PDA

View Full Version : First cheat day and now....

SicilianFool
06-21-2010, 07:50 AM
I had my first cheat day yesterday in over 3 months, figured I would have some beer and burgers with my dad, but now im in so much pain today. Anyone else stuck near the bathroom after eating dirty for a day? I feel like I killed the fat kid in me forever cause I dont even wanna see greasy food right now, I thought a cheat day was gonna be enjoyable lol.

PBateman2
06-21-2010, 09:16 AM
Good stuff on not cheating for 3 months. Way to be disciplined.

Body is just saying, "WTF is that food!"...lol. Happened to me a few times in the past.

Now when I do cheat its just eating a lot of clean food like sushi. I'll still have my cheescake though:)

mdmadore
06-21-2010, 09:37 AM
I had a couple handfuls of Starburst yesterday for my cheat, and I feel like absolute ASS today. No doubt its a shock to the system.

bradknob
06-21-2010, 09:38 AM
dude, totally feel ya. i was only 2 mos in and this weekend i had fried fish, french fries and a few beers. felt like a civil war in my gut, and my a**hole def lost that war. i prob wont cheat for quite a few more months

MJFan1
06-21-2010, 09:54 AM
Well yesterday I had 7 slices of Little Caesers Cheese Pizza, 1 Slice of Little Casesers Pepperoni Pizza, Now and Later Candy, Banquet Pepperoni Pizza Meal with Chocolate Pudding, and a 470 calorie burger. That's an okay "cheat lol.

frank112
06-21-2010, 01:16 PM
Went to a brazilian steakhouse this weekend for the first time in my life. Let's just say I spent the rest of the night and next day in the bathroom. My craps looked like flank steak.

joejccva71
06-21-2010, 01:25 PM
And here I am thinking that I was cheating by eating regular pasta instead of whole wheat pasta.

mdmadore
06-21-2010, 01:40 PM
well yesterday i had 7 slices of little caesers cheese pizza, 1 slice of little casesers pepperoni pizza, now and later candy, banquet pepperoni pizza meal with chocolate pudding, and a 470 calorie burger. That's an okay "cheat lol.

thats kick ass. I bow to you

TheCorporation
06-21-2010, 01:46 PM
dude, totally feel ya. I was only 2 mos in and this weekend i had fried fish, french fries and a few beers. Felt like a civil war in my gut, and my a**hole def lost that war. I prob wont cheat for quite a few more months

lmao!!!!

jkbanman
06-21-2010, 01:48 PM
I used fathers day as my cheat day... 8 beer, 3 homemade extra lean hamburgers (but only 2 buns) a large DQ blizzard (OMG sugar rush from that) and a plate of raw veggies. But that was all I ate yesterday except for a 25g protein shake in the morning. This morning I didnt feel like crap I felt great. Feel like I am going to have a totally killer work out tonite when I get home! Much needed refeed maybe from low carbin it for the last few weeks.

SicilianFool
06-21-2010, 01:49 PM
dude, totally feel ya. i was only 2 mos in and this weekend i had fried fish, french fries and a few beers. felt like a civil war in my gut, and my a**hole def lost that war. i prob wont cheat for quite a few more months

lol exactly. if anything im afraid of cheating again, def motivated to never eat dirty again

MJFan1
06-21-2010, 01:55 PM
thats kick ass. I bow to you

It's not really that impressive, lol.

JeffyDOS
06-21-2010, 01:57 PM
This is why I "cheat" 3-4 times a week...
I just always have my cals in check :D

Flatz
06-21-2010, 02:02 PM
Yup... I had a cheat day on Saturday (only went about 300 calories above my normal day)
But I shared some pizza, meatball sandwich, and beer with friends.
Not long afterward my gut started to feel a little weird.
Although, part of that may be that I have only recently started eating meat again after about 12 years.

Anyway, my preferred way to cheat is with sushi, or other less greasy foods.

Leon2006
06-21-2010, 04:00 PM
I had my first cheat day yesterday in over 3 months, figured I would have some beer and burgers with my dad, but now im in so much pain today. Anyone else stuck near the bathroom after eating dirty for a day? I feel like I killed the fat kid in me forever cause I dont even wanna see greasy food right now, I thought a cheat day was gonna be enjoyable lol.

F**k I did the same thing yesterday man, with pizza though... I feel reallllly bad, I have cramps from gas in my intestine, I had to down 3 gas-x chews, plus I got that weakness feeling, that feeling like when you're gonna get sick... where your body sorta aches and all you want to sleep.... I honestly can call this **** a Refeed hangover... it's official this needs to go into the BB dictionary:

Reˇfeed hangˇoˇver (Ree-feed haang-owvur)
Con.
1. Unpleasant physical effects following the heavy use of food during a day of carbohydrate refueling.
2. A letdown, as after a period of high food consumption after a proper dieting schedule.

Gusthebus
06-21-2010, 05:21 PM
i remember the first time i cheated in 4 months i went out to a buffet and ate a lot then my stomache was like, "WTF is this food ur feeding me?" i yakked it after we got outside a big puddle of all the food i ate haha i took a pic looked like a big pancake

elite3847
06-21-2010, 05:32 PM
had taco bell over the weekend with lots of beer and i **** three times before noon today.

not a good look at all.

UNIVERSITYofHUGE
06-21-2010, 05:49 PM
went to Red Robin friday night.............beer, bonzai burger and fries with ranch............saturday I visited the "Throne" about 8 times...............

Demagogue28
06-21-2010, 05:51 PM
Bought my dad and me big greasy Portillo's Big Beef's for my cheat Father's Day... best day of my week!

Kdubs50
06-21-2010, 05:59 PM

I'm unaware. What do u mean ur ******* lost water?

Edit: nvm I'm a retard who can't read, u said war not water lol :)

Jalps
06-21-2010, 07:04 PM
Had a great dinner with dad yesterday for Father's day ... at the end, had some chocolate lava cake dessert or whatever it was called. I swear, I couldn't finish a third of it. It sank to the bottom of my stomach. Since I started the diet (2 months) I haven't had anything even remotely that sweet, so my body was completely unprepared to deal with it, ha.

But the meal itself was steak, and that was delicious. The best part of every building or cutting diet is that red meat protein.

canadiancoops
06-21-2010, 07:40 PM
I love the red meat, I save it for my saturday night, have it with salad and maybe baked pot....sounds strange but after eating chicken , tuna and other fish all week it feels like cheating lol

cyclistgod
06-21-2010, 07:43 PM
Hello, well i have like 4 months without cheating, by the way how many hamburgers did you have? and what else did you eat? cake, or any other foods? And did that cheat-meal turn into a binge-eating meal? remember that there is a big difference between a controlled cheat and a binge. Because a cheat-meal has like an extra 1000 calories but a binge-eating meal has around 5000 calories or more

unlamo14
06-21-2010, 07:47 PM
Bought my dad and me big greasy Portillo's Big Beef's for my cheat Father's Day... best day of my week!

haha! i work at portillos. Would you like sweet or hot peppers with that?

My weekend has been bad to say the least. Iv had a solid 4 week period. and then boom, a double at work. Lots of delicious sugar loaded fatty food surrounding me screaming my name.

I had a grilled chicken on french bread with Fat free ranch. and.......a little bit of shake. I learned that chocolate shakes with almonds mixed in them is frickin delicious.

then fathers day we had steak tacos and 6 ice cream sandwhcihes. Yes. 6.

And gosh!!! work today at portillos again. That vanilla malt was oh so tempting. so I gave in for about 8 ounces. And..2 more ice cream sandwhiches.

It was pitiful and i feel like crap. I cant wait for tomorrow ot start my day with some oatmeal and eggs. gahhh i need some protein.

CAV40
06-21-2010, 07:52 PM
Went to a brazilian steakhouse this weekend for the first time in my life. Let's just say I spent the rest of the night and next day in the bathroom. My craps looked like flank steak.

G/F took me there for my b-day. Let's just say the need to destroy the toilet 3 times in a few hours trumped any other urges...FAIL

7rmr
06-21-2010, 08:13 PM
After moving into my new place in May my friend and I bought some pizzas from Loblaws including a garlic bread pizza. They tasted awesome, however, I also **** literally a thousand times the next day. It was the worst thing ever.

trance__dreamer
06-21-2010, 09:35 PM
G/F took me there for my b-day. Let's just say the need to destroy the toilet 3 times in a few hours trumped any other urges...FAIL

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA. fail, indeed!

rawrnom
06-21-2010, 11:14 PM
I had some custard, 2 hours later I had diarrhoea, its too rich for me now I think :(

Forty0zFreedom
06-22-2010, 06:21 AM
I usually feel fantastic after a cheat meal. Into the next couple of days even.

Digestion feels a little off, but nothing bad.

I guess if I had a giant plate of greasy chinese food I might feel bad. But an awesome big burger w/ fries . . Feels like I got laid afterwards.

majorchamp
06-22-2010, 08:26 AM
I don't eat super uber clean, but I think I do pretty good for myself. Last night I ate 2 small slices of Tombstone pizza.

i haven't had a cracker or chip in 3 weeks. My "cheat" I guess came in the form of a pasta alfredo on Friday night...it was awesome, only ate half of it and saved the other half..so I didn't gorge myself.

Do you consider a cheat when you go over your calories, or is the cheat in the quality of the food?