PDA

View Full Version : 20% off code? Reps

ljd15
06-21-2010, 04:55 PM
what the title says.

lovehasrisen
06-21-2010, 04:59 PM
Update: Due to recent misuse of the 20% OFF User Survey Coupon, survey respondents that received the coupon will be required to contact Customer Service to apply their coupon towards their purchase. Please have your order number available for the representative. You may also place your order with a Customer Service Representative over the phone and apply your coupon at that time. Customer Service has been provided with your email address that was used to send you this email. You will need to provide that information to Customer Service to successfully redeem your coupon.

ljd15
06-21-2010, 05:01 PM
Update: Due to recent misuse of the 20% OFF User Survey Coupon, survey respondents that received the coupon will be required to contact Customer Service to apply their coupon towards their purchase. Please have your order number available for the representative. You may also place your order with a Customer Service Representative over the phone and apply your coupon at that time. Customer Service has been provided with your email address that was used to send you this email. You will need to provide that information to Customer Service to successfully redeem your coupon.

So I can't use it?

lovehasrisen
06-21-2010, 05:02 PM
So I can't use it?

Did you fill out the survey? if not... you can't use it...

ljd15
06-21-2010, 05:04 PM
Did you fill out the survey? if not... you can't use it...

Can I still fill it out? If not do you know any coupons that are working?

lovehasrisen
06-21-2010, 05:05 PM
Can I still fill it out?

Nope

If not do you know any coupons that are working?

comeback10percent
show10percent
ComeBack10Off180
show10percentoff
whp10peroff

em-dubya
06-21-2010, 05:18 PM
So I can't use it?

Is it that hard to understand:)lol

em-dubya
06-21-2010, 05:33 PM
So I can't use it?