PDA

View Full Version : 1/1/1/1 or 2/2 with hdrol

DFA
06-21-2010, 06:05 PM
would going 1 caps 4X aday decrease spiked blood pressure VS 2 caps twice a day?

em-dubya
06-21-2010, 06:19 PM
would going 1 caps 4X aday decrease spiked blood pressure VS 2 caps twice a day?

So you want to go 100mgs a day?? If its not BP , then Im sure one of the other sides will get you

yCat
06-21-2010, 06:21 PM
So you want to go 100mgs a day?? If its not BP , then Im sure one of the other sides will get you

not necessarily.

em-dubya
06-21-2010, 06:38 PM
not necessarily.

In the majority that I hear about......my feelings are if you need something that strong, then go with a stronger compound.

DFA
06-21-2010, 06:45 PM
no answer to the question?

I do appreciate your concern tho em-dubya your a good guy, but Im confuident in what im doing hha..ill let ya know how it goes aswell!

from what I have read 100mg is the sweet spot for people who know their tolerance to supplements.

I have ran much stronger and real gear before.. been talking to lots of people about this one and im goin 100mg for 45 days...

just wanna be fully prepped.

im guess it wont make a diff taking it 2/2 or all 4 split up but I could be wrong.

em-dubya
06-21-2010, 06:48 PM
I would go 2/2 IF i were to run it at 100mgs...which i wont:)

DFA
06-21-2010, 06:49 PM

lol

if milsa is running that galaxy stack im running this!!! hahah jk.. but ill keep ya posted on sides/gains and overall review when im done!

em-dubya
06-21-2010, 06:52 PM
lol

if milsa is running that galaxy stack im running this!!! hahah jk.. but ill keep ya posted on sides/gains and overall review when im done!

Sounds good.

joshuatblack
06-21-2010, 07:05 PM
On a different note, (flame if you must) I recently bought a bottle of t-roid (exact same compound as tren xtreme) and a bottle of epidrol. Should I stack these together of run as separate cycles? I have done research and its clearly been done and I will see gains, just wondering your opinions

Grambo25
06-21-2010, 07:26 PM

Puss :)

Sorry at 100mgs Halovar/Hdrol/whatever is a great compound and impresses me. BP sides were minimal and then non existent on my second cycle. Avoid excessive caffeine/stims and sodium (debatable but not a bad idea).

It gives me a great bang for my buck. Obviously we are all different though.

Grambo25
06-21-2010, 07:29 PM

I do appreciate your concern tho em-dubya your a good guy, but Im confuident in what im doing hha..ill let ya know how it goes aswell!

from what I have read 100mg is the sweet spot for people who know their tolerance to supplements.

I have ran much stronger and real gear before.. been talking to lots of people about this one and im goin 100mg for 45 days...

im guess it wont make a diff taking it 2/2 or all 4 split up but I could be wrong.

It could make a difference but in all likelyhood changing 2/2 to 1x4 is probably not going to change much as far as sides and things.
If you have run stronger cycles and real gear as you said 100mgs is where I would run it and did run it. I love it its like strong poor mans Anavar.

As long as you get the dosages in timing isnt going to be a huge factor to be honest with you.

csabatka1
06-21-2010, 07:31 PM
I tried hdrol at 100 mg, it kicked my ass and I "thought I knew my tolerance to supplements". 75 mg I didn't have much for sides then I bumped it up to 100 mg. Lethargy, blood pressure, and back pumps increased quite a bit. Dropped back down to 75mg and sides went back down.

DFA
06-21-2010, 07:41 PM
It could make a difference but in all likelyhood changing 2/2 to 1x4 is probably not going to change much as far as sides and things.
If you have run stronger cycles and real gear as you said 100mgs is where I would run it and did run it. I love it its like strong poor mans Anavar.

As long as you get the dosages in timing isnt going to be a huge factor to be honest with you.

I tried hdrol at 100 mg, it kicked my ass and I "thought I knew my tolerance to supplements". 75 mg I didn't have much for sides then I bumped it up to 100 mg. Lethargy, blood pressure, and back pumps increased quite a bit. Dropped back down to 75mg and sides went back down.

thanks guys,

im prepared for lethargy... and if I need to ill drop it back..but I like what Grambo has to say.

I acutally got 2 hdrol 1 halovar...so im supporting both you guys hahah

BiggerWeighter
06-21-2010, 07:47 PM

srs?

csabatka1
06-21-2010, 07:50 PM
thanks guys,

im prepared for lethargy... and if I need to ill drop it back..but I like what Grambo has to say.

I acutally got 2 hdrol 1 halovar...so im supporting both you guys hahah

Throw in some extra hawthorne berry. You can pick it up for next to nothing off here or online.

DFA
06-21-2010, 07:51 PM
srs?

srs

Throw in some extra hawthorne berry. You can pick it up for next to nothing off here or online.

already got and celery seed

BiggerWeighter
06-21-2010, 07:52 PM
srs

already got and celery seed

then give me some advice a few threads down...plz, kind sir

xR1pp3Rx
06-21-2010, 08:20 PM
OP
spread them evenly through out the day yO! srs.

Grambo25
06-21-2010, 08:33 PM

I did get some intense pumps on my first cycle where 75mg dropped down and felt better but went back up. Id rather start off in the 100mgs then lower a bit after than start too low and have to catch up, if that makes sense :)

I never had any lethargy though and I think a simply DHEA regimen could help this.