM
Anyone over 18 who still watches that **** should be shot in the head. They're really diluting the gene pool.

Its funny as phuck when I flip through channels and leave it on there for a minute and grown ass men are cheering their heads off like little school girls at a Justin Beiber concert. lulz

namean
06-24-2010, 10:40 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_c6ImA-vA_8U/SYIWziifiBI/AAAAAAAAAB4/yDOaIRy4f-s/s320/Its-Still-Real-to-Me-Dammit.jpg

That dood should be ashamed of himself lulz

LAballin24
06-24-2010, 10:59 AM
Its REAL TO ME GODDAMIT

JTrain306
06-24-2010, 11:02 AM
Didn't know where else to post this gif so I figure this thread is the best place for it
http://i40.tinypic.com/105e8fa.gif

http://i43.tinypic.com/mwe44y.gif

Greg1983
06-24-2010, 11:09 AM
Lulz at all the wrestling fans one starring this thread.

GPx
06-24-2010, 11:19 AM
Amazingly pathetic that grown men watch this joke of a "sport".

iliveinjersey
06-24-2010, 11:29 AM
5 star

FlexGunmetal
06-24-2010, 11:37 AM
5*'s, repped.

Exist 2 Inspire
06-24-2010, 11:50 AM
http://images.damncrows.com/img/upld/wrestling-fan-crying.gif

it's still real to me dammit

nNJdJOEtlyY

dragicSR
06-24-2010, 11:54 AM
link? couldnt find in wrestlign sectin

sohard88
06-24-2010, 11:55 AM

18 wow thats pretty old. If you watch this stuff while your in HS you have a problem.

namean
06-24-2010, 11:58 AM
Isnt it rated pg 13 now? lulz

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h86/Rey_Mysterioso/WWE%20Gif/UltimateWarriorAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif

dragicSR
06-24-2010, 11:59 AM
here is my thread

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=509295143#post509295143

Heisman2
06-24-2010, 12:04 PM
I'm 23 and watch wrestling. I started watching when I was 3. Tons of people look down upon those of us who watch wrestling. The people who watch it and post here don't view the act of watching professional wrestling as being any different than the act of watching sitcoms/movies/realityTV/etc. It's extremely hypocritical to me to have people watch other TV shows (not sports) but then bad mouth people who watch wrestling. It's also weird to me when people badmouth those who watch wrestling but not those who watch other forms of entertainment. Watching wrestling is a hobby just like watching any other TV show. There's no real difference in my mind except wrestling is year round.

brb_ballin
06-24-2010, 12:07 PM
I'm 23 and watch wrestling. I started watching when I was 3. Tons of people look down upon those of us who watch wrestling. The people who watch it and post here don't view the act of watching professional wrestling as being any different than the act of watching sitcoms/movies/realityTV/etc. It's extremely hypocritical to me to have people watch other TV shows (not sports) but then bad mouth people who watch wrestling. It's also weird to me when people badmouth those who watch wrestling but not those who watch other forms of entertainment. Watching wrestling is a hobby just like watching any other TV show. There's no real difference in my mind except wrestling is year round.

its still real

to me dammit.

Jyeatbvg
06-24-2010, 12:10 PM
If I made a thread (with poll) called "IS wrestling the stupidest, fakest thing ever?" would y'all vote post/vote in it? I'm not making it if I have no support.

namean
06-24-2010, 12:14 PM

Your panty drawer has a combination lock attached to it doesnt it? lulz lulz lulz

cramron
06-24-2010, 12:16 PM
Jet Steel- listen here Magma, the only way you guys will ever see the belt is if you go through the gauntlet

Johnny Magma- we gladly accept your offer Steel, we will see you assclowns later tonight

:interrupted music:

poisen panther makes her entrance

poisen panther-jet steal you will never have the guts to win the belt

:more interrupted music:

henry madgasser struts his way to the ring

Madgasser- magma, im not thru with you yet, revenge is mine

Johnny Magma- do you think your pathetic sceptor can defeat me and my mutant dinoinsecto powers?

brb_ballin
06-24-2010, 12:27 PM
Jet Steel- listen here Magma, the only way you guys will ever see the belt is if you go through the gauntlet

Johnny Magma- we gladly accept your offer Steel, we will see you assclowns later tonight

Johnny Magma- do you think your pathetic sceptor can defeat me and my mutant dinoinsecto powers?

ummmmmmmmm

wtf is this?

8pakalypse
06-24-2010, 12:28 PM

lost soul is lost
lmmfao

Greg1983
06-24-2010, 09:22 PM
If I made a thread (with poll) called "IS wrestling the stupidest, fakest thing ever?" would y'all vote post/vote in it? I'm not making it if I have no support.

Sure why not. I love an excuse to call out white trash.

N.W.A
06-24-2010, 09:38 PM
lol brah I know how you feel. I made a thread and they all started crying.

KingCanuck
06-24-2010, 09:46 PM
This.

Wrestling is alright to watch if you're 13.

I'd back you up brah.

BeanieWells
06-24-2010, 10:05 PM
Wrestling was awesome 9 years ago. It's complete dog**** now though.

Shangius
06-24-2010, 10:10 PM
How awesome was it when you were a kid though?

Stone Cold? The Rock? Kurt Angle? **** was epic.

I remember before class half the grade would be talking about last night's episode.

namean
06-25-2010, 10:37 AM
How awesome was it when you were a kid though?

Stone Cold? The Rock? Kurt Angle? **** was epic.

I remember before class half the grade would be talking about last night's episode.

^^^^This!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Half the world was watching lulz

Good programing was good. Everyone was addicted to that $hit.

Now if you watch it...we know there is something wrong with you mentally.

LyonGaultier
06-25-2010, 11:07 AM
VxFh4eAGSpU&

U MAD?

Calhexas
06-25-2010, 11:18 AM
I find it funny when MMA buffs make fun of professional wrestlers.

brb Lesnar whoopin Mir's ass ftw

namean
06-25-2010, 11:30 AM
I find it funny when MMA buffs make fun of professional wrestlers.

brb Lesnar whoopin Mir's ass ftw

Brock Lesnar...awesome dood is awesome

FARVIN
06-25-2010, 12:28 PM
People who argue that WWE style wrestling is a SPORT should be shot execution style.