PDA

View Full Version : Is Kellog's Special K bad for me?

tuh888
06-20-2010, 10:12 PM
Yesterday my aunt gave me this kellog's special k original because she heard that im into healthy eating. I searched for some information about it in bb.com and ive read lots of bad comments about it. If i will refuse to eat this i might as well hurt the feelings of my aunt. My question is will this cereal make me look bad? I am into bulking now since i am a skinny guy. What's the best time to eat this cereal? Should i make it 2 cups instead of 1 cup? Can i make this a Pre or post workout meal? What makes special k original bad? is it only the sugar? sorry for my bad english thanks in advance

cbos
06-20-2010, 10:16 PM
Yesterday my aunt gave me this kellog's special k original because she heard that im into healthy eating. I searched for some information about it in bb.com and ive read lots of bad comments about it. If i will refuse to eat this i might as well hurt the feelings of my aunt. My question is will this cereal make me look bad? I am into bulking now since i am a skinny guy. What's the best time to eat this cereal? Should i make it 2 cups instead of 1 cup? Can i make this a Pre or post workout meal? What makes special k original bad? is it only the sugar? sorry for my bad english thanks in advance

My take on cereal in general depends on what my goals are, its not always the cereal, but the milk that gets you keep in mind that even skim milk is loaded with sugar, reguardless make sure you only have in the morning so you can burn off the excess carbs

tuh888
06-20-2010, 10:18 PM
if you need to bulk then eat it. who cares

can this cause me a bad bulk?

staged
06-21-2010, 07:52 AM
Long story short. No Special K is not going to cause a bad bulk, it is probally a good way to fill some extra calories if you need them. Just be careful on how much you consume at once becuase atleast for myslef I tend to get carried away with ceral and can accidently the whole box if i'm not paying attention.

Just make sure it fits into your macro split and your good to go!

OtisBDriftwood
06-21-2010, 07:56 AM
There are better options but Special K is not that bad i comparision to other cereal out there.

rhizome
06-21-2010, 07:57 AM
Best cereal evar!

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/7521/specialk.jpg

Sizzler32
06-21-2010, 07:59 AM
Best cereal evar!

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/7521/specialk.jpg

lololololololol